PDA

View Full Version : How many votes would Taylor Swift swing?

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Seriously if she endorsed Old Joe or for that matter any other candidate, how many of her followers would do as suggested?

I initially said 2 million.
I'm now thinking 10 million or more.
But FFS this is a chick who one of the most watched entertainment rigged events of the year, the Super Bowl was pulling a dozen or so camera shots.

289 Instagram followers.

How many followers IRL would this chick get to the polls if she so commanded?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Seriously if she endorsed Old Joe or for that matter any other candidate, how many of her followers would do as suggested?

But FFS this is a chick who one of the most watched entertainment rigged events of the year, the Super Bowl was pulling a dozen or so camera shots.

289 Instagram followers.

She's already talked shit about Trump. She wouldn't swing votes so much as get them out to vote. She tells them that Trump needs to go and that is a big problem for the GOP. She is likely waiting for the best opportunity.

MarioSpeedwagon
03-05-2024, 10:00 PM
Like 6

She's extremey popular precisely because she avoids shit like this

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 10:05 PM
She's already talked shit about Trump. She wouldn't swing votes so much as get them out to vote. She tells them that Trump needs to go and that is a big problem for the GOP. She is likely waiting for the best opportunity.
By swing i mostly meant those who would not have voted, but after hearing from Taylor would.

10 million but FFS is it more like 20+ million?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-05-2024, 10:11 PM
By swing i mostly meant those who would not have voted, but after hearing from Taylor would.

10 million but FFS is it more like 20+ million?

I know and that is why I am saying that most of her fans dislike Trump already. She called him out last election.

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 10:16 PM
I know and that is why I am saying that most of her fans dislike Trump already. She called him out last election.
So lets have a number out of you.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2024, 10:18 PM
She endorsed Biden in 2020. Figure it out.

Thread
03-05-2024, 10:36 PM
Like 6

She's extremey popular precisely because she avoids shit like this

...& NOW she ain't a gonna quit doin' it until she has stepped directly in the do-do associated therein. It's a White people thing.

Thread
03-05-2024, 10:37 PM
So lets have a number out of you.

-45-

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Chumpy folds.

Thread
03-05-2024, 11:09 PM
Chumpy folds.

You ain't a stranger to folding, daddy-O.

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 11:11 PM
You ain't a stranger to folding, daddy-O.
You're a stranger to making sense, very often Grampie-O.

Thread folds.

Thread
03-05-2024, 11:15 PM
You're a stranger to making sense, very often Grampie-O.

Thread folds.

At least you listened and quoted me. You're probably drunk as a skunk.

Ef-man
03-05-2024, 11:37 PM

289 Instagram followers.

I can’t a number attributable to her but it would guarantee another 10M more votes than Yam Tits.

Just looking at the gop primaries, the 30% not voting Yam Tits is proof enough.

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 11:38 PM
At least you listened and quoted me. You're probably drunk as a skunk.
It's an interesting question.
Heck, she could tell her followers to vote for Don.

Regardless, the Q is how many of her followers would do as she says and vote?

MultiTroll
03-05-2024, 11:51 PM
I can’t a number attributable to her but it would guarantee another 10M more votes than Yam Tits.
So 10 mil + swung over to Joe?

I agree that Swifts influence would move 10 million + of her followers to cast a vote.

She could effectively decide the presidency?

Thread
03-06-2024, 12:31 AM
It's an interesting question.
Heck, she could tell her followers to vote for Don.

Regardless, the Q is how many of her followers would do as she says and vote?

...single digits. People's contempt & hate for Trump is special, and on an entirely different plain than regular hate. Same when you love this man. It's a very special love. Like it would be no problem to take that bullet and mean it. Sure, when you finally have to step in there twixt him and said bullet 99% would freeze in place, but going in you'd have a firm intent.

Thread
03-06-2024, 12:33 AM
So 10 mil + swung over to Joe?

I agree that Swifts influence would move 10 million + of her followers to cast a vote.

She could effectively decide the presidency?

Me, I just want to get a look at it. No feelsie's. Just looksies.

