PDA

View Full Version : former spurs star stephen jackson says he is the face of the biggest civil rights activist movement since mlk

playblair
08-01-2023, 04:01 PM
popovichs leftist politics were indoctrinated into stephen.....

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Malcom JaX

DAF86
08-01-2023, 04:22 PM
"You have a guy that is the face of the movement"

Jax speaking on 3rd person. He's on the next level on his descend into madness, tbh. :lol

GAustex
08-01-2023, 04:36 PM
SJax made some shots in big moments
For that well he is a quasi legend
Other that that he is kind of nothing

Leetonidas
08-01-2023, 04:40 PM
:lmao someone needs a psyche eval

baseline bum
08-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Jack and George Floyd were childhood friends

BacktoBasics
08-01-2023, 04:56 PM
OP hate’s black people

tonight...you
08-01-2023, 05:03 PM
I hate talking politics. These days at best it's a zero sum game.
At worst it makes you a worse person in the moment.

I guess that's why I'm not a politician.

tim_duncan_fan
08-01-2023, 06:40 PM
What kind of guy opens his mouth to claim a tragedy for clout like this? Even if it were objectively true that he was the face of the George Floyd movement, it would still be crass, classless, and just weird to claim it.

I hate talking politics. These days at best it's a zero sum game.
At worst it makes you a worse person in the moment.

I guess that's why I'm not a politician.

Talking politics really shouldn't make you a worse person unless you are a bad person already, but I kinda feel the vibe of what you are saying.

CorrectCrusader
08-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Jack and George Floyd were childhood friends

Lmao I thought you were lying but nope

tonight...you
08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
What kind of guy opens his mouth to claim a tragedy for clout like this? Even if it were objectively true that he was the face of the George Floyd movement, it would still be crass, classless, and just weird to claim it.

Talking politics really shouldn't make you a worse person unless you are a bad person already, but I kinda feel the vibe of what you are saying.
Yeah. We're all at least a little base.
Sometimes the power of being an anonymous arguer with little repercussion brings out the baser parts in the moment.
Maybe not all, but many of us.

MarCowMar
08-01-2023, 08:41 PM
The players absolutely should be thinking about creating their own league. All the talent is with the players.

The "owners" don't even pay for their own arenas--it's all handouts from the cities and government. The players could receive that same welfare and achieve even greater prosperity.

Create a new league format based around players assembling their own teams and playing in an entirely new tournament format. Move the tournament from city to city. Allow players from other leagues to compete during their offseasons.

Imagine the fun combinations you can have with this. The "meta" of the league would be in constant flux and become endlessly entertaining.

jermaine
08-01-2023, 08:44 PM
I use to love Capt Jack... now he's just a laughing stock. Po'baby

Atl Spur
08-01-2023, 08:48 PM
This dude….. mid life crisis! Delusional is just the tip of the iceberg…

The Truth #6
08-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Irrational Confidence Guys are good for clutch shots, but those same narcissistic thoughts don't help much outside of the narrow world of sports performance.

tonight...you
08-01-2023, 09:57 PM
The players absolutely should be thinking about creating their own league. All the talent is with the players.

The "owners" don't even pay for their own arenas--it's all handouts from the cities and government. The players could receive that same welfare and achieve even greater prosperity.

Create a new league format based around players assembling their own teams and playing in an entirely new tournament format. Move the tournament from city to city. Allow players from other leagues to compete during their offseasons.

Imagine the fun combinations you can have with this. The "meta" of the league would be in constant flux and become endlessly entertaining.
Team loyalty is huge.
Something to account for.

exstatic
08-02-2023, 07:03 AM

Everything revolves around the television contracts, and I guarantee that no network is going to give a wildcat players league a contract. The failure rate for any upstart league is high, and when it failed, the NBA would black ball that network forever.

spurs1990
08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Anytime you feel some kinda way about Jax just take yourself back to 2003 and how he won that 2nd chip for us. That’s what I do

TD 21
08-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Anytime you feel some kinda way about Jax just take yourself back to 2003 and how he won that 2nd chip for us. That’s what I do

And here I was thinking it was Duncan.

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 05:28 PM
SJ is a fucking idiot. I still can't get over seeing Saint Fentanyl Floyd for the first time and thinking how much he looks like SJ just to see SJ the next day on the news crying over his "brother". Weird fucking shit but yeah SJ is a low IQ retard.

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 05:34 PM
SJ is a fucking idiot. I still can't get over seeing Saint Fentanyl Floyd for the first time and thinking how much he looks like SJ just to see SJ the next day on the news crying over his "brother". Weird fucking shit but yeah SJ is a low IQ retard.
do you think it should be legal to murder people if they use fentanyl?

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 05:37 PM

LMAO That fucking waste murdered himself you dipshit. As well, I would've been happier if he died many moons prior due to his other nefarious actions you and other losers excuse and make shrines for. I'll never shed a tear for that piece of shit Saint Fentanyl Floyd! BURN IN HELL FLOYD!

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 05:38 PM
LMAO That fucking waste murdered himself you dipshit. As well, I would've been happier if he died many moons prior due to his other nefarious actions you and other losers excuse and make shrines for. I'll never shed a tear for that piece of shit Saint Fentanyl Floyd! BURN IN HELL FLOYD!
you didnt answer my question. im not asking you to shed any tears or make any shrines

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users?

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 05:41 PM
you didnt answer my question. im not asking you to shed any tears or make any shrines

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users?

I answered your stupid fucking question yet here you are pretending you have a 1000000000000000 point IQ when you can't even comprehend my answer.

Dude killed himself dipshit. He didn't die because of a knee on his neck and neither did Steven Crowder. :lol

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 05:49 PM
I answered your stupid fucking question yet here you are pretending you have a 1000000000000000 point IQ when you can't even comprehend my answer.

Dude killed himself dipshit. He didn't die because of a knee on his neck and neither did Steven Crowder. :lol
it was a yes or no question

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users? you still havent answered it

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 05:55 PM
also, lmao at crowder doing it with his buddies in a controlled environment vs what happened to floyd

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 07:01 PM

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users? you still havent answered it

You're such a dumb ass lawyer bro. Again the answer is clear as day but you believing anyone murdered that loser Floyd is comical.

And yes, I feel like all the junkies on the streets would be better off with as much fentanyl as they can get in order to OD.

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 07:02 PM
also, lmao at crowder doing it with his buddies in a controlled environment vs what happened to floyd

LOL Propping Floyd up as a Saint is sad and pathetic. You're pathetic and I'm glad he's fucking dead! :tu

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 07:20 PM
You're such a dumb ass lawyer bro. Again the answer is clear as day but you believing anyone murdered that loser Floyd is comical.
you hadnt given an answer

And yes, I feel like all the junkies on the streets would be better off with as much fentanyl as they can get in order to OD.
this still isnt an answer.

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users? why are you so scared to answer this question?

LOL Propping Floyd up as a Saint is sad and pathetic. You're pathetic and I'm glad he's fucking dead! :tu
i never did that

koriwhat
08-02-2023, 07:33 PM
you hadnt given an answer

this still isnt an answer.

do you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users? why are you so scared to answer this question?

i never did that

Your assumption is that Chauvey, or whatever his name is, murdered that pos Floyd and I think otherwise. Floyd killed himself because he's a fucking retard junkie loser criminal who is now 6ft under which is where he should be.

You're just a dumb fuck who can't grasp basic concepts or comprehend what you're reading thus the need for a paralegal.

So your question is asinine to begin with because you're assuming I believe Floyd was "murdered". :lmao

spurraider21
08-02-2023, 08:25 PM
Your assumption is that Chauvey, or whatever his name is, murdered that pos Floyd and I think otherwise. Floyd killed himself because he's a fucking retard junkie loser criminal who is now 6ft under which is where he should be.

You're just a dumb fuck who can't grasp basic concepts or comprehend what you're reading thus the need for a paralegal.

So your question is asinine to begin with because you're assuming I believe Floyd was "murdered". :lmao
i havent made any assumptions in this thread

im just asking you if you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users. so far you have declined to answer a yes or no question 4 times

maybe if you weren't foaming at the mouth in anger, you could just engage with the topic

ambchang
08-02-2023, 09:22 PM

Only if it was a black man by a white cop. There you are. Answered it for him.

ambchang
08-02-2023, 09:40 PM

Yeah, not everyone who got shot in the head die. So for the ones who died it must be something else, likely drug use. In fact, it proves guns are not dangerous and we can shoot others in our heads all day long with no issues.

rastaspur
08-02-2023, 10:31 PM

You seem nice.��

You have malice in your heart huh? As a lawyer with prosecutorial experience I would most certainly argue he was murdered. A jury convicted him of such. The appeal has been upheld. Two wrongs don't make a right and drug use is not related to whether he was murdered.

