PDA

View Full Version : Nobody wants to hear the babblin', incoherent cryptkeeper,,,,even if he gives their country billions

HemisfairArena
03-07-2024, 01:09 AM
Biden invited the First Lady of Ukraine and the Widow of Russian opposition leader Navalny to attend the State of the Union Address on thursday,,,,,both told him to fuck off,,,,,,,,:lmao

Zelenskyy's wife, Navalny's widow decline Biden State of the Union invites (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/gma/zelenskyys-wife-navalnys-widow-decline-023041916.html)

Thread
03-07-2024, 02:56 AM
I'd figure they'd be first in line and eager, if only to stay at a first class hotel for a few days.

HemisfairArena
03-07-2024, 03:21 AM
I'd figure they'd be first in line and eager, if only to stay at a first class hotel for a few days.

You know how sad these democrats and Biden are?,,,,,,they invited these women who arent Americans and never invited Laken Riley's family,,,,can you fuckin' believe it? Biden wont even mention Rileys name in the speech,,,,what a fuckin' joke of a president,,,,what a fuckin' joke of a political party.

HemisfairArena
03-07-2024, 03:26 AM
A republican invited the Riley family to the Address but they turned it down,,,,,as expected,,,,no way they want to watch the man responsible for open borders that killed their daughter,,,,,democrats didnt even have the decency to apologize, invite, and mention in the speech,,,,,but yet democrats think republicans are the treat to democracy as they try to get Trump kicked off ballots,,,,,lmao,,,,

Thread
03-07-2024, 03:33 AM
You know how sad these democrats and Biden are?,,,,,,they invited these women who arent Americans and never invited Laken Riley's family,,,,can you fuckin' believe it? Biden wont even mention Rileys name in the speech,,,,what a fuckin' joke of a president,,,,what a fuckin' joke of a political party.

Yep, Biden is a rotten, mean old man. He is soul-less.

Blake
03-07-2024, 08:39 AM
Lol the irony of the thread title based on who the op is here

Thread
03-07-2024, 09:24 AM

You ain't no picnic, Blake. You've nary room. Nary. I've tried to reach out to you numerous times and you slam the door in my face each time and then? Then you sick the fuckin' dogs on me. And then? I'm walkerin' for my very life.

hater
03-07-2024, 09:34 AM
I feel sorry for this poor senior tbqh

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1765426811255632042

MultiTroll
03-07-2024, 09:50 AM
Joe wouldn't take bribe payments,,,,
This gives OP a sore vag,,,,

Trump received millions of dollars from foreign governments while president, House Democrats allege (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-received-millions-dollars-150016728.html)

Blake
03-07-2024, 09:54 AM

You're gonna vote for the other senior that was thinking about injecting himself with bleach to kill the covid

hater
03-07-2024, 10:35 AM
You're gonna vote for the other senior that was thinking about injecting himself with bleach to kill the covid

No I'm not, faggot

Not voting for any of these losers. Shame on you for voting for a dead mummy

hater
03-07-2024, 10:57 AM
https://x.com/C3PMeme/status/1765732995678228949

Blake
03-07-2024, 12:10 PM
No I'm not, faggot

Not voting for any of these losers. Shame on you for voting for a dead mummy

Funny you never post about Trump the same way you do about Biden. I think it's pretty clear you're okay with Trump

hater
03-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Funny you never post about Trump the same way you do about Biden. I think it's pretty clear you're okay with Trump

Of course I did when he was president ya dumbfuck

Go back and read the COVID thread

Thread
03-07-2024, 12:25 PM
https://x.com/C3PMeme/status/1765732995678228949

Whatever, that Hussein is all over this situation 24/7 and will be ever more. He's a crafty SOB & bastard. Fuckin' prick. And he's got that GD Winfrey (and her millions of White hot homemakers) catchin' every fart he cuts.

Blake
03-07-2024, 02:14 PM
Of course I did when he was president ya dumbfuck

Go back and read the COVID thread

No thanks. But next time we're all making fun of Trump for being old and senile, I'll look out for your posts :tu

hater
03-07-2024, 02:21 PM
No thanks. But next time we're all making fun of Trump for being old and senile, I'll look out for your posts :tu

Trump is a fat piece of dogshit. Stupid as hell too.

But no way in hell he is as senile as Cadaver Joe.

Cadáver Joes brain has turned into poo.

So no I am not voting for either. One is as bad as the other.

Except Cadaver Joe is a puppet of the deep state. dump is not

When all is said and done a Dump presidency will probably be a stalemate since the deep state will not let him do a thing. A Cadaver presidency is more dangerous as the cadaver will do everything he is told. And not to mention cadáver will probably die and we will end up with Kagala :lmao

We are fucked either way tbqh

Thread
03-07-2024, 02:25 PM

When all is said and done a Dump presidency will probably be a stalemate since the deep state will not let him do a thing. A Cadaver presidency is more dangerous as the cadaver will do everything he is told. And not to mention cadáver will probably die and we will end up with Kagala :lmao

...yep, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2024, 02:31 PM

:lmao hater's conspiracy theory

Blake
03-07-2024, 03:39 PM
Cadáver Except Cadaver Joe is a puppet of the deep state. dump is not

There it is. Lol hater

hater
03-07-2024, 03:48 PM
There it is. Lol hater

Of course the cadaver is a puppet :lmao

Only a complete fucking imbecile would disagree

"I would answer questions but I'll get in trouble"

"Which way am I going"

"End of quote. Repeat the line."

:lmao

Blake
03-07-2024, 04:06 PM
Of course the cadaver is a puppet :lmao

Only a complete fucking imbecile would disagree

"I would answer questions but I'll get in trouble"

"Which way am I going"

"End of quote. Repeat the line."

:lmao

Right, the guy believing in the deep state is the one that's not the moron here. Ok

hater
03-07-2024, 04:15 PM
Right, the guy believing in the deep state is the one that's not the moron here. Ok

This stupid fuck thinks the deep state doesn't exist :lmao :lmao :lmao

Holeee sheet :lmao

Blake
03-07-2024, 04:36 PM

:lol hater

pgardn
03-07-2024, 08:40 PM

Q

Oathkeepers

Beastie Butts

Hater grovels and fear/loves all of them.
Gets in his bed at night, covers his head with the sheets, turns the flashlight on his face and his farts scare the hell out of him.

hater
03-07-2024, 09:04 PM
Q

Oathkeepers

Beastie Butts

Hater grovels and fear/loves all of them.
Gets in his bed at night, covers his head with the sheets, turns the flashlight on his face and his farts scare the hell out of him.

Put a cock in it. Faggot

:lol

ElNono
03-07-2024, 11:59 PM

tbh :lmao

pgardn
03-09-2024, 02:09 PM
Put a cock in it. Faggot

You won’t be allowed near my Johnson.
heater with the cravings.

koriwhat
03-09-2024, 03:38 PM

I don't. Hope he burns in hell sooner than later.

koriwhat
03-09-2024, 03:40 PM
Put a cock in it. Faggot

Just like most "dudes" here PG is also nothing short of a hyperbolic drama queen. He might even be an actual queen too at the bars on the weekends.