PDA

View Full Version : Go Somewhere Else,,,New York Governor to the illegals,,,

HemisfairArena
09-22-2023, 11:44 AM
My how times have changed,,,,look at the racist democrat politicians in New York now. The mayor and governor have said they dont want anymore brown people in their city and state. That they cant afford it but they were ok with Texas, Arizona, and California getting flooded with the illegal invaders. Joe Bidens answer?,,,grant 472,000 venezuelan illegals temporary legal status,,,,:lmao:lmao I hope Abbott doubles down and sends many more their way,,,

Gov. Kathy Hochul has message for migrants looking to come to New York: 'Go somewhere else' (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-kathy-hochul-message-migrants-180932542.html)

clambake
09-22-2023, 12:35 PM
I think your post should include banjo background music

ElNono
09-22-2023, 12:37 PM
I think your post should include banjo background music

:lmao

Need to give them green cards to all of them, so they can go back to their families in poor states like Texas, tbh

Thread
09-22-2023, 02:30 PM
My how times have changed,,,,look at the racist democrat politicians in New York now. The mayor and governor have said they dont want anymore brown people in their city and state. That they cant afford it but they were ok with Texas, Arizona, and California getting flooded with the illegal invaders. Joe Bidens answer?,,,grant 472,000 venezuelan illegals temporary legal status,,,,:lmao:lmao I hope Abbott doubles down and sends many more their way,,,

Gov. Kathy Hochul has message for migrants looking to come to New York: 'Go somewhere else' (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/gov-kathy-hochul-message-migrants-180932542.html)

Yep, no more Big Shot.

Fat Brandon Bass
09-22-2023, 03:33 PM
Wow I’m literally shaking to the point of tears. The New York Governor is LITERALLT Hitler! We all know her words are just cloaked in racism and xenophobia amirite?

daboom1
09-22-2023, 03:42 PM
It's easy to advocate for something that doesn't effect you. Liberals always do this kind of crap until it effects them. Now, NOW we have a problem.

ElNono
09-22-2023, 03:45 PM
They still haven't removed the sanctuary city designation... that's how much they care about it.

Dirks_Finale
09-22-2023, 08:11 PM
They still haven't removed the sanctuary city designation... that's how much they care about it.

They already look hypocritical - remove that designation and they remove all doubt.

koriwhat
09-22-2023, 08:29 PM
:lmao

Need to give them green cards to all of them, so they can go back to their families in poor states like Texas, tbh

Or drop them all off in the ocean. :tu

Thread
09-22-2023, 08:31 PM
By new year's it'll be a (good thing).

ElNono
09-23-2023, 12:44 AM
They already look hypocritical - remove that designation and they remove all doubt.

Why would they do that? All they care about is getting more federal dollars.

HemisfairArena
09-23-2023, 04:12 PM
Keep up the good work, Abbott,,,,in fact increase the volume,,,,

Texas sends another wave of migrants to New York City despite ‘capacity’ claims (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-sends-another-wave-migrants-152052537.html)

“Texas border towns should not have to shoulder the burden of Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Texas will continue to send buses to sanctuary cities to provide relief to overrun border towns.”

:tu:tu:tu

ElNono
09-23-2023, 04:33 PM

Texas sends another wave of migrants to New York City despite ‘capacity’ claims (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-sends-another-wave-migrants-152052537.html)

“Texas border towns should not have to shoulder the burden of Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Texas will continue to send buses to sanctuary cities to provide relief to overrun border towns.”

Hell yeah, more new future Democrat voting Americans. Keep it up :tu:tu:tu

DMX7
09-23-2023, 04:49 PM

Are you suggesting they should vote illegally?

Thread
09-23-2023, 04:58 PM

HemisfairArena
09-23-2023, 05:21 PM

Cool with me,,,theyre killing American democrat voters with their drugs and crime and just taking their place,,,,have a nice day,,,,:tu:tu:tu

HemisfairArena
09-23-2023, 05:23 PM
Nice new illegal democrat voters taking out the young American democrat voters,,,,,

Drug deaths nationwide hit a new record in 2022. 109,680 people died as the fentanyl crisis continued to deepen, according to preliminary data released (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm)by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Thread
09-23-2023, 05:48 PM
Nice new illegal democrat voters taking out the young American democrat voters,,,,,

Drug deaths nationwide hit a new record in 2022. 109,680 people died as the fentanyl crisis continued to deepen, according to preliminary data released (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm)by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

It's vote harvesting. The D's knew instantly that the 95% [Black voting block] would correspond damn near identical to this bunch crashing the country. Since the '71 Roe decision, the U.S., birth rate has plummeted.