Under the American judicial system the jury determines it and not you bud. It was a slam dunk case tbh. Same for the Ahmed case in Georgia. Deal with it. ��

ismael-robert
08-02-2023, 11:54 PM

That was such a fake response by this guy hoping to spread misinformation. I watched the video and he does have the guy move his knee to his neck...this guy takes a screen shot of the partial time he removed it...which also happened in the real case which he wanted to simulate

Barfunk
08-03-2023, 12:15 AM

im just asking you if you think it should be legal to murder fentanyl users. so far you have declined to answer a yes or no question 4 times

maybe if you weren't foaming at the mouth in anger, you could just engage with the topic

You may as well be talking to a wall. Hard to reach those crazy right wingers unfortunately.

Obstructed_View
08-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Found the guy who didn't read the autopsy report.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:01 AM
That was such a fake response by this guy hoping to spread misinformation. I watched the video and he does have the guy move his knee to his neck...this guy takes a screen shot of the partial time he removed it...which also happened in the real case which he wanted to simulate
Can they verify that is was the same amount of force/weight? Same angle? And even if so, Floyd was in worse physical shape than Crowder. There are a lot of actions that would lead to person A dying which might not kill person B. Doesn’t change the fact that the actions caused person A to die

a person in fear for his life would breath differently, have an elevated heart rate, etc. delirium could make the situation a lot worse. A shock jock YouTube guy surrounded by his buddies isn’t emulating that

at one point he even asked the guy to move his knee off his neck and more to the shoulder, etc. Floyd had no such luxury. That video from crowder was an embarrassment

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Found the guy who didn't read the autopsy report.
I have. I’m not sure what you think the autopsy report says.

But my question to koriwhat has nothing to do with it.

im just asking him if he believes it should be legal to murder fentanyl users

that question is not specific to floyd

JPB
08-03-2023, 07:20 AM
Why you guys keep feeding this troll and not just put him on ignore? That puts his crap out there for eveyone to see. You know there's no point arguing with these nonsensical weirdos full of their irrational ideologies.

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:34 PM

You're a dumbass bro because you're asking an asinine question that assumes I believe Chauvey, or whatever his name is, murdered that life long loser ass criminal Floyd which I don't think he did at all. His actions were shit and he should've known better but Floyd already sealed his fate with that cocktail of drugs in his system and not being able to "breathe" even when sitting in the back of the PD cruiser and asking to be laid out on the ground instead.

I've engaged with the topic this whole time but you keep asking dumb fucking questions that don't pertain to anything. It's like asking, "do you think it should be legal to murder a ____". It's an open ended dumb fucking question just like yours. :tu

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:37 PM
Only if it was a black man by a white cop. There you are. Answered it for him.

LOL Playing the ol' tired ass race baiting game huh? :lmao

You seem nice.��

You have malice in your heart huh? As a lawyer with prosecutorial experience I would most certainly argue he was murdered. A jury convicted him of such. The appeal has been upheld. Two wrongs don't make a right and drug use is not related to whether he was murdered.

Under the American judicial system the jury determines it and not you bud. It was a slam dunk case tbh. Same for the Ahmed case in Georgia. Deal with it. ��

IDGAF one way or the other. I'm just glad another criminal is off the streets whether it's just Floyd or that cop. :tu

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:38 PM
You may as well be talking to a wall. Hard to reach those crazy right wingers unfortunately.

Bro I voted Obama's bitch ass in twice so... :lmao

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:40 PM
Can they verify that is was the same amount of force/weight? Same angle? And even if so, Floyd was in worse physical shape than Crowder. There are a lot of actions that would lead to person A dying which might not kill person B. Doesn’t change the fact that the actions caused person A to die

a person in fear for his life would breath differently, have an elevated heart rate, etc. delirium could make the situation a lot worse. A shock jock YouTube guy surrounded by his buddies isn’t emulating that

at one point he even asked the guy to move his knee off his neck and more to the shoulder, etc. Floyd had no such luxury. That video from crowder was an embarrassment

LOL Why'd you leave out FENTANYL or the other drugs in his system and him not being able to "breathe" well before that knee on his neck? :lmao

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Why you guys keep feeding this troll and not just put him on ignore? That puts his crap out there for eveyone to see. You know there's no point arguing with these nonsensical weirdos full of their irrational ideologies.

How am I trolling by responding to you dipshits? It's only trolling because frail losers like you can't accept others have opinions that differ from you cultists. :lol

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:41 PM

I already answered that question... NO! I'd rather supply all the junkies with enough drugs to OD on and they can "murder" themselves instead. :tu

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:05 PM
I already answered that question... NO! I'd rather supply all the junkies with enough drugs to OD on and they can "murder" themselves instead. :tu
congratulations. it took 7 separate responses to the same question until you finally said "no"

its really bizarre that its like pulling teeth to make you say thats its not ok to murder people just because they used fentanyl

thanks

as promised, i didnt make any assumptions. now my next question is, of the multiple autopsies/reports done on floyd by medical examiners, did any of them disagree that the cause of death was homicide (even if other factors such as fentanyl use increased the likelihood of death)?

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:14 PM
congratulations. it took 7 separate responses to the same question until you finally said "no"

its really bizarre that its like pulling teeth to make you say thats its not ok to murder people just because they used fentanyl

thanks

Why even ask the question when it doesn't matter in the least? Don't act like you weren't trying to ask, "Was it ok for that COP to kill Floyd just because he used fentanyl?"

You acting like your question wasn't related in the least is laughable just like you claiming to be some hot shot lawyer. You're dumb as shit trying to create a narrative that wasn't there to begin with.

Is it ok to murder people because they are shit lawyers? :lmao

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Why even ask the question when it doesn't matter in the least? Don't act like you weren't trying to ask, "Was it ok for that COP to kill Floyd just because he used fentanyl?"

You acting like your question wasn't related in the least is laughable just like you claiming to be some hot shot lawyer. You're dumb as shit trying to create a narrative that wasn't there to begin with.

Is it ok to murder people because they are shit lawyers? :lmao

thanks

as promised, i didnt make any assumptions. now my next question is, of the multiple autopsies/reports done on floyd by those who actually examined him post-mortem, did any of them disagree that the cause of death was homicide (even if other factors such as fentanyl use increased the likelihood of death)?

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:16 PM
You can claim you didn't make assumptions but acting like you weren't trying to create a narrative is laughable shit lawyer. :lmao

As far as I'm concerned, round up all the loser junkies and homeless junkies and supply them enough fentanyl to OD on and turn them all into dirt already. :tu

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:19 PM
You can claim you didn't make assumptions but acting like you weren't trying to create a narrative is laughable shit lawyer. :lmao

As far as I'm concerned, round up all the loser junkies and homeless junkies and supply them enough fentanyl to OD on and turn them all into dirt already. :tu
i didnt make any assumptions. i just wanted to establish that you agree that people should not be allowed to murder others for fentanyl uses. thats good

now my next question is, of the two autopsies performed on floyd, one by the county and one independent one commissiond by the family, did either disagree that the cause of death was homicide, even if they noted that drug/fentanyl use increased the likelihood of death? this is also a simple yes or no question that shouldnt require a long winded, angry response

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:24 PM
i didnt make any assumptions. i just wanted to establish that you agree that people should not be allowed to murder others for fentanyl uses. thats good

now my next question is, of the two autopsies performed on floyd, one by the county and one independent one commissiond by the family, did either disagree that the cause of death was homicide, even if they noted that drug/fentanyl use increased the likelihood of death? this is also a simple yes or no question that shouldnt require a long winded, angry response

IDGAF about Floyd bro. I'm just glad he's dead! Fuck him and other criminals like him that losers like you prop up and make excuses for. You're nothing but a bitch male bro. :tu

ambchang
08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
LOL Playing the ol' tired ass race baiting game huh? :lmao

IDGAF one way or the other. I'm just glad another criminal is off the streets whether it's just Floyd or that cop. :tu

Ok ok you win. Jeez don’t go all menopause on us when you are now regretting your calf tats. It’s ok, you want people you don’t like to die based on your own moral standards. You like people who had drugs in their system to die and it makes you happy. You made your point. Thank god you are a nobody who can’t do anything.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
IDGAF about Floyd bro. I'm just glad he's dead! Fuck him and other criminals like him that losers like you prop up and make excuses for. You're nothing but a bitch male bro. :tu
not answering the question

i havent made a single excuse for him. as a criminal, he should have been arrested, charged, and sentenced based on the crimes he committed. i dont think he was a particularly good person based on details of his past that are public. i dont think he's a role model

but my question wasnt if floyd was a good person or not. my question wasnt if you are glad he's dead. or if you want criminals off the street.

my question was, of the two autopsies performed on floyd, one by the county and one independent one commissioned by the family, did either disagree that the cause of death was homicide, even if they noted that drug/fentanyl use increased the likelihood of death?

