PDA

View Full Version : Mom who shot the molester of her daughter is sentenced to jail. Clemency or other relief?

MultiTroll
04-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Mom who tried to kill daughter's alleged child molester found guilty of murder (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-tried-kill-daughters-alleged-204354875.html)

ChumpDumper correctly pointed out in looking into a fundraiser i jumped the gun last time.
Chump, are you convinced Danyale Harris got hosed in court and therefore would financial assistance to her be meretricious?

According to the investigation, on March 31, 2020, Harris discovered a video of her daughter, who was 12 years old at the time, involved in a sexual act with a 22-year-old man, later identified as Antonio Harley.

MultiTroll
04-05-2024, 03:36 PM
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/5TA6CgO4j7YxbgjqOuNmqQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTI0MDA7aD0xMzUwO2NmPXdlYn A-/https://media.zenfs.com/en/waga_fox_local_articles_107/314a298ab5287e31d7e05673621ebe0d
Danyale Harris, mom.

Poor woman looks broken hearted.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2024, 03:39 PM
Generally in these cases yes clemency and/or outright exoneration, but in this case she's ghetto, tatted, probably an obnoxious ex con anyway. Lock her up.

<edit> Reading into it it appears she also brought a convoy of young thugs to the "alleged" 22 year old "rapist"'s apartment, and there were a bunch of small children involved. She also got one of her own young goons (probably a friend of her daughter) murdered. She deserves to rot in prison.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Mom who tried to kill daughter's alleged child molester found guilty of murder (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-tried-kill-daughters-alleged-204354875.html)

ChumpDumper correctly pointed out in looking into a fundraiser i jumped the gun last time.
Chump, are you convinced Danyale Harris got hosed in court and therefore would financial assistance to her be meretricious?

According to the investigation, on March 31, 2020, Harris discovered a video of her daughter, who was 12 years old at the time, involved in a sexual act with a 22-year-old man, later identified as Antonio Harley.

How much are you donating?

Thread
04-05-2024, 05:06 PM
She was wrecked anyway & forever.. At least he no longer draws breath upon the earth.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2024, 08:16 PM
She was wrecked anyway & forever.. At least he no longer draws breath upon the earth.

Wrong.... Did you actually read the article? He survived and is pending charges. If anyone's getting some "clemency" from the DeKalb County (basically East Fulton County, fwiw) Georgia county court, it's the alleged "rapist", because he got shot. Attempted murder. :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2024, 08:17 PM

Half a left nut, a set of temple garment underwear, rights to a 12 year old Filipina, two cats, and one calf tat.

Yard sign in Minnesota stays with me.

Thread
04-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Wrong.... Did you actually read the article? He survived and is pending charges. If anyone's getting some "clemency" from the DeKalb County (basically East Fulton County, fwiw) Georgia county court, it's the alleged "rapist", because he got shot. Attempted murder. :lmao

No, I just took it for granted she'd succeeded in killing him.

HemisfairArena
04-06-2024, 02:27 AM
BLM,,,,,

MultiTroll
04-06-2024, 11:44 AM
As with all Fabbs Inc rulings, i will wait until convincing evidence and info has been gathered.

Yes or No?

ChumpDumper
04-06-2024, 01:14 PM
As with all Fabbs Inc rulings, i will wait until convincing evidence and info has been gathered.Just say you didn't do shit.

Yes or No?You just said the evidence hasn't been gathered.:lol

Tyronn Lue
04-06-2024, 10:35 PM
The resident expert on everything and self made millionaire has spoken.

Thread
04-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Remember that father who's son had been molested (perhaps murdered) many years ago, I believe before cell phones. The cops brought the perp into the airport for transport somewhere and dad was waiting by a bank of pay phones and as the guy passed him he turned and put a round in his brain.

Voila!

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 05:02 PM
Remember that father who's son had been molested (perhaps murdered) many years ago, I believe before cell phones. The cops brought the perp into the airport for transport somewhere and dad was waiting by a bank of pay phones and as the guy passed him he turned and put a round in his brain.

Voila!
And we got a righteous judge at the trial who said Go Free in Peace my man.

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 05:05 PM
Just say you didn't do shit.
Why do you want me to lie, Chumper?

Do you think lying is ok?
Yes or No?

You just said the evidence hasn't been gathered.:lol
More info often comes out after trial.

BacktoBasics
04-07-2024, 05:12 PM
BLM,,,,,

No one group rapes and molests more than white people.

Especially white straight males. By volume that are most dangerous group.

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 05:18 PM
^ Here's some facts rather then racial blather:
While sexual violence against women is ubiquitous across race, ethnicity, class, and nationality, some evidence suggests Black* women are at increased risk of sexual victimization and negative health sequelae compared with White women.1–3 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B1) Sexual violence is broadly defined as aggressive behaviors of a sexual nature, including rape (i.e., any completed or attempted unwanted vaginal, oral, or anal penetration through the use of physical force or threats), unwanted sexual contact (e.g., forced penetration, unwanted fondling), and noncontact unwanted sexual experiences (e.g., verbal harassment) acts.4 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B4)

Rates and prevalence of sexual violence differ by sample, method of data collection, and type of sexual violence with some studies suggesting Black women experience higher risk of sexual violence in their lifetime, while others suggest similar rates of sexual violence between White and Black women.1–4 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B1) For example, Kilpatrick et al.'s national telephone survey found 23.4% of Black women had been raped in their lifetime compared with 15.4% of White women, but the authors noted this was inconsistent with previous studies that found similar prevalence by race/ethnicity.5 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B5) Research indicates that several risk factors associated with sexual violence disproportionally impact Black women, such as poverty and child sexual abuse, and these likely contribute to sexual vulnerability as well as long-term health consequences are linked with sexual victimization.1 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B1),2 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/#B2)

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 05:23 PM
Racial Disparities in Sexual Assault Characteristics and Mental Health Care After Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Exams - PMC (nih.gov) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8590152/)

ChumpDumper
04-07-2024, 06:13 PM

Yes or No?I'm sure you would never do anything no matter what you claim. You're just an NPC that generates bad nicknames.