Tyronn Lue
09-23-2023, 10:19 PM
It's easy to advocate for something that doesn't effect you. Liberals always do this kind of crap until it effects them. Now, NOW we have a problem.
You're referring to NIMBYism. It's not exclusive to liberals or any other political lean. It's a human trait, just like hypocrisy. Even a bot would know that.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2023, 10:44 PM
Are you suggesting they should vote illegally?

For whom are you planning on voting in 2024?

DMX7
09-23-2023, 11:06 PM
For whom are you planning on voting in 2024?

I haven't decided. Why do you care?

ChumpDumper
09-23-2023, 11:14 PM
I haven't decided. Why do you care?To whom do you have it narrowed down?

Just curious. Choices seem pretty stark. I have no idea what anyone claiming to be undecided would be waiting for.

Also you look like your in the middle of pilling yourself, so it's fun to watch the process.

DMX7
09-23-2023, 11:15 PM
To whom do you have it narrowed down?

Just curious. Choices seem pretty stark. I have no idea what anyone claiming to be undecided would be waiting for.

Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.

But yes, we have a two party system -- the choices are always stark if you don't fit perfectly into one box.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2023, 11:16 PM
Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.For which current GOP candidate would you vote?

Thread
09-23-2023, 11:17 PM
Maybe for Trump to be incarcerated and replacement GOP nominee to take his place.

But yes, we have a two party system -- the choices are always stark if you don't fit perfectly into one box.

Ya sellout, you.

Thread
09-23-2023, 11:17 PM
For which current GOP candidate would you vote?

President Trump.

DMX7
09-23-2023, 11:29 PM
For which current GOP candidate would you vote?

I'm open to pretty much all of them except Trump, and it's an open field among the rest.

Let's see who the nominee actually is and if his/her positions crystalizes during the general election.

HemisfairArena
09-23-2023, 11:30 PM

This is whats wrong with todays republicans,,,,they dont have the tribal mentality like the democrats have. The democrats would vote for a man with clear dementia and do it in mass numbers while republicans struggle with their conscience and lose elections trying to decide who to vote for,,,,ive always said i give credit to democrats for rallying the troops time and time again,,,,just look at the republicans in congress,,,,they look like the 3 stooges because they dont have the killer instinct like democrats,,,,

Thread
09-23-2023, 11:32 PM
This is whats wrong with todays republicans,,,,they dont have the tribal mentality like the democrats have. The democrats would vote for a man with clear dementia and do it in mass numbers while republicans struggle with their conscience and lose elections trying to decide who to vote for,,,,ive always said i give credit to democrats for rallying the troops time and time again,,,,just look at the republicans in congress,,,,they look like the 3 stooges because they dont have the killer instinct like democrats,,,,

We're rotten with RINO's.

DMX7
09-23-2023, 11:34 PM

I never thought I would say this but there is more "group think" in the Democratic Party right now than there is in the Republican Party.

clambake
09-23-2023, 11:43 PM
I never thought I would say this but there is more "group think" in the Democratic Party right now than there is in the Republican Party.

Group think?

The only “group think” here is we don’t want a dictator and a traitor.

You do.

HemisfairArena
09-23-2023, 11:49 PM
We're rotten with RINO's.

Yep. Just look when democrats had control of the house with pelosi in charge,,,,,she ripped up Trumps state of the union address right there front and center on national tv. Say what you will but I actually liked her for the cold hearted fuck she was,,,,she would step on republican hearts with her high stiletto heels and grind them into a fine powder. That is what the republican party is missing. Just look at all the pussies that republicans have had recently as speaker when they had control of congress,,,Boehner, Ryan, and McCarthy,,,,what a fuckin' joke,,,,

DMX7
09-23-2023, 11:52 PM
Group think?

You do.

I have no clue what you're talking about. I suspect you don't either.

Thread
09-23-2023, 11:57 PM
Group think?

You do.

