Fat belgian fuck with another injury

pgardn
08-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Goodbye Harry

FrostKing
08-12-2023, 05:45 AM
Goodbye Harry
Sir we will need you to elaborate

Absolutely shocking move. IMO biggest since Figo to Madrid. British peeps will now tune into Bundesliga. Cultural shifting move. English media will try and label it safe/lazy trophy move. I respect Kane for making the jump. Has to learn language and it's a gamble. Burned bridges back at home.

Now on the field. He will match Lewandowski production but not quite because Robert had years of cohesion and I think Bayern was a little stronger then. But Harry will be judged on the UCL and for that we wait patiently

Had to figure Kane watched Haaland and said enough of this, I'm jumping to a power.

pgardn
08-12-2023, 10:19 AM
He needed to go to a team in a position to win.
Spurs are not that team.

Wish it had happened earlier so Spurs could organize.

lefty
08-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Kane to the Spurs luck with him to Munich

:lol 0-3 at home

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2023, 06:12 PM
He needed to go to a team in a position to win.
Spurs are not that team.

Wish it had happened earlier so Spurs could organize.

the pos is a not a winner, his a coat tail rider...never shows up against stronger teams, always pad his goals against scrub teams and everyone forgets the previous week no show performance

pgardn
08-12-2023, 06:44 PM
the pos is a not a winner, his a coat tail rider...never shows up against stronger teams, always pad his goals against scrub teams and everyone forgets the previous week no show performance

Exactly whose coat tail has he ridden you stupid fk?
Spurs never ever get in the top 4 in the EPL and the finals of the ECL without him.

You dont even know what riding a coat tail means...
A more salient argument would be Kane is 30, been injured a whole bunch, and is slow as molasses. The dude is still a great long passer and goal scorer. But i dont know if thats what Bayern need. Man City wanted him badly. Thats enough to know he is/was top notch. And the actual true striker, Haaland, that forced Pep to FINALLY abandon tickey tack walk the ball into the net got MC the treble. Kane was the next scorer behind Haaland in the EPL on a much worse team. And Kane is a much better passer. But athletically Haaland is so far ahead of Kane is not even comparable.

GAustex
08-16-2023, 09:03 PM
Skechers
Really
Harry you didn’t

pgardn
08-17-2023, 07:41 PM
Spurs actually played a much more watchable game even though they tied Brentford.
The midfield is better but no depth. Oliver Skipp still picked until Bentancur gets back.
The top 4 seems totally out of reach but at least we might get watchable games unlike under Conte.

Spurs actually should have won. Long time since I have witnessed this.

Watched replays of other games. City and Brighton were impressive.
Sorry Lefty. Your man left Mahrez left for free money in Saudi. Guess the game is not fun on a big team, so take the money.
I will say that your man on West Ham was pretty good. But Bowen is the star of that team.

Chelsea goes more forward but still pretty listless. Salah was absolutely pissed when Klopp removed him at about 70 minutes for Liverpool.
MU was not good but pulled out a win. They were out played by Wolves.

pgardn
08-19-2023, 06:27 PM
Spurs observations:

1. Bissouma is the best player on the team (what a year and a new manager can do with talent!)
2. Spurs midfield is much better and they are allowed to show out as long as Hojberg and Skipp are NOT in the lineup.
3. Richarlison is positionally sound, but is a pile of crap as CF. He can’t retain the ball while midgets chop at his weak slow legs. (Damn Harry you are so much better)
4. Spurs could have easily lost to Man U instead of winning due to bad awareness among the FBs. 4 missed headers by MU, two of which were wide wide open) Even though the Spurs were far better. Just like they were against Brentford.
5. The new manager, who I will refer to as PastaGlue, plays a much more watchable style. It’s nice to watch even though they are not a top team.

The Game: Spurs 2 MU 0

MU has played two exceptionally horrid games to start the season. And they still could have had 6 pts.
Spurs should have 6 pts with an easier schedule coming up. Still don’t trust them to win. Too many mistakes due to unfamiliarity.
But dammit they play games that are easy and fun to watch so far.

