PDA

View Full Version : Central Division

jman3000
12-09-2005, 03:16 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but as of right now all 5 teams from the Central Division have a playoff seed... I know it's incredibly early but with the Atlantic the way it is and the Southeast basically being a one trick pony does it seem possible for every team in the Central to make the playoffs? I also noticed that if there was no divisional boundaries the 5 teams in the Central would be seeded 1-5 with the Heat at 6, and the Nets and Wiz tied for 7-8 (I don't know who owns tiebreaker)

Just something I found interesting.

Marklar MM
12-09-2005, 10:42 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but as of right now all 5 teams from the Central Division have a playoff seed... I know it's incredibly early but with the Atlantic the way it is and the Southeast basically being a one trick pony does it seem possible for every team in the Central to make the playoffs? I also noticed that if there was no divisional boundaries the 5 teams in the Central would be seeded 1-5 with the Heat at 6, and the Nets and Wiz tied for 7-8 (I don't know who owns tiebreaker)

Just something I found interesting.

The central division holds 5 out of the 6 winning records of the East...:) That says something as to how shitty 9 of the teams are.