PDA

View Full Version : Abolish Public K-12 Schools Throughout The USA by Summer 2025

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2023, 02:15 PM
If the GOP gets in the White House I would support a legislation doing away with the U.S. Department of Education and abolishing all public schools in the USA.

Private school, charter school, and home school are the options. Home school is of course tuition free and also promotes single-income family which is a very good thing as it promotes traditional conservative values where the woman plays the role of a woman. The remaining options cost tuition, and tuition should be the same price for each student, regardless of their family's income. This would go a long way into solving the crisis of children graduating from public school not being able to do basic math or writing complete sentences, but basically having PHD's in woke gender theory nonsense crap. Children would grow up much smarter, more intelligent, and more independent-minded thinkers in this scenario.

Ef-man
08-18-2023, 02:21 PM
Better still, go take care of your poor mom; that bitch is living in a shit hole and here you are again, talking about shit you know nothing about, you punk ass bitch.

Blake
08-18-2023, 02:52 PM
Lol op.

Is there anything you don't want privatized?

scott
08-18-2023, 03:01 PM
More harebrained ideas from the libertarian shit bin

pgardn
08-18-2023, 03:14 PM
If the GOP gets in the White House I would support a legislation doing away with the U.S. Department of Education and abolishing all public schools in the USA.

Private school, charter school, and home school are the options. Home school is of course tuition free and also promotes single-income family which is a very good thing as it promotes traditional conservative values where the woman plays the role of a woman. The remaining options cost tuition, and tuition should be the same price for each student, regardless of their family's income. This would go a long way into solving the crisis of children graduating from public school not being able to do basic math or writing complete sentences, but basically having PHD's in woke gender theory nonsense crap. Children would grow up much smarter, more intelligent, and more independent-minded thinkers in this scenario.

Yours in total insincerity,
Former Trump University Alumnus and Currently Under Federal Indictment

Your learned much young preying mantis brain.
Do you also have a tiny triangular head?

There is clearly no lack of learning about the absurd thoughts of a cloistered minded bivalve for this board every time you post on subjects you have not a clue about.
Thanks for the lack of insight. Its important... Understanding your cross wired short circuits. One can home in on what went so terribly wrong with you.

pgardn
08-18-2023, 03:17 PM
Dear Professor M and M:

Will you be teaching a section on Mermaids impacting the food chain in your Marine Science course during the fall semester?

Millennial_Messiah
08-18-2023, 03:21 PM
Dear Professor M and M:

Will you be teaching a section on Mermaids impacting the food chain in your Marine Science course during the fall semester?

The 2010 hoax pushed by The Discovery Channel, aka "THE SCIENCE"? :lol

The Science cultists, the liberal new world order, the Branch Covidians, the eco-fascists etc are all one in the same

Contrary to Leftist popular belief, 99% of conservatives are NOT Q-anon, flat earthers, UFO believers, moon landing was fake etc.

Another interesting tidbit is that 9/11 trutherism (which is absolutely stupid, mind you) was not officially condemned by The Left until 2016, i.e. when it became convenient, i.e. when the Deep State became a more valuable ally bloc than the Muslims and anti-Islamophobic coalitions that they'd simped for and courted for so long in the past.

No doubt Obama, a foresworn Muslim sympathizer, was a Truther up until late 2008 and then the Deep State got a-hold of his brain and by 2011 he was full neolib/neocon.

2008: Let's change the world, hope, change, America is a nation of Christians and MUSLIMS, Close Gitmo, fight for the working man, protect manufacturing, trade, and union workers, fight Islamophobia, save the poor, end the wars.

2011: Osama's dead AND we're going to overthrow Gadhafi!!!! And Assad better be careful, too!!!

2012: We're going to do the exact same thing as McCain & Romney, free trade, continue the wars in the Middle East and Africa, pretend to balance the budget, except be more socially progressive domestically

pgardn
08-18-2023, 03:23 PM

The Science cultists, the liberal new world order, the Branch Covidians, the eco-fascists etc are all one in the same

Contrary to Leftist popular belief, 99% of conservatives are NOT Q-anon, flat earthers, UFO believers, moon landing was fake etc.

Figures you are a member of the most bizarre clubs professor.

What is a Science cultist professor?

Ef-man
08-18-2023, 03:27 PM

Well, it is 2023 and that bitch of a mom lives in a shit hole and here you are bitching some more about something you do not understand.

Get the fuck off your ass and help that poor bitch with some $$$, you retard!!

