PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker fan tears his achilles on halfcourt shot at game?

baseline bum
11-20-2023, 12:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnSyWSKFw8

Instead of winning $55,000 dude will probably need a $15,000 surgery on that achilles

MultiTroll
11-20-2023, 09:08 AM
Was this a tribute to Kirby?

It almost looks rehearsed. Not saying it was.

Mugen
11-20-2023, 12:19 PM
#MambaMentality

Chucho
11-20-2023, 12:34 PM
Pedro cant climb a fence without tearing a ligament.

I heard for Thanksgiving, they are sliding boogie boards down abuelita's wet back to see who gets to eat. If you place first or second, you get to eat. The other 13 or so are fucked.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-20-2023, 03:49 PM
Fans are so irrelevant. They just wanted to sweep him off the floor as fast as possible.

Bill_Brasky
11-20-2023, 05:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnSyWSKFw8

Instead of winning $55,000 dude will probably need a $15,000 surgery on that achilles

Why does the announcer moan when the shot misses, tbh?

Dex
11-20-2023, 07:03 PM
Kobe would have shot the three-point attempt before bailing

Bynumite
11-20-2023, 08:09 PM
Jeanie is such a cheap whore, that they probably gave him a t-shirt, a pat on the back and send the ol' fart on his way to deal with his crippled leg.

baseline bum
11-21-2023, 12:18 AM
Jeanie is such a cheap whore, that they probably gave him a t-shirt, a pat on the back and send the ol' fart on his way to deal with his crippled leg.

Wonder if they have insurance against shit like this or if they just told him to fuck off with his ripped achilles.

z0sa
11-21-2023, 07:14 AM
Wonder if they have insurance against shit like this or if they just told him to fuck off with his ripped achilles.

I'm just totally spitballing but something tells me you gotta sign a waiver to get on the court in any way shape or form.

Thread
11-21-2023, 10:27 AM
Was this a tribute to Kirby?

It almost looks rehearsed. Not saying it was.

#MambaMentality

Crashing and dieing on that California hillside has run it's kindness course brought to ya's via MSM. Coffee break over, back on your heads.

"He's a rapist. I can't forgive him again. I did for awhile, but not anymore. No."

Mugen
11-21-2023, 10:53 AM
Crashing and dieing on that California hillside has run it's kindness course brought to ya's via MSM. Coffee break over, back on your heads.

"He's a rapist. I can't forgive him again. I did for awhile, but not anymore. No."

I honestly thought you were dead already tbh

Thread
11-21-2023, 11:46 AM
I honestly thought you were dead already tbh

I'm like Bowie at the Alamo. Just set me up in bed, place a braced pistol in each hand, cock 'em, set my named knife close, douse all but one candle and I'll take 'em as they come thru the door.

Mugen
11-21-2023, 11:50 AM
I'm like Bowie at the Alamo. Just set me up in bed, place a braced pistol in each hand, cock 'em, set my named knife close, douse all but one candle and I'll take 'em as they come thru the door.

I'd prefer if you were Bowie on the Blazers. Couple of seasons in the league then fade into obscurity tbh.

Thread
11-21-2023, 11:56 AM
I'd prefer if you were Bowie on the Blazers. Couple of seasons in the league then fade into obscurity tbh.

& then you'd rue the day I died..."Remember that guy, forget his name, he was a pain in the ass, but, I miss him."

DJR210
11-22-2023, 02:28 PM

:lol

Tyronn Lue
11-22-2023, 10:51 PM
It sucks Lkrfan didn't hit the shot.

Tyronn Lue
11-22-2023, 10:52 PM
haha bullshit. You'd have crawled out the backdoor if there was one, just like you always crawl out of here when the loss comes around again.

Thread
11-23-2023, 08:44 AM
haha bullshit. You'd have crawled out the backdoor if there was one, just like you always crawl out of here when the loss comes around again.

Lue is on the rag again.

Roxsfan
12-12-2023, 01:27 AM
Dang. that sux

baseline bum
12-12-2023, 06:43 PM
I'm just totally spitballing but something tells me you gotta sign a waiver to get on the court in any way shape or form.

Probably still cheaper for them to just pay his achilles surgery vs chancing some Saul Goodman taking them to court for seven figures because there was a wet spot on the floor or some slick area he slipped on firing that shot.