PDA

View Full Version : Look at me!

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 01:37 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040831/capt.rnc21908310222.cvn_moore_rnc219.jpg
I'm a big, fat, grotesque, stinky, lying loser!

Hook Dem
08-31-2004, 02:35 PM
You look at hjim!!! I can't stand the sight of him!:lol

IcemanCometh
08-31-2004, 02:41 PM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/george%20bush%20slip.jpg

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 03:10 PM
Wow, it looks like Moore actually took a bath for that photo. Is it just me, or is he trying just a little too hard to cover up the wealthy, spoiled upbringing he denies having?

The cud-chewing last night I think was a little over the top. :fro

DuffMcCartney
08-31-2004, 03:37 PM
Moore needs to stop wearing a hat...that shit is getting old..it's like T Park wearing jerseys.

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Michael Moore is about one thing: Michael Moore.

DuffMcCartney
08-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Marcus Bryant is about one thing: Marcus Bryant

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Awww, is someone mad?

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
I hear that Moore isn't going to return to the Garden this week. I guess he got his feelings hurt.

T Park Num 9
08-31-2004, 04:50 PM
Siff Sniff.

The poor millionaire Moore got his feelings hurt.

BTW, for a guy with millions, how come the guy cant scrounge 10 cents for a freakin razor.

Shave and a hair cut Jabba the Moore.

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm quite certain he couldn't make the rest of the convention so he can immediately put into production is next crockumentary:

"Everyone's Out to Get You, and Even I Can't Stand My Own Stench, At the RNC"

JohnnyMarzetti
08-31-2004, 05:16 PM
Why are you all obsessed with Michael Moore's looks?

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 05:19 PM
Because he reminds us of Fat Bastard.

I mean, c'mon, it's not like his looks are an accident of birth. He could clean up a little. Trim that patch of back hair on his face and do some sit-ups.

JohnnyMarzetti
08-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Okay, what is Ann Coulter's excuses.

She could use a few all-you-can stuff buffets, a neck job to hide her Adam's apple, some make up to cover up her grill, some hair conditioner, and a speech therapist to make her sound more like a woman.

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Well, there's only so many times I can reiterate what an obnoxious prick I think he is. Had to move on....and he brings it all on himself. I'm sure he loves it.

:)

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 05:23 PM
You're right. I would have no problem looking at Ann Coulter over MMoore anytime.

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 05:24 PM
She could use a few all-you-can stuff buffets, a neck job to hide her Adam's apple, some make up to cover up her grill, some hair conditioner, and a speech therapist to make her sound more like a woman.

Yeah?! Well!? At least she shaves that shit off of her face.

:lol :lol

bigzak25
08-31-2004, 05:25 PM
johnny's gotta boyfriend....:p

Nbadan
08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Because he reminds us of Fat Bastard.

Someone is listening to the Schnitt show today.

:rolleyes

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 05:28 PM
Fat Bastard's merlot is pretty smooth.

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 05:31 PM
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/pics/annc2.gif
versus
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040831/capt.rnc21908310222.cvn_moore_rnc219.jpg

Yeah, that's a contest! What is it, Johnny? Do you have a neck cheese fetish or something?

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 05:32 PM
"Someone is listening to the Schnitt show today."
Actually, no. But, great minds think alike. And, it shows how obvious is the comparison.

Nbadan
08-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Actually, no. But, great minds think alike. And, it shows how obvious is the comparison.

Please, what are the odds on the same day? Just like your a libertarian, right Yoni?

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 05:38 PM
No, seriously.

I'm in my office not listening to anything. I barely even get WOAI in my car up here. And, I am libertarian.

Bandit2981
08-31-2004, 06:13 PM
i think SW is right...Moore LOVES pissing off the republicans :evil

Nbadan
08-31-2004, 06:24 PM
Here is MM first and last column from the RNC. Thanks McCain!

The GOP doesn't reflect America
Michael Moore, Filmmaker

NEW YORK — Welcome, Republicans. You're proud Americans who love your country. In your own way, you want to make this country a better place. Whatever our differences, you should be commended for that.
But what's all this talk about New York being enemy territory? Nothing could be further from the truth. We New Yorkers love Republicans. We have a Republican mayor and governor, a death penalty and two nuclear plants within 30 miles of the city.

New York is home to Fox News Channel. The top right-wing talk shows emanate from here — Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly among them. The Wall Street Journal is based here, which means your favorite street is here. Not to mention more Fortune 500 executives than anywhere else.

You may think you're surrounded by a bunch of latte-drinking effete liberals, but the truth is, you're right where you belong, smack in the seat of corporate America and conservative media.

