PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me about the Koran...

The Hustler
12-05-2005, 10:29 PM
what is the TRUTH about what this book promises.

is all that 72 virgins stuff bullshit and what is the origin of this 'promise' if it is bullshit.

i thank you that are more informed than me, in advance. Thanks. :tu

bigzak25
12-05-2005, 11:22 PM
i have read some of the promises of the Koran.

seems there is truth mixed with lies.

Good mixed with Bad.

Half Truths? Those are Lies. :depressed

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 12:13 AM
:spin A book filled with pleasentries for the Jews and CHristian, that's about peace and Serenity. Jihad is an extracurricular activity that involves breaking the pita, playing cards, hoola hooping and fasting to Almighty allah. THe koran blesses those who dissent from Mohammad, allah's messengers.

IT's also a book filled with fascinating Low carb recipes. :drunk

bigzak25
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
what i wish to understand is how/what the muslim Extremists are thinking.

obvoiusly, any extremists that wish to harm others are very very dangerous...no matter what their religion.

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 12:23 AM
^as supposed to the conventional knowledge that only christian white supremacist are safe, happy and benevolent like the smurfs and wind driven snow, ala MCveigh. Please, don't take it personally, but spare us the obvious.

CharlieMac
12-06-2005, 12:29 AM
^as supposed to the conventional knowledge that only christian white supremacist are safe, happy and benevolent like the smurfs and wind driven snow, ala MCveigh. Please, don't take it personally, but spare us the obvious.

See below......

obvoiusly, any extremists that wish to harm others are very very dangerous...no matter what their religion.

bigzak25
12-06-2005, 12:52 AM
thankyou erics. i love people that can read! :elephant

Guru of Nothing
12-06-2005, 01:11 AM
i thank you that are more informed than me, in advance. Thanks. :tu

You are welcome?

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 01:16 AM
See below......

I know that he said all extremist are dangerous. I just pointed out that it was so obvious, and that he's the millionth person that has had to say that one liner in this forum.

Vashner
12-06-2005, 04:05 AM
I have a friend Ahmed from Somalia. Very nice guy and family. They live in Austin he's a PHD EE. Anyway he was telling me how back home his friend had a hummV in his garage. They said the US pullout left tons of equipment and stuff.. they CUT and RAN..

And how Clinton gave radicals hope that the US with a few bodies would be easy to sway public..

Anyway the guy is an example of good Islam. Oh and one time we where eating at some Buffet in Austin and he found some pork ball in his soup aafter he asked them "no pork"... and he blew chunks the second he saw the pork ball in his spoon haha.

bigzak25
12-06-2005, 04:22 AM
You are welcome?

:lol :tu Thanks Guru. I crave enlightenment and humbly accept is from ALL sources.

JoeChalupa
12-06-2005, 09:49 AM
I have never read the Koran but I suspect, as is with the Bible, there are many interpretations of what is written.

spurster
12-06-2005, 12:34 PM
You could Google "koran summary" just like I did and (this being the internet) get all ranges of things.