PDA

View Full Version : Eva wearing Parker's ring??

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Did anyone see Eva wearing Tony Parkers championship ring around her neck? I did not see it but Im wondering if someone has a pic of it.

Shelly
12-10-2005, 09:58 AM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4093/lorealarrivals102uv.jpg

Zoom in on the pictures and she's got a Spurs pendant.

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 10:00 AM

Zoom in on the pictures and she's got a Spurs pendant.Thank you so much, we were going nuts looking for that. My friend told me about it but I didnt beleive him.

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Is that really Tony's ring or was that made by a jeweler?

ducks
12-10-2005, 10:06 AM
do you want a picture of her wearing his boxers to?

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 10:08 AM
do you want a picture of her wearing his boxers to?Do you have one? I bet you would like to see him in her underwear.

ducks
12-10-2005, 10:10 AM
I am not gay so why would I want to see a naked man?

most woman do not get turned on my naked men
they like other things better....

Shelly
12-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Thank you so much, we were going nuts looking for that. My friend told me about it but I didnt beleive him.

That was taken at some L'oreal benefit in L.A., but that looks more like a pendant than the the ring?

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 10:16 AM
I am not gay so why would I want to see a naked man?

most woman do not get turned on my naked men
they like other things better....I was just responding to you in the same smart ass manner you did me.

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 10:22 AM
That was taken at some L'oreal benefit in L.A., but that looks more like a pendant than the the ring?Thanks again.

1Parker1
12-10-2005, 11:35 AM
That was taken at some L'oreal benefit in L.A., but that looks more like a pendant than the the ring?

That is the actual pendant from his real championship ring. I saw it on Access Hollywood (Errrrr, I mean as I was channel surfing :angel). They actually used tony's championship ring to make the necklace. It's the real deal, people.

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 11:39 AM
So he doesn't have his ring anymore? please tell me he somehow got another ring and did this. please tell me that he didn't use his 'actual' ring to make this...oh please tell me this. :depressed

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
who gives a shit

1Parker1
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
So he doesn't have his ring anymore?

That's the impression I got for the interview. They asked her if that was the real thing, and she said something like "Yea, this is really from Tony's championship ring." Which I thought was weird, why would he pull apart his championship ring like that? mAYBE, I just misunderstood, did anyone else watch that piecE?

BTW, I'm totally jealous. Eva's hair looks awesome in that pic! **Sigh, I wish I could afford my own personal hairstylist...

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 11:49 AM
That's the impression I got for the interview. They asked her if that was the real thing, and she said something like "Yea, this is really from Tony's championship ring." Which I thought was weird, why would he pull apart his championship ring like that? mAYBE, I just misunderstood, did anyone else watch that piecE?

BTW, I'm totally jealous. Eva's hair looks awesome in that pic! **Sigh, I wish I could afford my own personal hairstylist...

Oh My God-- If that's true, what an idiot. He is wrapped around Eva's little finger.

PS. She does look hot. She always does.

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 11:51 AM
So he doesn't have his ring anymore? please tell me he somehow got another ring and did this. please tell me that he didn't use his 'actual' ring to make this...oh please tell me this. :depressedExactly why I give a shit, if I was a teamate of Tony's I would be pissed. That is not replacable. They worked hard for that ring and he just breaks it down and gives to an extremeley hot chick... ok she is hot but not hot enough to give the real ring to. What if they break up? He could have gone to a jeweler to get an replica for her.

1Parker1
12-10-2005, 11:51 AM
^^Don't take my word for it, maybe I just misunderstood. I doubt Tony or anyone for that matter, would let go of their championship ring like that. Even if they have 2...:lol

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Me either..but he is in love....and I'm taking your word for it. :lol

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Exactly why I give a shit, if I was a teamate of Tony's I would be pissed. That is not replacable. They worked hard for that ring and he just breaks it down and gives to an extremeley hot chick... ok she is hot but not hot enough to give the real ring to. What if they break up? He could have gone to a jeweler to get an replica for her.

You mean WHEN they break up. :lmao

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 11:57 AM
You mean WHEN they break up. :lmaoExactly:lol

T Park
12-10-2005, 11:57 AM
So he doesn't have his ring anymore? please tell me he somehow got another ring and did this. please tell me that he didn't use his 'actual' ring to make this...oh please tell me this

What business is it of yours?

Exactly why I give a shit, if I was a teamate of Tony's I would be pissed. That is not replacable. They worked hard for that ring and he just breaks it down and gives to an extremeley hot chick... ok she is hot but not hot enough to give the real ring to. What if they break up? He could have gone to a jeweler to get an replica for her.

Another reason why you wouldn't be on a team.

He earned that ring like anyone else, and its not YOUR or anyone elses business what he does with it.

You people SUUUREEE want to break these two up, and for no reason I know of.

YOu people need to get a grip.

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:04 PM
What business is it of yours?

He earned that ring like anyone else, and its not YOUR or anyone elses business what he does with it.

blah..blah...blah....

I can't have my opinion??

u fucken bandwagoner..idiot...:rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2005, 12:06 PM
u fucken bandwagoner

And how long have you been a condoms fan?

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:07 PM
And how long have you been a condoms fan?

Difference is...I admit it that I'm a bandwagoner. Until a few days ago- I couldn't tell you one player that played for USC. If they lose- I could care less. I just want UT to lose....if they were playing Penn St, Ohio St, Notre Dame..etc...etc...I would have them as my avatar too. :lmao

I just hate UT...simple as that. Don't make it difficult. GO USC.

