PDA

View Full Version : Spare me..

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Alright, i'm tired of the endless lunacy in this board. And i'm not talking about one ideology as a whole. Liberals can make a valid point now and then, and it is mathematically impossible for conservatives to be right 100 percent of the time. That's why the number is more like 99.999%. No seriously.

Let me get to my point. I have some pet peeves in this forum.

One is the most retarted statement and sentiment ever.

"If there's any extremism we should worry about, it's christian conservatism."

OR

"Christian Conservatism, along with Nazism, and Pol Potism, are the kind of dangerous ideologies that come once in a lifetime and sweep the world into making it a dangerous place."

.....right.. Cause last time i checked, it was a bunch of White shirt Mormons that raided my metro bus ride and held all the brown toned people and homosexuals held hostage while asking everybody else for a lOve offering at gunpoint. Seriously how much sugar do they put in the liberal kool aid. Since when was the last time one heard of a Fellowship of Christian athletes member blow up a he-jew deli in tel aviv?

When the first plane crashed into the WTC building, did NbaDan, Mookie, and BOutons immediately think.."Man, it must of been a PTL Missionary plane that crashed into the WTC, damn you bastards!!!! :pctoss ." Usually when liberals say that it's christian fundamentalist that they're worried about, it usually means that their Polliticaly Correct Dogma is sinking faster than John Murtha's warhawk status.

Another statement i totally despise..

"I'm not a leftist, i'm a moderate,"

or

"I'm not liberal, I consider myself a Libertarian"

Usually when a liberal will claim he's a moderate, that means he has has hangin chads clinging on to the hair of his I "heart" Howard dean tattoed ass. One cannot take a liberal seriously as a moderate when he claims to support 10 dollar gas prices in order for us to all switch to hybrids ala Manny. Or at the same time claim that all the polar ice caps will melt by 2006 and that acid rain will devour all human flesh insight by the year 2010.
Much less can many in hear claim they are libertarian, and then have a hatred for tax cuts or flat rate taxes. I mean that is the crux of Libertarian belief. That the IRS should be abolished and government should legalize dope, prostitution, and get rid of Welfare.
But a liberal claiming to be Libertarian becuase he supports marijuana legalization has as much credibilty as Conservative Yonivore claiming to be Libertarian.. oh wait, did i say that?. I meant, that it would be as credible as i claiming to be a moderate democrat becuase i support "free college".

I have many more pet peeves, but this is my last one for this post.

"IF you want to get rid of the welfar culture, that means you want to starve homeless 9 year olds and kick them out of the homeless shelters."

Need i say more?

RandomGuy
12-06-2005, 01:20 AM
We already have a "flat tax". The marginal tax rate we have now is very equivilant to what is proposed under the flat tax umbrella.

What we DO have is a horrendously complicated tax code. I think that is of our own making for the most part. Simplifying the tax code should be one of the priorities of any administration.

RandomGuy
12-06-2005, 01:21 AM
I find it funny that as much as you bemoan the liberal distortion of what conservatives believe in your post, you go right out and distort what liberals believe.

Can't get any more hypocritical than that.

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Wouldn't the flat tax put all incomes under a 15 percent rule or something to that effect? BEcause right now we have a progressive tax code. The rich and middle pay a higher percentage than the lower middle and poor.

RandomGuy
12-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Wouldn't the flat tax put all incomes under a 15 percent rule or something to that effect? BEcause right now we have a progressive tax code. The rich and middle pay a higher percentage than the lower middle and poor.

A flat tax with a generous lower threshold would do pretty much the same thing that we do now.

There is a lower end to the progressive tax system at the moment that wouldn't change much.

The 15% that a lot of people use is way too low for what the government would need without massive spending cuts.

I seem to remember the GAO doing a study that estimated that for a flat tax to work it would have to be around 28% anyways.

The rich DO pay a higher percentage, but that is only on earned income. The capital gains tax rates of 15% means that if you have the money to invest in things that gain in value, such as stock or other such things, the "rich" can actually pay LESS in percentage terms than the middle class, with the proper tax planning.

I have been studying individual, partnership, and corporate taxation for the last year or so, and they are the hardest classes I have ever taken.

One of the big reasons that the tax code is so complex is that people are highly motivated to cheat. Every new tax has some built-in loophole.

As a future accountant, let me be clear: I hate tax law. I prefer data analysis to memorizing tax code. I would be one of the ones standing up and cheering a real simplification of it.

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 01:37 AM
I find it funny that as much as you bemoan the liberal distortion of what conservatives believe in your post, you go right out and distort what liberals believe.

Can't get any more hypocritical than that.

Blow yourself. I didn't speak about all liberals. just those that claim to be moderate, or hate christian conservatives more than terrorist.

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 01:38 AM
A flat tax with a generous lower threshold would do pretty much the same thing that we do now.

There is a lower end to the progressive tax system at the moment that wouldn't change much.

The 15% that a lot of people use is way too low for what the government would need without massive spending cuts.

I seem to remember the GAO doing a study that estimated that for a flat tax to work it would have to be around 28% anyways.

The rich DO pay a higher percentage, but that is only on earned income. The capital gains tax rates of 15% means that if you have the money to invest in things that gain in value, such as stock or other such things, the "rich" can actually pay LESS in percentage terms than the middle class, with the proper tax planning.

I have been studying individual, partnership, and corporate taxation for the last year or so, and they are the hardest classes I have ever taken.

One of the big reasons that the tax code is so complex is that people are highly motivated to cheat. Every new tax has some built-in loophole.

As a future accountat, let me be clear: I hate tax law. I prefer data analysis to memorizing tax code. I would be one of the ones standing up and cheering a real simplification of it.

In order for the flat tax to work we would have to cut alot of spending or become isolationist.

RandomGuy
12-06-2005, 01:40 AM
In order for the flat tax to work we would have to cut alot of spending or become isolationist.

Heh, paying down the deficit would be the first step in my book.

Guru of Nothing
12-06-2005, 01:48 AM
"Christian Conservatism, along with Nazism, and Pol Potism, are the kind of dangerous ideologies that come once in a lifetime and sweep the world into making it a dangerous place."

.....right.. Cause last time i checked, it was a bunch of White shirt Mormons that raided my metro bus ride and held all the brown toned people and homosexuals held hostage while asking everybody else for a lOve offering at gunpoint. Seriously how much sugar do they put in the liberal kool aid. Since when was the last time one heard of a Fellowship of Christian athletes member blow up a he-jew deli in tel aviv?

I have heard of Christians killing and raping "######s" in here Mississippi.

Would that count as terrorism?

MasterYoda
12-06-2005, 01:50 AM
Fear and Insecurity are key factors in the decisions made my man.

Unfortunate, this is.

Leads to anger and hate, it does.

Guilty, ALL OF MANKIND, is. :depressed

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 02:33 AM
I have heard of Christians killing and raping "######s" in here Mississippi.

Would that count as terrorism?

Seriously, stick to making sarcastic one liners.

There's a distinction. Only a few demented ones have gone down as doing it in the Name of GOd. Many just hate blacks out of pure racism and has nothing to do with the writings of the new testament. I bet there are buddhist who have done horrendous things,but they don't get labeled as potentially dangerous.

I know of many christians who are incarcerated and there some who molest children. Now wether they do that in the name of God like Muslims do when they commit terror acts that's a different story.

bigzak25
12-06-2005, 02:39 AM

There's a distinction. Only a few demented ones have gone down as doing it in the Name of GOd. Many just hate blacks out of pure racism and has nothing to do with the writings of the new testament. I bet there are buddhist who have done horrendous things,but they don't get labeled as potentially dangerous.

I know of many christians who are incarcerated and there some who molest children. Now wether they do that in the name of God like Muslims do when they commit terror acts that's a different story.

The 1st '######s' where the white slave owners that coined the term in the 1st place.

To me, the word represents someone, anyone, that has no self respect for him or herself or others.

And last i checked, those kind of people come in EVERY COLOR IN THE WORLD.

White, Black, Brown, Red, whatever...and funny thing...no one is really white or black......:lmao...we're all light brown...or brown...or dark bown...and really fair people can look pink...we all got the same Blood running through our veins...WE ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!

WE ARE ALL PART OF MANKIND!

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS!

One thing that DESTROYS US, is the need TO CLASSIFY PEOPLE IN A CERTAIN GROUP.

WE all fuck up. We all make mistakes. Those that break the laws should be locked up. The worse the crime, the longer the time. And I don't give a fuck what color the skin of a person is.

A man is a man. A woman is a woman. We've all been blessed in one way or another. Enough with the finger pointing and the endless BITCHING please...:tu

bigzak25
12-06-2005, 02:40 AM
/end venting. thanks, i needed that...:lol

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 02:42 AM
^So you think that the greatest threat to america is christian conservatives, cause that's what i was talking about.

Mr. Defense
12-06-2005, 03:20 AM
^So you think that the greatest threat to america is christian conservatives, cause that's what i was talking about.

sorry 2 go off topic.

THE GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICA...is...lack of FAITH.

ChumpDumper
12-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey, if you're really curious about what to label yourself take the political compass test (http://www.politicalcompass.org/).

There's a thread full of posters' test results. I actually ended up being fiscally moderate and socially libertarian, so go screw.

DarkReign
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
sorry 2 go off topic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Oh, Gee!!
12-06-2005, 02:15 PM
sorry 2 go off topic.

in who or what?

RandomGuy
12-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Blow yourself. I didn't speak about all liberals. just those that claim to be moderate, or hate christian conservatives more than terrorist.

I love you too. :rolleyes

There are nutjobs at both ends of the political spectrum and both sides seem to take a simplified view of the other.

Tell me that you don't see all "liberals" as evil, and I will retract my charge of hypocrisy.

JoeChalupa
12-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Sounds like a personal problem or issue. Just live with it.

I hate hearing plenty of stuff from the right and the left that is biased to the extreme but it is what it is.

I get tired of hearing, "if you speak out against the war you are aiding the terrorists".

"I'm not a neo-con, I'm a moderate".

"You can't support the troops and be against the war".

"Liberals are anti-America and don't love their country like conservatives do".

"Conservatives are more religious than liberals".

Need I say more?

It all goes both ways is what I'm trying to say.

The political forum rocks!

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 10:10 PM
I love you too. :rolleyes

There are nutjobs at both ends of the political spectrum and both sides seem to take a simplified view of the other.

Tell me that you don't see all "liberals" as evil, and I will retract my charge of hypocrisy.

I think liberals are severely misguided and ignore human nature at times.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-06-2005, 10:15 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif you're such a moron! First you want to clarify that not all christians kill black people in the name of god, just a deranged few, and then you claim that all muslims are terrorist. Ignorant fuck

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Are you calling me an ignorant fuck?:lol. Tell me where i said all muslims are terrorist. Cuz if i did, i'd be all for pulling out of iraq and nuking it instead of improving it.