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Ok ok you win. Jeez don’t go all menopause on us when you are now regretting your calf tats. It’s ok, you want people you don’t like to die based on your own moral standards. You like people who had drugs in their system to die and it makes you happy. You made your point. Thank god you are a nobody who can’t do anything.

LOL "now regretting your calf tats" bro I love all my tattoos. You and the other weak males here are all the same putos tbh.

Cry more about you just like you did in your original post dipshit. :cry

but my question wasnt if floyd was a good person or not. my question wasnt if you are glad he's dead. or if you want criminals off the street.

Yeah, no, you're full of shit and you know it shit lawyer. :tu

You're not a genuine person whatsoever and IDGAF about people like you or what they ask of me. Go fuck yourself SR.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:39 PM

You're not a genuine person whatsoever and IDGAF about people like you or what they ask of me. Go fuck yourself SR.
all ive done in this thread is ask you 2 questions

1. if we should be allowed to murder fentanyl users

2. if either of the autopies performed on floyd disagreed that the cause of death was homicide

you've responded to my posts 11 times in this thread and only eventually answered question 1, saying "no"

i havent really done anything here that could be characterized as being "full of shit" or "not a genuine person". i've just asked you two questions :lol. the only affirmative claim i've made is that crowder's video was dumb

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:45 PM

i havent really done anything here that could be characterized as being "full of shit" or "not a genuine person".

You can keep claiming as such but you're not genuine in the least.

Why even ask the first question at all? Why'd you feel compelled to do so? It makes no sense to ask that question. You have alternative motives while trying to create a narrative that doesn't exist.

Go play your bullshit games elsewhere bro. :tu

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:48 PM
You can keep claiming as such but you're not genuine in the least.

Why even ask the first question at all? Why'd you feel compelled to do so? It makes no sense to ask that question. You have alternative motives while trying to create a narrative that doesn't exist.

Go play your bullshit games elsewhere bro. :tu
would you have preferred it if a flipped the order of the questions?

1. did either autopsy disagree that floyd's death was caused by homicide
2. is it ok to murder fentanyl users

same end result

those are the only 2 points that matter imo, and i figured the question about whether it should be ok to murder fentanyl users should have been a very easy point to get past and reach an agreement on. i didnt think it would require 7 different responses from you before you finally gave a yes or no to it.

you've now responded 5 times to the autopsy question without answering it.

Extra Stout
08-03-2023, 01:49 PM
all ive done in this thread is ask you 2 questions

2. if either of the autopies performed on floyd disagreed that the cause of death was homicide

you've responded to my posts 11 times in this thread and only eventually answered question 1, saying "no"

i havent really done anything here that could be characterized as being "full of shit" or "not a genuine person". i've just asked you two questions :lol. the only affirmative claim i've made is that crowder's video was dumb
why are you trying to debate joey. that seems pretty futile. sort of like trying to convince the chimpanzee at the zoo that it’s pointless to fling feces at the glass. it’s not like it’s going to have some epiphany and realize the error of its ways. it’s a chimpanzee.

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:51 PM
would you have preferred it if a flipped the order of the questions?

1. did either autopsy disagree that floyd's death was caused by homicide
2. is it ok to murder fentanyl users

same end result

those are the only 2 points that matter imo, and i figured the question about whether it should be ok to murder fentanyl users should have been a very easy point to get past and reach an agreement on. i didnt think it would require 7 different responses from you before you finally gave a yes or no to it.

Doesn't matter in the least because again you're not a genuine person. I've dealt with you long enough to have realized that many months/years ago SR.

I gave you an answer to your stupid question from the get go but you being a simpleton, like Chump, you demand a "yes" or a "no" because simple explanations aren't simple enough for you to grasp. Call in your paralegal bro because you're lost!

Now go play your games with your buds here because I ain't one of them bro.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:51 PM
why are you trying to debate joey. that seems pretty futile. sort of like trying to convince the chimpanzee at the zoo that it’s pointless to fling feces at the glass. it’s not like it’s going to have some epiphany and realize the error of its ways. it’s a chimpanzee.
ive asked him two questions. he knows the answer to both (he already answered one of them!).

i give people the benefit of the doubt. i think he has it in him to answer the second question. he already knows the answer too.

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:52 PM

You're as dumb as SR is it seems.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:54 PM
none of these responses to me answered whether it should be legal to murder fentanyl users or not. if i'm mistaken, please point out which response made your position on that clear

You're a dumbass bro because you're asking an asinine question that assumes I believe Chauvey, or whatever his name is, murdered that life long loser ass criminal Floyd which I don't think he did at all. His actions were shit and he should've known better but Floyd already sealed his fate with that cocktail of drugs in his system and not being able to "breathe" even when sitting in the back of the PD cruiser and asking to be laid out on the ground instead.

I've engaged with the topic this whole time but you keep asking dumb fucking questions that don't pertain to anything. It's like asking, "do you think it should be legal to murder a ____". It's an open ended dumb fucking question just like yours. :tu

this is the first time you actually answered it

glad we agree :tu

now, did either of the two autopsy reports, one done by county examiners, and one independently commissioned by his family, disagree that the cause of death was homicide?

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 01:55 PM
now, did either of the two autopsy reports, one done by county examiners, and one independently commissioned by his family, disagree that the cause of death was homicide?

My response is going to be the same... GLAD FLOYD IS DEAD!

I hope more life long criminals die too by OD'ing or not. :tu

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:57 PM
neither question made any assumptions.

if i asked it this way "was it ok for chauvin to murder floyd?"... then yes, that question would assume that chauvin murdered floyd.

but i never asked that. i just asked if it is ok to murder fentanyl users. there is no assumption there.

i then asked if either of the two autopsies disagreed that the cause of death was homicide. the only assumptions in that question are that there were two autopsies that provided a cause of death

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 01:58 PM
My response is going to be the same... GLAD FLOYD IS DEAD!

this isnt a response though

im asking about what the autopsy results were, not whether you are glad or what you hope happens

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 03:14 PM

im asking about what the autopsy results were, not whether you are glad or what you hope happens

Doesn't matter. You're not a genuine person and thus dealing with you is like playing with fire. :tu

Joseph Kony
08-03-2023, 03:26 PM

why do you waste your time pulling a ChumpDumper with this dumb fuck? you already know he's on an ever-shifting ground of beliefs depending on the situation and constantly contradicts himself. the entire forum knows he's a complete tool :lol why waste so much time going back and forth with someone so disingenuous

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Doesn't matter. You're not a genuine person and thus dealing with you is like playing with fire. :tu
answering straightforward, non-loaded questions is playing with fire

:lol

that just means you dont even believe your own shit, or you're just lying about what you think.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 03:28 PM
why do you waste your time pulling a ChumpDumper with this dumb fuck? you already know he's on an ever-shifting ground of beliefs depending on the situation and constantly contradicts himself. the entire forum knows he's a complete tool :lol why waste so much time going back and forth with someone so disingenuous
slow work day, spending most of it prepping for a depo tomorrow

oddly enough, this isnt the worst practice :lol

Joseph Kony
08-03-2023, 03:29 PM
slow work day, spending most of it prepping for a depo tomorrow

oddly enough, this isnt the worst practice :lol

Ahhh, target practice. makes sense :lol

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Ahhh, target practice. makes sense :lol
wasnt the intention, but happy by-product i guess

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 03:33 PM
answering straightforward, non-loaded questions is playing with fire

:lol

that just means you dont even believe your own shit, or you're just lying about what you think.

Your first question was asinine so why even give a fuck to answer your second question? You see how that works? Keep proving just how questionable you are bud. :tu

LOL With that last line of yours acting like I'm hiding something just because you're an asshat. :lol

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Your first question was asinine so why even give a fuck to answer your second question? You see how that works? Keep proving just how questionable you are bud. :tu

LOL With that last line of yours acting like I'm hiding something just because you're an asshat. :lol
you're hiding because you are refusing to answer questions about what you think

lefty
08-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Spurs legend

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 04:50 PM
you're hiding because you are refusing to answer questions about what you think

I'm hiding, hiding what exactly? I just don't give a fuck for pathetic unauthentic dumb fucks like you nor your stupid fucking questions. :tu

Go play with your own ilk because bro I'd have nothing to do with you irl or your nonsense.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 05:28 PM
I'm hiding, hiding what exactly? I just don't give a fuck for pathetic unauthentic dumb fucks like you nor your stupid fucking questions. :tu

Go play with your own ilk because bro I'd have nothing to do with you irl or your nonsense.
your hiding what you think about what the autopsies said :lol

did either autopsy disagree that the cause of death was homicide?

