PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Grisham, Governor of New Mexico

Millennial_Messiah
09-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Is a felon. Must be immediately indicted, impeached, removed from office, arrested, and imprisoned for insurrection and breach of the U.S. Constitution.

Special election in November.

That's it and that's all.

Ef-man
09-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Sorry this is happening to you; muh guns.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Is a felon. Must be immediately indicted, impeached, removed from office, arrested, and imprisoned for insurrection and breach of the U.S. Constitution.

You will do nothing.

lol you

Blake
09-09-2023, 09:02 PM
Lol meltdown

Thread
09-10-2023, 05:39 AM
Who is she, Ange?

Is she that former dresser for Melania Trump?

Winehole23
09-11-2023, 10:54 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5rIE4WakAA6xR7?format=jpg&name=360x360

koriwhat
09-12-2023, 02:53 PM

That bitch is playing with fire!

koriwhat
09-12-2023, 02:54 PM
Sorry this is happening to you; muh guns.

The above is what a weak pathetic bitchass male looks like.

Hank Scorpio
09-12-2023, 02:59 PM
The above is what a weak pathetic bitchass male looks like.

Lol calftats

Ef-man
09-12-2023, 10:14 PM
Lol calftats

They get triggered so easily over nothing. :lol

Ef-man
09-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Supreme Court allows New York ammunition background check to take effect tomorrow! :lol

Gun control is spreading!

ElNono
09-13-2023, 02:47 AM
Lol meltdown

daboom1
09-13-2023, 08:21 PM
SHALL

daboom1
09-13-2023, 08:22 PM
NOT

daboom1
09-13-2023, 08:22 PM
INFRINGE

Ef-man
09-13-2023, 08:23 PM
Lol meltdown

:lol

koriwhat
09-13-2023, 09:45 PM
In this very thread we can definitely tell the "males" who haven't been to a range in their pathetic bitch ass lives. :lol

Blake
09-13-2023, 09:52 PM
Minutes Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

I'm guessing it's some rant about weak men something something while we all recall him doing nothing while getting punched in the face by his ex employer (don't call him his ex boss)

koriwhat
09-13-2023, 09:54 PM
Minutes Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post

I'm guessing it's some rant about weak men something something while we all recall him doing nothing while getting punched in the face by his ex employer (don't call him his ex boss)

LMAO

clambake
09-13-2023, 10:26 PM
Too bad about this place

daboom1
09-13-2023, 10:43 PM
Too bad about this place

Democrats ruin everything, I agree :tu

koriwhat
09-13-2023, 11:07 PM
:cry

daboom1
09-13-2023, 11:21 PM
https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1702063831860846869?t

Blake
09-14-2023, 10:42 AM
Democrats ruin everything, I agree :tu

They ruin your feels. That's about it for the most part.

Your Republican gods are crooks tho. You celebrate their mug shots. What's wrong with you?

CosmicCowboy
09-14-2023, 10:53 AM
She may have just turned New Mexico Red.

Xevious
09-14-2023, 11:11 AM
Regardless what your feelings on guns are, most people should be able to recognize that turning law abiding people into criminals overnight all while having zero effect on the actions of real criminals is not the proper way to open up the gun control debate.

Thread
09-14-2023, 11:21 AM
Regardless what your feelings on guns are, most people should be able to recognize that turning law abiding people into criminals overnight all while having zero effect on the actions of real criminals is not the proper way to open up the gun control debate.

There's no other options, so, she mashed the PANIC BUTTON.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 11:25 AM

My favorite NRA false dichotomy.

Xevious
09-14-2023, 11:34 AM
My favorite NRA false dichotomy.

Not sure how else you call it. She herself said that she didn't anticipate that this would have any effect on people who illegally possessed and used firearms. So it's just a ploy to get conversation started.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 11:36 AM
Not sure how else you call it. She herself said that she didn't anticipate that this would have any effect on people who illegally possessed and used firearms. So it's just a ploy to get conversation started.