First of all you should stick to raising cattle and milking bulls in argentina. You know nothing about americans.

Had the bible endorsed whites to kill blacks, you'd have a point moron! but that's not so, and most of the skinheads out there are all atheist. But the koran does endorse holy war against infidels, and justifies the means to the ends.

i swear you should stick to being a province of venezuela.

MannyIsGod
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Gtown, there are times when I don't think you can get any dumber. Then you post again.

gtownspur
12-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Dude, Like i care about a douchebag like yourself that's a cross between the fat dude from Zorro and Shrek.

If i could have a penny for everytime you post in here witout any new insight i'd have $132.57.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-06-2005, 11:41 PM
If you take the length of time gtownspur has been here, and the number of times he has been quoted in people's signatures (he made my signature with his 2nd post ever), it supports the hypothesis that he is the stupidest person that frequents this forum.

However he redeems himself:
He's mexican BECAUSE he's conservative!
And we all damn well know that those liberals only appeal to blacks to support their homosexual agendas!

gtownspur
12-07-2005, 01:27 AM
First of all, you mentioning the word "length" makes one think that it must of been a new concept to you, seeing how it in no way could of been used in your vocabulary.

Second, You should stick to your own words and stay out of this forum. You know i own your bitch ass. You never post when I'm online, and in the past when you and i went at it, you had to bring your little ho ass Mookie to fend for you. That's right, you have no credibility. Try posting when i'm actually on this forum, not when i'm gone you little fruit cake.

Third, I never said I was mexican cuz i'm republican. That's the only thing you have on me inwhich to attack me, and the sad thing is that it's false. Anyway I don't expect your bitch ass to respond, cuz i'll make you cry like the little teen bitch you are. I expect mookie within the next post. Atleast he has the balls to take heat, and not back out and want to take a silent oath.

And last, about that comment that Democrats use blacks to only further homosexual legislation, i think you forgot about the incident in Jasper. After the dragging of a black man, the democrats wanted to pass new legislation that would of included gays as a protected class defended under hate crime legislation. I don't get it, a black straight man dies, and instead of enforcing stricter penalties for race killings, the democrats hold a San Fran parade.

RandomGuy
12-07-2005, 01:48 AM
I think liberals are severely misguided and ignore human nature at times.

and conservatives don't?

gtownspur
12-07-2005, 01:50 AM
in some areas, yes. Conservatives do ignore human nature. Like in free reign capitalism.

cecil collins
12-07-2005, 04:23 AM
I don't like to point out grammar and spelling errors, but you are "retarted."

gtownspur
12-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't like to point out grammar and spelling errors, but you are "retarted.":lmao it's retarded jackass. Way to go moron.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Are you calling me an ignorant fuck?:lol. Tell me where i said all muslims are terrorist. Cuz if i did, i'd be all for pulling out of iraq and nuking it instead of improving it.

First of all you should stick to raising cattle and milking bulls in argentina. You know nothing about americans.

Had the bible endorsed whites to kill blacks, you'd have a point moron! but that's not so, and most of the skinheads out there are all atheist. But the koran does endorse holy war against infidels, and justifies the means to the ends.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif What a jackass. First of all, I know a hell of a lot more about the U.S. than you know about Argentina, so STFU.

:lmao it's retarded jackass. Way to go moron.
It takes a lot of hard work and effort to be this stupid. Is that the case, or does it come natural to you?

IcemanCometh
12-07-2005, 11:55 PM
worst.. post.. ever

gtownspur
12-08-2005, 02:48 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif What a jackass. First of all, I know a hell of a lot more about the U.S. than you know about Argentina, so STFU.

It takes a lot of hard work and effort to be this stupid. Is that the case, or does it come natural to you?

One could passaway and not give a damn about ever learning of Argentina. DO i give a rat's fuck. Hell no. I'd rather read Hugo Chavez's autobiography than learn about the boring plains and idiotic pale Jesus impersonaters of argentina.

It takes no effort to be an ignorant bitch like yourself and call anything that conflicts with you as stupid.

gtownspur
12-08-2005, 02:50 AM
worst.. post.. ever The worst..post..ever happened to make you give a damn.

iF it's the worst....post...ever, don't post.

Your just like the retarded fucks ala Manny who hate walmart while at the same time being in possession of "Great Value" tampons.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2005, 03:39 AM
One could passaway and not give a damn about ever learning of Argentina. DO i give a rat's fuck. Hell no. I'd rather read Hugo Chavez's autobiography than learn about the boring plains and idiotic pale Jesus impersonaters of argentina.

It takes no effort to be an ignorant bitch like yourself and call anything that conflicts with you as stupid.
funny, I was just going to say the exact same thing about you http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I'm the ignorant bitch, and you're the one that knows shit about my country http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I guess the stupid does come natural in your case huh?

MannyIsGod
12-08-2005, 04:55 AM
:lmao

Dude, this guy can't be real. He can't!

cecil collins
12-08-2005, 05:05 AM
:lmao it's retarded jackass. Way to go moron.
Note the quotation marks in "retarted." Since you did not pick up on what I was getting at...this is from the idiocy that started this thread.

One is the most retarted statement and sentiment ever.

All I can say is...

Dude, this guy can't be real. He can't!

MaNuMaNiAc
12-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Note the quotation marks in "retarted." Since you did not pick up on what I was getting at...this is from the idiocy that started this thread.

All I can say is...
he didn't even get it when I called him for it http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif The guy is slow...

smeagol
12-08-2005, 07:46 AM
gtown is slowly but gradually becoming the stupidest, most annoying, most ignorant poster in this forum.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-08-2005, 01:40 PM
First of all, you mentioning the word "length" makes one think that it must of been a new concept to you, seeing how it in no way could of been used in your vocabulary.

Second, You should stick to your own words and stay out of this forum. You know i own your bitch ass. You never post when I'm online, and in the past when you and i went at it, you had to bring your little ho ass Mookie to fend for you. That's right, you have no credibility. Try posting when i'm actually on this forum, not when i'm gone you little fruit cake.

Third, I never said I was mexican cuz i'm republican. That's the only thing you have on me inwhich to attack me, and the sad thing is that it's false. Anyway I don't expect your bitch ass to respond, cuz i'll make you cry like the little teen bitch you are. I expect mookie within the next post. Atleast he has the balls to take heat, and not back out and want to take a silent oath.

And last, about that comment that Democrats use blacks to only further homosexual legislation, i think you forgot about the incident in Jasper. After the dragging of a black man, the democrats wanted to pass new legislation that would of included gays as a protected class defended under hate crime legislation. I don't get it, a black straight man dies, and instead of enforcing stricter penalties for race killings, the democrats hold a San Fran parade.

I've altered my oath from never posting in here to only posting in here to make fun of you.

You're a pretty dumb guy, gtown.

gtown is slowly but gradually becoming the stupidest, most annoying, most ignorant poster in this forum.

He thinks reagonomics worked!
Dude, he thinks democrats use black votes to further homosexual agenda
and he dyed his skin brown because he's a republican

Oh, Gee!!
12-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Gtown is a coconut

Cant_Be_Faded
12-08-2005, 02:05 PM
cbf you are stupid

gtownspur is Conservative BECAUSE he's Mexican

not the other way around

no way, i thought it was that a while ago too, but its the other way around
He's mexican because he likes to conserve things so much :smokin

gtownspur
12-08-2005, 11:46 PM
WHat did i say. I attack one poster, and three other of his fagot ass homies come and sew his dick back on.

I could give a rat's ass. Cbf, admit it. I punked you like a little bitch, and you left because of that. You can make fun of me all you want. But the fact is, i got to you, and you were to mentally incompetent to handle it.

cecil collins
12-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Looks like someone wants to have a shootout, old west style. CBF and Gtown at sunset 20 paces.

gtownspur
12-09-2005, 01:52 AM
Shootout, was over weeks ago. CBF backed out of the forum after i set him straight, and now he's back like the fake bitch he is.:lol

RandomGuy
12-09-2005, 02:56 AM
http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/go_you.gif

Cant_Be_Faded
12-09-2005, 05:01 AM
Shootout, was over weeks ago. CBF backed out of the forum after i set him straight, and now he's back like the fake bitch he is.:lol

LOL dude you made comments so malicious towards homosexuals that it made me sick, yeah, cuz people like you should be shot
how did you ever punk me gculo? By outdoing me in times quoted like 10-to-1?
You're a pretty dumb guy, gtwat

ThugJohnson
12-09-2005, 05:31 AM
people should be allowed to smoke cock if they so choose. this is America gotdamit.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I was mexican cuz i'm republican.

Brodels
12-09-2005, 01:55 PM
GTown, man, you are filled with way too much hate. I think you would have a better time if you would just calm down and stop spreading so much hate. If your points are really valid and your takes are any good, they'll speak for themselves. If you have to resort to something like this thread, you're not really owning anyone.

You're right to an extent about libertarianism. Yoni is certainly not a libertarian.

But there are some true libertarians on the board, and I'm one of them.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
According to gtownspur's logic:
if you ridicule him, it proves he's right
if you quote something stupid he said, it proves that it was a smart statement
and if you call him a "retart" to make fun of his own spelling, he thinks you are the one making the mistake.

He's a dumb guy.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 02:51 AM
^lol, while i fucked up on spelling, i've called you retard many a times before and if i was wrong then surely you would of been bright enough to correct me.

But once again, you're just a one two punch, your all ridicule and misrepresenation. I for one think ridiculing doesn't prove any side right or wrong.

But ever since you've posted, you and i and everyone knows you never post anything substantive in here besides putdowns. And while you're very unsuccesful, and at times you can't take the heat like you dish, you seem to act like your the shit and fly combo here.

Please, you can ridicule me anytime. It's no sweat to me. You and Oh Gee! spend half the time on this board conducting Lexis Nexis type searches for anything I post. While i fuck up sometimes grammatically, i take pleasure in knowing what the fuck i believe, and why i do so. I know where I stand, and i dont say airhead remarks like "Man, i'm not partisan, I just hate conservatives."

You fare better in the club forum with your haikus and all. Funny how you're making such a big deal about haikus as if you barely found out about them in your remedial courses for community college.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 02:59 AM
gtown, with all due respect, what are you contributing here? thanks in advance. :tu

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:08 AM
On occasion, a my own two cents. But more than often, stooping down to a low level of chide in order to pist the time away. Thank you.

What's funny is the way you never said anything to me until i called you on your own dogma. Are you sensitive in that fashion?

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:12 AM
On occasion, a my own two cents. But more than often, stooping down to a low level of chide in order to pist the time away. Thank you.