HemisfairArena
03-06-2024, 12:33 AM
Not as many as Laken Riley would swing if the republicans played it right. Obama rode the Trayvon Martin killing in Feb, 2012 to the finishline in Nov, 2012. Biden did the same with George Floyd in May, 2020 to the election in Nov, 2020. Republicans need to make a martyr out of Riley and you see the liberal press has already buried the story. If whites had protested,,,,takin' it to the streets for Riley,,,,Trump would cruise easily back into the White House in November without breakin' a sweat. But whites wont,,,,republicans wont,,,,no backbone there,,,,,just soft jelly like tissue where bone should be,,,,

Thread
03-06-2024, 12:36 AM
Not as many as Laken Riley would swing if the republicans played it right. Obama rode the Trayvon Martin killing in Feb, 2012 to the finishline in Nov, 2012. Biden did the same with George Floyd in May, 2020 to the election in Nov, 2020. Republicans need to make a martyr out of Riley and you see the liberal press has already buried the story. If whites had protested,,,,takin' it to the streets for Riley,,,,Trump would cruise easily back into the White House in November without breakin' a sweat. But whites wont,,,,republicans wont,,,,no backbone there,,,,,just soft jelly like tissue where bone should be,,,,

& CNN helped the Magic Negro by editing that tape.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 01:24 AM
Chumpy folds.:lmao you didn't even know she endorsed Biden in 2020.

You're welcome.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 01:25 AM
Not as many as Laken Riley would swing if the republicans played it right. Obama rode the Trayvon Martin killing in Feb, 2012 to the finishline in Nov, 2012. Biden did the same with George Floyd in May, 2020 to the election in Nov, 2020. Republicans need to make a martyr out of Riley and you see the liberal press has already buried the story. If whites had protested,,,,takin' it to the streets for Riley,,,,Trump would cruise easily back into the White House in November without breakin' a sweat. But whites wont,,,,republicans wont,,,,no backbone there,,,,,just soft jelly like tissue where bone should be,,,,:lmao All Democrats have to do is point out how terrible you are at governing.

Thread
03-06-2024, 01:50 AM
:lmao All Democrats have to do is point out how terrible you are at governing.

And your boy has been a real peach. tee, hee.

HemisfairArena
03-06-2024, 02:55 AM
:lmao All Democrats have to do is point out how terrible you are at governing.

Texas just has to run on,,,,at least he isnt Gavin Newsom and Abbott is a shoo in,,,,kinda like you democrats runnin on anybody but Trump,,,,

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 04:03 AM
Texas just has to run on,,,,at least he isnt Gavin Newsom and Abbott is a shoo in,,,,kinda like you democrats runnin on anybody but Trump,,,,
:lol you're triggered by competence

HemisfairArena
03-06-2024, 04:05 AM
:lol you're triggered by competence

:lmaoyou're triggered by anything conservative,,,,

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 04:17 AM
:lmaoyou're triggered by anything conservative,,,,

I'm not a fan of authoritarianism. You want to lick some dude's boots. Why?

MultiTroll
03-06-2024, 09:27 AM
:lmao you didn't even know she endorsed Biden in 2020.

You're welcome.
Chumpy with a weird Strawperson fabrication. Yawn.

Afraid to estimate how many Taylor would pull in 2024. :lol

Thread
03-06-2024, 09:41 AM

Afraid to estimate how many Taylor would pull in 2024. :lol

I hate to say this, Mult, but, there are times lately when you remind me of the Dumper.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 09:59 AM

Afraid to estimate how many Taylor would pull in 2024. :lolI don't know.

Just like you don't know.

Yawn.

MultiTroll
03-06-2024, 10:03 AM
I don't know.

Just like you don't know.

Yawn.

Chumpy pays rent. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 10:20 AM
Chumpy pays rent. :lol

I just informed you that she already endorsed Biden once so you could try to be a big boy and answer your own question rather than begging us like you do every single time.

It's too much for you. We understand.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 10:23 AM
And you still don't know the concept of paying rent on a message board.

Start another thread begging us to explain it to you.

MultiTroll
03-06-2024, 10:30 AM
I just informed you that she already endorsed Biden once so you could try to be a big boy and answer your own question rather than begging us like you do every single time.

It's too much for you. We understand.
Chumpy running in circles. :lol

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 10:46 AM
Chumpy running in circles. :lol

:lol Flabbs wants us to hold his hand.

Que macho!

