PDA

View Full Version : Dog Meat Tacos and you thought we were kidding and racists,,,,

HemisfairArena
07-31-2023, 01:00 AM
wet your appetite and lick your fingers,,,,Rover is about to digest through your stomach and intestines,,,,,you liberals are communists and groomers so no suprise you would add this to your diet,,,,

South Korean dog meat farmers push back against growing moves to outlaw their industry (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-korean-dog-meat-farmers-045253233.html)

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 01:09 AM
WTF does Korea outlawing dog meat have to do with US liberals?

Is there a nascent dog/cat meat lobby I was unaware of in the US?

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 01:23 AM
I'm a libertarian and anti-globalist so I'm against the woke globalist activtards trying to ban it in South Korea, obviously for globalist reasons.

It's no different from the libtards in America who want to do away with fossil fuel businesses which are millions of people's livelihoods. Why does some young upstart activist group get to play dictator and decide what meat you can and can't eat (Apart from cannibalism of course, as that is homicide) and what energy you can or cannot extract and consume?

What makes a dog or cat more sacred or deserving of protection than a cow, pig, or deer? In India they don't eat cows, but they don't go around with a globalist agenda of forcing every other country to not eat beef.

Ef-man
07-31-2023, 01:30 AM
And not a peep about horse meat when over 50 percent of the world’s population consumes horse meat regularly.

Winehole23
07-31-2023, 01:30 AM
I'm a libertarian and anti-globalist so I'm against the woke globalist activtards trying to ban it in South Korea, obviously for globalist reasons.Sounds to me like the market is already voting with its pocketbook -- young people in Korea are no longer so crazy about eating dogs. Blaming changing tastes on activists seems a bit simpleminded, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2023, 01:38 AM
OP is obviously racist and a pedophile.

Millennial_Messiah
07-31-2023, 01:44 AM
Sounds to me like the market is already voting with its pocketbook -- young people in Korea are no longer so crazy about eating dogs. Blaming changing tastes on activists seems a bit simpleminded, tbh.
Because of social media and the capitalist globalist outcry from the South Korean capitalist lobbyists that believe that South Korea being associated with dog meat will be an anathema to the West, and thus take away business opportunities, i.e. money, from the South Korean economy long term.

Voting with its pocketbook, yes, but a lot of it has to do with indoctrination. There is a slippery slope with that and in say America while dog meat never was on the menu, the consumption of meat in general is a talking point of indoctrination and discussion among many of the progressive youth, which in theory could lead to a plurality and even a majority of voters adopting propositions, laws, and eventually constitutional amendments (by popular demand) of government-mandated vegetarianism / veganism for ALL, including those who did not and would never vote to give up meat.

Often it is capitalism that indirectly leads to government tyranny and government oppression of minority opinions and viewpoints and ways of life, even if those viewpoints used to be majority viewpoints. Hell, covid and the mask mandates were a prime example. The vax mandates were another good example but fortunately due to general unpopularity those eventually got discarded, but just the fact that they existed at all is worrisome.

And not a peep about horse meat when over 50 percent of the world’s population consumes horse meat regularly.
I did once, in Maine when I was 7. Grandmother's cousin's in laws had some friends in cabins up in the north part of the state that had their own horse and moose meat.

Didn't like it. Tasted tough, chewy, and generally lacked a fat/marbling component and lacked flavor. The moose meat was more tender but more gamey. Didn't really like either. Still both are better than duck meat.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2023, 10:30 AM
:lol always a conspiracy

Tyronn Lue
07-31-2023, 11:41 AM
MM with the Linkedin autobiography at every opportunity :lol