PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Ideas...

sa_butta
12-06-2005, 10:59 AM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1637304.html

Remote-controlled toilets
A US company has come up with the perfect gift for people who have everything - a £3,000 remote-controlled toilet.

The state-of-the-art Neorest toilet, from Toto, is sleek, compact and automated, reports the Arizona Republic.

Approach it, and the lid lifts up, stand in front of it and the seat rises. The Neorest automatically flushes and lowers the lid upon completion.

The remote controls the temperature of the seat. It also activates the gentle cleansing process.

A wand extends from the back of the rim and sprays water upward. Water aim and temperature can be controlled by the seated occupant. Then comes the air dryer.

Leslie Shirey, a salesperson at the Central Arizona Supply showroom, admitted sales had been slow - because of the price.

But the Neorest has found some converts among Hollywood celebrities, including Will Smith, who gushed about it during an interview on Access Hollywood.

The toilets are also installed in the main headquarters of Google.

:lmao

SpursWoman
12-06-2005, 11:30 AM
The remote controls the temperature of the seat

From what I experienced this morning, I'd buy one based on that feature alone. :fro

Useruser666
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
People wil spend too much time on the toilet.

Solid D
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Imagine what happens when it malfunctions...does it become an ejection seat?

http://www.geocities.com/donshoebridge/images/ACESII_zero-zero.jpg

lilmads
12-06-2005, 12:06 PM
:lol
That's a load of money for a damn toilet seat!
But yeah, it sounds awesome
I don't think anyone would ever want to leave the bathroom if they have one of those!

ClintSquint
12-06-2005, 12:07 PM
There are some things a man likes to do for himself.

SpursWoman
12-06-2005, 12:14 PM
There are some things a man likes to do for himself.

I don't include having to stand there with a hairdryer warming up the seat before I plop my naked ass down on it's ice-covered surface would be one of them as far as I'm concerned. :fro :lmao

Old School Chic
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
:lol

ClintSquint
12-06-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't include having to stand there with a hairdryer warming up the seat before I plop my naked ass down on it's ice-covered surface would be one of them as far as I'm concerned. :fro :lmao

Yeah, but it wakes my ass up. :smokin

pache100
12-06-2005, 12:23 PM
:lol :rollin :lol

This reminds me of the TV show "Ally McBeal". Peter MacNicol played an anal-retentive character on the show who had a toilet in the company's uni-sex restroom outfitted with a remote control "flusher" apparatus. He could flush his toity from out in the hall or from his office...because he liked "a fresh bowl" when he approached the toilet. It was hilarious.

Marklar MM
12-06-2005, 04:31 PM
All it needs is a massager built into the seat, and a tv, and I will never have to leave the bathroom. Oh, I also will need a fridge.