PDA

View Full Version : Trash Allen

Millennial_Messiah
11-13-2023, 11:37 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/nfl-josh-allen-sets-a-new-interceptions-record-during-week-10-mnf-20231114-BUS-84941.html

How can some idiots still claim this is a top 5 quarterback, much less 2nd best after Patrick Mahomes? :rollin :bang :rollin:rollin:lmao

Boiled Down :::::

Jalen Ramsey: 1

the tired wigger shit bag Trash Allen: 0

Let us proceed.....

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2024, 09:42 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DAF86
01-21-2024, 10:02 PM
Dude is great, and plays even better in the playoffs.

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2024, 10:11 PM
Dude is great, and plays even better in the playoffs.

Those last two mis throws :lmao

:lmao fumbling on the final drive -- which would have been ballgame -- only to get luckily bailed out by a teammate downfield :lmao

:lmao Trash Allen

:lmao Josh Kaepernick

:lmao Oseana Al-Qaedermott :lmao

:lmao Buffalo's Shitty Fans

:lmao Canada

:lmao Trudeau

:lmao Cuomo

:lmao Hochul

:lmao Must be jabbed in order to attend games

:lmao relying on a gimmick QB to get you beyond a divisional round

Thread
01-21-2024, 10:44 PM
He was lit nicely there at the first, but they/K.C. derailed him and he couldn't respond///he couldn't find that purity that he held briefly at the start. It was KIA by the Chiefs. He hept aiming passes along with me, and short arming them with me. By the end he couldn't even get them into & out of a fuckin NFL huddle. That's always THE dead give-a-way that a teams shit is beginning to weaken; they can't conduct a huddle, or, the shot clock.

I wanted Buffalo to win this if only because the announcers were bag men for the boy's downtown. Christ, every time it looked even a bit bad for KC, it was like somebody had died, or, lost money in that booth. The monotone started up and the Chief's injury list was repeated boundlessly.

The thought of that big TE and that hot Swift going at it somewhere tonight has me a snortin'.

HemisfairArena
01-22-2024, 12:26 AM
No dog in this fight,,,,not a fan of either team,,, but I would take Allen over Prescott and it wouldnt even be close,,,Dude has taken the Bills to the AFC title game,,,went to the 2nd round this year,,,,both cant be said for Prescott,,,,,

MultiTroll
01-22-2024, 12:30 AM
Ya that 65 yard bomb that he delivered to Mouthy Diggs hands