PDA

View Full Version : Please do not have kids unless......

mikejones99
12-10-2005, 11:27 PM
You are married for 5 years, are at least 27 years old and have $100,000 or more in the bank. Enough young morons having bastard children. use birth control or get an abortion. Most Single mothers are worse than most terrorists.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Most Single mothers are worse than most terrorists.

Wow...um, how shall I put this nicely...um, go to hell.

mikejones99
12-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Hell is in Michigan about an hour west of Detroit. Been there already. :blah Any woman who takes alimoney (vaginamoney) is just a whore.

Jekka
12-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Wow...um, how shall I put this nicely...um, go to hell.

Ditto.

SA210
12-11-2005, 12:54 AM
wth?

Trainwreck2100
12-11-2005, 01:26 AM
You are married for 5 years, are at least 27 years old and have $100,000 or more in the bank. Enough young morons having bastard children. use birth control or get an abortion. Most Single mothers are worse than most terrorists.

That's a fallacy terrorists blow themselves up, making single mothers of their own children so it should be this order

terrorists<single parents<Ross perot

gtownspur
12-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Mike, explain your position a little more. I want to know why you think that way.

Because as far as i know, people in here think evil only exist in enron, and wall street. THey have a very warped view of human nature, as if the downtrodden are incapable of making mistakes like the middle class.

I especially want you to be more sensitive around Miss SA210, she does charity, and even if you don't make fun of homeless people, attacking welfare queens as compared to real destitutes will get you labeled as hateful.

SA210
12-11-2005, 02:04 AM
GayTown, no insecurities, huh? U can't get me out your mind. Harrass and hit on someone else. Almost 100% of your posts are crap.

hussker
12-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Most Single mothers are worse than most terrorists.

Don't know about most, but know about one...

She (who is still a Captain in the AF) gets:
1200.00 child support monthly
190.00 Insurance premium monthly
470.00 Retirement from me monthly

As a Retired Captain from the USAF that leaves me 400.00 monthly from my retirement. She divorced MY ASS in 1999 and SHE IS WANTING MORE $$...True Story, I do not lie.

Does anyone have a comfortable box I can live in under the bridge? Refrigerator size preferred...

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 02:34 AM
hussker you can rent a room cheap from me anytime. That is criminal what she gets away with. Women are able to legally defraud men in the usa. Laws will change soon, bitches.

baseline bum
12-11-2005, 02:58 AM
How much of your vbookie does that bitch get?

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 03:31 AM
That card is very interesting with pimp Tim and Artest punching RIP and Mcginnis getting fined for the shorts too long. You can make alot of money in Detroit, they all think the season is over and Detroit wins it all.

Nbadan
12-11-2005, 03:35 AM

As a Retired Captain from the USAF that leaves me 400.00 monthly from my retirement. She divorced MY ASS in 1999 and SHE IS WANTING MORE $$...True Story, I do not lie.

Does anyone have a comfortable box I can live in under the bridge? Refrigerator size preferred...

:eek

Sounds to me like you need a better lawyer.

SpursWoman
12-11-2005, 09:10 AM
The maxium in child support for 2+ kids is 25% of your net income plus insurance (in Texas anyway). If she's getting $1200 of it you're either exaggerating, owed a shitload of back support, or you definitely need a better lawyer....there's no way that's all you can be left with.

Deatbeat dads < terrorists. :fro

RandomGuy
12-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Deatbeat dads < terrorists. :fro

That bit I will agree with. Your kids=your responsibility.

RandomGuy
12-11-2005, 09:31 AM

My wife and I meet the first two, but I am still in college for the last bit, so our bank account hasn't gotten over 3 digits in a while. Our net worth is very negative at this point, after you factor out the intangible value of my education.

It is not always possible or desirable to wait until you can "afford" kids.

You are also leaving out the other half of the equation: the irresponsible men who abandon the single moms in the first place.

Lastly:

It is easy to over-simply this as well as so much else. It is kind of par for the course in a political forum though. :lol

xrayzebra
12-11-2005, 10:09 AM

So much for women's rights, some are just more equal than others. Guess
she has no obligations toward the child. One question why the 190
insurance premium, the child has medical care thru the military. Or did
she win survior benefits, which you have to pay. Most times, the
x-wifey has to foot the bill for that, providing they want you to pay
after death.

jochhejaam
12-11-2005, 10:41 AM
The maxium in child support for 2+ kids is 25% of your net income plus insurance (in Texas anyway). If she's getting $1200 of it you're either exaggerating, owed a shitload of back support, or you definitely need a better lawyer....there's no way that's all you can be left with.