WTF again:

Brighton again sells their top players and looks as good as last year? How in God’s name are they doing this? Who the hell scouts for them… I just don’t get their mastery in evaluating talent. It’s phenomenal, even with manager changes. If anyone has Peacock take a look at Brighton. They are fun and they are winning. By playing possession and attacking football, even against better teams (most relevant to last season but appears to be continuing)

The Peacock announcers in a number of games make their judgments in play most often solely due to who is winning or who has won in the non featured games especially. It’s really fundamentally wrong. Soccer is too strange to solely be judged on the score. One must watch the games. And not just the highlights.

pgardn
08-19-2023, 06:30 PM
Lefty you little Canadian midget. Where are you?

lefty
08-19-2023, 06:32 PM
Lefty you little Canadian midget. Where are you?
:lol

lefty
08-19-2023, 08:48 PM
Brighton, so fun to watch

GAustex
08-19-2023, 09:32 PM
Spurs are goons suck me back in and then crush me
Arn’t they
Lucy gonna pull that ball away again

pgardn
08-27-2023, 06:01 PM
Tottenham defeats Bournemouth 2-0 Worst game played by Tottenham so far but a win

Take aways:

1. The midfield: Sarr, Bissouma, Maddison, all huge upgrades. Need Bentancur back again. Because the subs are Skipp and Hoijberg (I cant believe Skipp is on an EPL team) are not good enough
2. The back: Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie are so much better than what started last season. Romero so far is working well with Van de Ven and Porro + Udogie have shown the ability to convert into good wings on the offensive.
3. Up front: Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski not all that potent because Richarlison is crap. He works hard but it just not gonna work. Son looks refreshed and fast again.
4. In Goal: Vicario huge upgrade over poor Hugo who is just too old. Vicario is much more confident in distribution and is working well with the back and Bissouma to start attacks. I never expected moving the ball out of the back and then hoofing it accurately could ever be formed so early on. So maybe it really is too early to tell.

Spurs have not encountered a team yet that is playing well. So the ball movement and exciting play that we are seeing now maybe an illusion. But I dont think so. This is still a team ripe to be beaten because sometimes they are not cohesive, but, its so much more fun to watch I dont think I care. Also the depth is of course very thin

I need a Tottenham avatar. Please give me one whomever controls the selection list.

GAustex
08-27-2023, 11:26 PM
Fulham at Arsenal was fun
Fulham could have won but their defenders let them down with really dumb fouls and laying down faking injury

lefty
08-28-2023, 07:56 AM
:lol De Zerbot’s team getting skullfucked at home by Moyes

GAustex
08-30-2023, 07:50 AM
Lol Newcastle letting 10 man Liverpool steal their lunch money

lefty
08-30-2023, 08:55 AM
Lol Newcastle letting 10 man Liverpool steal their lunch money
Major choke job tbh

pgardn
08-30-2023, 10:28 AM
First blatant failure by Newcastle. Gives a tiny glimmer of hope for Spurs fans. Just a crack of light.

lefty
08-30-2023, 02:22 PM
English Citeh fans were saying he was the new Mahrez :lol

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
1h
Cole Palmer to Chelsea, here we go! Agreement in principle reached with Manchester City on £40m deal plus £5m add-ons ���� #CFC

Exclusive news revealed earlier today then quick resolution between clubs and green light from Palmer.

Medical tests to be booked soon.

lefty
08-31-2023, 03:17 PM
Oh damn

https://twitter.com/JosimarFotball/status/1697241067991556442?s=20

GAustex
09-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Watching tape of Newcastle and Brighton and Newcastle does not look anything like last year

pgardn
09-11-2023, 08:43 PM
Oh damn

https://twitter.com/JosimarFotball/status/1697241067991556442?s=20

But I will watch Saudi Arabia league whose family chops off the heads of Journalists they dont like.
If you want to find a "cleaner" league you definitely need to switch to the Bundesliga. And you definitely want to stay away from La Liga.