More info often comes out after trial.And yet you acknowledge it hasn't been gathered.

Thread
04-07-2024, 07:12 PM

Yes or No?

More info often comes out after trial.

Mult & Dumper, hammer & tong?

I'm ashen-faced.

Thread
04-07-2024, 07:16 PM

The bitter truth.

Thread
04-07-2024, 07:22 PM
And we got a righteous judge at the trial who said Go Free in Peace my man.

Yes, and a GD miracle.

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 07:58 PM
And yet you acknowledge it hasn't been gathered.
Chumpy is afraid to answer.
Goes to the par diversion / fold.

MultiTroll
04-07-2024, 08:00 PM
Mult & Dumper, hammer & tong?

I'm ashen-faced.
I like making him talk to himself. :lol

HemisfairArena
04-07-2024, 09:03 PM

Sure if youre talking in America only,,,,,but America doesnt even come in the top 10 for rapes per capita,,,guess which race that belongs to,,,,,Bostwana would be #1 on the list,,,,South Africa right up there too,,,,

BacktoBasics
04-07-2024, 09:08 PM
Sure if youre talking in America only,,,,,but America doesnt even come in the top 10 for rapes per capita,,,guess which race that belongs to,,,,,Bostwana would be #1 on the list,,,,South Africa right up there too,,,,

Either way the fucking maga retards love to reside in per capita crime ANALysis because you’re a bunch of racist pieces of shit. The moment you reconcile the reality that the majority of all crimes are committed by whites you see these people run for the hills.

Crime volume is all that really matters. If you want less crime you look at where most of the crime is. Again. It’s the whites. You don’t solve crime by targeting a portion of crime committed by a portion of people.

Thread
04-07-2024, 11:42 PM
Either way the fucking maga retards love to reside in per capita crime ANALysis because you’re a bunch of racist pieces of shit. The moment you reconcile the reality that the majority of all crimes are committed by whites you see these people run for the hills.

Crime volume is all that really matters. If you want less crime you look at where most of the crime is. Again. It’s the whites. You don’t solve crime by targeting a portion of crime committed by a portion of people.

Uh, uh, dad. The Black got that distinction.

Let us proceed...

MultiTroll
04-08-2024, 08:33 PM
Black, female, economically disadvantaged.

Chumpy I'd really like to know if, based on what you know now is Danyale worthy of some financial support to fight for an appeal / reduced sentence?

ChumpDumper
04-09-2024, 01:00 AM
Black, female, economically disadvantaged.

Chumpy I'd really like to know if, based on what you know now is Danyale worthy of some financial support to fight for an appeal / reduced sentence?You can't/won't answer your own question. Why should anyone else?

MultiTroll
04-09-2024, 01:21 PM
You can't/won't answer your own question. Why should anyone else?
Chumpy at this moment the article provides enough to me that she certainly deserves a vastly reduced sentence.
I'm willing to wait a while and see if any further info comes out.

Do i approve of her vigilante justice? No.
Do i understand 100% why she did what she did? Incompetent / underfunded police depts if not some of them being flat out pedos - enablers of pedos has some people outraged. Add the US Injustice System and ya, i could see her being completely able to be rehabilitated on no threat to society in the future.

You're too paranoid you're potentially being trapped into a Gotchya moment, and that is not what I'm doing here. Lower your defense mechanisms.
Just really wondering what you think of this Black, female underprivileged woman being in jail for life.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2024, 02:20 PM
Chumpy at this moment the article provides enough to me that she certainly deserves a vastly reduced sentence.
I'm willing to wait a while and see if any further info comes out.

Do i approve of her vigilante justice? No.
Do i understand 100% why she did what she did? Incompetent / underfunded police depts if not some of them being flat out pedos - enablers of pedos has some people outraged. Add the US Injustice System and ya, i could see her being completely able to be rehabilitated on no threat to society in the future.

You're too paranoid you're potentially being trapped into a Gotchya moment, and that is not what I'm doing here. Lower your defense mechanisms.
Just really wondering what you think of this Black, female underprivileged woman being in jail for life.Sol you lied earlier?

OK.

MultiTroll
04-09-2024, 02:42 PM
Sol you lied earlier?

OK.
Lonesome Chumpy.

Just bouncing around, avoiding.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2024, 02:43 PM
Lonesome Chumpy.

You're the one calling out for men on a sports message board.:lol

Blake
04-09-2024, 02:55 PM
Lonesome Chumpy.

Do you really not get how "You're lonesome, don't avoid me" is creepy as fuck?

Thread
04-09-2024, 03:59 PM

...and neither do I, Blake. He called Dumper out because Dumper is a horse's patootie. And you're one as well.

MultiTroll
04-09-2024, 04:37 PM
You're the one calling out for men on a sports message board.:lol
Haha one of your lamer projections / Strawperson but good for a lol.

Congrats.

MultiTroll
04-09-2024, 04:38 PM
^^ OTOH this Strawperson fabrication is creepy

ChumpDumper
04-09-2024, 05:58 PM
Haha one of your lamer projections / Strawperson but good for a lol.

Congrats.You cried out for multiple men in multiple threads.

You're thirsty. You can't deny it.