I don't find your interpretation of what she said to be credible and I call it thinking the world is easy to divide into good and bad people.

Thread
09-14-2023, 11:36 AM

But they ain't gettin' the guns cept in the street.

Thread
09-14-2023, 11:37 AM
I don't find your interpretation of what she said to be credible and I call it thinking the world is easy to divide into good and bad people.

I'll just bet you do.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 11:38 AM
So Dale what exactly did I attribute to Joey that resonated so much that it has you up in arms as you are.

Thread
09-14-2023, 11:41 AM
So Dale what exactly did I attribute to Joey that resonated so much that it has you up in arms as you are.

I've been up in arms since Trump made President. & I ain't goin' back, ever. It's my religion.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 11:44 AM
That is not why people dissociate like you do, Dale. It's pretty apparent that this about you coping with that by trying to control something. I am just curious exactly what that was. If you don't want to talk about it then it's okay I can just go back to disregarding you.

Xevious
09-14-2023, 12:18 PM

It isn't interpretation. She said "no" when asked if she thought criminals would hear her message and stop carrying firearms for 30 days. She also said that this would be uninforcable beyond a misdemeanor since they can't arrest everyone, she just hopes that it gets people talking and reporting more crimes. Again, other than stirring the pot, not sure what other end game she could have here.

Thread
09-14-2023, 12:20 PM
That is not why people dissociate like you do, Dale. It's pretty apparent that this about you coping with that by trying to control something. I am just curious exactly what that was. If you don't want to talk about it then it's okay I can just go back to disregarding you.

You're gonna massage my gourd now, Lumps?

koriwhat
09-14-2023, 01:19 PM

Still no job huh? You were here all day yesterday until 3am and back again up and early with your mental illness on full display.

Last night was fun, Dickbreath Tracy. :lmao

Blake
09-14-2023, 01:23 PM

It isn't interpretation. She said "no" when asked if she thought criminals would hear her message and stop carrying firearms for 30 days. She also said that this would be uninforcable beyond a misdemeanor since they can't arrest everyone, she just hopes that it gets people talking and reporting more crimes. Again, other than stirring the pot, not sure what other end game she could have here.

So what's the problem really here with this order? That we're keeping the "good guys" from carrying guns?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 01:29 PM

That is not what you described earlier. You said that she said it wouldn't effect their actions. Now you are saying that she said she thought they wouldn't listen to her. Their is a significant difference between actions and listening. Plus I do not knw if I trust this interpretation either.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 01:32 PM
And it's like I figured it was the whole mental illness angle, Dale. Devil may care attitude disappeared right quick when I brought up your dissociative tendencies. Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.

koriwhat
09-14-2023, 01:39 PM
And it's like I figured it was the whole mental illness angle, Dale. Devil may care attitude disappeared right quick when I brought up your dissociative tendencies. Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.

LOL And yet you're the one crying to a therapist over mean ST posts. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 01:42 PM

Joey the point of therapy is to discuss your own behavior. I get you need this reinforcement so you can feel better about yourself but can you try not to be so stupid as you do it?

koriwhat
09-14-2023, 01:48 PM
Joey the point of therapy is to discuss your own behavior. I get you need this reinforcement so you can feel better about yourself but can you try not to be so stupid as you do it?

Do you look like my AV when in therapy? :lmao

What meds are you on again you big homo? :lol

daboom1
09-14-2023, 01:53 PM
Have fun taking out your mental illness on the board.

https://helpfulprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/psychological-projection.jpg

Thread
09-14-2023, 02:06 PM

...I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Xevious
09-14-2023, 05:18 PM
That is not what you described earlier. You said that she said it wouldn't effect their actions. Now you are saying that she said she thought they wouldn't listen to her. Their is a significant difference between actions and listening. Plus I do not knw if I trust this interpretation either.

You're splitting hairs.

