PDA

View Full Version : Active Shooter at the State Fair of Texas

monosylab1k
10-14-2023, 08:32 PM
Who we blamin this on?

Ef-man
10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Who we blamin this on?

Not enough metal detectors, one good guy with gun at single point of entry, bullet proof windows, and fencing all around fairgrounds.

Oh, and lots of thoughts and prayers, cause there is nothing we can do about it.

baseline bum
10-14-2023, 09:44 PM
Mass shootings as American as apple pie

ChumpDumper
10-14-2023, 10:00 PM
Probably from Killeen.

Will Hunting
10-14-2023, 10:05 PM
The one time I drove by the Texas state fair in Dull-ass (get it!) it looked more like the Mexico State fair

MultiTroll
10-14-2023, 10:11 PM
three people were injured in a shooting that sparked from a conflict between two people who knew each other and the shooter is in DPD custody.

HemisfairArena
10-14-2023, 10:55 PM
everything is fried at the state fair,,,,and i mean everything,,,including fuckin' ice cream,,,,,its a cardiologists dream for more patients,,,,

Thread
10-14-2023, 11:14 PM
The one time I drove by the Texas state fair in Dull-ass (get it!) it looked more like the Mexico State fair

Bingo!!!

daboom1
10-15-2023, 12:41 AM
Who we blamin this on?

The question is who are we praying for.

Winehole23
10-15-2023, 01:20 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8ceCMqXkAAq19W?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8ceCWSWkAAGgCW?format=jpg&name=large

Spurminator
10-15-2023, 12:31 PM
In response to questions about the rules, Karissa Condoianis, senior vice president for public relations for the State Fair of Texas, said on Sunday the fair’s “general rule is that no weapons are allowed in Fair Park; however, we recognize Texans’ right to carry a weapon for personal protection.”

:dizzy

Blake
10-15-2023, 12:39 PM
The question is who are we praying for.

Your team's response every single time.

daboom1
10-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Amen.

Blake
10-15-2023, 01:17 PM
Amen.

Dunuffin

Thread
10-15-2023, 01:22 PM
Who we blamin this on?

...the SOB who runs that concession where the bike is crooked and you have ride it from point A. to B. to win the stuffed animal.

Tyronn Lue
10-15-2023, 04:42 PM
Maybe the only active person at that fair.

Mark Celibate
10-15-2023, 09:29 PM

sons, anywhere in Dallas, TX at this point is either little Lagos, Nigeria or Guatemala City depending on which block you're in....may as well re-draw "Oak Cliff" to encompass all of Dallas city limits tbh imho

I'm going to guess the active shooter was a Tyrone

Mark Celibate
10-15-2023, 09:40 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/dallas-police-investigating-state-fair-after-shooting/

I hear he was just going to the state fair to take a break between studying for his rigorous Cloud Engineering degree....good boy, had his whole life ahead of him...when whitey aggressively forced the gun into his hand and made him pull the trigger imho

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 10:45 PM
sons, anywhere in Dallas, TX at this point is either little Lagos, Nigeria or Guatemala City depending on which block you're in....may as well re-draw "Oak Cliff" to encompass all of Dallas city limits tbh imho

I'm going to guess the active shooter was a Tyrone
Yeah pretty much. When I moved to Dallas 10 years ago uptown was great, then it peaked around 2016 at which point the kangz and shawties ruined it. After the white people migrated to deep Ellum the blacks followed them and ruined Deep Ellum too :lol

Theres basically no way to escape minorities in Dallas anymore.

MultiTroll
10-15-2023, 10:51 PM
Are lapdances with cows?
What exactly comes down at the Texas State Fair?

A change to win a ride with Abott on his hot wheels?

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 10:51 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/dallas-police-investigating-state-fair-after-shooting/

I hear he was just going to the state fair to take a break between studying for his rigorous Cloud Engineering degree....good boy, had his whole life ahead of him...when whitey aggressively forced the gun into his hand and made him pull the trigger imho
Once I read 3 injured and 0 deaths that was enough to know it was a Jemarious.