Obstructed_View
08-03-2023, 07:38 PM

Clearly you have not read it because you don't know his cause of death.

The question you keep asking is irrelevant to everything, which is why you won't ever get an answer.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Clearly you have not read it because you don't know his cause of death.

The question you keep asking is irrelevant to everything, which is why you won't ever get an answer.
there are two different autopsies. both said cause of death was homicide

the one from the county done by andrew baker says "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." dr. baker reiterated at trial that the cause of death was homicide

the one commissioned by the family, done by dr. baden and dr. wilson, said it was "asphyxiation from sustained pressure"

the question i keep asking is if either autopsy report disagreed that the cause of death was homicide. not sure how thats irrelevant, unless you mean its irrelevant because everybody already knows the answer is "no"... then again, you still seem to be confused as to the autopsy reports, even 2 years after this was all addressed in a very public trial (dr's baden and wilson from the family commissioned autopsy did not appear at trial)

Obstructed_View
08-03-2023, 10:06 PM
I read it the day it was released. It said he overdosed on fentanyl. I honestly wasn't aware that they changed it since then. My bad. Carry on.

ambchang
08-03-2023, 10:18 PM
LOL "now regretting your calf tats" bro I love all my tattoos. You and the other weak males here are all the same putos tbh.

Cry more about you just like you did in your original post dipshit. :cry

You actually love that tat? Oh wow that sort of explains your stance of social issues. What’s that word? Oh yes, delusional. You keep on holding on to your views, don’t let people tell you your tats suck ass.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 10:20 PM
I read it the day it was released. It said he overdosed on fentanyl. I honestly wasn't aware that they changed it since then. My bad. Carry on.
They didn’t change it. No autopsy report said he died of fentanyl overdose. The toxicology report attached to the county autopsy report did show levels of fentanyl which could be fatal. But that was never deemed the cause of death on any autopsy report

Obstructed_View
08-03-2023, 10:29 PM
They didn’t change it. No autopsy report said he died of fentanyl overdose. The toxicology report attached to the county autopsy report did show levels of fentanyl which could be fatal. But that was never deemed the cause of death on any autopsy report
Again, I read it the day it came out. You might as well not bother arguing it to me. Let's just move on and agree that the funniest thing from the OP article is referring to Jack as a star for the Spurs.

spurraider21
08-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Again, I read it the day it came out. You might as well not bother arguing it to me. Let's just move on and agree that the funniest thing from the OP article is referring to Jack as a star for the Spurs.
You misread it the day it came out

Obstructed_View
08-04-2023, 01:18 AM
You misread it the day it came out
You're entitled to believe whatever you like.

spurraider21
08-04-2023, 09:00 AM
You're entitled to believe whatever you like.
I can link you to the report if you’d like

Are you going to claim this the Mandela effect :lol

Obstructed_View
08-04-2023, 09:59 AM
I can link you to the report if you’d like

I know what I read. You can ask me not to believe my lying eyes all you want. I get asked that a lot lately.

spurraider21
08-04-2023, 10:50 AM
I know what I read. You can ask me not to believe my lying eyes all you want. I get asked that a lot lately.
its not your eyes, its possibly your memory of a report that you read over 3 years ago now. would have been more accurate to suggest you are misremembering vs you misread at the time

here, ill link the report to you and you can use your eyes now. at the very top of the report, under case title, it says: "Cardiopulmonary Arrest Complicating Law Enforcement Subdual, Restraint, and Neck Compression" in all caps.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6936176-Autopsy-2020-3700-Floyd

at trial it was confirmed that this was Dr. Baker's stated cause of death. you can just watch the first 12 seconds to verify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM0m31mJ_SM

Gagnrath
08-04-2023, 11:45 AM
So I think that George Floyd was a pretty sorry specimen of humanity. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't be given basic dignity and respect. It for certain doesn't mean that he should have had his life ended by the actions of police officers while he was in their custody. In fact the word custody is pretty deliberate in that it shows they were responsible for his well being at that time as his custodians.

Now my question is have you ever littered, jaywalked, speed or watched an illicit sports stream on TV? How's your driving on those rare instances you come out of the basement and your mom lets you use the car?

Gagnrath
08-04-2023, 11:58 AM
Oh and bringing this back on topic not arguing with a person less intelligent than the wall, Stephen Jackson seems to really like the limelight. He has enough influence that he can be a force for good. I hope that he has found a cause in social justice and combating police discrimination/violence. It is something that can be improved in the United States.

I have met him but don't know him. By reputation he is a guy who stays the course, sticks with his allies, and is willing to face bad odds and personal consequences for what he believes in. It keeps him from spouting ludicrous takes for the spotlight.

While the claim of being the biggest face since MLKjr. Is far-fetched at this point there's no reason why if he doesn't stick with it and fight a good fight about it that it can't become true. I hope he works to make those words stick and that someday we are considering a Cpt. Jack civil rights park or sports center in every city or town.

Obstructed_View
08-04-2023, 12:03 PM
its not your eyes, its possibly your memory of a report that you read over 3 years ago now. would have been more accurate to suggest you are misremembering vs you misread at the time

here, ill link the report to you and you can use your eyes now. at the very top of the report, under case title, it says: "Cardiopulmonary Arrest Complicating Law Enforcement Subdual, Restraint, and Neck Compression" in all caps.

at trial it was confirmed that this was Dr. Baker's stated cause of death. you can just watch the first 12 seconds to verify

We've always been at war with Eastasia. :spin

spurraider21
08-04-2023, 02:27 PM
We've always been at war with Eastasia. :spin

rip

spurraider21
08-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Oh and bringing this back on topic not arguing with a person less intelligent than the wall, Stephen Jackson seems to really like the limelight. He has enough influence that he can be a force for good. I hope that he has found a cause in social justice and combating police discrimination/violence. It is something that can be improved in the United States.

I have met him but don't know him. By reputation he is a guy who stays the course, sticks with his allies, and is willing to face bad odds and personal consequences for what he believes in. It keeps him from spouting ludicrous takes for the spotlight.

While the claim of being the biggest face since MLKjr. Is far-fetched at this point there's no reason why if he doesn't stick with it and fight a good fight about it that it can't become true. I hope he works to make those words stick and that someday we are considering a Cpt. Jack civil rights park or sports center in every city or town.
he's an attention seeking clown. i would like him to use his platform to do good things, but have scant evidence of him doing so

koriwhat
08-04-2023, 03:50 PM
You actually love that tat? Oh wow that sort of explains your stance of social issues. What’s that word? Oh yes, delusional. You keep on holding on to your views, don’t let people tell you your tats suck ass.

No one gives a fuck what stupid weak males like you have to say bro. No one! :tu

So I think that George Floyd was a pretty sorry specimen of humanity. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't be given basic dignity and respect. It for certain doesn't mean that he should have had his life ended by the actions of police officers while he was in their custody. In fact the word custody is pretty deliberate in that it shows they were responsible for his well being at that time as his custodians.

Now my question is have you ever littered, jaywalked, speed or watched an illicit sports stream on TV? How's your driving on those rare instances you come out of the basement and your mom lets you use the car?

I can tell you what I haven't done. I baven't tried passing off counterfeit money, I'm not a junkie, I can breathe because I'm not on fentanyl, I've never gone up in someone's house to rob them with my buds nor have I robbed anyone... What else did that fucking loser do that I'm forgetting?

Either way, you can cry over and excuse criminals like him all you'd like but I'd rather we just throw them all in the ocean never to be seen from again.

Btw bro, the only basements in SATX are downtown and I don't live with my mother and I bought my car outright day 1, doubt you can say you've ever done that, you un-clever dipshit. :tu

Joseph Kony
08-04-2023, 03:57 PM
now now joey, what would your ol' gangster buddies think of your opinions on criminals? wouldnt want to get choked slammed again:nope

ambchang
08-04-2023, 04:01 PM
No one gives a fuck what stupid weak males like you have to say bro. No one! :tu

So why are you posting? Because non stupid weak males certainly do not need the validation from strangers of their weak calf tats.

:lmao calf tats :lmao what were you thinking?

Joseph Kony
08-04-2023, 04:03 PM
So why are you posting? Because non stupid weak males certainly do not need the validation from strangers of their weak calf tats.

:lol he doesnt care but he's posted a variation of the exact same butthurt reply 30,000 times over the course of a decade+ lmao

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2023, 06:44 PM
jax is an idiot, sticking up for a crim, nothing to see here

would it make a difference if it was a black/colored cop? or crim getting killed by someone else in public?...dudes time was up, sooner or later the activities he is involve in will catch up to him

GAustex
08-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Never let a good crisis go to waste

BacktoBasics
08-04-2023, 08:05 PM

I can tell you what I haven't done. I baven't tried passing off counterfeit money, I'm not a junkie, I can breathe because I'm not on fentanyl, I've never gone up in someone's house to rob them with my buds nor have I robbed anyone... What else did that fucking loser do that I'm forgetting?