And don't act stupid, that 2,300 sq foot house worth only $130K means it is a shit hole, chop, chop and get to helping.

Winehole23
08-19-2023, 03:26 AM
Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet, they want mindless drones to parrot their own preferences. What else would be the point of abolishing public education and closing libraries?

Blake
08-19-2023, 12:01 PM
Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet, they want mindless drones to parrot their own preferences. What else would be the point of abolishing public education and closing libraries?

Because public libraries and public education don't make money

pgardn
08-19-2023, 12:11 PM
Because public libraries and public education don't make money

Like Trump U did...

In Texas is quite obvious now the unfunded mandates put on the back of public schools are designed for failure.
When the state of Texas tries to step in using TEA, in any way, they cant handle it themselves.
To me its an obvious move to make Texas like Louisiana and Mississippi. Split the population into have and have nots and make it a clear cut difference.

ChumpDumper
08-19-2023, 12:13 PM
OP attended public schools his entire academic career.

Thread
08-19-2023, 10:27 PM
Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet

No, we don't.

Our children are OUR warrantPERIOD

HemisfairArena
08-20-2023, 01:42 AM

lets see your school records, sunshine,,,,you sure do bark but never have the bite.

ChumpDumper
08-20-2023, 02:15 AM
lets see your school records, sunshine,,,,you sure do bark but never have the bite.I also attended public schools.

You didn't learn anything wherever you went.

Spurminator
08-20-2023, 09:30 AM

And doesn't have kids

clambake
08-20-2023, 09:44 AM
And doesn't have kids

Actually he has a kid that he says he wants nothing to do with. Says he can retire if he can avoid the little rat.

Typical for him to just preach family values.

My mistake. He calls his kid a putrid little rat.

Winehole23
08-20-2023, 10:38 AM
Aspirational deadbeat dad on a family values jag. How unsurprising.

Spurminator
08-20-2023, 06:33 PM
Actually he has a kid that he says he wants nothing to do with. Says he can retire if he can avoid the little rat.

Typical for him to just preach family values.

My mistake. He calls his kid a putrid little rat.

He's telling stories. He's an introverted loner virgin cosplaying.

clambake
08-20-2023, 07:00 PM

Yes

Fizziksman
08-20-2023, 08:59 PM

He could be, but it also does track. The bulwark of right wing voters, are incels and divorced dads.

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2023, 12:56 AM

Incorrect - only the second half of it.

I was homeschooled until 8th grade, by my grandmother (she retired from teaching at John Jay High School in the summer of 2000) while my mom was schoolteaching but realistically more homeschooled by my PCs and Xbox than my grandmother. My best friends were from AIM and MSN Zone.com, then IGN Vestibule and Xbox Live.

8th grade came and I was a straight A student in public school with zero classroom experience. Similar for high school. Top of my class. Similar for (public) state university. Top of my class, 4.0. Graduated in 3 years with 146 credit hours counting the dual credits from high school.

Thread
09-12-2023, 01:21 AM

I was homeschooled until 8th grade, by my grandmother (she retired from teaching at John Jay High School in the summer of 2000) while my mom was schoolteaching but realistically more homeschooled by my PCs and Xbox than my grandmother. My best friends were from AIM and MSN Zone.com, then IGN Vestibule and Xbox Live.

8th grade came and I was a straight A student in public school with zero classroom experience. Similar for high school. Top of my class. Similar for (public) state university. Top of my class, 4.0. Graduated in 3 years with 146 credit hours counting the dual credits from high school.

Ange

pgardn
09-12-2023, 07:16 AM

What university and what major? Traveling sales I’m guessing.
And what did your grandma teach you that has you dreaming about fertilizing the majority of the milk cows in the Midwest?

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2023, 10:11 AM
What university and what major? Traveling sales I’m guessing.
And what did your grandma teach you that has you dreaming about fertilizing the majority of the milk cows in the Midwest?

:lol whoever said anything about a milk cow? Most of my girlfriends have been quite slender/skinny/fit and even the more curvy ones were medium sized and not fat/obese.

The woman I married in 2016 was basically the opposite of the "fat lady from Wisconsin who eats cheesecake and smokes cigarettes" you're referring to. Moreover, she was basically a human version of Zoe Saldana's character in the first Avatar. Very tall, dark, beautiful, fit, athletic, exotic, family-oriented, socially conservative, from a far away country with rainforests, feminine, romantic, enchanting. I couldn't have imagined in 2016 that relationship going south as quickly as it did. Couldn't imagine getting divorced with her. I thought my love for her was forever and we loved each other despite our cultural and skin color differences. I couldn't have imagined getting her pregnant and having a daughter with her would have ended up a bad thing. I kind of would have rather had a son, but the little girl was adorable. Too bad I don't get to be in both of their lives anymore AND my primary paycheck is getting garnished by about $425/paycheck. Fuuuuuuu.