What's funny is the way you never said anything to me until i called you on your own dogma. Are you sensitive in that fashion?

no, i don't think i'm sensative at all. but i'm up to any challenge. refresh my memory on you 'calling me out'. I feel like stooping down. So fire away please. :lol :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 03:13 AM
dude you're still pretty dumb. it's like you against everyone else on this board. You're like a fish out of water. A really, gay looking, worthless, peice of shit, fish.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 03:14 AM
i can hear gtownspur's chode exploding already
"but i thought CBF only purposely posted when i was offline!!"

what a gay looking fish

gtownspur
Gay? Excuse me. I'm not the one that got offended because someone question my sexuality and cried like a little girl and swore never to post again in here.:lol

bigzak25
HEY! i'm not gay looking....oh you you mean gtown...:lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:16 AM
i can hear gtownspur's chode exploding already
"but i thought CBF only purposely posted when i was offline!!"

what a gay looking fish

Hearing my chode exploding would cause excitemenet for you. :lol

IF you could stop dreaming about me and stop playing "one handed" typist, maybe you'd post more valid points around here.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:19 AM
gtown, seriously, when how did you call me out again?

you have peaked my interest and i'm in george carlin i don't give a fuck mode since he's been on the tv for the past half hour...hit me. :tu

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:19 AM
hit me hard though. your best shot. kay. no weak shit. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 03:20 AM
bottom line is you are the biggest douche on this board, noone has ever backed you up or agreed with you, you have no credibility whatsoever, you've been sigged by countless people who think you're the biggest douche of all spurstalk time

my vbookie >>>>> your vbookie
you're just owned in every conceivable way. you're a douche man. a big fat stinky douche.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:25 AM
vbookie? who gives a fuck about fake money?:lol

GO ahead, CBF, what other sophmore terms do you have to dish to me that your 10 year old brother hasn't taught you.:lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:27 AM
gtown, seriously, when how did you call me out again?

you have peaked my interest and i'm in george carlin i don't give a fuck mode since he's been on the tv for the past half hour...hit me. :tu

All I said is that you've been had by Tim Lahaye and his BS "Left Behind" series for believing there's a rapture.

There is not rapture, there wont be a 7 year tribulation, and Jesus is not coming back to reconstruct a Jewish Theme park.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:28 AM
bottom line is you are the biggest douche on this board, noone has ever backed you up or agreed with you, you have no credibility whatsoever, you've been sigged by countless people who think you're the biggest douche of all spurstalk time

my vbookie >>>>> your vbookie
you're just owned in every conceivable way. you're a douche man. a big fat stinky douche.

Plus, if you need backing on an online forum to feel secure about your own beliefs, that just shows your the biggest douche. :lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:29 AM
(You're) oops i misspelled.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:31 AM
All I said is that you've been had by Tim Lahaye and his BS "Left Behind" series for believing there's a rapture.

There is not rapture, there wont be a 7 year tribulation, and Jesus is not coming back to reconstruct a Jewish Theme park.

oh. yeah. i remember. Well sir, you are definitely entitled to your opinion.

everyone is.

Why don't you believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

As the Truth. The Light. The Way.

May I ask?

Thanks. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 03:33 AM
number of people douching gtownspur for comments he believes to be true: 8

number of people douching CBF for comments he made specifically to piss them off: 6

you're still owned

my vbookie >>> yours

>>>>>>>>

like, wayyyy >>>

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 03:33 AM
i'm of mexican origin because i decided to be republican

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Wow you're online virtual "dick" is bigger than mine. Too bad the real world doesn't ever rule in your favor.

Cant_Be_Faded
>>>>>>

Cant_Be_Faded
you decided to be mexican

AFTER you became a republican

>>>

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Man making up qoutes has got be the lowest you've ever stooped too. But maybe Mookie knows more about that one. :lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:40 AM
I love big gtown cock!! it serves me right.

=====} - -

Wow, seem's you are a fag.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:40 AM
:blah

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:41 AM
i rescind my question.

i deem you not worthy of intellectual debate. :lol

as you were. :tu

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:43 AM
It's just pointless to discuss those issues with you at this time. WHat can i say.

How do you go from Saying FUck you! to saying Jesus loves you.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:47 AM
i rescind my question.

Plus, "LEft Behind" theology and intellectual in the same sentence is oxymoron.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Well, Mr. Gtown, it's pretty easy.

i"m not perfect, nor do i pretend to be. I can curse if/when i choose. Just like i'm battling alcohol right now. I think i've finally won. We shall see.

You think those that are Saved are Perfect all of a sudden? It's a learning process.

I have the power to resist all temptation. But what do i Choose? That's the question.

Just because i am saved does not mean i am a teacher now. There is only ONE teacher. I'm not Him. I am but a student. What I learn? I will share, sure. But people that are not in the class have a hard time understanding. Well...most do. Not all. To each there own. We must all become aware of the truth on our own time frame.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:49 AM
Plus, "LEft Behind" theology and intellectual in the same sentence is oxymoron.

left behind? honestly sir. what are you afraid of? what are you fighting?

do you think you are your own God?

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:51 AM
^And i'm happy you're serving GOd.

But don't even try to attempt the moral high ground when you've been slinging shit. You're not 2 years old. Take responsibility for your testimony. I still respect you, and i have'nt stooped to calling you any names, because i respect you for what you're doing.

Spare me the lifestory for now. I think you need to think about the image your sending others about yourself. And no, you or I are not perfect.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 03:54 AM
left behind? honestly sir. what are you afraid of? what are you fighting?

do you think you are your own God?

See, the generalizations are already flying out of your mind with out even having a clue to what i believe in.

ANd if you want to know, I'm a praeterist amillenialist. I believe that a huge percent of Revelations occured during the Roman JEwish war in the 60's ad. I believe in the last resurrection, and that the body of believers, not "care bear" land is the new jerusalem.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:57 AM
^And i'm happy you're serving GOd.

But don't even try to attempt the moral high ground when you've been slinging shit. You're not 2 years old. Take responsibility for your testimony. I still respect you, and i have'nt stooped to calling you any names, because i respect you for what you're doing.

Spare me the lifestory for now. I think you need to think about the image your sending others about yourself. And no, you or I are not perfect.

why am i on a moral high ground? because you say i am?

bullshit i say. i'm no better than anyone. as a matter fact, i'd bet i'm worse.

the only one i judge is myself.

but i can sling shit better than anyone on this fucking planet. i can guarantee you that my friend. i just choose to be nice. not you, not anyone, has seen the venom that i can spit. and if i have my way? nobody ever will. Just cuz i can spit fire doesn't mean i have to. :tu

I choose to be a nice guy. But i'm still learning. When i get poked enough times? My patience wears thin and I go into self defense mode. Maybe that is when i was 'slinging shit' in the past. But i'm getting stronger of the mind, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute...etc. :tu

I take responsibility for 100% of my actions. I want 100% of the blame. 0% of the credit. I'll give that all to God, Jesus, and my family, and even to my friends. but that's just me.

as for the image i send to others about myself? i don't give a fuck.

I want to please a higher power. The judgement of anyone on this earth does not mean shit to me. Just fyi. I'm living a dream. True freedom. :tu

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 03:58 AM
See, the generalizations are already flying out of your mind with out even having a clue to what i believe in.

ANd if you want to know, I'm a praeterist amillenialist. I believe that a huge percent of Revelations occured during the Roman JEwish war in the 60's ad. I believe in the last resurrection, and that the body of believers, not "care bear" land is the new jerusalem.

i am ignorant to what you speak of. i would not mind learning more of your viewpoints though.

i don't know what this 'care bear' land you speak of is.

but i find it ironic that you mock. :lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 04:17 AM
I was reffering "care bear" land as a the model "heaven" most people think about, not directly pointing to you with that remark cuz your heaven might be a whole different animal.

By the way, what happened to CBF's endless remarks? Why did he stop posting?

:lol, maybe the wait has been this long because his mom walked in on him masturbating, an right now he's at time out.:lmao

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 04:19 AM
i rescind my question.

Btw, if this isn't trying to claim the moral high ground, then i don't know what else it could be besides blatantly saying it.

But, you know what? You should care about what others think of you in the sense that you now represent Christ's body. Keep it in perspective.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 04:31 AM
Btw, if this isn't trying to claim the moral high ground, then i don't know what else it could be besides blatantly saying it.

But, you know what? You should care about what others think of you in the sense that you now represent Christ's body. Keep it in perspective.

dude. i was asking you to engage in a philosophical discussion so i could learn something, and you were in a middle schoolesque pissing match with cbf.

what the fuck you want me to say? :lol

i call it like i see it. if it bothers you? maybe it's true.

if it's not true? then i'm sure your man enough to brush it off. :tu

And i DO NOT REPRESENT CHRIST'S BODY. WRONG. I represent myself and only myself. And like i said, i'm far far far far very fucking far from perfect.
So although i'm learning and trying to be? Forgive me when i fall short....or don't. Like i said, i don't give a fuck...:lol :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 04:33 AM
cbfvb>gtvb

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 04:34 AM
^:lol

SA210
12-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Hey my vbookie sux, cuz my little bro makes stupid bets on my screenname :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 04:40 AM
Hey my vbookie sux, cuz my little bro makes stupid bets on my screenname :lol

yet GT is only 100 ahead of you

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 04:42 AM
you know guys, i went 7-0 against the nfl spread my 1st and only time in vegas at Ceasers but i still don't suck my dick as much as you guys seem to do over V(irtual, as in fake, as in who gives a fuck?)dollars. :lol

SA210
12-10-2005, 04:42 AM
cbf :lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 04:51 AM
This is stupid.
I don't bet with vbookie money. Who gives a damn?

But yeah, this totally sums up your position on anything.

"You can't criticize me, i got Vbookie money"

If you're so proud of Your vbookie cash romeo, let me see you buy our lovely lady SA210 a drink.

YOur pathetic.

SA210
12-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Gtown, stop with the homeroticism already.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 04:54 AM
what was homoerotic with what i said?

CBF is a man, and your a woman.

THat's straight in my book,:lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 04:56 AM
why am i on a moral high ground? because you say i am?

bullshit i say. i'm no better than anyone. as a matter fact, i'd bet i'm worse.

the only one i judge is myself.

but i can sling shit better than anyone on this fucking planet. i can guarantee you that my friend. i just choose to be nice. not you, not anyone, has seen the venom that i can spit. and if i have my way? nobody ever will. Just cuz i can spit fire doesn't mean i have to. :tu

I choose to be a nice guy. But i'm still learning. When i get poked enough times? My patience wears thin and I go into self defense mode. Maybe that is when i was 'slinging shit' in the past. But i'm getting stronger of the mind, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute...etc. :tu

I take responsibility for 100% of my actions. I want 100% of the blame. 0% of the credit. I'll give that all to God, Jesus, and my family, and even to my friends. but that's just me.

as for the image i send to others about myself? i don't give a fuck.

I want to please a higher power. The judgement of anyone on this earth does not mean shit to me. Just fyi. I'm living a dream. True freedom. :tu

If you don't represent the body of CHrist, then you by biblical definition are not a part of the Faith.