Either way, you can cry over and excuse criminals like him all you'd like but I'd rather we just throw them all in the ocean never to be seen from again.

Btw bro, the only basements in SATX are downtown and I don't live with my mother and I bought my car outright day 1, doubt you can say you've ever done that, you un-clever dipshit. :tu

Once again our racist incel can’t get along with people here. You’re a fucking embarrassment.

BacktoBasics
08-04-2023, 08:06 PM
Never let a good crisis go to waste

All the maga fucktards are here.

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 11:59 AM

Who said I needed validation from strangers? IDGAF if you and the rest of the pussies here fucking die so no I don't need your bitch ass validation you stupid fuck.

Once again our racist incel can’t get along with people here. You’re a fucking embarrassment.

Show me where I was being racist and the incel dig is hilarious coming from your bitch ass. You're the fucking embarrassment you fucking pussy.

All the maga fucktards are here.

Nice projection, fucktard! :lol

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 12:09 PM
:cry Don't talk bad about that trashy human Saint Fentanyl Floyd! I love criminals and excusing how shitty they are while creating shrines to remember all their crimes against society. :cry

BacktoBasics
08-05-2023, 12:41 PM
I obviously never made this post. Just further proof that you reside in lies.

The common theme is that you can’t get along with people here. You come here specifically to start shit with people and antagonize them.

No doubt this behavior will eventually bleed into your real life. You better hope you never get doxxed.

ambchang
08-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Who said I needed validation from strangers? IDGAF if you and the rest of the pussies here fucking die so no I don't need your bitch ass validation you stupid fuck.

Yeah because people just randomly upload their calf tats on a basketball forum to let people marvel at them. :lmao.

Gagnrath
08-05-2023, 03:23 PM

There's more than a couple of basements at the Joint Base formerly known as Lackland. Hot and Power wheels cars don't count. (I have bought a number of cars with loans and without. Depending on my personal finances, cost of said vehicle and interest rates available at that time.) As for the not living with your mom... It just "made more sense for her to put the lease in her name since she qualified for HUD assistance" right?

Oh as for the other stuff, isn't if funny that all of a sudden the level of criminality matters when it didn't before and that it's still fine for some rando officer to be judge jury and on the spot executioner. (which in all honesty it what bothers me about this far more than the loss of the person Mr. Floyd is purported to be.)

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 03:36 PM
I obviously never made this post. Just further proof that you reside in lies.

The common theme is that you can’t get along with people here. You come here specifically to start shit with people and antagonize them.

No doubt this behavior will eventually bleed into your real life. You better hope you never get doxxed.

Your make believe stories are lame bro. Btw I've already been doxxed so what are you going to do you little bitch? :lol

Yeah because people just randomly upload their calf tats on a basketball forum to let people marvel at them. :lmao.

Still here posting to me specifically... Have I not given you enough attention yet? :lmao

There's more than a couple of basements at the Joint Base formerly known as Lackland. Hot and Power wheels cars don't count. (I have bought a number of cars with loans and without. Depending on my personal finances, cost of said vehicle and interest rates available at that time.) As for the not living with your mom... It just "made more sense for her to put the lease in her name since she qualified for HUD assistance" right?

Oh as for the other stuff, isn't if funny that all of a sudden the level of criminality matters when it didn't before and that it's still fine for some rando officer to be judge jury and on the spot executioner. (which in all honesty it what bothers me about this far more than the loss of the person Mr. Floyd is purported to be.)

Who the fuck are you again? Seriously? :lmao

Chime in some more attention whore! :tu

Gagnrath
08-05-2023, 03:47 PM

Someone who has been around providing sensible basketball takes and entertainment for a decade and a half and has enough sense to not be an obnoxious moron and better things to do than post 25 times a day, so have fun entertaining yourself, in the basement.

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 03:48 PM
Someone who has been around providing sensible basketball takes and entertainment for a decade and a half and has enough sense to not be an obnoxious moron and better things to do than post 25 times a day, so have fun entertaining yourself, in the basement.

Again, who the fuck are you and why should I care because trust me bro I don't care about you in the least. Go fuck yourself homie! :tu

BacktoBasics
08-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Your make believe stories are lame bro. Btw I've already been doxxed so what are you going to do you little bitch? :lol

Still here posting to me specifically... Have I not given you enough attention yet? :lmao

Chime in some more attention whore! :tu
Fuck around and find out

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Fuck around and find out

LMAO STFU Pussy! All you do is cry here big guy. :lmao

BacktoBasics
08-05-2023, 06:07 PM
LMAO STFU Pussy! All you do is cry here big guy. :lmao

That’s what I thought.

koriwhat
08-05-2023, 06:58 PM
That’s what I thought.

You don't think bro. I've seen your takes.

BacktoBasics
08-05-2023, 07:21 PM
You don't think bro. I've seen your takes.

Explain to us again your belief that treating simple sinus infects destroys your heart.

ambchang
08-05-2023, 08:41 PM

I suppose posting calf tats pics to the general public is better.

Wait, so you posting is giving me attention, what does me posting mean? Me giving you too much attention?

JPB
08-06-2023, 07:04 AM
https://i.ibb.co/prCgwTJ/bandicam-2023-08-06-14-02-46-195.jpg

taps
08-06-2023, 08:54 AM
rip

Never realized this about O_V. Thanks for clarifying. I mean drug overdose? cot dam

koriwhat
08-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Explain to us again your belief that treating simple sinus infects destroys your heart.

It's funny you say this but in the same breath you say, "It’s not new. It’s not common but it’s not exactly nonexistent."

Explain away puto! :lol

I suppose posting calf tats pics to the general public is better.

Wait, so you posting is giving me attention, what does me posting mean? Me giving you too much attention?

You sound like a fucking retard. :tu

koriwhat
08-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Fuck Saint Fentanyl Floyd and dumbfuck Stephen Jackson! :tu

BacktoBasics
08-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Fuck Saint Fentanyl Floyd and dumbfuck Stephen Jackson! :tuYeah we get it. You hate black people.

illusioNtEk
08-06-2023, 02:48 PM
It's important to always criticize any wrong doing or calling out lies in politics. If we allow Trump's constant lies become the norm... We lose as a society...

Dex
08-06-2023, 03:02 PM
This thread is exactly why I stay out of politics, because both sides act like children whenever their poor little feelings get hurt.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2023, 04:46 PM
This thread is exactly why I stay out of politics, because both sides act like children whenever their poor little feelings get hurt.

You got one group of people here who constantly bring it into the discussion. They can’t live life let alone talk basketball without their bullshit bleeding into it.

koriwhat
08-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Yeah we get it. You hate black people.

Not in the least. You and the rest of the losers in the progressive climate ism cult are dumb as shit and you believe everyone but you are the racist, xenophobe, homophobe, etc... It's quite telling.

As for myself, I am far from a racist or what you're claiming right now. You on the other hand are the pussy I always claim you are B2B. :tu

koriwhat
08-06-2023, 05:31 PM
You got one group of people here who constantly bring it into the discussion. They can’t live life let alone talk basketball without their bullshit bleeding into it.

LOL Mr Cliche Talking Points of the zombie masses. :lmao

You're a stupid fucking pussy bro. :lol

BacktoBasics
08-06-2023, 06:17 PM
LOL Mr Cliche Talking Points of the zombie masses. :lmao

You're a stupid fucking pussy bro. :lol

You’re definitely a racist and misogynistic incel too. I bet you hate Asians as well. Probably mutter some “communist” shit under your breath when you see them in public.

No one here wants your participation and incessant need to drag politics into everything.

You spend your free time coming to this place specifically to start shit with people. There’s nothing you can say to me or call me that changes that.

Your inability to reconcile that says a lot about who you are. No doubt you have real problems off this forum and continuing to allow it to manifest here as some kind of anger release isn’t going to ever get you the result you’re looking for. You’ll always be a little bitch behind a screen, hated by everyone here.

I’ll always have that over you.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-06-2023, 07:54 PM
You’re definitely a racist and misogynistic incel too. I bet you hate Asians as well. Probably mutter some “communist” shit under your breath when you see them in public.

No one here wants your participation and incessant need to drag politics into everything.

You spend your free time coming to this place specifically to start shit with people. There’s nothing you can say to me or call me that changes that.

Your inability to reconcile that says a lot about who you are. No doubt you have real problems off this forum and continuing to allow it to manifest here as some kind of anger release isn’t going to ever get you the result you’re looking for. You’ll always be a little bitch behind a screen, hated by everyone here.

