PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Tagliabue...

exstatic
12-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Strong hints of a split schedule AGAIN next year.

N.Y. Johnny
12-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah, that looks like whats gonna happen again.. Baton Rouge and SA split, when alll the players would like to be in one fuckin place for all 8.
They'd gladly play all 8 fuckin Home games in Lake Titticaca if they could but as long as they wouldn't have to go here and there and here and there back to here and there and.......

exstatic
12-06-2005, 11:31 PM
:lol ticket selling....lets not be so gullable.:lol :rolleyes

Well, with a partial slate, I think they'll sell a LOT less here next year, starting with me. The novelty will have worn off, and frankly, Tagliabue constantly reminds us that we are not an NFL market and they are not our team. People will "get it". I think they realize that a full slate in BR would be a disaster, financially, so they'll come and vacuum up some Benjamins in SA. Fuck that. I was in for season tix if we got the full slate, with or without any future commitment.

Bring on the Jags.
:smokin

2centsworth
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Tags has totally turned me off on an NFL franchise. He seems impossible to work with and he'll probably run the city through the ringer if we did land a franchise. No thanks.

Bloodline666
12-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Tags has totally turned me off on an NFL franchise. He seems impossible to work with and he'll probably run the city through the ringer if we did land a franchise. No thanks.
Which is why, until Tagliabue starts showing San Antonio a little more RESPECT, much like David Stern has, then I will NOT watch an NFL game, buy any NFL merchandise, etc. (hell, I'll even boycott the Super Bowl because of Tagliabue's disrespectful attitude towards San Antonio!)