You weren't gonna have him as President from Day 1, clammy. So, you threatened to blow him up Day 1. Now? Well, now he's blood drunk.

More power to him.

Thread
09-23-2023, 11:59 PM

He's talking about Trump. He doesn't believe you're a sell out, 7, that you won't vote for him come next November. I do. I believe you're a sell out. And that's a dirty shame.

Thread
09-24-2023, 12:01 AM
Yep. Just look when democrats had control of the house with pelosi in charge,,,,,she ripped up Trumps state of the union address right there front and center on national tv. Say what you will but I actually liked her for the cold hearted fuck she was,,,,she would step on republican hearts with her high stiletto heels and grind them into a fine powder. That is what the republican party is missing. Just look at all the pussies that republicans have had recently as speaker when they had control of congress,,,Boehner, Ryan, and McCarthy,,,,what a fuckin' joke,,,,

The bitter-fucking-truth late of a Saturday night in September. Hit it on all chambers, Ange.

Andrew

clambake
09-24-2023, 12:43 AM

You implied that there is more “group think” with democrats.

I suspect I know why you haven’t explained that claim.

Thread
09-24-2023, 12:44 AM
You implied that there is more “group think” with democrats.

I suspect I know why you haven’t explained that claim.

Look at clammy. He's pisser tonite. Last night he was contracting for my murder. Tonite? He's all calm, cool, and collected, having conversations up the wazoo.

clammy

ChumpDumper
09-24-2023, 12:55 AM
I'm open to pretty much all of them except Trump, and it's an open field among the rest.

Let's see who the nominee actually is and if his/her positions crystalizes during the general election.

:lol looking for policy nuance from the GOP

ChumpDumper
09-24-2023, 12:56 AM

:lmao you Trumptards can't be serious

Thread
09-24-2023, 12:57 AM
:lol looking for policy nuance from the GOP

Dumper & 7 sittin' in a fuckin' tree. You SOB, 7, GD you.

Crawl, 7, crawl!!!

HemisfairArena
09-24-2023, 01:05 AM
:lmao you Trumptards can't be serious

https://cdn.statically.io/img/a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/11/1200/675/Barack-Obama-John-Fetterman-Pennsylvania-Senate-Race.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

you democrats voted this guy in over a doctor and youre saying you arent tribal, chumpsucker?,,,,,,lmao.

Thread
09-24-2023, 01:11 AM
https://cdn.statically.io/img/a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/11/1200/675/Barack-Obama-John-Fetterman-Pennsylvania-Senate-Race.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

you democrats voted this guy in over a doctor and youre saying you arent tribal, chumpsucker?,,,,,,lmao.

Word

Dirks_Finale
09-24-2023, 07:32 AM

/thread tbh

FrostKing
09-24-2023, 07:40 AM
Until Americans vote & show they prioritize Border, other issues are more important.

I'm not gonna waste my time instituting

Thread
09-24-2023, 08:36 AM
Until Americans vote & show they prioritize Border, other issues are more important.

I'm not gonna waste my time instituting

The bitter truth.

DMX7
09-24-2023, 09:05 AM
CNN: Mexico makes agreement with US to deport migrants from its border cities amid ongoing surge in illegal migration

As part of the agreement, Mexico agreed to “depressurize” its northern cities, which border the El Paso, San Diego and Eagle Pass, Texas, where the mayor has declared a state of emergency. They will also implement more than a dozen actions to prevent migrants from risking their lives by using the railway system to reach the US-Mexico border, according to Mexico’s National Migration Institute.

The US Department of Defense is ramping up resources at the US-Mexico border, sending at least 800 new active-duty personnel to the border, where 2,500 National Guard members are already servicing, Department of Homeland Security officials announced Wednesday night in a call with reporters.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/23/us/mexico-us-border-patrol-agreement-migration-surge/index.html

ChumpDumper
09-24-2023, 09:11 AM

:lol Oz didn't even live in that state.

Your fault for prioritizing TV stars over everything else.

Thread
09-24-2023, 10:27 AM
CNN: Mexico makes agreement with US to deport migrants from its border cities amid ongoing surge in illegal migration

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/23/us/mexico-us-border-patrol-agreement-migration-surge/index.html

Doing a favor for Biden to buy time, to get over this rough spot till a redirection in the news cycle occurs and the steady stream of wets can resume.

SOP