He only gets $400 from his retirement pllus whatever he makes in the private sector. I thought Husker said he was in the medical profession.

SpursWoman
12-11-2005, 12:06 PM
He only gets $400 from his retirement pllus whatever he makes in the private sector. I thought Husker said he was in the medical profession.

25% of TOTAL net income (all sources combined)....so if his payments are $1,200, he's making some pretty good money and not really needing a box to live under a bridge somewhere.

I agree, though, no way is 50% of the cost of raising a child/children $1,200 PLUS insurance a month. I'd be happy with enough to help buy clothes every couple of months. :fro

I'd assume the part she gets from retirement is considered alimony...money he'd earned while they were still married.

desflood
12-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I met none of your three requirements when I had any of my kids. Go ahead and tell me again I should have aborted any one of them. Please :makemyday

MannyIsGod
12-11-2005, 02:06 PM

First of all, she does not get the first 2. Those go to your children. The last one I can sympathize. I think thats pretty much bullshit. But do not drag the things that go to your children into a debate that is based on a failed marriage.

Dre_7
12-11-2005, 02:08 PM

My mom didnt met any of those. You sayin I shoulda been aborted?

Idiot.

MannyIsGod
12-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Man, I'm really annoyed at the whole premise of this thread. It revolves around the stupid falacy that money and security solve everything. And while you won't find me arguing that they can' make things easier in life, they are far from the baseline prerequisites to be a parent.

Where the fuck is love in the equation? Selflessness? Give me a fucking break. A big suprise that proponents of this thread are mostly of a male persuasion.

MannyIsGod
12-11-2005, 02:11 PM
25% of TOTAL net income (all sources combined)....so if his payments are $1,200, he's making some pretty good money and not really needing a box to live under a bridge somewhere.

I agree, though, no way is 50% of the cost of raising a child/children $1,200 PLUS insurance a month. I'd be happy with enough to help buy clothes every couple of months. :fro

I'd assume the part she gets from retirement is considered alimony...money he'd earned while they were still married.
If he's a retired captian from the air force, my bet is that he served for 20, got his retirement pay, and then got a job in the private sector making a good deal of money while collecting retirment as well.

Yeah, I'm not feeling sorry for this guy.

hussker
12-11-2005, 02:12 PM
First of all, she does not get the first 2. Those go to your children. The last one I can sympathize. I think thats pretty much bullshit. But do not drag the things that go to your children into a debate that is based on a failed marriage.

You would have to know the entirety of the process that led to the divorce...Much too complicated and personal to discuss here. Perhaps at a GTG someday...

MannyIsGod
12-11-2005, 02:13 PM
$100,000 in the bank?

lolololololol

ok so only 20% of the population MAX can have kids?
Considering only 2 percent make that much a year, I'm going to assume it is much lower than 20% that have that much in the bank. In fact, it is probably lower than 3% but no higher than 5% at the max.

SpursWoman
12-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Considering only 2 percent make that much a year, I'm going to assume it is much lower than 20% that have that much in the bank. In fact, it is probably lower than 3% but no higher than 5% at the max.

Yeah...you think they'd take mine back since I don't meet that requirement? :lol

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 03:27 PM
If you want to give your kids back, you can sell them on ebay. Women always have the final choice to have the kids or not have that is why they should pay on their own and not get to steal money from men. Otherwise both people should have 50 50 custody and nobody has to pay anyone. alot of the times women just have kids so they can get free money from men. Somedaythis will be ilegal. From now on women shouldhave to get the mans signature beforethey are allowed to have kids.

smeagol
12-11-2005, 05:26 PM
:wtf

SpursWoman
12-11-2005, 05:41 PM
If you want to give your kids back, you can sell them on ebay. Women always have the final choice to have the kids or not have that is why they should pay on their own and not get to steal money from men. Otherwise both people should have 50 50 custody and nobody has to pay anyone. alot of the times women just have kids so they can get free money from men. Somedaythis will be ilegal. From now on women shouldhave to get the mans signature beforethey are allowed to have kids.

Well, if that's what really concerns you and what you firmly believe is the only reason women get pregnant...keep your dick in your pants and you'll have nothing to worry about. :lol :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Well, if that's what really concerns you and what you firmly believe is the only reason women get pregnant...keep your dick in your pants and you'll have nothing to worry about. :lol :lol

I doubt he'll have to worry about any women wanting to fuck him based on those comments.

mookie2001
12-11-2005, 05:59 PM
$100,000?