I did get him to talk about what he was so mad about and he seems most upset that his Mom left his Dad when he was young.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2023, 07:59 PM
I did get him to talk about what he was so mad about and he seems most upset that his Mom left his Dad when he was young.

This makes sense. Abandonment issues with a guy who constantly returns to a place he’s not wanted.

I figured he was probably cucked by a first love or sexually assaulted.

But the mom leaving him totally tracks.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-06-2023, 09:14 PM
This makes sense. Abandonment issues with a guy who constantly returns to a place he’s not wanted.

But the mom leaving him totally tracks.

His Mom left his Dad and took him with her. He doesn't understand it and has a lot of latent anger. Also explains his cartoonish takes on masculinity.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2023, 09:29 PM
His Mom left his Dad and took him with her. He doesn't understand it and has a lot of latent anger. Also explains his cartoonish takes on masculinity.

Oh I see. I bet his mom went on a sex bender while ignoring him. He was probably in the other room. Playing video games. Listening while mom was getting railed by dude after dude because his dad was inadequate.

ambchang
08-06-2023, 10:01 PM
You sound like a fucking retard. :tu

You should tattoo that on your calves if you really mean it.

exstatic
08-07-2023, 08:38 AM

He helped, but Tim put the team on his back, and carried them. 2003 might have been Tim’s most impressive accomplishment.

BTW, Stephen Jackson has never been a star. He was a high level playoff role player.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-07-2023, 10:43 AM
He helped, but Tim put the team on his back, and carried them. 2003 might have been Tim’s most impressive accomplishment.

BTW, Stephen Jackson has never been a star. He was a high level playoff role player.

Jax has always been a legend in his own mind. If not for 2003 his career would have been much more irrelevant than it already was. I mean, he played in the NBA, which is more than 99.9% of us could ever dream of doing. And also, yeah, former NBA players I've hung out with typically think pretty highly of themselves, but Jax seems to have an extra dose of hubris.

Extra Stout
08-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Jax has always been a legend in his own mind. If not for 2003 his career would have been much more irrelevant than it already was. I mean, he played in the NBA, which is more than 99.9% of us could ever dream of doing. And also, yeah, former NBA players I've hung out with typically think pretty highly of themselves, but Jax seems to have an extra dose of hubris.
Jax’s periodic outbursts read like manic episodes within bipolar disorder.

Joseph Kony
08-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Jax has always been a legend in his own mind. If not for 2003 his career would have been much more irrelevant than it already was.

He would always at least be remembered as the guy who went into the stands with Artest during the malice at the palace :lol

spurs1990
08-07-2023, 03:47 PM

Oh I see. I bet his mom went on a sex bender while ignoring him. He was probably in the other room. Playing video games. Listening while mom was getting railed by dude after dude because his dad was inadequate.

Good grief are you even reading your own posts? This is some nuclear level bashing. Even for our site.

spurs1990
08-07-2023, 03:52 PM

I mean that’s what I want to give him credit for. Not being the main cog but his timely threes in the Dallas series especially game 6 on the 42-15 run was epic.

He himself brought it up on podcasts but I wonder if he wasn’t given cold shoulder that the Spurs could’ve won game 6 vs OKC in 2012. He lit em up in the 3rd quarter and then wasn’t heard from in the 4th.

One of my favorite Sjax memories was when Steve Blake tried to punk Manu and Jax came up to him and said ‘try me’ instead. Blake backed down real quick as Jax nodded his head. I liked both of his runs in SA

BacktoBasics
08-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Good grief are you even reading your own posts? This is some nuclear level bashing. Even for our site.

Fuck him. He deserves everything that comes his way.

cd98
08-07-2023, 04:07 PM
For what it's worth, if you have to tell people that you are important...you aren't that important.

Obstructed_View
08-07-2023, 05:51 PM
He would always at least be remembered as the guy who went into the stands with Artest during the malice at the palace :lol
I watched that whole night on TV as it happened. I remember having that sudden, "Oh no Jack" moment when I recognized him going into the stands.

Obstructed_View
08-07-2023, 06:02 PM

Out of curiosity, what is this?

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/medical-examiner/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

spurraider21
08-07-2023, 06:05 PM

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/medical-examiner/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf
it looks like exactly the same thing i linked to you in the post you are responding to, just a different URL

so i'll repeat what i said there. at the very top of the report, under case title, it says: "Cardiopulmonary Arrest Complicating Law Enforcement Subdual, Restraint, and Neck Compression" in all caps.

at trial it was confirmed that this was Dr. Baker's stated cause of death. you can just watch the first 12 seconds of the video i also linked to verify

nowhere in that report does it state that the cause of death was fentanyl overdose or anything like that

Gagnrath
08-08-2023, 01:18 AM
Honestly KoriWhat really deserves some fairly heavy bashing, his self awareness is on about the same level as your average dung pile and his thought processes and political opinions are as advanced as the inhabitants of North Sentinel Island.

exstatic
08-08-2023, 06:25 AM
I mean that’s what I want to give him credit for. Not being the main cog but his timely threes in the Dallas series especially game 6 on the 42-15 run was epic.

He himself brought it up on podcasts but I wonder if he wasn’t given cold shoulder that the Spurs could’ve won game 6 vs OKC in 2012. He lit em up in the 3rd quarter and then wasn’t heard from in the 4th.

One of my favorite Sjax memories was when Steve Blake tried to punk Manu and Jax came up to him and said ‘try me’ instead. Blake backed down real quick as Jax nodded his head. I liked both of his runs in SA

That was WAY more Kerr than Jack. He did contribute, but his moment was game 6 of the Finals, if anything.

Atl Spur
08-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Jack sounds like a clown simply put; he was a mid nba basketball player at best. There’s levels to this stuff……wake up jack!

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 11:51 AM

You're just a ball of assumptions and feelings huh? So stunning and brave!

Bro I am dating a latina rn and have for the past 4 yrs on and off. I am no incel no matter how many times you say so and no matter how bad you hope I am in that same category as your lame ass.

I am far from a racist too. I don't hate asians one bit either. You're just a pussy ass loser B2B so assumptions are all you got because you're so fucking upset at an anonymous dude online. :lmao

As well, you literally have nothing over me considering IDGAF about any of you here. I don't get online to make "friends" like you clearly do because you don't get attention irl. Oh no, everyone hates me here... :cry

As for this thread, I didn't bring politics into this thread I simply said thank the lord above life long criminals like Saint Fentanyl Floyd is 6 ft under and that SJ is a fucking retard. Where's the politics at retard? :lol

You're such a fucking bitch B2B. :lmao

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 11:53 AM

You and B2B are nothing but assumptions. It's laughable that your bitch ass cries to a therapist yet you pretend to be a therapist yourself online. You're nothing but a cry baby bitch loser who is so depressed and pathetic as a male that you literally pay someone to cry about your pathetic real world life and your online life.

Keep talking about me some more you overtly obsessed homosexual! :tu

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Fuck him. He deserves everything that comes his way.

:cry

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 11:56 AM
You should tattoo that on your calves if you really mean it.

What retard?

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 11:57 AM
Honestly KoriWhat really deserves some fairly heavy bashing, his self awareness is on about the same level as your average dung pile and his thought processes and political opinions are as advanced as the inhabitants of North Sentinel Island.

You sound like a little bitch too bro. :tu

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 12:04 PM
You're just a ball of assumptions and feelings huh? So stunning and brave!

Bro I am dating a latina rn and have for the past 4 yrs on and off. I am no incel no matter how many times you say so and no matter how bad you hope I am in that same category as your lame ass.

I am far from a racist too. I don't hate asians one bit either. You're just a pussy ass loser B2B so assumptions are all you got because you're so fucking upset at an anonymous dude online. :lmao

As well, you literally have nothing over me considering IDGAF about any of you here. I don't get online to make "friends" like you clearly do because you don't get attention irl. Oh no, everyone hates me here... :cry

As for this thread, I didn't bring politics into this thread I simply said thank the lord above life long criminals like Saint Fentanyl Floyd is 6 ft under and that SJ is a fucking retard. Where's the politics at retard? :lol

You're such a fucking bitch B2B. :lmaoOn and off sounds about right. You are exactly what I say you are.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 12:12 PM
On and off sounds about right. You are exactly what I say you are.

And you're exactly what I say you are you fucking pussy ass little bitch. :tu :lmao

Keep crying you fucking pussy! :cry

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 12:23 PM
And you're exactly what I say you are you fucking pussy ass little bitch. :tu :lmao

Keep crying you fucking pussy! :cry

At the end of the day no one wants your participation. You're simply not wanted here. The fact that it doesn't register at all to you is pretty telling. Its a sign of severe mental shortcomings. A normal person would be embarrassed to come back to the same place where so many people have openly stated that they don't appreciate your behavior or participation. But again, mental shortcomings.

