PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Draymond Green is at it again..........

lebomb
12-13-2023, 07:51 AM
Draymond Green does his best Deontay Wilder on Jusuf Nurkic.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39102311/draymond-green-ejected-2nd-half-golden-state-warriors

lefty
12-13-2023, 09:54 AM
He said it wasn't intentional lmao

TrainOfThought5
12-13-2023, 12:50 PM
360 punch isn’t easy. He should become the first NBA/WWE Athlete!

Obstructed_View
12-13-2023, 03:54 PM
He's the most unlucky guy in the NBA. Whenever he makes a natural motion, someone's head or genitalia seems to be in the way. So many innocent accidents with him involved. God must hate Draymond.

Donald Sterling.
12-13-2023, 07:22 PM
Draymond is a deranged, out of control zoo creature. His track record is proof of that.

And the NBA keeps enabling his behavior, by suspending him only for a handful of games, every time he assaults another player.

If the NBA doesn't reach into Donkey's pockets, he will gladly continue to eat up 5 games suspensions, in exchange for free shots at other players.

MultiTroll
12-13-2023, 07:27 PM
Draymond is a deranged, out of control zoo creature.

Now now you're being racist.

Trainwreck2100
12-13-2023, 08:49 PM
suspended indefinitely

Tyronn Lue
12-13-2023, 08:59 PM
suspended indefinitely
but definitely suspended

Darth_Pelican
12-13-2023, 11:19 PM
Good. The suspension should be at least through the remainder of the season, if not longer. The dude is one of the softest players in the history of the NBA. Whenever he’s physically and mentally exhausted, he lashes out like a petulant child. “He did the dirty work” in the championship seasons is one of the dumbest takes ever. Any blue-collared non-thug players would have sufficed for all of those titles. He’s a pathological liar by saying that his punch wasn’t intentional. Every time he ever starts shit, he never stands up to that person; he always blindsides them. He’s a pussy. Mentally, he needs help. Glad he’s suspended indefinitely.

lebomb
12-14-2023, 09:06 AM
Dis niggra Draymond picks and choses who he wants to get physical with. I havent seen him have an issue with someone that can buck up to him like Steven Adams, Zion Williamson, Dillon Brooks, or Dwight Howard. Dis niggra is like a wife abuser. Picks on the weaker. :rolleyes

lefty
12-14-2023, 10:34 AM
Dis niggra Draymond picks and choses who he wants to get physical with. I havent seen him have an issue with someone that can buck up to him like Steven Adams, Zion Williamson, Dillon Brooks, or Dwight Howard. Dis niggra is like a wife abuser. Picks on the weaker. :rolleyes
He kicked Steven Adams in the nuts and Adams did nothing

Tyronn Lue
12-14-2023, 11:24 AM
Yeah he hit Nurkic on purpose, but Nurkic sold it for more than it was. Silver is a joke though, I'm betting he asked others to decide.

lebomb
12-14-2023, 11:28 AM
Yeah he hit Nurkic on purpose, but Nurkic sold it for more than it was. Silver is a joke though, I'm betting he asked others to decide.

If Draymond would have done that to Demarcus Cousins? :pimpslap

baseline bum
12-14-2023, 12:59 PM
360 punch isn’t easy. He should become the first NBA/WWE Athlete!

You just press all three punch buttons at once with Zangief. Now if Draymond could've done that spinning piledriver on Nurkic I'd have been impressed, I could never pull off that combo.

Thread
12-15-2023, 09:07 AM

Christ-a-mighty, son, that's your first cogent post in a coon's age.

MultiTroll
01-06-2024, 07:29 PM
And Apemond is back.

12 games. :lmao

Sources - Draymond Green to rejoin Warriors on Sun. after reinstatement - ESPN (https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39254809/sources-draymond-green-rejoin-warriors-sun-reinstatement)

Donald Sterling.
01-09-2024, 12:18 PM
Draymond is the prototype of the modern day negro in western society.

Most of his trials and tribulations are self-inflicted, but somehow he manages to act like he's being the victim of external forces :lol

"This is all becoming too much for me". Says the man who made the conscious decision to physically assault several of his peers throughout the years, for no apparent reason :lol

Thread
01-09-2024, 02:21 PM
Draymond is the prototype of the modern day negro in western society.

Most of his trials and tribulations are self-inflicted, but somehow he manages to act like he's being the victim of external forces :lol

"This is all becoming too much for me". Says the man who made the conscious decision to physically assault several of his peers throughout the years, for no apparent reason :lol

The latter day negroe as well.