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Of course I do not tell women this until after I see them naked. Most american women just don't get it. Use condoms and make her sign abortion clause just in case. :elephant

Jekka
12-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Of course I do not tell women this until after I see them naked. Most american women just don't get it. Use condoms and make her sign abortion clause just in case. :elephant

An abortion clause? Fuck you.

mikejones99
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
No thanks but I will tell you what an abortion clause is. It is to stop greedy women from having your kids without permission or using a pregnancy for blackmail cash. If you are not a greedy golddigger then you would sign this piece of paper that is like insurance for a car crash. Of course the abortion is only necessary if the condom breaks or the other methods fail. :spin

Jekka
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
No thanks but I will tell you what an abortion clause is. It is to stop greedy women from having your kids without permission or using a pregnancy for blackmail cash. If you are not a greedy golddigger then you would sign this piece of paper that is like insurance for a car crash. Of course the abortion is only necessary if the condom breaks or the other methods fail. :spin

I'm with Spurswoman - if you're that fucking worried about someone taking your money, just keep your dick in your pants.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-11-2005, 06:55 PM

Yeah, and if you're Hispanic, driving through a rich neighborhood and minding your own business, you shouldn't mind if cops stop and harass you if you're not doing anything wrong.

The feds should be able to search your houses at any time for any reason since you're not doing anything wrong.

Mr. Peabody
12-11-2005, 10:40 PM

I call bullshit.

This guy can't be this stupid.

He's just trying to be controversial and start shit.

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I wonder if he's Mike Jones the rapper. If so, he gotta be watchin' out for money-grubbin' skeezers. Know what I'm sayin', yo?

Johnny Tightlips
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Who says I been procreatin'?

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I wonder if he's Mike Jones the rapper. If so, he gotta be watchin' out for money-grubbin' skeezers. Know what I'm sayin', yo?

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 12:40 PM
after his scrilla, his cheddar, his queso, his cake, his cabbage, his lettuce. Know what I'm sayin', nephew?

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 12:43 PM
after his scrilla, his cheddar, his queso, his cake, his cabbage, his lettuce. Know what I'm sayin', nephew?

Hey, the statement under your name changed from "Lottery Pick" to "I Bang Fat Chicks." How'd that happen and when will mine change?

SWC Bonfire
12-12-2005, 12:44 PM
If he's a retired captian from the air force, my bet is that he served for 20, got his retirement pay, and then got a job in the private sector making a good deal of money while collecting retirment as well.

I am. He served his country, and now you think he's (over) privelidged? :lol

To those who blindly said that men "abandoned" single mothers, how many women file for divorce first? How many fathers are given primary custody of their children, even if they want it? The onus is on them. Sure, there are some real piles of shit on both sides... but y'all married them in the first place.

Hussker, I've got your back. Sounds like you picked much better the second time around.

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey, the statement under your name changed from "Lottery Pick" to "I Bang Fat Chicks." How'd that happen and when will mine change?

I didn't do it, one of the mods did it because I said all the females that post here are fat (not phat).

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I didn't do it, one of the mods did it because I said all the females that post here are fat (not phat).

So are you banging the female posters here?

SA210
12-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Do u pity the fool?

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 02:31 PM
So are you banging the female posters here?

I wouldn't bang them with Xray's dick.

SA210
12-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Neither could u use Gaytowns. He only likes men in womens clothing.

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM

You mean gtown?

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 02:35 PM
You mean gtown?

No, 101A. All three are the same pathetic person.

SA210
12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
No, 101A. All three are the same pathetic person.
A trinity?

Oh, Gee!!
12-12-2005, 02:41 PM
A trinity?

an unholy triumvirate?

a ménage a trois?

SA210
12-12-2005, 02:43 PM
well, he's not called "gaytown" for nuthin'

xrayzebra
12-12-2005, 04:19 PM

Let go, I don't want you. Don't you understand "No". You pervert.

xrayzebra
12-12-2005, 04:22 PM
well, he's not called "gaytown" for nuthin'

Such a giving person, sa210 is, but I wonder to who. Or is it whom. She
seems to be hung up on GTown. No she just wants to take care of the
homeless. hmmmmmm, now there is a thought.

SA210
12-12-2005, 05:11 PM
^^^ I knew u were Gaytown

jcrod
12-12-2005, 05:13 PM

I do, I bet you not even half of that money is going to the kids. He served his country, not her, he should be able to keep his retirement money for himself. Kids don't need that much money, most cases they're just greedy women.

xrayzebra
12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
^^^ I knew u were Gaytown

Sad to say, you really don't know too much of anything.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
most single mothers should be put on an island with no Oprah to make them think they are f=doing right. Soon laws will change and bitches will get no more alimoney or child support.