If you ask me I think you have Borderline Personality Disorder

Borderline personality disorder is a mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life. It includes self-image issues, difficulty managing emotions and behavior, and a pattern of unstable relationships.

With borderline personality disorder, you have an intense fear of abandonment or instability, and you may have difficulty tolerating being alone. Yet inappropriate anger, impulsiveness and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you want to have loving and lasting relationships.

Borderline personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood. The condition seems to be worse in young adulthood and may gradually get better with age.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 12:26 PM
At the end of the day no one wants your participation. You're simply not wanted here. The fact that it doesn't register at all to you is pretty telling. Its a sign of severe mental shortcomings. A normal person would be embarrassed to come back to the same place where so many people have openly stated that they don't appreciate your behavior or participation. But again, mental shortcomings.

If you ask me I think you have Borderline Personality Disorder

Again, IDGAF who likes me or doesn't like me here. I'm not here for eFriends like you clearly are because your offline life is as pathetic as your online life B2B.

As for BPD, last time I checked I wasn't the one playing make believe like you and many other weak fucks like you do here on the daily. Yall are pathetic and you simply want a safe space here on ST. You's a bitch bro! :lol

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 12:47 PM
Again, IDGAF who likes me or doesn't like me here. I'm not here for eFriends like you clearly are because your offline life is as pathetic as your online life B2B.

As for BPD, last time I checked I wasn't the one playing make believe like you and many other weak fucks like you do here on the daily. Yall are pathetic and you simply want a safe space here on ST. You's a bitch bro! :lol

I’ll take that Pepsi Challenge. I do pretty well. We can compare equity or tax returns if you like? We can wager any dollar amount you want or we can wager your existence on this forum.

ambchang
08-11-2023, 01:25 PM
What retard?

So you can’t follow your own posts. Dementia setting in?

Just curious why are you so offended when people call you a racist? I would imagine you’d be proud of it.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 02:59 PM
I’ll take that Pepsi Challenge. I do pretty well. We can compare equity or tax returns if you like? We can wager any dollar amount you want or we can wager your existence on this forum.

What the fuck are you going on about you big fucking pussy? :lmao

I see you're still all up in your feefee's like the feminine male that you are bro. :lmao

So you can’t follow your own posts. Dementia setting in?

Just curious why are you so offended when people call you a racist? I would imagine you’d be proud of it.

I'm not offended in the least. I just laugh because all you fucking retards spouting out yalls bullet point cliche regressive slurs which is par for the course when yall truly have nothing of substance to say.

It's funny too you think I'd be proud of being called a racist by dipshits like you just because you want that to be true so fucking bad. I can show you a wall of text by all you regressive scumbags if you truly want to see what racism looks like with yalls cute take of racist terms and how derogatory yall pathetic fucks truly are.

Stay mad you fucking bitch! :tu

ambchang
08-11-2023, 03:08 PM

I see you're still all up in your feefee's like the feminine male that you are bro. :lmao

I'm not offended in the least. I just laugh because all you fucking retards spouting out yalls bullet point cliche regressive slurs which is par for the course when yall truly have nothing of substance to say.

It's funny too you think I'd be proud of being called a racist by dipshits like you just because you want that to be true so fucking bad. I can show you a wall of text by all you regressive scumbags if you truly want to see what racism looks like with yalls cute take of racist terms and how derogatory yall pathetic fucks truly are.

I called you a racist? Where?

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 03:09 PM
I called you a racist? Where?

Seriously, IDGAF about you bro. You're one of many dumbshit putos here on ST. :tu

ambchang
08-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Seriously, IDGAF about you bro. You're one of many dumbshit putos here on ST. :tu

You seem to give enough to respond every 15 seconds.m

Anyways enjoy your time with your Latina girlfriend. I am going on a date with Ariana grande.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 03:41 PM
You seem to give enough to respond every 15 seconds.

It's a message-board bro. Nice cliche response by you though dipshit. :tu

ambchang
08-11-2023, 03:44 PM
It's a message-board bro. Nice cliche response by you though dipshit. :tu

But you DGAF. I’m just pointing out it seems you did enough to respond at hyper speed. Having trouble tying the two points together.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 03:48 PM
But you DGAF. I’m just pointing out it seems you did enough to respond at hyper speed. Having trouble tying the two points together.

What's that say about you Mr. 15 Seconds? :lmao

Keep throwing those stones from that glass house bro. :tu

spurraider21
08-11-2023, 04:00 PM

it looks like exactly the same thing i linked to you in the post you are responding to, just a different URL

so i'll repeat what i said there. at the very top of the report, under case title, it says: "Cardiopulmonary Arrest Complicating Law Enforcement Subdual, Restraint, and Neck Compression" in all caps.

at trial it was confirmed that this was Dr. Baker's stated cause of death. you can just watch the first 12 seconds of the video i also linked to verify

nowhere in that report does it state that the cause of death was fentanyl overdose or anything like that
Thoughts?

Joseph Kony
08-11-2023, 04:06 PM
oh look, calf tats fagging up yet another thread telling us how much he doesnt care about what people think for the umpteenth time

stfu already incel

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 04:51 PM

You said my offline life is pathetic. Okay then. Let’s see whose life is more pathetic. Do you even own anything? Accomplished anything?

I offered the bet because people like you love to talk shit until it’s time to put up or shut up. Then you back away and you damn sure aren’t going to take a bet. You’ll lose and you know it. You haven’t done anything with your life. It’s easy to see that.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 04:56 PM
You said my offline life is pathetic. Okay then. Let’s see whose life is more pathetic. Do you even own anything? Accomplished anything?

I offered the bet because people like you love to talk shit until it’s time to put up or shut up. Then you back away and you damn sure aren’t going to take a bet. You’ll lose and you know it. You haven’t done anything with your life. It’s easy to see that.

IDGAF what you do in your free time away from ST... You're weird as fuck, a total and utter mess of a male, you're a bitch with no spine, and fuck your feefee's bro! Die angry over me bro and make me laugh even harder.

Oh no I haven't done anything with my life! You know me so well B2B. You're such a fucking bitch homie.

GAustex
08-11-2023, 05:10 PM
I’ll meet ya’ll at Sonic and we can settle it

ambchang
08-11-2023, 05:52 PM
What's that say about you Mr. 15 Seconds? :lmao

Keep throwing those stones from that glass house bro. :tu

I never said IDGAF about you so I’m not sure how that relates. In fact I care deeply about you. You seem like someone who needs help, the professional kind. I’m reaching out to you. In fact, you seem to have many issues, talk it over, find a friend if you have one. Otherwise get a blow up doll or a mannequin. Maybe even go to one of those Catholic Church confessional things. You should try something.

Also, you seem to have severe issues following any topic. Find a counsellor to help you. Could be a deep seated issues about some sort of learning disability.

I pray for you.

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 05:55 PM
IDGAF what you do in your free time away from ST... You're weird as fuck, a total and utter mess of a male, you're a bitch with no spine, and fuck your feefee's bro! Die angry over me bro and make me laugh even harder.

Oh no I haven't done anything with my life! You know me so well B2B. You're such a fucking bitch homie.

So you refuse to wager on who makes more money or has more equity?

That’s what I thought.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 06:17 PM
I never said IDGAF about you so I’m not sure how that relates. In fact I care deeply about you. You seem like someone who needs help, the professional kind. I’m reaching out to you. In fact, you seem to have many issues, talk it over, find a friend if you have one. Otherwise get a blow up doll or a mannequin. Maybe even go to one of those Catholic Church confessional things. You should try something.

Also, you seem to have severe issues following any topic. Find a counsellor to help you. Could be a deep seated issues about some sort of learning disability.

I pray for you.

You come off as a arrogant little bitch. Actually you are an arrogant little bitch.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 06:18 PM
So you refuse to wager on who makes more money or has more equity?

That’s what I thought.

IDGAF bro. You're a fucking loser ass bitch male. All the money in the world can't fix that. Bitch!

That's what I thought.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 06:20 PM
Yall truly this mad that I think the world is better off without that life long criminal Saint Fentanyl Floyd and that SJ is a fucking retard? Damn yall are Charmin soft.

tonight...you
08-11-2023, 06:23 PM
The Chihuahua still yapping?
Yup.

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 06:47 PM
IDGAF bro. You're a fucking loser ass bitch male. All the money in the world can't fix that. Bitch!

That's what I thought.

You talk shit then when challenged you all of a sudden don’t give a fuck. Classic narcissist. You love to flex but can’t back it up.

