PDA

View Full Version : Gettin Fired :(

TDMVPDPOY
12-04-2005, 04:17 AM
So any of you ever been in a situation ur goin to get fired? even though u did nothing wrong?...

i think i be getting the hammer this week :(:(, i fuckn did nothing wrong and i check the order form and delivered everything, not my fault theres not enough food to cater everyone, im not the one who packages the food into boxes and stores them waitin for the delivery boy (me) to come n collect n deliver them to the clients. Had this one client who live in the sticks (country area 50-80kms away from the city) that no one wanted to do, so i decide to do it, and yeh the fuckn place is not even in a map directory and i got their 30mins late askin petrol stations for the area. They should be happy since i did the fuckn job no one wanted to do. what you get paid 18bucks per hour for 2 hour job delivery and you travel all the way into the country which takes up half of ur petrol tank, and i only actually earnt 18bucks only....:(

xcoriate
12-04-2005, 07:37 AM
I don't get it.

Do they think you ate the food in the dleivery? I can't understand you, talk properly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/WhAtEvErDaMniT/PulpFiction.jpg

T Park
12-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Probobly saw your stupid ass posts about Tony Parker.

midgetonadonkey
12-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Just claim unemployment now. Mooch off of the governmnet. That's what I will do when I get fired, which is inevitable.

Mr. Defense
12-04-2005, 01:49 PM
So any of you ever been in a situation ur goin to get fired? even though u did nothing wrong?...

i think i be getting the hammer this week :(:(, i fuckn did nothing wrong and i check the order form and delivered everything, not my fault theres not enough food to cater everyone, im not the one who packages the food into boxes and stores them waitin for the delivery boy (me) to come n collect n deliver them to the clients. Had this one client who live in the sticks (country area 50-80kms away from the city) that no one wanted to do, so i decide to do it, and yeh the fuckn place is not even in a map directory and i got their 30mins late askin petrol stations for the area. They should be happy since i did the fuckn job no one wanted to do. what you get paid 18bucks per hour for 2 hour job delivery and you travel all the way into the country which takes up half of ur petrol tank, and i only actually earnt 18bucks only....:(

honestly man. if you are under appreciated? then go get yourself a BETTER job. one that you like. one that gives you what you need. and one where hard work is appreciated. you deserve it. when you find that job? hopefully soon? you can resign this one and the anxiety of living on the edge of being fired will be OVER. Goodluck. :tu

T Park
12-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Mooch off of the governmnet

You dont mooch off the government.

You mooch off of us tax payers.

N.Y. Johnny
12-04-2005, 05:57 PM

You have been fired sir,
I need to be fired.

Sincerely,
Dom Capers

midgetonadonkey
12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
You dont mooch off the government.

You mooch off of us tax payers.

Even better.

boutons
12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
"You mooch off of us tax payers."

... only after withdrawing unemployment pay beyond what a person has contributed in unemployment insurance.

The whole point of unemployment insurance is that the payments in vastly outweight the payments out.

Unemployment payments don't last long, and living on unemployment pay is like living in poverty.

Brutalis
12-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah ya dont wanna work somewhere that doesnt appreciate the time and effort you put in to get paid.

Samr
12-04-2005, 07:18 PM
If you didn't look like a grammar abortion maybe you wouldn't be having this problem.

You know, I'm just sayin'.....

tlongII
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
honestly man. if you are under appreciated? then go get yourself a BETTER job. one that you like. one that gives you what you need. and one where hard work is appreciated. you deserve it. when you find that job? hopefully soon? you can resign this one and the anxiety of living on the edge of being fired will be OVER. Goodluck. :tu

Have you found that better job yet?

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2005, 05:30 AM
So i came in today and had a talk with the boss, fuckn the dickhead who works onsite who does everything is a jackass who just got promoted who doesnt know shit about doin the orders on the comp mixed up the orders, and i had to take the shit for it for missin items, when i only follow the instructions on the job order invoice.

Boss went nuts at me for doin deliveries which were 1 hr late on arrival, i told him these customers live in the country area, and what do you want me todo about it, i came in early and explain to the on-site worker that i dont have the place on my street directory, the office has 3 older versions of a street directory which doesnt even have the place, and the moron didnt even help me complain fuckn bastard, those ppl should be happy that i did the deliveries no one wanted todo cose its shit pay and the rise of petrol prices wont even cover it. So i got a warnin, now im lookin for a better job....

Hey are there any good job opportunities in the states or texas san antonio region accounting training/aprentice/graduate positions?? im thinkin about goin abroad to work for one year to get work experience in me field.....

MannyIsGod
12-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Man....

MI21
12-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Tony Parker would have delivered the goods on time.

MannyIsGod
12-05-2005, 06:51 AM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2005, 07:52 AM
Oi manny, arent u also studyin in accounting?? what are the job opportunities in san antonio area?? i be gratuating after next semester hopefully, and wanna go abroad for a holiday and maybe sum work experience....not lookin forward to CPA/CA

jcrod
12-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Where you from TDMVPDPOY?

cheguevara
12-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Tony Parker would have delivered the goods on time.

Tony Parker would have gotten fired the first day for trying to carry all the goods himself instead of involving his coworkers :lol

Silent Bob
12-05-2005, 02:00 PM
now im lookin for a better job....

Hey are there any good job opportunities in the states or texas san antonio region accounting training/aprentice/graduate positions?? im thinkin about goin abroad to work for one year to get work experience in me field.....

:tu

http://www.monster.com/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=accounting+intern+san+antonio&btnG=Google+Search

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Where you from TDMVPDPOY?

Australia, but i wanna go abroad to work since australian market for accountants is hard to get a job, too much competition.

my friend who worked for a top4 firm, has been workin for 3 years and studyin towards his CA, just missed out on a another job interview he had for better pay, auditin position i think. Dude got beatened by a person who has a master degree and no work experience, how lame is that.

Mr. Defense
12-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Australia, but i wanna go abroad to work since australian market for accountants is hard to get a job, too much competition.

my friend who worked for a top4 firm, has been workin for 3 years and studyin towards his CA, just missed out on a another job interview he had for better pay, auditin position i think. Dude got beatened by a person who has a master degree and no work experience, how lame is that.

australia?

why not just have a game of rugby, throw another shrimp on the barbie and down a fosters! /stereotype

btw, is your real name Joey and are you a big fan of Mel Gibson? :p

tlongII
12-05-2005, 09:27 PM
My undergrad degree is in Accounting. I think it's probably the most marketable degree in the Business school. If you do fairly well in school you should have no trouble getting a job.

Mr. Defense
12-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Did you see Gladiator?

tlongII
12-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Did you see Gladiator?

I saw it, but you might not be asking me.

Mr. Defense
12-05-2005, 09:42 PM
I saw it, but you might not be asking me.

member...member the part...the part with like...the lions...and stuff...where they were like...gonna eat...eat uhhh....uhm...maximus...yeah....

but like...they didn't....

yeah....member that?

that was awwwsome....

tlongII
12-05-2005, 09:56 PM
member...member the part...the part with like...the lions...and stuff...where they were like...gonna eat...eat uhhh....uhm...maximus...yeah....

but like...they didn't....

yeah....member that?

that was awwwsome....

Yes, I remember that.

The Hustler
12-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Yes, I remember that.

awesome....

uhm...member....member the part when...when..uhm...the bad guy...uhm...he was like...:tu or :td....member....do uh...do you....uhm...do you remember that part?

and then...like...the crowd...there were like...don't kill him....and the bad was like...mad and stuff...member...you remember that part?