SA210
12-10-2005, 04:58 AM
what was homoerotic with what i said?

CBF is a man, and your a woman.

THat's straight in my book,:lol
Why do u like thinking about me as a woman? U have issues.

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 04:59 AM
If you don't represent the body of CHrist, then you by biblical definition are not a part of the Faith.

are you my judge?

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:00 AM
you know guys, i went 7-0 against the nfl spread my 1st and only time in vegas at Ceasers but i still don't suck my dick as much as you guys seem to do over V(irtual, as in fake, as in who gives a fuck?)dollars. :lol

You gotta understand. CBF is like 18 years old. He wouldn't know anything about gambling so virtual money is like gold to him.

His fate and emotional stability lingers on the amount of vbookie cash he posseses at the time.

If he by chance, loses it all, he'll go hang himself like the straight up bitch he is.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:02 AM
are you my judge?

Matters, what's your precinct? :lol

No i'm not your judge. But get this. The bible says that at baptism, a figurative ressurection, we are blessed by the HS into the body of christ.

Read Eph, CHpt 4.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:03 AM
Why do u like thinking about me as a woman? U have issues.
:rollinWhat issues, my subscription to Crack Whore Magazine ran out 5 months ago.

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:04 AM
how old r u again?

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Girl, why the questions? Do you want to know my stats?:rolling

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:08 AM
besides girl, i'm out of your league. I'm to <sarcasm> hateful.:lmao

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:08 AM
No, just wondering why your so immature and insecure. Someone hurt u?

bigzak25
12-10-2005, 05:11 AM
Matters, what's your precinct? :lol

No i'm not your judge. But get this. The bible says that at baptism, a figurative ressurection, we are blessed by the HS into the body of christ.

Read Eph, CHpt 4.

Thankyou. I will read that. Tonight as a matter of fact.

Maybe you have touched on the key issue. I have yet to be baptised as an adult. I plan on this within the next couple weeks. And, regrettably, i must admit to not maintaining my focus with regard to me studies.

Me thinks i am having too much fun in the name of intellectual curiosity.

apologies all around. no hard feelings on my side of course.

but i still stand by every word i type. :tu

so til next time gentlemen, keep rocking the boat. :lol :tu

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:13 AM
Glad to help out anytime.

In the meantime, you should stay away from Mrs. Campbell's Soup. I mean Soup Kitchen queen, SA210.

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:13 AM
ok GayTown.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:14 AM
No, just wondering why your so immature and insecure. Someone hurt u?

Someone hurt u? Wtf,

Is this the tag line you use to get laid with guys, prissy. :lol

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:15 AM
ok GayTown.

:lol , good one!! MAybe you thought that was suppose to question myself.

Everyone mark it on your calendar, Mrs Betty Crocker just leveled an insult.:rollin

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Seems weird that your familiar which such statements as "taglines". Speaking from experience GayTown?

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:17 AM
:lol , good one!! MAybe you thought that was suppose to question myself.

Everyone mark it on your calendar, Mrs Betty Crocker just leveled an insult.:rollin
Yea, that's the level of dabate u want, instead of actually discussing real issues, u resort to namecalling and it's what makes YOU feel more comfortable.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:18 AM
"tag lines" have no homosexual connotation. Don't overwork your imagination now.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:19 AM
Yea, that's the level of dabate u want, instead of actually discussing real issues, u resort to namecalling and it's what makes YOU feel more comfortable.

Ugh,.. Ok. :spin

You ofcourse never debate, you just bring up your soup kitchen credentials.

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:20 AM
Is this the debate you want? This immature back and forth namecalling? Says alot about u that the majority of your posts are filled with this same nonsense. Nothing logical, just schoolyard insults.

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Ugh,.. Ok. :spin

You ofcourse never debate, you just bring up your soup kitchen credentials.
it seems as though u are the only one bringing that up over and over again.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:21 AM

Dabate?

Oh well,

I'm assuming it's just a typo. :lol

IF i was assinine like your buddies, i'd rip you for your spelling.

But, everyone screws up. :lol

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:23 AM
yea a typo, but u come out with more kindergarten stuff. your posts speak volumes. very low class.

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Is this the debate you want? This immature back and forth namecalling? Says alot about u that the majority of your posts are filled with this same nonsense. Nothing logical, just schoolyard insults.

Ok, no more immature name calling.

You and CBF are cool because you have Vbookie cash. :lol

Here's the key to the city.:rollin

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:24 AM
^^^^ what a child

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:25 AM
it seems as though u are the only one bringing that up over and over again.

Really, Is that because one gets the impression that they have to recognize your saint status because you're a diehard blowhard when it comes to your charity? :blah

gtownspur
12-10-2005, 05:26 AM
^^^^ what a child

feed me. I need soup Mrs Campbells. :lol

SA210
12-10-2005, 05:32 AM
You know what? We had a discussion, or at least I tried to have a discussion with u about the poor. Of course my work and experience is my credibility to talk about that issue. You seem offended that someone could help the poor, obviously for your hateful ways. Like I've said before, if you say i'm on a pedestal, u put me there for whatever fears or insecurities u have. that's not my fault. So stop criticizing my helping ppl in need. That's very hateful and selfish of you. You have ZERO credibility. It's just sad.

You prove my point, because u can't even let my non profit help go. your still upset about it. Now that is really weird.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2005, 01:34 PM
You gotta understand. CBF is like 18 years old. He wouldn't know anything about gambling so virtual money is like gold to him.

His fate and emotional stability lingers on the amount of vbookie cash he posseses at the time.

If he by chance, loses it all, he'll go hang himself like the straight up bitch he is.

but you still only have 500

SA210
12-10-2005, 03:12 PM
cbf^^^^ don't make fun of GayTown's vBookie. He'll start calling u names.

gtownspur
12-11-2005, 01:15 AM
but you still only have 500

and my only crime is not ever betting vbookie money. So what's the big deal. :lol

gtownspur
12-11-2005, 01:21 AM
You know what? We had a discussion, or at least I tried to have a discussion with u about the poor. Of course my work and experience is my credibility to talk about that issue. You seem offended that someone could help the poor, obviously for your hateful ways. Like I've said before, if you say i'm on a pedestal, u put me there for whatever fears or insecurities u have. that's not my fault. So stop criticizing my helping ppl in need. That's very hateful and selfish of you. You have ZERO credibility. It's just sad.

You prove my point, because u can't even let my non profit help go. your still upset about it. Now that is really weird.

We were talking about welfare recipients who ripped off the system. You went on a tirade about homeless people. Totally off subject, but i gave you props then for doing what you do.

I saw how you like to toss around that title of yours. It's not that you say " BOw down, i do charity". It's that you talk down to anyone like your self righteous. I'm not the only one who thinks you're a self righteous nut, you seem to toss the holier than thou moniker. And about me being insecure.WHat's funny is that Cbf was making fun of me for not having enough vbookie money, you then decided to provide a reason why you have none.

It's virtual money, who gives a damn. DO you have to have vbookie money to feel secure.

Oh and btw, if you're so secure with yourself. You wouldn't go around and tell your opponents that they're insecure and hatefull. Obviously, you don't know yourself girlfreind.

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 01:24 AM
women really have no credibility in the usa. Maybe if you change the laws.

gtownspur
12-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Mikejones99, you have no credibility and are a fuckin gay fish because you only have 500 dollar vbookie cash, unlike CBF. So know your role.<sarcasm>

SA210
12-11-2005, 02:01 AM
We were talking about welfare recipients who ripped off the system. You went on a tirade about homeless people. Totally off subject, but i gave you props then for doing what you do.

I saw how you like to toss around that title of yours. It's not that you say " BOw down, i do charity". It's that you talk down to anyone like your self righteous. I'm not the only one who thinks you're a self righteous nut, you seem to toss the holier than thou moniker. And about me being insecure.WHat's funny is that Cbf was making fun of me for not having enough vbookie money, you then decided to provide a reason why you have none.

It's virtual money, who gives a damn. DO you have to have vbookie money to feel secure.

Oh and btw, if you're so secure with yourself. You wouldn't go around and tell your opponents that they're insecure and hatefull. Obviously, you don't know yourself girlfreind.

Gaytown, why post so much, but yet mean nothing? Grow up for the sake of yourself. Your full of hate for whatever reason. Keep it to yourself man. Don't take it out on others. You may be feeling weird about yourself, because men just don't go around calling other men, "girls", constantly for no reason. That is insecurity. If your gay, it's ok to admit it. I'm just not for that. Look elsewhere, please. You are very obsessed.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Gaytown, why post so much, but yet mean nothing? Grow up for the sake of yourself. Your full of hate for whatever reason. Keep it to yourself man. Don't take it out on others. You may be feeling weird about yourself, because men just don't go around calling other men, "girls", constantly for no reason. That is insecurity. If your gay, it's ok to admit it. I'm just not for that. Look elsewhere, please. You are very obsessed.

Like i said, i don't know wether you're a man or a woman. It's hard to tell. But if you think i'm the one stalking you. Why the hell are you still responding to my thread. Seems you have it backwards.

And another thing. You tell everyone they're insecure or that they spin. That seems to be you're only defense. You have no creativity.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:42 PM
i'm going to have over one million vbookie
that's more than you, gtownspur

:drunk FUck you bitch! i'm gonna have a trillion virtual bucks and then i'm gonna go to Virtual Disneyland. :lol

SA210
12-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Like i said, i don't know wether you're a man or a woman. It's hard to tell. But if you think i'm the one stalking you. Why the hell are you still responding to my thread. Seems you have it backwards.

And another thing. You tell everyone they're insecure or that they spin. That seems to be you're only defense. You have no creativity.
Get it right. SPIN is your only defense and you calling me a woman shows YOUR insecurity. It's simple. You constantly calling me a Miss, Lady, girl and a "Man in a Dress" really shows Your creativity. :rolleyes

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 07:09 PM
^^WHy are you still posting on my thread. I thought it was i who was insecure and stalking you. :lol.

And trust me the whole "man in a dress" was not my creation but your own. You're the one who said i had a fixation for such. And it's not only me who thinks you're a woman. Sorry if you come across like one, but that's not my fault.

YOu're a joke. A sad joke.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Women do not understand logic. This is a sad fact in the usa. over 90% of american women are basically hookers.

SA210
12-12-2005, 07:20 PM
^^WHy are you still posting on my thread. I thought it was i who was insecure and stalking you. :lol.

And trust me the whole "man in a dress" was not my creation but your own. You're the one who said i had a fixation for such. And it's not only me who thinks you're a woman. Sorry if you come across like one, but that's not my fault.

YOu're a joke. A sad joke.
Stop being childish already. This is a public forum. That was your fixation. Also, if your view of "women" is really what u are saying, then you are sadder than I thought, and that's not a joke.

gtownspur
12-13-2005, 04:14 AM
^You've got to be the biggest fool around. You probably believe your own stupidity.