Thread
09-14-2023, 05:28 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Thread
09-14-2023, 05:28 PM
You're splitting hairs.

Bend over, X. I'll fuckin' split hairs.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 05:32 PM
You're splitting hairs.

No, I am saying that there is a difference between having a "bad person" listening to her and having an effect on their actions. Quite huge frankly.

Thread
09-14-2023, 05:33 PM
No, I am saying that there is a difference between having a "bad person" listening to her and having an effect on their actions. Quite huge frankly.

Bend over, Lumps. I'll fuckin' show ya frankly.

koriwhat
09-14-2023, 05:38 PM
Bend over, Lumps. I'll fuckin' show ya frankly.

Watch out bro because FruityBumpkins loves that shit.

Xevious
09-14-2023, 06:10 PM
Reporter: "Madam Governor, do you really think that criminals are going to hear this message and not carry a gun in Albuquerque on the streets for 30 days?"
Grisham: "Uh no. But here's what I do think, it's a pretty resounding message to everybody else in that community to report a crime, to tell us what's going on, to aid law enforcement, to do something different."

Interpret that how you like.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 06:14 PM
Reporter: "Madam Governor, do you really think that criminals are going to hear this message and not carry a gun in Albuquerque on the streets for 30 days?"
Grisham: "Uh no. But here's what I do think, it's a pretty resounding message to everybody else in that community to report a crime, to tell us what's going on, to aid law enforcement, to do something different."

Interpret that how you like.

I think it funny you think her acknowledging that criminals won't listen is news worthy. It just means the NRA solution of armed "good people" as an answer to the issue is a false dichotomy you buy into.

So I think the better question is if you were in ABQ and saw someone carrying a weapon would you report it to police?

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2023, 06:33 PM
I think it funny you think her acknowledging that criminals won't listen is news worthy. It just means the NRA solution of armed "good people" as an answer to the issue is a false dichotomy you buy into.

So I think the better question is if you were in ABQ and saw someone carrying a weapon would you report it to police?

Naaaaaaaaw, you take a big bite out of his neck or hand him a box of flesh-eating weasels from a donut shop.

Also, it'd be a good idea to retain Saul Goodman as your attorney

Xevious
09-14-2023, 07:22 PM
Doesn't matter where it's at, it would depend on the situation. If we're using an extreme example of somebody shopping for groceries with his/her kids and has a holstered gun on their hip... no of course not.

But then I wouldn't report a woman or her doctor in Texas either if I knew about an abortion, like Abbott wants you to. Some things aren't my business.

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2023, 07:27 PM
Doesn't matter where it's at, it would depend on the situation. If we're using an extreme example of somebody shopping for groceries with his/her kids and has a holstered gun on their hip... no of course not.

But then I wouldn't report a woman or her doctor in Texas either if I knew about an abortion, like Abbott wants you to. Some things aren't my business.

correct, both sides have some hypocrisy, that's why i'm a libertarian populist.

daboom1
09-14-2023, 07:44 PM
You're splitting hairs.

He would never.

clambake
09-14-2023, 07:48 PM
He would never.

How’s that Kim worship going?

At least it sounds like a girl.

Hank Scorpio
09-14-2023, 07:51 PM

Any updates on this?

Like what's your guys game plan with these right wing pedos cuz it's not working looks like https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1702390330597777589

daboom1
09-14-2023, 07:59 PM
How’s that Kim worship going?

At least it sounds like a girl.

Who is Kim?

clambake
09-14-2023, 08:44 PM
At least it sounds like a girl

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 08:50 PM

There is a difference between thinking a law is wrong and disregarding it and deciding who the good and bad people are on your own.

Millennial_Messiah
09-14-2023, 09:07 PM
There is a difference between thinking a law is wrong and disregarding it and deciding who the good and bad people are on your own.
The radical-left unipartyists and their two-tiered system of objectivism at work.