An aside: Hope everything is Ok in Morocco. I just heard a report that its very hard to find live people in the rubble because the building material used in a lot of places is not concrete and rebar (which supplies air pockets when crumbled). Its a horrible situation. The sniffer dogs are going to find a lot of dead bodies instead of locating live kids and such in the "rubble"

lefty
09-12-2023, 10:47 AM
But I will watch Saudi Arabia league whose family chops off the heads of Journalists they dont like.
If you want to find a "cleaner" league you definitely need to switch to the Bundesliga. And you definitely want to stay away from La Liga.

An aside: Hope everything is Ok in Morocco. I just heard a report that its very hard to find live people in the rubble because the building material used in a lot of places is not concrete and rebar (which supplies air pockets when crumbled). Its a horrible situation. The sniffer dogs are going to find a lot of dead bodies instead of locating live kids and such in the "rubble"

Thanks but I’m not Moroccan tbh
But Algeria has sent humanitarian help to Morocco but they said no
Oh well….at least Lybia has accepted our help after yesterday’s flooding

pgardn
09-13-2023, 10:11 PM
Thanks but I’m not Moroccan tbh
But Algeria has sent humanitarian help to Morocco but they said no
Oh well….at least Lybia has accepted our help after yesterday’s flooding

That was awful as well.

The satellite photos of Lybia were ridiculous. they had so much water at one time...
No time to drain the water just builds up and keeps rising.

lefty
09-19-2023, 09:42 AM
That was awful as well.

The satellite photos of Lybia were ridiculous. they had so much water at one time...
No time to drain the water just builds up and keeps rising.

yeah it was awful

Mother Nature isn’t very forgiving

lefty
11-01-2023, 08:26 PM
:lol Ten Hag
laughs in Ronaldo

pgardn
11-02-2023, 07:11 AM
MU had an ownership deal fall through.
Nothing is stable until the top gets fixed.

And..... Harry McQuire is still starting on defense. Too many injuries, too much leadership havoc.
It would be nice to see them return to old times and really have a go at MC.

Meanwhile Spurs and a manager I will name Pastaglue, have put together a very good midfield with no depth.
Moving Richarlison to the wing has helped but he is just not good enough (the loss of the little fast Israeli fella was a tough blow, he was playing well on the wing). Son, Madison, and Bissouma up the middle has been a fantastic move.

I never thought Son could play in the middle as he has little strength on the ball. Turns out it was a really good move as Son has lost a lot of speed and uses his guile on the ball.
If this team actually had Harry Kane it would be a monster without many games outside of the league to reveal the lack of depth.

There you have it Spurs fans. 1st in the league? wtf..... unimaginable looking back.

Late note. Lloris replacement is so much better at goal!

In any event the team is actually fun to watch again win or draw. (They will eventually lose and be fun to watch at that as well with the current midfield)

lefty
11-02-2023, 08:54 AM
MU had an ownership deal fall through.
Nothing is stable until the top gets fixed.

And..... Harry McQuire is still starting on defense. Too many injuries, too much leadership havoc.
It would be nice to see them return to old times and really have a go at MC.

Meanwhile Spurs and a manager I will name Pastaglue, have put together a very good midfield with no depth.
Moving Richarlison to the wing has helped but he is just not good enough (the loss of the little fast Israeli fella was a tough blow, he was playing well on the wing). Son, Madison, and Bissouma up the middle has been a fantastic move.

I never thought Son could play in the middle as he has little strength on the ball. Turns out it was a really good move as Son has lost a lot of speed and uses his guile on the ball.
If this team actually had Harry Kane it would be a monster without many games outside of the league to reveal the lack of depth.

There you have it Spurs fans. 1st in the league? wtf..... unimaginable looking back.

Late note. Lloris replacement is so much better at goal!

In any event the team is actually fun to watch again win or draw. (They will eventually lose and be fun to watch at that as well with the current midfield)
Yeah Angel has done a great job
It was time to open up the offense

lefty
12-09-2023, 12:52 PM
:lol ETH
:lol Cucknited
Laughs in Ronaldo

pgardn
12-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Spurs are an absolute joy to watch even in losses.
They are back to the team of Modric and Bale except they don’t just run around as instructed by Harry Redknapp. They probably don’t finish top 4 but they will be damn fun to watch.

