PDA

View Full Version : Israel-hamas thread

diego
04-14-2024, 12:13 AM
Logged in to check if El Nono replied to me and it seems the thread is gone, can't even see my posts in my profile, nor is the thread locked as would normally happen when people get stupid
Have to say I'm surprised, I've seen all sorts of fuckery on this forum and I thought we were having a legit conversation. Does anyone know what happened, did the idiots fill it with crap or something??

Anyways I'll take the opportunity to say, if I went back and forth with you Nono it's because I respect you enough to warrant taking the time to talk, I don't like being on the "side" of dumbasses like hater but I will defend a position I believe is right. In a way it's a relief to not feel obligated to check back and continue but on the other hand it's a little disturbing that the thread has straight been deleted from existence

Winehole23
04-14-2024, 12:21 AM
I've seen threads locked, but not straight up disappeared.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2024, 12:24 AM
Ghazi was spamming the board yesterday. A legit thread might have gotten caught in the purge.

ElNono
04-14-2024, 01:11 AM
Logged in to check if El Nono replied to me and it seems the thread is gone, can't even see my posts in my profile, nor is the thread locked as would normally happen when people get stupid
Have to say I'm surprised, I've seen all sorts of fuckery on this forum and I thought we were having a legit conversation. Does anyone know what happened, did the idiots fill it with crap or something??

Anyways I'll take the opportunity to say, if I went back and forth with you Nono it's because I respect you enough to warrant taking the time to talk, I don't like being on the "side" of dumbasses like hater but I will defend a position I believe is right. In a way it's a relief to not feel obligated to check back and continue but on the other hand it's a little disturbing that the thread has straight been deleted from existence

All good my man. I did respond, not sure if it was lost in the oblivion, or if you responded to my response. I guess I'll agree to disagree on that matter.

Thread
04-14-2024, 05:45 AM
All good my man. I did respond, not sure if it was lost in the oblivion, or if you responded to my response. I guess I'll agree to disagree on that matter.

...That's a first for you El!

El

hater
04-15-2024, 10:51 PM
A thread documenting genocide was deleted "by mistake"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Ef-man
04-16-2024, 12:31 AM
“Documenting” What a retard. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Thread
04-16-2024, 12:47 AM
A thread documenting genocide was deleted "by mistake"