It seems it's your job to label everyone a hater, or some other moniker. And it's hopeless to even respond with a decent post with thought put in it because you'll just say that it means nothing.

You don't even respond to any post that has a line of thought, just proves how ignorant you are of your own post. I also do the putdown thing, but if i see a post that had effort in it, i don't just write it off as spin or hate like you do. T

I just told you a while back how you got on to me for speaking about topic a, and you used topic b to shut me up. You like the whole apples to orange comparison since it suits your need. Someone talks about welfare recipients, you bring up a homeless lady under a city bridge in 40 degree weather. YOu lack any tact or logical reasoning with in yourself. I don't have to say it. It's evident. Spurswoman is a lady, as well as Jekka, And kori ellis. They all do a fine job of responding to their opponents why they believe so and why the others are wrong. You on the other hand makes one believe your the "stereotypical woman" type whose all emotion, knee jerk reaction and no reason.

Like I said. Labeling people is fine, I do it all the time. But if you do, state the reason why they're such. You see, that's maturity. THis isnt:

"Gaytown, once again you typed and typed but it was to no avail, it meant nothing. You are insecure and full of hate."

I've tried to have a decent conversation here and then, but your way too ignorant and pompous to debate with. You're a lost cause. And many here will agree.

SA210
12-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Just because you say I can't have a decent conversation doesn't make it so. Your taking what You do and labeling Me with it. I said YOU are full of hate. Just cuz I say You are full of hate, doesn't mean that about evryone else, and YOU know that. But it's just like you to spin and label me instead of actually discussing something. And I talked about homeless ppl because we awere talking about "poor people". Homeless ppl ARE poor ppl. I look at the big picture, not just the low income ppl you hate and want to label as ALL poor ppl. Your post Was trash, again. Your not innocent, you spin and make hateful statements, Many here will agree that you are childish. .
To say i'm a fool for pointing out your immaturity shows what your all about.
Theres nothing pompous about not wanting to resort to your level. You want to take it that way. Otherwise you wouldn't feel comfortable.

Oh, Gee!!
12-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Women do not understand logic. This is a sad fact in the usa. over 90% of american women are basically hookers.

thanks for the new sig

Oh, Gee!!
12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Yo, Gaytown, better watch out. MikeJones is quickly taking your spot as the most ignorant poster on ST.

Mr. Peabody
12-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Yo, Gaytown, better watch out. MikeJones is quickly taking your spot as the most ignorant poster on ST.

Don't worry, I'm sure my boy gtown will come through in the clutch.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Just because you say I can't have a decent conversation doesn't make it so. Your taking what You do and labeling Me with it. I said YOU are full of hate. Just cuz I say You are full of hate, doesn't mean that about evryone else, and YOU know that. But it's just like you to spin and label me instead of actually discussing something. And I talked about homeless ppl because we awere talking about "poor people". Homeless ppl ARE poor ppl. I look at the big picture, not just the low income ppl you hate and want to label as ALL poor ppl. Your post Was trash, again. Your not innocent, you spin and make hateful statements, Many here will agree that you are childish. .
To say i'm a fool for pointing out your immaturity shows what your all about.
Theres nothing pompous about not wanting to resort to your level. You want to take it that way. Otherwise you wouldn't feel comfortable.

You see this is where you lose your credibility to even start a discussion. I made it clear i wasn't discussing Homeless people. The subject was those who rip off welfare. If you want to lump in Homeless people and scumbags who rip off the government in the same group, then your either very stupid or full of hate yourself.

Clearly even a half wit would recognize the difference.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:39 AM

Where would that put you? As the most brilliant mentally retarded poster? :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 01:39 AM
My white friend decided to become conservative yesterday. consequently he dyed his skin brown and decided to learn spanish.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Meanwhile you decided to spend money on penile implants but found out vbookie money wasn't going to cut it.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 01:47 AM
too bad it wont or i'd be able to buy 4000 more implants than you

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:49 AM
too bad it wont or i'd be able to buy 4000 more implants than you

You mean four thousand little implants to equal mine? :lol,

Besides, just tie a shower handle to your stubb, Mookie won't care.

SA210
12-14-2005, 10:09 AM
You see this is where you lose your credibility to even start a discussion. I made it clear i wasn't discussing Homeless people. The subject was those who rip off welfare. If you want to lump in Homeless people and scumbags who rip off the government in the same group, then your either very stupid or full of hate yourself.

Clearly even a half wit would recognize the difference.

:lmao :lmao me lose credibility? to one who has none? :lmao :lmao

Gtown, Many homeless ppl get government assistance and you call for ending that assistance on the basis that many are abusing it, are drug dealers, welfare queens, babies mommas, lazy ppl, theives, unemployed and all the other stereotypes you have in your little smaller than pea sized brain, if even that.

Please Get real, don't spin. Ending that assistance will harm them even more whether your doing it for welfare queens or not. You see, you would be harming that woman under the bridge after those cuts. It's better if you look into the situation in whole. But how could u, u know nothing about being poor. Stop spinning. This just further proves you know nothing about poor ppl.

You stereotype poor ppl as a whole as abusing the system. You only started speaking of "certain ones" that do, only after the fact that I called you out on your innacurate, hateful, stereotypical, childish, selfish, closed minded, ignorant, self centered, no fact having, prejudice, gutless, no spine having posts. It's in the way you speak of the matter. Full of hate. These ppl need help, not suffer because of some bad apples.

Hate me for that, call me a girl, Lie and say I changed the subject, do whatever. That doesn't change the fact that you know nothing about poor ppl and don't care for them. Saying you do only after I call u out on it, doesn't make it true.

xrayzebra
12-14-2005, 10:17 AM
^^^SA210, how many TRILLIONS have been spent on poor people? Do we still
have them? Have you been following the series in the E-N about the wonderful
homeless couple who milk what they can so they can crash in Motels (with their
newborn child). Who travel from town to town. No, much of the misery caused
on the so called homeless was caused by Libs who went to lib courts and got the
mental institutions cleared out of those who most need help. Now they are on the
streets and in dire need and all the money in the world wont help them. The need
supervised care, someone to make them take meds so they can function as close
to normal as possible. You could give them all 25 grand a year, which would be
cheaper than what we do now, and they would blow it in a week and be back
under the bridge cold, hungry and dirty.

SA210
12-14-2005, 10:20 AM
^^^ xray, the answer to poverty :rolleyes

xrayzebra
12-14-2005, 10:31 AM
^^I have no answer to poverty, nor does anyone else. In the past those who
lived on the streets and panhandled were called bums. They were also some
called hobos. The mentally ill were placed into hospitals and cared for and
supervised. Not well in all cases, but they were better off than now, living on
the streets by their poor mental capabilities. I understand you have a soft spot in
your heart for them and good for you, no gripe from me on that count. But there
will never be a solution because people are people and some will also end up as
so called homeless. Others will try the lifestyle, reject it and go back to work,
it happens everyday. Others who are mentally defective, the ones that cause the
most problems on the streets, will continue as they do now.

SA210
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
^^^ well I don't think that it's a lost cause as u seem to make it. But I do have soft spot for this issue. It's something that hasn't been properly dealt with by both parties. Those certain ppl u speak of are not the majority.

xrayzebra
12-14-2005, 10:50 AM
^^ okay, how do you deal with it. Money is obviously not the answer? We have
well established welfare organizations, Salvation Army, SAM and others who do
their best and many Church's. We have established food banks. Heck taking care
of the poor has become an industry. We (the government) spend literally hundred
of millions of dollars a year and folks keep saying we need to spend more. Why?

SA210
12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Well, firstly, I think that much of the money or granted funds are mismanaged. That's very important.

And I also believe that lots of ppl just don't care enough to help on a consistant basis to make a permanant change, not just cuz it's Christmas time. And the poor have to believe in a different avenue and how to get there and be taught that avenue if they don't already know it. There are so many things to look at when it comes to poverty, no doubt, it's not an easy thing, but something does have to change. On all sides.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 08:01 PM
:lmao :lmao me lose credibility? to one who has none? :lmao :lmao

Gtown, Many homeless ppl get government assistance and you call for ending that assistance on the basis that many are abusing it, are drug dealers, welfare queens, babies mommas, lazy ppl, theives, unemployed and all the other stereotypes you have in your little smaller than pea sized brain, if even that.

Please Get real, don't spin. Ending that assistance will harm them even more whether your doing it for welfare queens or not. You see, you would be harming that woman under the bridge after those cuts. It's better if you look into the situation in whole. But how could u, u know nothing about being poor. Stop spinning. This just further proves you know nothing about poor ppl.

You stereotype poor ppl as a whole as abusing the system. You only started speaking of "certain ones" that do, only after the fact that I called you out on your innacurate, hateful, stereotypical, childish, selfish, closed minded, ignorant, self centered, no fact having, prejudice, gutless, no spine having posts. It's in the way you speak of the matter. Full of hate. These ppl need help, not suffer because of some bad apples.

Hate me for that, call me a girl, Lie and say I changed the subject, do whatever. That doesn't change the fact that you know nothing about poor ppl and don't care for them. Saying you do only after I call u out on it, doesn't make it true.

^those ladys under the bridge are not recieving govt assistance. You're dumb enough to believe if we were to cut welfare programs that it'd effect the homeless. That's idiotic cuz if they did recieve govt welfare, they wouldn't be out on the streets. But see here you go again. You know jack shit in these matters.

Also calling people hateful without examining their argument is an ad hominem attack. i just split your whole argument in a matter of 2 sentences.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Well, firstly, I think that much of the money or granted funds are mismanaged. That's very important.

And I also believe that lots of ppl just don't care enough to help on a consistant basis to make a permanant change, not just cuz it's Christmas time. And the poor have to believe in a different avenue and how to get there and be taught that avenue if they don't already know it. There are so many things to look at when it comes to poverty, no doubt, it's not an easy thing, but something does have to change. On all sides.

So in essence, everyone but the homeless have to change. Excluding kids who are helpless, many of the homeless chose to be homeless. Alot are offered a job or groceries but they reject them, they are hooked on their crank and booze. It's sad, even if some homeless are scumbags i have never denied them from my assistance. If one is starving and needs change for a burger, i give them what they need. To say that i don't care about the homelesss is stupid and is a perfect example of how you trash others to uplift yourself.

SA210
12-15-2005, 03:37 AM
^those ladys under the bridge are not recieving govt assistance. You're dumb enough to believe if we were to cut welfare programs that it'd effect the homeless. That's idiotic cuz if they did recieve govt welfare, they wouldn't be out on the streets. But see here you go again. You know jack shit in these matters.

Also calling people hateful without examining their argument is an ad hominem attack. i just split your whole argument in a matter of 2 sentences.