I doubt you know who Steve Sailer is (you’d like him a lot though, all he does on Twitter is reply to prominent liberals with race-based crime statistics graphs :lol) but never doubt the Steve Sailer Law of Mass Shootings:

When there’s more non-fatal injuries than deaths = dime a dozen black shooter

When there’s more deaths than non-fatal injuries = socially awkward white mass shooter

Mark Celibate
10-15-2023, 10:58 PM
Yeah pretty much. When I moved to Dallas 10 years ago uptown was great, then it peaked around 2016 at which point the kangz and shawties ruined it. After the white people migrated to deep Ellum the blacks followed them and ruined Deep Ellum too :lol

Theres basically no way to escape minorities in Dallas anymore.

rofl yeah I visited not that long ago, and I think they've been migrating to Addison now. I visited Addison Circle a few months ago and it's basically Kinshasa, Congo at this point. All the long time bars are closing down faster than mookie sprinting out of a salad bar

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 11:00 PM
:lol this was still a hilarious exchange

Newsom: “Mississippi has horrible crime because it has no gun laws!”

Sailer: “DC’s crime rate is even worse Gavin. Guess the common denominator DC and Mississippi share?”

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 11:04 PM
rofl yeah I visited not that long ago, and I think they've been migrating to Addison now. I visited Addison Circle a few months ago and it's basically Kinshasa, Congo at this point. All the long time bars are closing down faster than mookie sprinting out of a salad bar
:lmao they’re all the way up in Addison Circle now?

At some point the young white professionals are gonna need to pick a spot far north enough to make the Uber rides from south Dallas too expensive :lol

Mark Celibate
10-15-2023, 11:13 PM
:lmao they’re all the way up in Addison Circle now?

At some point the young white professionals are gonna need to pick a spot far north enough to make the Uber rides from south Dallas too expensive :lol

oh yeah, all those nice luxury apartments all along DNT near Addison Circle are dindu-infested. If you look at Google Reviews of those places, pretty much all of them will show a picture of stolen tires or windows smashed within the first three reviews. I just can't figure out what the hell happened in the 2010's that brought so many of them up into Dallas? They used to stay south of I-30. Only thing I can see from personal experience is that there's a massive push to hire Tyrone for any entry level, low risk STEM position as long as he doesn't completely sh!t on himself during the interview.

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 11:19 PM
oh yeah, all those nice luxury apartments all along DNT near Addison Circle are dindu-infested. If you look at Google Reviews of those places, pretty much all of them will show a picture of stolen tires or windows smashed within the first three reviews. I just can't figure out what the hell happened in the 2010's that brought so many of them up into Dallas? They used to stay south of I-30. Only thing I can see from personal experience is that there's a massive push to hire Tyrone for any entry level, low risk STEM position as long as he doesn't completely sh!t on himself during the interview.
This is the part I don’t get either.

In 2017 - most of 2019 I was still living in Uptown as the dindus invaded and I didn’t understand where they were coming from or really how the could afford it. The Tyrones I saw out at night definitely weren’t the types who could afford $2200 a month for an apartment on McKinney, but they were out getting bottle service n sheeeeeit.

I think a lot of them are the types who have entry level jobs selling insurance that pay like $35k a year and they’re living up to their eyeballs in debt so they could go thuggin n buggin at the same clubs that Zeke used to go to :lol

The restaurant Moxies at the Crescent in particular looked like an African tribal festival on the weekends.

Will Hunting
10-15-2023, 11:21 PM
And remarkably the same thing happened when I was in DC. When I first moved to DC in late 2019 the area I was in was very gentrified and very white, but as things started to open up from COVID the Jamals started moving into my apartment and it made no sense how they could afford to pay the same rent I was paying.

HemisfairArena
10-16-2023, 02:09 AM
And remarkably the same thing happened when I was in DC. When I first moved to DC in late 2019 the area I was in was very gentrified and very white, but as things started to open up from COVID the Jamals started moving into my apartment and it made no sense how they could afford to pay the same rent I was paying.

and I'll bet the crime rate increased as well,,,,less white, more minorities,,,crime rate skyrockets,,,,. Its not rocket science that a nice white suburban neighborhood house sales are through the roof,,,,,someone please show me a black neighborhood where houses are on the premium for sales and price,,,,

Will Hunting
10-16-2023, 03:13 AM
and I'll bet the crime rate increased as well,,,,less white, more minorities,,,crime rate skyrockets,,,,. Its not rocket science that a nice white suburban neighborhood house sales are through the roof,,,,,someone please show me a black neighborhood where houses are on the premium for sales and price,,,,
Crime was definitely up but you’re going too far speaking in generalities.