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 05:16 PM
most single mothers should be put on an island with no Oprah to make them think they are f=doing right. Soon laws will change and bitches will get no more alimoney or child support.

Women in Texas can't get alimony.

Extra Stout
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
A simple way to prevent single motherhood would be whenever you find a guy who is having sex out of wedlock but doesn't want kids, you just chop off his penis and shove it down his throat.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Wow, Texas has a few smart law makers. No alimoney should be world wide. Stop giving them free money and men may not be afraid to marry them. Send single moms to Michigan. That dump is wrose than an island.

SpursWoman
12-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Women in Texas can't get alimony.

Yes they can, if they've been married over a certain number of years. It may not be called alimony, but that's exactly what it is.

Mr. Peabody
12-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes they can, if they've been married over a certain number of years. It may not be called alimony, but that's exactly what it is.

It's tough to get and it's not like typical alimony. You have to have been married for at least ten years and you have to be incapable of supporting yourself. You can only get it for three years, unless you are completely disabled.

Sorry SpursWoman.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:08 PM
:lol :lol
^^^ I knew u were Gaytown :lol :lol

Ok, SA210, i thought you were a woman cuz you bitch and whine like one and you claim your full of compassion. But that's hilarious. Your bitch ass is now calling people names, something you said you were above of.

But all you idiots on this board have a right to take Mj's extreme comments with a grain of salt. Mikejones might be an idiot, but you all are no better if you think that woman having illegitimate babies on purpose is just a phenomenon. I don't get. For as much as many of you say that you're in touch with the lowest of the have nots, you sure seem to know jack shit about the situation in the hood.

THis is getting pathetic. All you douchebags need to quit acting like bad people do not participate in welfare programs.

Mikejones seems to be right after all. What do you make of all the women who have had more than 5 kids all from different daddys?"...ugh dud.... but,, but i got more Vbookie cash than you." :lol

You dont have to freakin visit the hood to know. Just turn on Maury Povich, or any talk show that appeals to that demographic and you'll learn about the ills that do go on in that community.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:13 PM
A simple way to prevent single motherhood would be whenever you find a guy who is having sex out of wedlock but doesn't want kids, you just chop off his penis and shove it down his throat.

Your kidding. that seems to be 90 percent of the males in this country who want to have sex but not have any kids. and 80 percent of the females who want to have sex without kids.

i know you said they had to be out of wedlock. But do you think the majority of these deadbeat dads committed the wrong when they were dads? that's hard to believe.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Neither could u use Gaytowns. He only likes men in womens clothing.

Dude or dudette, did you just realized that you admitted to being a big flamin trannie? :lol I never said i like you. But you just admitted that you're a big flamin Ru Paul.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 06:20 PM
More like 25% of females. Most females want kids for selfish reasons or to just keep a man and have him give her money. States get a percentage of this payment to the bitches that is why the law has not yet changed. Soon it will and the lazy bitches will have to get real jobs. If women had no boobs, men would not speak to them.

Extra Stout
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Your kidding. that seems to be 90 percent of the males in this country who want to have sex but not have any kids. and 80 percent of the females who want to have sex without kids.

i know you said they had to be out of wedlock. But do you think the majority of these deadbeat dads committed the wrong when they were dads? that's hard to believe.
The guys who are getting screwed over are the ones who were devoted husbands and fathers, but had faithless wives who abandoned them and who took their money without letting them see much of their kids.

The guys who want to fuck and run, who get pissed when they are held financially accountable for their actions and the children they create, deserve no sympathy. If you don't want responsibility for children, keep your dick to yourself.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:25 PM
^it takes two to tango.

You're obviously caving in to the pressure of the resident libs.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 06:27 PM
More like 25% of females. Most females want kids for selfish reasons or to just keep a man and have him give her money. States get a percentage of this payment to the bitches that is why the law has not yet changed. Soon it will and the lazy bitches will have to get real jobs. If women had no boobs, men would not speak to them.

That's harsh. I'd still speak to them. I just wouldn't pay attention to what they were saying. :lol, oh wait, i do the same with big breasted women for some odd reason. :fro

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Every man likes sex, so you should wear condom or make sure she is on birth control or will get an abortion. You sound like a bitch when you say keep your dick in your pants. That is not reality. Most Men need sex. just make it safe so a bitch cannot steal for 18 years

SpursWoman
12-12-2005, 07:07 PM
It's tough to get and it's not like typical alimony. You have to have been married for at least ten years and you have to be incapable of supporting yourself. You can only get it for three years, unless you are completely disabled.

Sorry SpursWoman.