Laws against the right to bear arms and the right to get an abortion are both objectively wrong, if you see one right and one wrong you're a hypocrite, that's it and that's all.

also, without a doubt 2022 would have been a red tsunami midterm if the dems had had their way and codified abortion rights into the constitution in 2021, because abortion would have not even been a top 20 issue at that point, it would be the dems scrambling to their old dog whistles like "if you vote red you're gonna lose social security and medicare!" while the average voter just got buttfucked by a summer of $5 and up per gallon gas prices and extreme inflation

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2023, 09:16 PM
The radical-left unipartyists and their two-tiered system of objectivism at work.

Laws against the right to bear arms and the right to get an abortion are both objectively wrong, if you see one right and one wrong you're a hypocrite, that's it and that's all.

also, without a doubt 2022 would have been a red tsunami midterm if the dems had had their way and codified abortion rights into the constitution in 2021, because abortion would have not even been a top 20 issue at that point, it would be the dems scrambling to their old dog whistles like "if you vote red you're gonna lose social security and medicare!" while the average voter just got buttfucked by a summer of $5 and up per gallon gas prices and extreme inflation

/yawn

daboom1
09-14-2023, 09:58 PM

/yawn

clambake
09-14-2023, 10:23 PM
Qhris and the hobbit should get to know each other better.

Blake
09-14-2023, 10:51 PM

Oh hey both sides argument making it's weekly appearance.

daboom1
09-14-2023, 11:11 PM
Qhris and the hobbit should get to know each other better.

Who is Kim?

Xevious
09-15-2023, 12:06 AM
I'm not the one judging who's good or bad.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-15-2023, 12:19 AM
I'm not the one judging who's good or bad.

Sure you are. You were saying that if you saw a woman at the grocery store with a weapon you wouldn't call the police but in other situations you might. That is exactly what you are doing.

HemisfairArena
09-15-2023, 02:08 AM
Sure you are. You were saying that if you saw a woman at the grocery store with a weapon you wouldn't call the police but in other situations you might. That is exactly what you are doing.

So tell us, fuzz,,,who are the good and bad people?,,,,,

FuzzyLumpkins
09-15-2023, 06:36 AM

If you want to learn about justice then I suggest go read a book. I'll give a hint: it is not for the individual to decide.

daboom1
09-15-2023, 09:37 AM
If you want to learn about justice then I suggest go read a book. I'll give a hint: it is not for the individual to decide.

Ever heard of a judge?

Blake
09-15-2023, 12:26 PM
Ever heard of a judge?

You want a bunch of good guy vigilantes on the streets with guns though, dumb ass.

Thread
09-15-2023, 12:30 PM
You want a bunch of good guy vigilantes on the streets with guns though

Yes. For instance that's how it was & got squared with the House after Ruby Ridge & Waco. It has to be that way as long as man dwells upon the land. Man is not going to deal honestly coming, or, going.

Blake
09-15-2023, 01:12 PM
Minutes Ago
Thread
notthewordsofonewhokneels

This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.
View Post

I bet it was a logical and well thought out post

Blake
09-15-2023, 01:13 PM
Minutes Ago
Thread
notthewordsofonewhokneels

This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.
View Post

I bet it was a logical and well thought out post

koriwhat
09-15-2023, 03:07 PM

Realistically that homo just wants us to throw our Constitution in the garbage. We should throw him in the garbage tbh. He's a waste and worthless af!

koriwhat
09-15-2023, 03:08 PM
You want a bunch of good guy vigilantes on the streets with guns though, dumb ass.

Hell yeah you pathetic loser! :tu

We def don't want guns in the hands of cuckold dipshits like your pathetic ass bro.

Blake
09-15-2023, 04:24 PM
1 Hour Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post

I bet it was a logical and well thought out post with no ranting.

Thread
09-15-2023, 05:20 PM
1 Hour Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post

I bet it was a logical and well thought out post with no ranting.

Every time you get cross somebody ends up back on your Ignore List.

Ya big baby, you.