PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO X 1 Billion

exstatic
12-06-2005, 10:39 PM
I was watching NBA coast-to-coast on ESPN2. They had a blurb on Carlos Boozer. Apparently, his hamstring wasn't ready when he tested it, and because he has trust issues with Jazz owner Larry Miller, he's rehabbing on his own in L.A.

Um, motherfucker? You have NO bidnezz having trust issues with anyone. You took advantage of a fucking blind guy!!! Biyotch!! :lol:rollin

Kori Ellis
12-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Some people think that he really doesn't even really have a hamstring problem.

There's some weirdness going on there.

exstatic
12-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Is he trying to outdo T.O for scumbag of the sports world? I think he holds the title. T.O.'s done some bad things, but he never lied to a blind guy to get out of a contract.

Solid D
12-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Did you see Yao take Scalabrini's bow in the eye/temple area? I think he got bone.

ShoogarBear
12-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Whatever else can be said about Boozer, it's kind of a cheap shot to say he took advantage of a blind guy.

Gund was a rich NBA owner without any business disadvantages compared to the other rich NBA owners. He doesn't get any breaks because he was blind.

timvp
12-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Some people think that he really doesn't even really have a hamstring problem.

There's some weirdness going on there.

That is correct. I've followed the situation pretty closely and Boozer's "injuries" started when Larry Miller called him out last season. Then this year,he got injured in the first minute of the first day of training camp.

Rumors around the team think that Boozer may never play another game for the Jazz again and will just sit back and collect his NBA money.

If that happens, Boozer may go to hell twice :lol

ducks
12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I wonder if the jazz will wait tell dec 15 when other players are avaible and then make a trade

exstatic
12-06-2005, 11:07 PM
That was nasty, Solid.

boutons
12-06-2005, 11:29 PM
"I think he got bone."

there's not much but skin and bone and flat muscles there.

Lotta blood, scary, but Yao came back played about 10 mins in the 4th qtr.

Boston sucks, Houston sucked a little less tonight.

What a boring bunch of games tonight. One OT but it was boring OT.

SmotPoker
12-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Boozer Blows

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-06-2005, 11:53 PM
If Boozer keeps pussing out I could see Utah taking his ass to court over it.

Obstructed_View
12-07-2005, 12:29 AM
The Jazz and Boozer deserve each other. Somewhere Jim Paxson is laughing his ass off.

strangeweather
12-07-2005, 12:35 AM
If Boozer keeps pussing out I could see Utah taking his ass to court over it.

Out of curiosity, if he's faking it for the easy money, could they have him charged with fraud?

Parker 09
12-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Can Utah use the new CBA to release him? He is a cancer to that team and the less time spent there the better.
No team would want him now, everyone hates him and he is currently always getting injured