Some bad injuries but every team has had these. Newcastle just got run off their legs 4-1. Should have been 8-1. Newcastle just don’t have enough depth yet. They are killing the poor guys they do have. And now a CL game? They are completely cooked. The last time they actually ran up to speed was a 1-0 win against MU.

MU New ownership %s now. Ten Haag is probably gone with a complete overhaul. So desperate thinking Ronaldo would make them decent again is finally banished. Now the Glazers don’t have control over football operations so I expect a change. Just a matter of timing as they still hold on to hopes of a top 4 finish. Fools gold. No Glazers buying Ronaldo for the show now. Move on from the stupidity. I would want to leave if I was Bruno Fernandez. Before they dismantle and he goes mad out of frustration. Rebuild mode should be switched on, a real effort at rebuilding, not bringing in old names.

lefty
12-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Eh Fernandes is super talented and fun to watch but his football IQ isn't always the best

But Rashford does jack and shit and Martial is a dead weight
Sancho is back to being Sancho
Some of the recrutement is suspect, that danish striker forgot his name is shit
Ten Hag has a punchable face

Spurs are fun to watch, they are playing to their strengths
Good move to give the captaincy to Son, he is thriving, happy for him, seems to be a likable dude

lefty
12-16-2023, 01:41 PM
:lmao Pep
:lmao Citeh

lefty
12-23-2023, 07:57 PM
:lmao Ten Hag
I’m sure it’s Ronaldo and De Gea’s fault

pgardn
01-03-2024, 09:10 PM
And again...

MU New ownership %s now. Ten Haag is probably gone with a complete overhaul. So desperate thinking Ronaldo would make them decent again is finally banished. Now the Glazers don’t have control over football operations so I expect a change. Just a matter of timing as they still hold on to hopes of a top 4 finish. Fools gold. No Glazers buying Ronaldo for the show now. Move on from the stupidity. I would want to leave if I was Bruno Fernandez. Before they dismantle and he goes mad out of frustration. Rebuild mode should be switched on, a real effort at rebuilding, not bringing in old names.

Glazers will not be running football operations.
So forcing managers to take has beens like Ronaldo just to get attention is OVER.

pgardn
01-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Spurs are just rife with injuries and now the various competitions for National teams the team is thin.
Thank god they are out of any European competitions and can concentrate on football in England.
The Play is still tremendously fun to watch without Kulu, Bisouma and Madison. Son will be gone to play for S. Korea however.
Bentancur looked good coming back from injuries for his 60 minutes and the 3-1 over Bournemouth.

I am a very happy camper as the games are so much more fun. Even being down 4-0 to Brighton and making a try at a comeback is riveting.
The new additions have all thrived under the big Aussie PastaGlue. I keep thinking I will wake up from the dream and Spurs will be figured out and revert back to "absorbing punishment" to get one fkn shot and a 1-0 win.
Never again with Mourhino, Conte football. Never I tell ya!

lefty
04-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Peo keeps destroying his wingers smh

lefty
04-15-2024, 12:32 AM
:lol another Liverpool captain slipping
:lol at home
:lol in April :
:lol during the title race

wtf is in that stadium

pgardn
04-15-2024, 05:31 PM
Peo keeps destroying his wingers smh

Yep

Pasta cog glue pushes them way up the field and Spurs are very vulnerable.
Newcastle totally pushed the Spurs around physically and tactically.
But mostly physically. At some point Spurs have to man up and win balls, they wanted nothing to do with contact.
Props to Newcastle for punching Spurs in the mouth and ending it early. And then piling it on.

Its the hard truth of that game.
Still better than watching Conte or Moorhino games.

pgardn
04-15-2024, 05:33 PM
:lol another Liverpool captain slipping
:lol at home
:lol in April :
:lol during the title race

wtf is in that stadium

MC is poised to win the two big ones again.

lefty
04-16-2024, 09:53 AM
MC is poised to win the two big ones again.
Yep
They took care of business and Arsenal and Liverpool found a way to bottle it at home
Unbelievable