PDA

View Full Version : Charter tickets

Msirotic
08-17-2023, 05:28 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get charter tickets for a single game? I'm in Canada, lifelong Spurs fan and hoping to transfer that Spurs obsession to my son by getting him to see Wemby up close...

So far, I see stubhup and those types of sites with tix for resale at $3,000+, if you guys have any ideas or know of season tickets holder looking to sell a game or two, let me know!

Or even if it's not charter tickets... anything you can provide would help.

JPB
08-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get charter tickets for a single game? I'm in Canada, lifelong Spurs fan and hoping to transfer that Spurs obsession to my son by getting him to see Wemby up close...

So far, I see stubhup and those types of sites with tix for resale at $3,000+, if you guys have any ideas or know of season tickets holder looking to sell a game or two, let me know!

Or even if it's not charter tickets... anything you can provide would help.

I don't know about other places but some people here sometimes are reselling or even giving away tickets for games they can't attend for different personal reasons... You can eventually lurk here during the season.

barakz21
08-17-2023, 09:35 PM
Anyone in the NY area know where to get the BEST prices for either the Knicks or Nets? Trying to catch the Spurs when they’re in town!

LongtimeSpursFan
08-18-2023, 12:51 AM
I don't know about other places but some people here sometimes are reselling or even giving away tickets for games they can't attend for different personal reasons... You can eventually lurk here during the season.

Ain’t no one giving away tickets this year. The secondary market is as high as I’ve ever seen.

exstatic
08-18-2023, 06:17 AM
Ain’t no one giving away tickets this year. The secondary market is as high as I’ve ever seen.

Yup. I’m splitting a 20 game package with a friend, 2 seats, and I’m thinking I can sell maybe 3 games and cover my costs.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-18-2023, 10:15 AM

Resell prices tend to fall closer to game days and as the season goes on as people realize they won't get what they're asking. I'd never buy resale tickets this early.

spurs10
08-18-2023, 12:53 PM
I'd call the Spurs box office and ask to speak to a season ticket salesperson. Explain your situation and see if they can help you. I used to do this when I lived in Austin and could only make a few games. They always helped me and sometimes we dodged the additional fees....true story.

barakz21
08-18-2023, 01:17 PM
Resell prices tend to fall closer to game days and as the season goes on as people realize they won't get what they're asking. I'd never buy resale tickets this early.

good advice, thank you!

JPB
08-18-2023, 02:26 PM

Yeah you're right but I was mostly thinking about last minute issues and guys who don't have the time to resell their tickets... But I suppose they'll find the time this year.

exstatic
08-18-2023, 02:27 PM

Good games to sell and get a great price are Houston, they always like to travel to close games, and the Lakers. The Faithful always want tickets, and are used to outlandish prices, being from LA.

Tickets for the Houston pre-season games are going for $125 for front few rows, UPPER DECK.

spurs10
08-18-2023, 03:19 PM
I'd call the Spurs box office and ask to speak to a season ticket salesperson. Explain your situation and see if they can help you. I used to do this when I lived in Austin and could only make a few games. They always helped me and sometimes we dodged the additional fees....true story. I have received correspondence about Season Tickets from Louis Carranza at 210-444-5987. Explain you are coming a long way, a huge fan, and are trying to avoid the 'scalpers.' He might help and they like making fans happy. [email protected].

Msirotic
08-18-2023, 04:05 PM
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. This is very appreciated!

Msirotic
08-18-2023, 04:13 PM
Also, any spurs collectibles places to visit there? Or does anyone know if they sometimes have autograph sessions near the beginning of the season anywhere?

spurs10
08-18-2023, 05:24 PM
Also, any spurs collectibles places to visit there? Or does anyone know if they sometimes have autograph sessions near the beginning of the season anywhere? If you have Charter seats you get in the arena an hour before everyone else and can possibly get autographs at the tunnel between section 101 and 128 which are behind the basket. The bench is in Section 6, so being in that area would be fun. Charter seats are single or double digits.

spurs10
08-18-2023, 05:28 PM
P.S. if section 6 are too expensive I think seats in 128, 101, 102, 103, or 104 are fun and much less expensive because they are behind the basket a bit, but close to the bench...for Wemby sitings for your son and you.

ismael-robert
08-20-2023, 01:49 AM
Also, any spurs collectibles places to visit there? Or does anyone know if they sometimes have autograph sessions near the beginning of the season anywhere?

There's a shop in la cantera mall and in the arena itself

exstatic
08-20-2023, 07:17 AM
There's a shop in la cantera mall and in the arena itself

Very limited autographs. Last time I checked, you had to have a lower bowl ticket, and get there early to get one of a few wristbands handed out for autographs.

spurs10
08-20-2023, 07:31 PM
Very limited autographs. Last time I checked, you had to have a lower bowl ticket, and get there early to get one of a few wristbands handed out for autographs. Yeah to get in one hour early you need to be in the Charter Section....single or double digit sections...1-28 I think..and yeah ask for a wristband...if coming from Canada call ahead and get all this taken care of. It might have changed, but there were some great folks working there.

DPG21920
08-22-2023, 02:34 PM
I have season tickets row 10 (2 seats) - I can’t give them away like I did before, but I might be open to selling some games where you can avoid all the Ticketmaster fees and I will include my preferred parking with it unlike buying via Ticketmaster.

Won’t be super cheap from me, but I’m also not going to charge quadruple the price+ either like we are already seeing for seats in first 10 rows like mine.

Anyone interested just holler in my DM

koriwhat
08-22-2023, 03:55 PM
If you have Charter seats you get in the arena an hour before everyone else and can possibly get autographs at the tunnel between section 101 and 128 which are behind the basket. The bench is in Section 6, so being in that area would be fun. Charter seats are single or double digits.

Row 10 are over $250-275 last I checked. Probably more now with Wemby on the team.

spurs10
08-22-2023, 06:23 PM
Row 10 are over $250-275 last I checked. Probably more now with Wemby on the team. Meant Charter section are in sections with a single or double digit section. If you are on Row 10 in Section 101 I don't think you get in early like Row 10 Section 10. But yeah Row 10 anywhere are gonna be about that price.

spurs10
08-22-2023, 09:39 PM
I have season tickets row 10 (2 seats) - I can’t give them away like I did before, but I might be open to selling some games where you can avoid all the Ticketmaster fees and I will include my preferred parking with it unlike buying via Ticketmaster.

Won’t be super cheap from me, but I’m also not going to charge quadruple the price+ either like we are already seeing for seats in first 10 rows like mine.

Anyone interested just holler in my DM Nice offer. Avoiding the fees is always big.

SequSpur
09-03-2023, 10:36 PM
All these dudes make 4 figures a year and sit in the rafters. They don't know shit about going to games. Just buy them 20 minutes before a game, they will be worth about $20. Spurs are going to suck balls again this year and there is a lot of premature ejaculation going on right now. Follow me for more tips.

DPG21920
09-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Nice offer. Avoiding the fees is always big.

Yo ST - I’m willing to sell about 10 sets of tickets. I already have about 6 of those 10 sold so DM me if you’re interested….