University of North Texas and business computer information systems BBA

Thread
09-12-2023, 10:14 AM
:lol whoever said anything about a milk cow? Most of my girlfriends have been quite slender/skinny/fit and even the more curvy ones were medium sized and not fat/obese.

The woman I married in 2016 was basically the opposite of the "fat lady from Wisconsin who eats cheesecake and smokes cigarettes" you're referring to. Moreover, she was basically a human version of Zoe Saldana's character in the first Avatar. Very tall, dark, beautiful, fit, athletic, exotic, from a far away country with rainforests, feminine, romantic, enchanting. I couldn't have imagined in 2016 that relationship going south as quickly as it did. Couldn't imagine getting divorced with her. I thought my love for her was forever and we loved each other despite our cultural and skin color differences. I couldn't have imagined getting her pregnant and having a daughter with her would have ended up a bad thing. I kind of would have rather had a son, but the little girl was adorable. Too bad I don't get to be in both of their lives anymore AND my primary paycheck is getting garnished by about $425/paycheck. Fuuuuuuu.

University of North Texas and business computer information systems BBA

What happened, Ange? If you can share the cautionary lesson.

Winehole23
09-12-2023, 10:15 AM
American people, free

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2023, 10:19 AM
What happened, Ange? If you can share the cautionary lesson.

I met her and her cousin in the spring of 2016 in Denton TX in Olive Garden. They were both originally from Jamaica. Her cousin was about my height and lived here and had a green card but the woman who ended up marrying me was only on a visitor visa but she was the really tall and pretty one with the pretty name and amazing cooking, romance, and sex skills. Unfortunately she ended up being high maintenance and turning against me after I lost my job in 2017 and she had to go to work because I was unemployed for around 15 months. She hated that I was obsessed with football, preferred to watch football over making love to her, and she believed Trump was the enemy at the time because apparently he promised to deport immigrants. She was really only in it for a green card and if she could squeeze money and gifts out of me, which she did, and also have a Mahomes colored baby with me, which she did, before the divorce, the icing on the cake for her.

The major red flag was when she was hellbent on marrying me within 90 days of renewing the visitor visa, but I had no idea on the rules and had not yet heard of the '90 Day Fiance' show at that point.

Lucky baby

You'd think that, but her mother is just the type to spend the child support money on herself, her hair & beauty products, etc. She's the type to come home on a random Tuesday with $600 in Bath and Body Works supplies and overpriced perfumes from Macy's, generally on my dime. And freshly braided hair. After we got married she stopped keeping straight hair and went to long braids instead. Is that not a tell or something? I guess at least she didn't get fat.

clambake
09-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Lucky baby

Thread
09-12-2023, 10:44 AM
I met her and her cousin in the spring of 2016 in Denton TX in Olive Garden. They were both originally from Jamaica. Her cousin was about my height and lived here and had a green card but the woman who ended up marrying me was only on a visitor visa but she was the really tall and pretty one with the pretty name and amazing cooking, romance, and sex skills. Unfortunately she ended up being high maintenance and turning against me after I lost my job in 2017 and she had to go to work because I was unemployed for around 15 months. She hated that I was obsessed with football, preferred to watch football over making love to her, and she believed Trump was the enemy at the time because apparently he promised to deport immigrants. She was really only in it for a green card and if she could squeeze money and gifts out of me, which she did, and also have a Mahomes colored baby with me, which she did, before the divorce, the icing on the cake for her.

The major red flag was when she was hellbent on marrying me within 90 days of renewing the visitor visa, but I had no idea on the rules and had not yet heard of the '90 Day Fiance' show at that point.

You'd think that, but her mother is just the type to spend the child support money on herself, her hair & beauty products, etc. She's the type to come home on a random Tuesday with $600 in Bath and Body Works supplies and overpriced perfumes from Macy's, generally on my dime. And freshly braided hair. After we got married she stopped keeping straight hair and went to long braids instead. Is that not a tell or something? I guess at least she didn't get fat.

My God. What a nightmare. That you've survived and are not catatonic is a damn miracle. I couldn't a taken it.

Ef-man
09-12-2023, 11:23 AM

That and he is homeschooled.

Truly a sad situation and why Yam Tits loves the poorly educated.