Enjoy that fixed income and part time girlfriend.

BacktoBasics
08-11-2023, 06:49 PM
Yall truly this mad that I think the world is better off without that life long criminal Saint Fentanyl Floyd and that SJ is a fucking retard? Damn yall are Charmin soft.

Your daddy doesn’t love you and your mom took a ton of dick while ignoring you. It’s why you over compensate. All those dudes running through her while all along you thought you could give her the love she really needs if she simply acknowledged your existence.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 09:35 PM
You talk shit then when challenged you all of a sudden don’t give a fuck. Classic narcissist. You love to flex but can’t back it up.

LMAO "challenged" Bro you are a fucking nut.

You're truly mad over me not giving a fuck about either Floyd nor Jackson? Why though? Hiding something? :lmao

Your daddy doesn’t love you and your mom took a ton of dick while ignoring you. It’s why you over compensate. All those dudes running through her while all along you thought you could give her the love she really needs if she simply acknowledged your existence.

Blah blah blah same old tired nonsense from pussies like yourself B2B. Your daddy this, your mommy that... Your mothers a whore this and that... Did you just get off the playground you fucking child?

It's so hilarious how upset you are rn and always. Keep crying pussy! :cry:lol

Chucho
08-11-2023, 09:54 PM

Ahhh. You're a West coast Democrat. Got it.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 09:55 PM
Ahhh. You're a West coast Democrat. Got it.

IDK what that means but I guess "classical liberal" is more fitting.

Chucho
08-11-2023, 10:06 PM
IDK what that means but I guess "classical liberal" is more fitting.

It means you want all the dope heads to kill themselves like all the Democrats in every major city up and down the WC are allowing them to do.

koriwhat
08-11-2023, 10:34 PM
It means you want all the dope heads to kill themselves like all the Democrats in every major city up and down the WC are allowing them to do.

LOL I figured that's what you were hinting at. Yeah fuck all these junkies on our streets. I saw enough in LA circa 2022 and now out here in SaTX there's a small cosmo of that happening these days. I hear ATX is full blown just like LA. Fucking sucks!

ambchang
08-12-2023, 12:16 AM
You come off as a arrogant little bitch. Actually you are an arrogant little bitch.

If I offended you I would apologize. Knowing how you seems mentally unstable I’m worried you’d end it all, and I really don’t want blood on my hands, especially a person who either doesn’t have the mental capacity or attention span to link more than two posts together.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2023, 07:35 AM
If I offended you I would apologize. Knowing how you seems mentally unstable I’m worried you’d end it all, and I really don’t want blood on my hands, especially a person who either doesn’t have the mental capacity or attention span to link more than two posts together.

Unfortunately. He’s not a suicide risk. He’s far more likely to take other lives. Dude reads like an unhinged mass shooter.

koriwhat
08-12-2023, 12:23 PM

Blah Blah Blah you're nothing but a fucking bitch like so many "men" here unfortunately. I'm so mentally ill you can't help but vie for my attention like all the other gay boys on ST.

Unfortunately. He’s not a suicide risk. He’s far more likely to take other lives. Dude reads like an unhinged mass shooter.

Yeah bro I'm not Charmin soft like you and your eBoyfriend there B2B. Kill yourself you little bitch! :lol

Btw, if you think I come across as a mass shooter you might want to read over your past posts some you fucking mentally ill retard. :tu

ambchang
08-12-2023, 09:59 PM
Again. Get some help. You really repeat to be insecure about your masculinity that you had to call everyone you don’t agree with derogatory female terms. It’s quite sad to witness someone this far down the spiral and not realize it.

I’m here to help, but if you are too embarrassed about your own securities I would understand. Go get professional help if you can afford it, which I guess you can’t. So talk to a friend, which I guess you don’t have any. Or even talk to some rando on the internet, which nobody seems to really want to talk to you. I guess your only solution is to have an intimate heart to heart talk with your blow up doll.

koriwhat
08-13-2023, 02:51 PM
Again. Get some help. You really repeat to be insecure about your masculinity that you had to call everyone you don’t agree with derogatory female terms. It’s quite sad to witness someone this far down the spiral and not realize it.

I’m here to help, but if you are too embarrassed about your own securities I would understand. Go get professional help if you can afford it, which I guess you can’t. So talk to a friend, which I guess you don’t have any. Or even talk to some rando on the internet, which nobody seems to really want to talk to you. I guess your only solution is to have an intimate heart to heart talk with your blow up doll.

You're such a fruit just like the rest of the "dudes" here bro. Take your "help" and shove it up your gaping ass. :tu

koriwhat
08-13-2023, 02:52 PM
Here's a reminder for all you fucking losers...

Saint Fentanyl Floyd was a fucking loser criminal and you stupid fucks prop his sorry ass up.

SJ is a fucking low iq retard whose always been a dipshit and yall prop his sorry ass up too.

Fucking losers!

BacktoBasics
08-13-2023, 05:38 PM

Saint Fentanyl Floyd was a fucking loser criminal and you stupid fucks prop his sorry ass up.

SJ is a fucking low iq retard whose always been a dipshit and yall prop his sorry ass up too.

Fucking losers!

Is it because your mom fucked a lot of black dudes?

dbestpro
08-13-2023, 07:16 PM
Lots of love in this thread. Too bad it's not for one another.

ambchang
08-13-2023, 09:13 PM
You're such a fruit just like the rest of the "dudes" here bro. Take your "help" and shove it up your gaping ass. :tu

Is there any other talking points you have? It’s getting monotonous.

And it’s interesting how someone who claims to be this macho he man can’t stop thinking about another man’s ass.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2023, 09:15 PM
Lots of love in this thread. Too bad it's not for one another.

What? You didn’t feel the love and humanity when koriwhat called for the genocide of Americans who have succumb to addiction?

spurraider21
08-14-2023, 06:26 AM

Fucking losers!
Who here has propped him up?

FuzzyLumpkins
08-14-2023, 09:10 AM

This is just the nihilist dimwit routine. He goes from valuing income to devaluing it.

If you really want to see how unbalanced he is talk to him about going to see a therapist. His response indicates a deep fear of even the idea. You get a similar response when you talk about his parents.

Extra Stout
08-14-2023, 09:32 AM
Refusal to get better is indicative of weakness and low character. People who can get over their own egos and are willing to take accountability get better. Those who can’t and don’t will wallow instead. Even severe symptoms like delusions are tailored to protect their egos.

I presume there are people whose brains are just too broken, but I haven’t known any of them personally.

koriwhat
08-14-2023, 09:59 PM
Is it because your mom fucked a lot of black dudes?

Any digs not from grade school or are you truly not clever like I say you aren't? You're sure showing me! Dumbass. :rolleyes

Is there any other talking points you have? It’s getting monotonous.

And it’s interesting how someone who claims to be this macho he man can’t stop thinking about another man’s ass.

Keep being you you try hard loser. :tu

What? You didn’t feel the love and humanity when koriwhat called for the genocide of Americans who have succumb to addiction?

STFU and cry harder! :cry

If you really want to see how unbalanced he is talk to him about going to see a therapist.

You have the nerve to talk about "unbalanced" while you literally cry over ST posts to your therapist. You're nothing short of a sissy little bitch Fluffer Bumpkins. :lol

ambchang
08-15-2023, 07:52 AM
Any digs not from grade school or are you truly not clever like I say you aren't? You're sure showing me! Dumbass. :rolleyes

Keep being you you try hard loser. :tu

STFU and cry harder! :cry

You have the nerve to talk about "unbalanced" while you literally cry over ST posts to your therapist. You're nothing short of a sissy little bitch Fluffer Bumpkins. :lol

Also imagining every single man is a pussy. Serious suppressed homosexual tendencies. Nothin wrong with it just that you have to accept it.

koriwhat
08-15-2023, 11:51 AM
Also imagining every single man is a pussy. Serious suppressed homosexual tendencies. Nothin wrong with it just that you have to accept it.

Damn you truly are a try hard. Keep trying dumb fuck! :tu

Rosewood
08-15-2023, 12:23 PM
This thread and most of the participants are retarded as fuck :lol

cd98
08-15-2023, 03:20 PM
Any chance SJAX gets into the Basketball HOF for being the face of the biggest civil rights activities movement since MLK? I mean, I don't know that there is another path available for him to join Tony and Manu.

Joseph Kony
08-15-2023, 03:35 PM
This thread and most of the participants are retarded as fuck :lol

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/dbtech/thanks/images/likes.png koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) liked this post

Who's gonna tell calf tats? :lmao

spurraider21
08-15-2023, 04:23 PM
Who's gonna tell calf tats? :lmao
:lmao

ismael-robert
08-15-2023, 06:14 PM
Did Jackson mean biggest movement since Milk