MultiTroll
03-06-2024, 11:03 AM
:lol Flabbs wants us to hold his hand.

Que macho!
Chumpy wants me to hold his hand while he dances.

Not gonna happen.
You dance. Just like i want you to.

"Us". :lol

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 11:27 AM
Chumpy wants me to hold his hand while he dances.

Not gonna happen.
You dance. Just like i want you to.

"Us". :lol
:lol you really don't know anything, do you?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-06-2024, 12:05 PM
:lol you really don't know anything, do you?

I see people manipulating a certain aspect of yourself in several threads and you doing the same thing you always do.

Thread
03-06-2024, 12:18 PM
I see people manipulating a certain aspect of yourself in several threads and you doing the same thing you always do.

Amen, Lumps. You're an agitating son of a gun, but you're dead on about Dumper.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 12:21 PM

Now THIS is rent free.:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
03-06-2024, 12:33 PM
Now THIS is rent free.:tu

not when you are obviously baited out and fixated in multiple threads including this one. you are paid in full, chump.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 12:39 PM
not when you are obviously baited out and fixated in multiple threads including this one. you are paid in full, chump.

Of course this was all an elaborate ruse by one person working under five screen names to trigger you into your little tantrum.

Blake
03-06-2024, 12:40 PM

Message board certified psychologist

FuzzyLumpkins
03-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Of course this was all an elaborate ruse by one person working under five screen names to trigger you into your little tantrum.

and now you are trying to win this. smh.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 12:42 PM
Message board certified psychologist

^this is also me, Fuzzy

MultiTroll
03-06-2024, 12:44 PM

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 12:44 PM
:lol Fabbs still looking for friends

Blake
03-06-2024, 03:09 PM
and now you are trying to win this. smh.

Is your therapist telling you that you're the one winning the internet here?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-06-2024, 03:15 PM
:lol telling me I am not winning does not have the affect you hope.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2024, 03:22 PM
Look at Blake manipulating Fuzzy!

Blake
03-06-2024, 03:29 PM
Look at Blake manipulating Fuzzy!

Thanks, Me

MarioSpeedwagon
03-08-2024, 05:38 AM
...& NOW she ain't a gonna quit doin' it until she has stepped directly in the do-do associated therein. It's a White people thing.

Don't what? She avoid ms commenting directly 99.99% of the time and mainly just says everyone should vote

MultiTroll
03-08-2024, 09:40 AM
Don't what? She avoid ms commenting directly 99.99% of the time and mainly just says everyone should vote
This helps explain Threads behavior:

Parrot Behavior Problems Explained: 2022 Guide (worldparrotrefuge.org) (https://worldparrotrefuge.org/parrot-behaviour/)

Thread
03-08-2024, 10:01 AM

...no. She has to be 100% true to her fans, yes, but mostly, absolutely, as her people guided her thus---"To myself I must be true!"---and so a swipe here and skin-&-a-grin there, kinda like how Streep started up after he'd made President. But Meryl was too old and President Trump vanquished her and so she shut her cocksucker went back into Hollywood with Madonna and hid out for a couple years till the coast was clear...it still ain't clear...tee, hee.

C'mon, Swift, come get some.

She's like LeBron, but instead of "Just shut the fuck up, rock-head, and dribble!"---it's---"Just shut the fuck up and give us a better glimpse of that ass crack!"

MultiTroll
03-08-2024, 10:14 AM
I will pay money and then do cartwheels in celebration if Taylor makes an announcement and swings 10 million votes.

Effectively deciding the Presidency. :rollin

Thread
03-08-2024, 10:18 AM
I will pay money and then do cartwheels in celebration if Taylor makes an announcement and swings 10 million votes.

Effectively deciding the Presidency. :rollin

Well, we know that she must be true to herself, Mult, like Madonna, so, we shall see.

Let us proceed...

MultiTroll
03-08-2024, 11:05 AM
Well, we know that she must be true to herself, Mult, like Madonna, so, we shall see.

Let us proceed...
Would you stick a 5 dollar bill in those panties if Taylor schooched up to you?

Thread
03-08-2024, 11:17 AM
Would you stick a 5 dollar bill in those panties if Taylor schooched up to you?

...I'd eat those panties, ass end first.