Gtown, This actually, is not me just calling you a name. I actually believe you are a moron.

You just went on the record saying that homeless ppl do not recieve government assistance. That is very stupid, idiotic, moronic, ignorant and completely false. Everyone who reads this must know you are a moron and that you actually said homless ppl don't get any kind of welfare or government assistance. :rolleyes You're dumb enough to want to believe this trash. That's very idiotic.

I thought u knew about poor ppl Gtown? I thought u knew what u were talking about? You have completely lost any credibility anyone else might have thought u had. I actually work with the homeless alot, but don't take my word for it, call an agency that deals with this as well. Many of the homeless, including single mothers do receive foodstamps and other benefits.

What, because they are homeless? they don't apply nor recieve these benefits? Where did u get that from? U just pulled that out of your ignorant little stereotypical hateful head of yours. My God, How could u make that claim?

Gtown, do something for a change and read a book, call the city, go take a dump in the restroom instead of on this board, walk outside or something, do some research before you throw up this trash.

Regardless of what you say, many homeless ppl can and do recieve benefits. You further prove you know nothing about any of this, and u absolutely don't know what u are talking about when u say that they wouldn't be homeless if they got assistance. Shows how much u know about benefit amounts and qualifications for assistance, and I would advise you to just stop talking about this issue, because you are embarrassing yourself. Really.

If you cut those programs (as you so much pray for), then it would make it much harder for them to come out of homelessness, wouldn't it? Now, if this were Your fantasy world and say homeless ppl didn't get welfare (:rolleyes yea right) , and say u cut the programs, what assistance would these ppl have when trying to get housed, but couldn't get a little help with welfare or foodstamps once in a home or low income housing?

So, really? Wouldn't it effect homeless ppl? Come on......... mature already. Stop making idiotic claims that you know absolutely nothing about. You also want to cut low income housing. So how is someone to come out of homelessness if you stop housing? At the moment there are over 30, 000 ppl on a waiting list in SA to get into public housing or Section 8, and btw, those lists are so long they are on freeze right now. There are about 25,000 homeless ppl in our city. Section 8 is already gonna be taken away, so you should be happy about that.

And the public housing units are being demolished in record numbers and not being replaced on a 1 for 1 basis, demolitions in SA faster than any other US city actually. So you have over 30,000 poor families on a waiting list to get into housing that won't be there. Hmmm... Makes alot of sense. You have a big heart Gtown, your right.

Nah, None of this would ever effect that homeless lady, man, family, child, whatever, Ever. :rolleyes But see here you go again. You know jack about these matters.

You saying I know nothing about this matter without examing commen sense is an ad hominem attack.

Now, you couldn't assume that a homeless person could automatically buy a home could u if there weren't a housing program? Actually, it's Gtown i'm talking to, of course they could, right? :rolleyes Now u wanna take away foodstamps, welfare, and housing. Congratulations Gtown. Your a wonderful scholar on poverty. Good going. If all these were eliminated, where will these ppl go? ah, what does it matter, right? They're just poor ppl. Just as long as they don't end up in Your backyard.

Yes, you are hateful, and you are a moron, and you know nothing about poor ppl, nor do u care to know and u make false statements about things you know absolutely nothing about.
Your posts are trash.

You actually thought you split my whole argument in 2 sentences......... :lmao,
but what u actually did was solidify yourself as
"Gtown, the 2005 winner of the "Spurstalk Moron of the Year Award"....

in just 2 sentences.

Please walk up and accept your award sir. You won it hands down. :elephant

Acceptance speech???????...........................

SA210
12-16-2005, 02:38 PM
going once, going twice, anyone..... Buellar, Bueller....

oh well, Congrats Gtown.

SA210
12-17-2005, 02:55 AM

Homeless Persons' Rights under
the Food Stamp Program

Homeless persons have all the same rights under the Food Stamp Program as persons who are housed. They also have some additional rights due to the fact that they are homeless. In addition, certain provisions in food stamp law that apply to all persons often particularly affect homeless people.

When is someone considered homeless?

You are considered "homeless" under the Food Stamp Program if you:
(1) have no fixed, regular place you sleep at night or;
(2) the place you sleep at night is one of the following:
(a) a shelter (which includes a welfare hotel or congregate shelter)
(b) a half-way house
(c) the home of someone else if you are there less than 90 days
(d) a place where people do not usually sleep such as a doorway, a lobby, a bus station, a hallway, or a subway. 7 CFR 271.2 (definition of "homeless individual")

Homeless persons are eligible for food stamps even if they live on the streets and do not have a mailing address. Homeless people cannot be denied food stamps simply because they lack a permanent address. 7 CFR 273.3(a).

Homeless people are also eligible for food stamps even if they live in a homeless shelter which provides them with meals. Homeless people cannot be denied food stamps only because they are living in a homeless shelter which serves meals.

You do not need a place to cook or store food to receive food stamps. 7 CFR 273.3(a). You cannot be denied food stamps solely because you lack a kitchen or other cooking facility.

Where can homeless people use food stamps?

Homeless persons have the option of using their food stamps at places other than the grocery store or farmers market. Homeless persons can pay for meals at some soup kitchens and homeless shelters with food stamps. 7 CFR 278.2(b). These soup kitchens and shelters must be authorized by FNS to accept food stamps. They cannot force you to use your food stamps to pay for food at the shelter. They can only request that you voluntarily use your food stamps to pay for meals and cannot ask you to pay more than the average cost of meals at the shelter. 7 CFR 278.2(b). In addition, if the soup kitchen or homeless shelter gives other clients the option of eating free or making a monetary donation, you must be given the option of eating free, making a monetary donation, or using your food stamps to pay for the food. 7 CFR 278.2(b).

Homeless persons may use their food stamps at certain restaurants. Restaurants can contract with the state to serve meals to homeless persons at reduced prices in exchange for food stamps. 7 CFR 271.2 (definition of "eligible foods") If you are homeless and would like to be able to use your food stamps to purchase meals at restaurants, you should tell your food stamp caseworker. You will be given a specially-marked ID card which will allow you to buy meals at restaurants. 7 CFR 274.10(a)(4)(iii).

How can homeless people verify their identity and residence?

The food stamp caseworker is required to verify your identity. 7 CFR 273.2(f). There are many ways, however, that you may verify your identity. A photo ID is only one way. You should not be denied food stamps simply because you do not have a photo ID. To prove who you are, you can use such things as a work or school ID, an ID for health benefits, an ID from another social services program such as "TANF", wage stubs, a birth certificate, or a voter registration card. The food stamp caseworker can also verify your identity by calling a "collateral contact" who can confirm you who are. Shelter workers and employers are examples of possible collateral contacts. If you have no paper documentation of who you are, you should ask the food stamp caseworker to call a collateral contact. 7 CFR 273.2(f)(1)(C)(vii).

Homeless households are not required to verify where they live. If you are living in a shelter, however, it may be helpful to bring a letter to the food stamp office which is written by a shelter employee and says that you are living in the shelter.

What happens if a homeless person spends money on shelter?

Homeless people may spend money on shelter by doing such things as paying to stay with a friend, or paying to stay in a motel. If you can document those shelter costs, you may be able to deduct them from your gross income for purposes of determining net monthly income. (see section XX of FRAC Guide for more information on the standard shelter deduction and when it is used) If you are homeless and have spent money on shelter, but have no receipts or other documentation to prove how much you spent, you still may be able to receive a deduction in some states. Certain states have chosen to use what is called the "homeless shelter deduction" which allows people who are homeless, but who have spent money on shelter, to deduct a flat $143 from their gross income. Even if your state uses the homeless shelter deduction, you may not receive the deduction if you have extremely low shelter costs. If you can get more food stamp benefits by using the regular shelter deduction instead of the homeless shelter deduction, you should use the regular deduction. If your state does not use the homeless shelter deduction, you may want to advocate that your state elect to use it.

Do homeless people get any special help with receiving their benefits?

Food stamp offices are required to establish procedures that serve homeless persons. 7 CFR 273.2(a). If you are homeless, the food stamp office is required to give you assistance in receiving your food stamp benefits. 7 CFR 274.2(a). For example, the food stamp office may assist you by helping you to find an authorized representative or mailing your benefits to a shelter that you are staying at. The food stamp office cannot make you fill out report forms each month if you are homeless. 7 CFR 273.21(b)(1)(ii).

What are the rights of homeless youth?

If you are a young person who is living in a shelter or entirely alone, you should be able to apply for food stamps on your own. Your parent's income should not be used in calculating whether you are eligible for food stamps. If you are living in a shelter, you may want to bring a letter written by a caseworker at the shelter which says that you are living there.

What were u saying Gtown?

SA210
12-17-2005, 03:23 AM

Well Gtown, I figured u might lie and say u weren't talking about foodstamps, so here ya go.
Wow, TANF, so homeless Do get welfare!!

Who knows jack what in these matters? Exactly. Your posts are trash. :rolleyes

http://www.clasp.org/publications/edge_brief.pdf

"As some of the most vulnerable members of society, homeless young parents need access to public services, including "welfare". "

The Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program, a system of cash grants for eligible low-income families, was replaced by the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, which places a 60-month lifetime limit on federal assistance to families and emphasizes work over education as the means toward family self-sufficiency. As a block grant program, TANF gives states significant responsibility—and flexibility—to design and implement their own welfare programs.

A new report from the National Network for Youth (National Network) and the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP),

Families on the Edge: Young Homeless Parents and Their Welfare Experiences, focuses on the experiences of homeless young parents with the TANF program.

For young parents, TANF can be an important tool—a "leg up"—in helping these families achieve longterm stability and economic self-sufficiency. Most lowincome young parents struggle to secure child care and transportation, to continue their education, and to find reliable jobs that pay livable wages. Homeless young parents face the additional challenge of locating permanentand safe housing. Young parents may receive their own TANF assistance grants if they meet certain eligibility criteria.

Families on the Edge: Homeless Young Parents and Their Welfare Experiences

Findings
The main findings of the survey include:

Most homeless parenting youth would likely meet the basic eligibility requirements to receive TANF benefits. In fact, 84 percent of homeless parenting youth surveyed who applied were eligible.

However, many homeless youth did not even know they might be eligible to receive welfare assistance. Fully one-half of homeless youth surveyed who had never applied for TANF did not even know about the program. And less than 40 percent of survey respondents reported receiving TANF assistance at thetime of the survey.

NEXT.

SA210
12-17-2005, 02:06 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/livindeadboi/gwhomeless.jpg

SA210
12-18-2005, 11:46 PM
::crickets::

cecil collins
12-19-2005, 12:00 AM

I miss you gtown.

SA210
12-19-2005, 12:05 AM
He's in hiding.

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 04:19 AM
Well Gtown, I figured u might lie and say u weren't talking about foodstamps, so here ya go.
Wow, TANF, so homeless Do get welfare!!