Let me also say I admire your resolve. You're true believers. Even though only a third of the country defines itself as "Republican," you control the White House, Congress, Supreme Court and most state governments.

You're in charge because you never back down. Your people are up before dawn figuring out which minority group shouldn't be allowed to marry today.

Our side is full of wimps who'd rather compromise than fight. Not you guys.

Hanging out around the convention, I've encountered a number of the Republican faithful who aren't delegates. They warm up to me when they don't find horns or a tail. Talking to them, I discover they're like many people who call themselves Republicans but aren't really Republicans. At least not in the radical-right way that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft and Co. have defined Republicans.

I asked one man who told me he was a "proud Republican," "Do you think we need strong laws to protect our air and water?"

"Well, sure," he said. "Who doesn't?"

I asked whether women should have equal rights, including the same pay as men.

"Absolutely," he replied.

"Would you discriminate against someone because he or she is gay?"

"Um, no." The pause — I get that a lot when I ask this question — is usually because the average good-hearted person instantly thinks about a gay family member or friend.

I've often found that if I go down the list of "liberal" issues with people who say they're Republican, they are quite liberal and not in sync with the Republicans who run the country. Most don't want America to be the world's police officer and prefer peace to war. They applaud civil rights, believe all Americans should have health insurance and think assault weapons should be banned. Though they may personally oppose abortion, they usually don't think the government has the right to tell a women what to do with her body.

There's a name for these Republicans: RINOs or Republican In Name Only. They possess a liberal, open mind and don't believe in creating a worse life for anyone else.

So why do they use the same label as those who back a status quo of women earning 75 cents to every dollar a man earns, 45 million people without health coverage and a president who has two more countries left on his axis-of-evil-regime-change list?

I asked my friend on the street. He said what I hear from all RINOs: "I don't want the government taking my hard-earned money and taxing me to death. That's what the Democrats do."

Money. That's what it comes down to for the RINOs. They do work hard and have been squeezed even harder to make ends meet. They blame Democrats for wanting to take their money. Never mind that it's Republican tax cuts for the rich and billions spent on the Iraq war that have created the largest deficits in history and will put all of us in hock for years to come.

The Republican Party's leadership knows America is not only filled with RINOs, but most Americans are much more liberal than the delegates gathered in New York.

The Republicans know it. That's why this week we're seeing gay-loving Rudy Giuliani, gun-hating Michael Bloomberg and abortion-rights advocate Arnold Schwarzenegger.

As tough of a pill as it is to swallow, Republicans know that the only way to hold onto power is to pass themselves off as, well, as most Americans. It's a good show.

So have a good time, Republicans. It could be your last happy party for awhile if all the RINOs and liberal majority figure it out on Nov. 2.

USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/2004-08-30-moore-gopamerica_x.htm)

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Sure, McCain gave him a little more notoriety but McCain couldn't have asked for a better prop.

Yonivore
08-31-2004, 06:36 PM
Michael Moore will slink back into relative obscurity -- like he did after his marginal success over that mockumentary about General Motors -- after the election.

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm kind of partial to "crockumentary", myself. :)

Bandit2981
08-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Moore is great, ill be first in line to get my copy of F9-11 8)

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 06:43 PM
Actually I think Moore is rather brilliant in one respect. He manages to manipulate his followers with the juxtaposition of random facts, plays on their raw emotions, self promotes and relies on some creative stagecraft in order to make them shell out $ for his books and movies claiming that someone else is evil for doing that.

xrayzebra
08-31-2004, 06:50 PM
Yoni, he is a fat B------------

Bandit2981
08-31-2004, 06:52 PM
maybe he should take the Limbaugh route and get hooked on some pills...weight loss pills :p

Nbadan
08-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Actually I think Moore is rather brilliant in one respect. He manages to manipulate his followers with the juxtaposition of random facts, plays on their raw emotions, self promotes and relies on some creative stagecraft in order to make them shell out $ for his books and movies claiming that someone else is evil for doing that.

I swear I thought M. was talking about Limpbaugh here.

Spurminator
08-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Let the record show that you guys equate Michael Moore with Rush Limbaugh.

And yet you flock to his every word (or DVD) while condemning Limbaugh's partisanship and exaggerations.

At least we're making progress here...

Nbadan
08-31-2004, 07:57 PM
At least we're making progress here...

Same can be said about dittoheads. We probably have many more closet limpbaugh fans than Moore fans.

Tommy Duncan
08-31-2004, 07:58 PM
Who is "M."?

SpursWoman
08-31-2004, 08:28 PM
Who is "M."?

MMmmmmmm...... ?