There are countless suburban neighborhoods in the Atlanta area with a significant black population where housing prices have skyrocketed.

Trainwreck2100
10-16-2023, 10:52 AM

Almost every apartment is a "luxury apartment" now. But usually if you see a massive influx of a certain type it's cause your place started taking government assistance. The last time that happened to me I was fortunate enough my lease was ending but a couple white people just straight broke theirs

Mark Celibate
10-16-2023, 11:13 AM
Almost every apartment is a "luxury apartment" now. But usually if you see a massive influx of a certain type it's cause your place started taking government assistance. The last time that happened to me I was fortunate enough my lease was ending but a couple white people just straight broke theirs

yeah that’s how it was last time I lived in the Big D (Addison). My apartment was great, I was on the border of Addison/Far North Dallas . Place was great at first and then within a 3 month span, the 13 percent started flooding in, and every weekend I saw another whitey loading up the last of his stuff in a Uhaul and beelining out of there. Uptick in constant weed smells, subwoofer thumping, packages stolen, the usual etc…I was like you in that my lease ended just in time. Place looked like an East African warzone by the time I left. Supposedly a building burned down shortly after I left and homeless started coming in and squatting :lol

Thread
10-16-2023, 11:17 AM
yeah that’s how it was last time I lived in the Big D (Addison). My apartment was great, I was on the border of Addison/Far North Dallas . Place was great at first and then within a 3 month span, the 13 percent started flooding in, and every weekend I saw another whitey loading up the last of his stuff in a Uhaul and beelining out of there. Uptick in constant weed smells, subwoofer thumping, packages stolen, the usual etc…I was like you in that my lease ended just in time. Place looked like an East African warzone by the time I left. Supposedly a building burned down shortly after I left and homeless started coming in and squatting :lol

I had no idea, Mark. GD nightmare.

Will Hunting
10-16-2023, 11:37 AM
The homeless issue in Uptown was getting out of control too when I left. I couldn’t walk to the convenience store that was 0.1 miles from my apartment without getting harassed for change by multiple bums (and as you can expect they were almost always hidden figures).

Highland Park and University Park becoming their own incorporated city during the civil rights movement was a brilliant move in how much it insulated those neighborhoods from all of this. Just look at the contrast between public schools in Highland Park and Preston Hollow. Highland Park High School is a great school that all the families in the area send their kids to while Hillcrest High was destroyed by bussing and as a result Preston Hollow families send their kids to private / charter schools rather than a school that’s only 10% white because it busses the lunchtime rowdies in from Vickery Meadow.

Thread
10-16-2023, 11:51 AM
The homeless issue in Uptown was getting out of control too when I left. I couldn’t walk to the convenience store that was 0.1 miles from my apartment without getting harassed for change by multiple bums (and as you can expect they were almost always hidden figures).

Highland Park and University Park becoming their own incorporated city during the civil rights movement was a brilliant move in how much it insulated those neighborhoods from all of this. Just look at the contrast between public schools in Highland Park and Preston Hollow. Highland Park High School is a great school that all the families in the area send their kids to while Hillcrest High was destroyed by bussing and as a result Preston Hollow families send their kids to private / charter schools rather than a school that’s only 10% white because it busses the lunchtime rowdies in from Vickery Meadow.

I had no idea, Will. GD nightmare.

Fat Brandon Bass
10-16-2023, 02:36 PM
You can still live in good places in the Big D but they are rapidly shrinking and you have to pay more and more out the a$$ to get in (atleast $2100/month in rent)

Still it probably evens out anyway…if you pay $1500/month to live in the Tides at Dindu-ville you still have to worry about the “Tyrone Tax” (replacing stolen tires/stolen car, repairing broken windows, packages stolen, paying for the ambulance after getting shot etc)

Thread
10-16-2023, 05:38 PM
You can still live in good places in the Big D but they are rapidly shrinking and you have to pay more and more out the a$$ to get in (atleast $2100/month in rent)

Still it probably evens out anyway…if you pay $1500/month to live in the Tides at Dindu-ville you still have to worry about the “Tyrone Tax” (replacing stolen tires/stolen car, repairing broken windows, packages stolen, paying for the ambulance after getting shot etc)

I had no idea, Fats. GD nightmare.