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Difference is...I admit it that I'm a bandwagoner. Until a few days ago- I couldn't tell you one player that played for USC. If they lose- I could care less.

I just hate UT...simple as that. Don't make it difficult. GO USC.

Not one, even i knew 2

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Not one, even i knew 2

I don't watch college ball. Don't care for it.

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2005, 12:14 PM
I don't watch college ball. Don't care for it.

Will you at least let me make you a better avi, then what you got.

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Will you at least let me make you a better avi, then what you got.

Please do....as long as you understand why i have it...;)

i don't watch college ball but i know that i don't like UT...go figure...:lmao

Kori Ellis
12-10-2005, 12:20 PM
That is the actual pendant from his real championship ring. I saw it on Access Hollywood (Errrrr, I mean as I was channel surfing :angel). They actually used tony's championship ring to make the necklace. It's the real deal, people.

I understood that it was a pendant replicating Tony's ring. I'm sure Tony still has his own ring.

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Here ya go z

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9673/animation26al.gif

feel free to throw any critiques in

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:36 PM
I understood that it was a pendant replicating Tony's ring. I'm sure Tony still has his own ring.

Thank god...

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Here ya go z

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9673/animation26al.gif

feel free to throw any critiques in

thanks but i'll keep this one...;) yours actually has UT on it..no thanks

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Thanks for clearing it up Kori.

Spoken like someone who has never been a part of a team.

I don't want to see them break up, I think it's great that the Spurs finally have some quality eye candy at their games.

Doesn't mean I think she should get carte blanche with Tony's championship rings.

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 12:44 PM
AHF....don't bother....he an ass....

spurschick
12-10-2005, 01:03 PM
All of the wives/girlfriends got pendants, which are basically just the top part of the actual ring. I've seen Brent Barry's wife wearing her pendant at games a lot.

lilmads
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
^
Now that makes lots of sense!:)
I highly doubt that was the ring... Thank god it isn't!

angel_luv
12-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Ah! His and her rings! Very cute! =)

Personally I think all the Spurs' girls- wives esp.- earned their pendants.

It is heart wrenching enough ( at times border line exhausting) constantly supporting the team as a mere fan. Imagine being a significant other!

lilmads
12-10-2005, 01:36 PM
^
haha, yep!

Vashner
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
I wonder if TP sprang for that or if she did it...

If He did.. well then he got some leg 4 sure...

sa_butta
12-10-2005, 02:00 PM
I wonder if TP sprang for that or if she did it...

If He did.. well then he got some leg 4 sure...He better have gotten more than leg for that.

TOP-CHERRY
12-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Ya it must be tough with all that free time and endless charging at the mall. Its tough being spoiled and downright exhausting.

I'm sure the UPS guy is totally worn out.
Keep bitching like they do, and you'll probably get one too.

You're getting there. :tu

angel_luv
12-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Ya it must be tough with all that free time and endless charging at the mall. Its tough being spoiled and downright exhausting.

I'm sure the UPS guy is totally worn out.

You must have a very low opinion of our guys if you really believe that is the kind of women they chose for themselves.

angel_luv
12-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Damn ya got me there but seriously I put NBA wife right about on the same level as hollywood wife.

There are good and bad famous wives just like the less known ones. :)

TOP-CHERRY
12-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Well since they're handing them out to any old panty dropper. :cry
The truth of the matter is, you are only a fan. The ones who truly deserve say in what they do to the rings for going through so much are the players. And if the players want to share this accomplishment with their wives/girlfriends (who matter so much in their lives) I don't see why they should be criticized by disgruntled spoiled bratty fans if they gave pendants of the rings to their dogs.

:)

angel_luv
12-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Then my work here is done! :lol

T Park
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Doesn't mean I think she should get carte blanche with Tony's championship rings.

Its Tony's ring.

Why should it matter.

If he wants to do with it what he wants, fine be done.

ZStomp, once again I add to you, get new material jack ass.

spurschick
12-10-2005, 03:50 PM
So what now spoiled rich bitches have now started to demand pendants if they've had relations with players. Please. :rolleyes

They didn't demand anything. The Spurs organization GAVE them pendants. The Spurs staff didn't demand anything. The Spurs organization GAVE them their own rings. The Silver Dancers didn't demand anything. The Spurs organization GAVE them rings. The SBC staff didn't demand anything. The Spurs organization GAVE them rings. Do you see a pattern forming? The Spurs know what goes in to a championship and they reward people for their hard work and sacrifice.

SequSpur
12-10-2005, 03:56 PM
I hope Parker got a prenup on that pendant.

Silent Bob
12-10-2005, 04:11 PM

Eva looks good in that pic. :tu

1Parker1
12-10-2005, 05:23 PM

:tu Like I said, I might have misunderstood. I did remember thinking it was weird of Tony to do that to his championship after I heard that newscast.

Anyways, it looked really cute! Maybe Eva will start a new trend in Hollywood with that...:spin

TheWriter
12-10-2005, 05:53 PM
I care!

I really don't.

ZStomp
12-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Its Tony's ring.

Why should it matter.

ZStomp, once again I add to you, get new material jack ass.

blah..blah....me get new material?

right....

look who's talking..i'm out bitch

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Its Tony's ring.

Why should it matter.

Because the ring isn't about the individual, it's about the team you dumbass.

manu
12-10-2005, 09:54 PM
she Looks Soooooooooooooooooooo Beautiful....i Gotta Tape My Mouth So I Dont Drool

angel_luv
12-11-2005, 02:08 AM
Where's my Precious? :lol