Who knows jack what in these matters? Exactly. Your posts are trash. :rolleyes

http://www.clasp.org/publications/edge_brief.pdf

"As some of the most vulnerable members of society, homeless young parents need access to public services, including "welfare". "

The Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program, a system of cash grants for eligible low-income families, was replaced by the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, which places a 60-month lifetime limit on federal assistance to families and emphasizes work over education as the means toward family self-sufficiency. As a block grant program, TANF gives states significant responsibility—and flexibility—to design and implement their own welfare programs.

A new report from the National Network for Youth (National Network) and the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP),

Families on the Edge: Young Homeless Parents and Their Welfare Experiences, focuses on the experiences of homeless young parents with the TANF program.

For young parents, TANF can be an important tool—a "leg up"—in helping these families achieve longterm stability and economic self-sufficiency. Most lowincome young parents struggle to secure child care and transportation, to continue their education, and to find reliable jobs that pay livable wages. Homeless young parents face the additional challenge of locating permanentand safe housing. Young parents may receive their own TANF assistance grants if they meet certain eligibility criteria.

Families on the Edge: Homeless Young Parents and Their Welfare Experiences

Findings
The main findings of the survey include:

Most homeless parenting youth would likely meet the basic eligibility requirements to receive TANF benefits. In fact, 84 percent of homeless parenting youth surveyed who applied were eligible.

However, many homeless youth did not even know they might be eligible to receive welfare assistance. Fully one-half of homeless youth surveyed who had never applied for TANF did not even know about the program. And ****less**** <<< :rolleyes than 40 percent of survey respondents reported receiving TANF assistance at thetime of the survey.

NEXT.

Wow, not only did you waste your time posting the obvious of how homeless need welfare, but you even highlighted your talking points for you. I'm perplexed! For your to respond on subject is a step in the right direction. Funny how even though you tried to make the point that 40 percent of homeless people have reported recieving TANF, the statement said less less than 40 percent. It could of been 38%, 37, ..34, or even 33%, which means that only a third of all homeless people recieve benefits, and shitty ones to boot! :lol :lol

It's obvious you have nothing new to add to this matter, besides homeless statistics from the "Phil Donahue" popsicle sticks you lick clean, coming in flavors such as Chocolate Steamer, Creamy Cum drops, and Buttered Country Cock.

But don't waste your time on crowning your self "Queen of the DEstitute", you are a queen for sure, but as far as being one who knows about charity, i'd think everyone in here will consult the "down syndromed" salvation army man at Big Lotz before they consult with you on homeless statistics.

I think you said once that 30,000 homeless people were applying for government housing in san antonio in one specific area. Lets see, The US Department of HEALTH and Human Resources says that there are 600,000 homeless people in the US. So lets say that 5% of all homeless people lived in San Antonio.

So a city of San Antonio which has 1.1 million residents, that's only .003%, not even 1 perecent, of the whole US population, has 5% of all the homeless people in the US. :lol

So that means that 5% of all the US homeless people, including men, women, and nine year olds, are on the waiting list for one area in town.....WOW!!!!! Thats asstronomical!:lmao, and that doesnt include the other half of all homeless people who don't apply for TANF like you said!!!:rollin.

So that means that 30,000 is 40 percent of all homeless people in SAN ANTONIO who receive welfare, then that means that there are 80,000 homeless people in San Antonio!!:LMAO!!!

....and most of them, you said, were nine year olds.:rollin

So that means that there are 55,000 homeless nine year olds roamin around in San Antonio selling chiclets! UNbefuckinglievable!!!!!!!!!!:lmao, ....You are amazing!!!

That also means that nearly 10 percent of the san antonio population is homeless compared to 3 percent of the US population!, and that sanantonio has 10 percent of all the homeless in america!!, and half of those all signed up for govt housing. :lol

YOu have cities like Los angeles and Houston, Dallas, New York, St.Louis, etc, yet according to you san antone happens to have a tenth of all homeless people. That means a city of New York who 8x the people we have has only 2 percent of all homeless people. That's only 15,000 homeless in New york!! wow! :blah

Dude, where do you get your bullshit statistics? I've seen more homeless kids at the border bridge in Mexico than all of San Antonio! THere's no doubt that there are homeless children out there, but you over exaggerate like a mofo!

Sorry, SA210, but you should stick to doing the menial labor for the poor, the rest of your brain is useless. They should take the other 99.9% of your brain and use it to replace the horse placenta in the making of Mookie's 2oz travel container of jheri curl grease.

If you could stay out of politics and cut spellling out little boy's halo 2 nicknames on your buzz lightyear sheets, and focus on feeding the needy, you'd serve a better purpose.

SA210
12-19-2005, 10:41 AM
40 percent of homeless people have reported recieving TANF, the statement said less less than 40 percent. It could of been 38%, 37, ..34, or even 33%, which means that only a third of all homeless people recieve benefits, and shitty ones to boot!

Gaytown, you should stay in hiding. You're a moron. You again say nothing but vomit worthless words. U claim that homeless ppl don't get government assistance. I proved that they do. Do they? YES or NO? It's simple to answer.

Guess what else makes u and idiot. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif I purposely used this particular article. I put trust in you. I trusted that you would be the idiot that u are and that you would argue and point out that ONLY 40% recieve it or less. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

What an idiot. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif This is really too much. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif Why did u have to do something so stupid? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif The article is about YOUNG PARENTS that are homeless. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif What an idiot you are. I trusted that u'd be stupid enough to argue that. That's 40% of YOUNG parents that are homeless, which means that doesn't count for all the others. Your such a waste. Seriously. You speak as if it were gonna change anything. And that still doesn't change the fact that YOU WERE WRONG about them recieving welfare to begin with. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif Your an idiot.

So lets say that 5% of all homeless people lived in San Antonio.

What a moron, just a percentage out a your rump. A very Dumbya thing to do. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

So a city of San Antonio which has 1.1 million residents, that's only .003%, not even 1 perecent, of the whole US population, has 5% of all the homeless people in the US. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

More fuzzy Math to avoid that u completely got OWNED on your outrageous ignorant hateful assumption that homeless don't recieve any kind of government assistance.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

....and most of them, you said, were nine year olds.

The city os San Antonio had a report about the average age of a homeless person being NINE years old. I never said MOST are 9. I said the report said that was the AVERAGE. But don't speak so soon Gtown. I didn't think u could look any dumber. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

So that means that there are 55,000 homeless nine year olds roamin around in San Antonio selling chiclets! UNbefuckinglievable!!!!!!!!!!, ....You are amazing!!!

And then you go and try to screw with numbers to show some mysterious exaggereation. What a moron. 1st u lie and say that I gave a 30,000 figure in which I didn't. I said 30,000 ppl are on a waiting list for housing. I said about 25,000 are homeless. But you did what you know best, SPIN. You tried to twist numbers to hide the fact that You were wrong in the 1st place http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif Nice try, but didn't work. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

YOu have cities like Los angeles and Houston, Dallas, New York, St.Louis, etc, yet according to you san antone happens to have a tenth of all homeless people. That means a city of New York who 8x the people we have has only 2 percent of all homeless people. That's only 15,000 homeless in New york!! wow!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif You seriously can't be this stupid, but then again, you support Dumbya.

Go to the City of San Antonio. You try to compare cities like New York and others, but your an idiot, you got a bogus figure and divided it up between cities, how much of a moron can u be? Just because You have NO arguement, don't insult the poor.

The San Antonio statistics are upwards to 25,000 ppl homeless, and guess what? We lead the nation in not helping homeless ppl. We lead the nation in percentage of homeless ppl, but you couldn't factor that into your bogus calculations, because you know nothing about the subject and your spinning it for lack of an arguement, and btw, you were STILL wrong. You said Homeless don't recieve welfare. They do, Yes or No? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Dude, where do you get your bullshit statistics?

You must to talking to yourself. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif

"In Bexar County, according to a December 2004 policy analysis report, many of San Antonio's large homeless population—some 25,000 to 30,000 people—have a mental illness. The Texas CHCS, the county's mental health authority, is spearheading the turnaround for Bexar County in close collaboration with city, county, and state law enforcement authorities in addition to judicial and health care entities."

˜ The Library of Congress

CRS Report for Congress
Recent Data on the Homeless

The consensus is that the number of homeless persons is probably between 600,000 and 2.5 million. The homeless are notoriously difficult to count because of their nomadic nature and because so many of the homeless are not in shelters, but are on the streets or are doubled-up with friends and family.

U see, Gtown, You actually are a moron. Even in congress they say 600,000 to 2.5 million. But you would want to use the lowest number possible. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif Shows the heartless, gutless jerk you are.

Gtown, you are a moron.
And P.S., back to the original question, Do homeless ppl recieve any government assistance? Foodstamps? Welafare/TANF? anything else?

YES or NO?

NEXT.

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Okay, Let me get this straight. While at the same time you were trying to add legitimacy to your homeless knowledge, you planted a bogus statistic to rile me. :rolleyes , sounds like a lame excuse to backtrack, because the only one laughing is you.

Second, the 600,000 number comes from a different report than the one you posted. Mine comes from the The US health department for Health and human services, yours comes from Congress. Given, MIne is an actual study of the homeless, from a govt. institute, while yours is just a bunch of blowhard material from congress. WHiptee do, :lol

SA210! You are the winner! i quit. I cannot compete with your pseudo homeless knowledge. :lol

To prove you're a diehard douchebag, you went after my 30000 homeless figure in san antonio. YOu corrected me that it's actually a figure of 25,000. Wow! How does one estimate 30000 from 25000! THey must be doing serious spinning! Woman, back off. It was just an estimation. It still didnt disprove anything for you.

And drop the whole "your insulting the homeless". I don't insult homeless people, or speak directly about them when i make criticisms. MY criticisms are to able bodied welfare recipients, you some how lump those criticisms to the homeless. Again two different things. Just like the statistics you shove.

ANother, yes. Homeless do get welfare assistance. THere's probably some pitbulls that don't bite, and there was once a T-rex that was vegetarian. BUt regardless, MOst homeless do not partake in welfare benefits, even your shitty stats would agree. CUtting welfare spending wouldn't hurt the homeless.
When it was done under the House Republicans and Clinton, it weeded out the leeches and focused more on those in need.

See as much as you attack me for saying that we should cut welfare spending, you miss the real perpetrators that deprive your homeless community from recieveing those benefits. It's the leeches out there who are hogging all the benefits, and it's your homeless people that are suffering because of it. And more money wont solve the problem.<< this has been my point all along, but your a stupid idiotic twat who gets all diva on anyone who doesn't suck hobo dick.

You have no point in your post. You have no solutions. You have no logic or intelligence. And you've now resorted to namecallling, something your queeny ass said you'd never do. But i guess you've already been disqualified from the pageant, so your real self is showing.

