PDA

View Full Version : Are Lindsey Graham & Tim Scott Closet Gay For Each Other?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-02-2023, 02:29 AM
I would have to say, upon reading the evidence, signs point to yes.

Neither ever married to women, no kids.

Conveniently, Tim Scott gets a "girlfriend" for the first time in his life to back up his evangelical campaign run just in time to run for President, because he remember that he's running as a GOP nominee and thus must be at least some sense of a family man, but that seems to be going south now that that bit the dust.

HemisfairArena
12-02-2023, 02:46 AM
It must be a tight fit in that closet with Obama in there as well,,,,

Obama's Alleged Male Lover Posts Video Before Bombshell Interview with Tucker: '15 Years of Hell' (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obamas-alleged-male-lover-posts-video-before-bombshell-interview-with-tucker-15-years-of-hell/ar-AA1glRMj)

ElNono
12-02-2023, 07:33 AM
Makes sense. "Family values" party.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Makes sense. "Family values" party.

Both Trump & Biden have kids with multiple wives and have had plenty of affairs.

Last Democrat POTUS to only love one woman & stay married to her, was Jimmy Carter. RIP Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter. That's the way American romance should be. [Yes I know Jimmy isn't technically dead yet, but it's going to happen any day now.].... Bad president on economics & foreign policy, but socially pretty solid and a good man.

Trump, is more your average mainstream Democrat from the 1980s/1990s in every which way... liberalization of family culture and family values, pro choice to a large extent (safe/legal/rare/ with exceptions), not touching Obergefell, very protectionist on trade like what people like Mondale and Dukakis ran on, and leans dovish which is definitely much more in line with the 80s/90s Dems than the GOP of that time. Also an immigration hawk unlike Reagan.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-02-2023, 12:13 PM
It must be a tight fit in that closet with Obama in there as well,,,,

Obama's Alleged Male Lover Posts Video Before Bombshell Interview with Tucker: '15 Years of Hell' (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obamas-alleged-male-lover-posts-video-before-bombshell-interview-with-tucker-15-years-of-hell/ar-AA1glRMj)
I don't buy that conspiracy theory and I also don't buy the "Michelle is really a man" QAnon crap. It's true that they did IVF very late for both kids, neither were conceived or birthed naturally, which raises some question marks. Obama was also with tons of women before he married Michelle, but not after. Nothing like Bill Clinton who just fucked anyone with a pulse. Also, Biden and Gretchen Whitmer are/were fucking, despite the fact Whitmer is also married [(not a very long term marriage there though)... and they have stepkids], but their moral compass is awful anyways so it's not a surprise.

Thread
12-02-2023, 12:35 PM
Both Trump & Biden have kids with multiple wives and have had plenty of affairs.

Last Democrat POTUS to only love one woman & stay married to her, was Jimmy Carter. RIP Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter. That's the way American romance should be. [Yes I know Jimmy isn't technically dead yet, but it's going to happen any day now.].... Bad president on economics & foreign policy, but socially pretty solid and a good man.

Trump, is more your average mainstream Democrat from the 1980s/1990s in every which way... liberalization of family culture and family values, pro choice to a large extent (safe/legal/rare/ with exceptions), not touching Obergefell, very protectionist on trade like what people like Mondale and Dukakis ran on, and leans dovish which is definitely much more in line with the 80s/90s Dems than the GOP of that time. Also an immigration hawk unlike Reagan.

But remember when Playboy interviewed him in the circa and he confessed to lusting in his heart for I believe Farah Fawcett, but the line was too long and distinguished so he started lusting after the mother on "The Waltons."

UNT Eagles 2016
12-02-2023, 01:43 PM
But remember when Playboy interviewed him in the circa and he confessed to lusting in his heart for I believe Farah Fawcett, but the line was too long and distinguished so he started lusting after the mother on "The Waltons."

who, Trump?

ElNono
12-02-2023, 10:36 PM

Now sure what you're trying to convey here. Like I said, there's only one party that waves the "Family values" flag...

MultiTroll
12-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Trump, is Also an immigration hawk unlike Reagan.
Unless you worked at Mar Largo or one of his other shitty properties. Or construction sites.