Tell me SA210 of how your so compassionate, and loving. we all want to know. No seriously, to all of us you're our favorite :princess . :smokin \
No one can dare touch you on any subject because you debate only the issues and don't stoop to name calling.

But let me guess, you still will claim that san antonio has over 100,000 homeless people. That's like ten percent of the population in SA, different from the other 10 percent in SA210. :lol

IF anyone comes away with the title of idiot, it's simply you. SOrry but you're still the weakest douchebag.

ANd oh yeah! I voted for BUsh!

Not like John Kerry would've helped the homeless situation. Bill Clinton didn't. According to you he pawned of the street hobos for approval ratings when he signed the Welfare Reform act. :lol

SA210
12-19-2005, 02:52 PM
:lmao :lmao your still rambling. My stats on homeless and poverty come from different reports.

And your ignorant to Not want to ackknowledge that MANY homeless are not even accounted for. That is a fact. So the problem is greater than U want to believe.

Yes, many do recieve welfare. You said they didn't. Period. You were wrong. And that study was 40% of YOUNG homeless parents who recieve welfare, NOT including the whole population. :lmao Funny how you ignored that.

You are hateful. If those 40% of YOUNG homeless parents are recieving TANF that You want eliminated and they are waiting to get into housing that You want taken away, then, please tell me :lmao, how that doesn't effect the homeless. :lmao

And again, You only talked about "certain poor ppl" after I called u out for your hateful comments on them as a whole.

Indeed you are wrong. Save it for yourself. Your an insult.

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Quit being a tool, and tell me where it says in your bullshit reports that a majority recieve welfare? Tell me.

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 02:59 PM
IF anyone's rambling it's your pathetic ass. Quit relying on your shit statistics since you yourself said they were bullshit.

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Quit being a tool, and tell me where it says in your bullshit reports that a majority recieve welfare? Tell me.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

so it went from you saying "the homeless don't get any government assistance at all" to "tell me where it says in your bullshit reports that a majority recieve welfare"

what a waste. :lmao

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 03:05 PM
:lmao,

Your still the one claiming that the majority of homeless are nine year olds.

You're a douchebag and a waste of matter.

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:07 PM
:lmao i said the city claimed the Average age was nine :lmao

and I'd like to reitterate a very important point...

so it went from you saying "the homeless don't get any government assistance at all" to "tell me where it says in your bullshit reports that a majority recieve welfare"

what a waste. :lmao :lmao

gtownspur
12-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Man of a thousand smileys and no point.

Oh, Gee!!
12-19-2005, 03:34 PM
I want to see the both of you at the next GTG handle this like men

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:35 PM
You know my point and You feel dumb about it.

You insulted me in saying I knew Jack @&it about these matters and said "the homeless don't get any government assistance at all" and now it's "tell me where it says in your bullshit reports that a majority recieve welfare"

That is worth a thousand smileys :lmao

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:35 PM
I want to see the both of you at the next GTG handle this like men
I should bring a homeless person, Gtown would be scared.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 03:37 PM
^^I will ask you again. How many Trillion do you want to spend on people, who
in many cases, wont help themselves. The teach the kids to be bums. People
who make fun of those do want to make something of themselves and are called
all kinds of names. You hold up as hero's those who use racism to make a living.
Money taken from families that are having a hard time making ends meet, giving their
children things and paying for the roof over their heads. Not because they can
afford to, because the government takes it, never asking if they can afford it. And
you want to defend those who produce nothing. Hell look at NO they cant get the
people to go home, they never had it so good. Free handouts everywhere. Please,
spare me your "I feel their pain" BS. Please feel the taxpayers pain, just once in your
life.

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:41 PM
^^I will ask you again. How many Trillion do you want to spend on people, who
in many cases, wont help themselves. The teach the kids to be bums. People
who make fun of those do want to make something of themselves and are called
all kinds of names. You hold up as hero's those who use racism to make a living.
Money taken from families that are having a hard time making ends meet, giving their
children things and paying for the roof over their heads. Not because they can
afford to, because the government takes it, never asking if they can afford it. And
you want to defend those who produce nothing. Hell look at NO they cant get the
people to go home, they never had it so good. Free handouts everywhere. Please,
spare me your "I feel their pain" BS. Please feel the taxpayers pain, just once in your
life.

Your right Xray, leave them on the street. Christ would be proud. :tu

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Your right Xray, leave them on the street. Christ would be proud. :tu

As usual ignore the truth of the matter. Go back into your dream world and
make fun of those who do worry for those who do work and try to make a
better life for their families. Just worry about the poor homeless bums.
They need another beer. Oh, I forgot they will work for food. Yeah, but
there really are people who do work for food. They have a job, families and
responsibilities. But never mind, you worry about the homeless. God helps
those who help themselves.

SA210
12-19-2005, 03:51 PM
^^^ a little fact about the homeles Xray. Those bums wanting beer holding those signs at highway aren't the majority of homeless ppl. But yes, we should leave them on the street. That's a wonderful thing to do.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
^^^ a little fact about the homeles Xray. Those bums wanting beer holding those signs at highway aren't the majority of homeless ppl. But yes, we should leave them on the street. That's a wonderful thing to do.

I think so. Or as we discussed the other day, put them back into the
mental institutions where they can be cared for properly. Pick the kids
up and hold them till they can be either given back to their families or
placed into institutions. But no again, the courts have stopped even that.
There are no longer run-a-ways, they have rights. The libs have
created an untenable situation, like they do in most cases.

SA210
12-19-2005, 04:05 PM
I actually agree with some of that, but not all. Why does it bother u so much that there are actually ppl who care that ppl are poor? That shouldn't be something that offends ppl.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I actually agree with some of that, but not all. Why does it bother u so much that there are actually ppl who care that ppl are poor? That shouldn't be something that offends ppl.

I have no problem whatsoever with people helping others. None! What I
object to is that it has become a "right" for the governments, that is with
a "s". The Feds/State/County/Cities all have programs for the poor. Guess
what we still have them. Always have, always will. Since when did our
government(s) get involved with charities? We have charities that work with
the poor and obviously individuals like you. Nothing wrong with that, I do
admire those who do it. But don't include all of society in your work.
Educate if you will, ask if you will, but don't demand. People who pay taxes
have obligations also. And they have no choice but pay taxes. Is that
right. Take some couples money to give to others when they are having
a hard time making ends meet? Where is the justice in that?

SA210
12-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Well, you and I have different beliefs. I believe that everyone should do what they can to help those in need. If u disagree with that, fine. Ppl are suffering. I don't think it's right at all. But i continue to do what I can.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Well, you and I have different beliefs. I believe that everyone should do what they can to help those in need. If u disagree with that, fine. Ppl are suffering. I don't think it's right at all. But i continue to do what I can.

In other words, whether they afford to or not, they should be forced to
"help" the poor. Working stiffs are also suffering, except you don't see
them the first of the month trying to pay their bills. Maybe you should.
You might have a little more compassion for the taxpayer. Like when they
look at their paycheck and see where they government is taking about
30 percent of it for things that they have no control over. Then the
tax bill comes in on the house and you have about umpteen taxing
authorities taking a bite out of your house payment each month. Like to
a hospital district giving free medical care to illegals, the homeless and
others. Yeah and building sports palaces for rich pro teams, I don't like
that either. Just show a little compassion for those paying the bills for
these homelss. Oh, and now our city/county government wants to add
a little something in sales tax to hire more policement. For goodness
sakes, I thought we paid city taxes for. You know like basic services.

SA210
12-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I get u. I have compassion for all. But I believe it's madatory to help poor ppl.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 04:36 PM
I get u. I have compassion for all. But I believe it's madatory to help poor ppl.

I would suggest that you donate your full paycheck each month to
helping the poor. Give to the Salvation Army, ask them if you can
join and really do something for them. You know you cant do too much
for them posting here 10 hours a day.

xrayzebra
12-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I may be wrong, but you sound as though you may be a young person who doesn't
work. You sound very immature and live in a dream world. I don't mean that as
a put down, but you came across to me in that way in your last post.

SA210
12-19-2005, 04:48 PM
No, the compassion just scares you. I do alot of charity work, give alot of my own belongings and money. And i have my own business now. Your Are trying to put down. That doesn't help any. The childish exchange between Gtown and I was something I didn't want. It's definitely not something I want with you.

bigzak25
12-19-2005, 04:49 PM
No, the compassion just scares you. I do alot of charity work, give alot of my own belongings and money. And i have my own business now. Your Are trying to put down. That doesn't help any. The childish exchange between Gtown and I was something I didn't want. It's definitely not something I want with you.

so it's okay for you to sacrafice, but not okay for anyone else to? i.e. our soldiers or the iraqi people in the name of Freedom and Democracy and Prosperity and Peace?

SA210
12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
BigZak, don't start trying to talk about poverty, please.

bigzak25
12-19-2005, 04:53 PM
my turn. :rolleyes

cecil collins
12-20-2005, 05:35 AM
so it's okay for you to sacrafice, but not okay for anyone else to? i.e. our soldiers or the iraqi people in the name of Freedom and Democracy and Prosperity and Peace?
In the name of doing what they are told.

jochhejaam
12-20-2005, 07:18 AM
In the name of doing what they are told.
They volunteered to do whay they are told so don't try to cheapen their service for our Country by substituting the sacrifice they're willingly making with your BS comment!

SA210
12-20-2005, 09:20 AM
^^^ and a BS war.

xrayzebra
12-20-2005, 10:47 AM

It was no put down, just an observation. I do think you have an
inferiority complex though. You seem to refer to anyone who says the
least thing about you as a put down. While you yourself tend to degrade anyone who disagrees with you.

New subject: did you see the article in the Express-News this morning
about the head start program. It was in Roddy's column. How much was
spent on it from the city alone. 45 Million. Do you understand what I
was saying about programs at all levels of government for the poor/needy,
and how it has become an industry.

SA210
12-20-2005, 11:21 PM
What I do is a passion, so if I see your comments as offensive, so be it. I do find many of them mean as well as Gtown's. It's something I'm passionate about. And i don't belive your not trying to insult me. Your trying to belittle me by your comments and that's uncalled for.

As far as HeadStart, Bush is trying to eliminate that program. However as i said previously, I believe that we should help our poor, whether that means we have to give more or whatever we need to do. I believe it is our obligation, it is especially important to me considering my bible studies. And however you or gtown wants to label me, go ahead. I'm more concerned about pleasing God, not you guys.

Guru of Nothing
12-20-2005, 11:36 PM
New subject: did you see the article in the Express-News this morning
about the head start program. It was in Roddy's column. How much was
spent on it from the city alone. 45 Million. Do you understand what I
was saying about programs at all levels of government for the poor/needy,
and how it has become an industry.

Actually, I did not, and I don't.

Care to elaborate?

If I had a dollar to donate, would you rather I contribute to Head Start, or senior citizen prescription drugs?

Please ponder your own self-interest before replying.