Sorry for what? I do very well on my own, thanks. :)

I knew there was a certain period of time they had to be married, because considering the crazy broad that I knew that got it had been married 14 years and had never worked a day in her life when he started fucking around on her and kicked her and their son out. But in whatever form, it does exist.

SA210
12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Dude or dudette, did you just realized that you admitted to being a big flamin trannie? :lol I never said i like you. But you just admitted that you're a big flamin Ru Paul.
Wrong, u said the other day, some crap about me in womens clothing or some sick, twisted, homeorotic stuff that's going on in your head. Keep your twisted fantasies to yourself.

gtownspur
12-12-2005, 07:32 PM
^^SO what if you do cross dress, that's not a bad thing to you anyways.

But, in all sincerity, thank you for keeping this thread alive.

SA210
12-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Spin is your only defense. You have no creativity.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 08:08 PM
What's with all the immature name-calling lately in this forum?

Try to debate without resorting to juvenile tactics. Calling people "gay" and the such doesn't lend to your arguments.

And if you expect anyone to take your viewpoints seriously, then refraining from comparing single mothers to terrorists.

By the way, if only people with $100K in the bank have babies, then the population will decline very rapidly.

But I'm not sure that "mikejones" can count to 100K.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Kori, are you hi? Most single moms are terrorists. Just ask the kids or the dads that were forced apart and made to pay $$$ by these evil bitches. Do some research and you can apologize in the morning. Check glen sacks. com first or stick to the Spurs

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Kori, are you hi? Most single moms are terrorists. Just ask the kids or the dads that were forced apart and made to pay $$$ by these evil bitches. Do some research and you can apologize in the morning. Check glen sacks. com first or stick to the Spurs

Well, time to break out the http://img.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/popcorn.gif.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 08:19 PM

No, I'm not high. I know plenty about single moms. Some are money grubbing bitches. Some are hard-working women in a bad situation. None of them are terrorists.

But I don't know if you believe the stuff you spew, or you just try to post crap to provoke conversation. But I've grown rather weary of you in short time here. So it's time for you to step up or step out.

SA210
12-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Kori, Gtown started calling me a woman and a girl constantly for my views since back in our "poor ppl" discussion. He always resorts to namecalling. I finally called him gay for his remarks and saying i use womens clothing or something to that effect.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Women get themselves in that bad position. Who do you think picks the guy to have kids with? Those ignorant women. Some of those women are worse than terrorists and they are bad for the children. They always have the decision to have the kid or not. Abortion is still legal and should be used alot more often so these women cannot cause so much trouble for children and the country. You are kinda young to know the truth I suppose.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Kori, Gtown started calling me a woman and a girl constantly for my views since back in our "poor ppl" discussion. He always resorts to namecalling. I finally called him gay for his remarks and saying i use womens clothing or something to that effect.

I just meant all the comments in general -- not specifically your "gay" comment. Three year olds can name call. Bring more to the table than that .. all of you.

Women get themselves in that bad position. Who do you think picks the guy to have kids with? Those ignorant women. Some of those women are worse than terrorists and they are bad for the children. They always have the decision to have the kid or not. Abortion is still legal and should be used alot more often so these women cannot cause so much trouble for children and the country. You are kinda young to know the truth I suppose.

:lol

I'd imagine I'm older than you.

You seriously can't be this stupid. So my suggestion is that you change your style and try to become a better contributor to this forum.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
You must have quite the imagination. Maybe you need to tune into the Tom Leykis show. 97.1 fm out of LA from 5 to 9pm San Antonio time. Be specific, what have I said that is not true or in bad style? women

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Maybe you need to tune into the Tom Leykis show. 97.1 fm out of LA from 5 to 9pm San Antonio time.

I listened to it everyday in my office in L.A. for many years. It's quite funny, but I didn't know that there were actually people who took Leykis' schtick seriously.

Be specific, what have I said that is not true or in bad style? women

Specifically, your posts suck. And you won't be posting here long if you can't bring more to the table. At this point, you are just an annoying gnat.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Only stupid women think it is a schtick. He tells the truth and most women cannot handle that so they try to write him off as comedy. Men like TOm Leykis because he tells the truth. Of course you argue like a woman and say my posts suck. What does that mean? It is a womens job to do that anyways.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Only stupid women think it is a schtick. He tells the truth and most women cannot handle that so they try to write him off as comedy. Men like TOm Leykis because he tells the truth. Of course you argue like a woman and say my posts suck. What does that mean? It is a womens job to do that anyways.

Damn, need a refill of my http://img.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/popcorn.gif

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 09:07 PM
What does that mean? It is a womens job to do that anyways.

Yes it is. Maybe your woman isn't sucking it often or well. That would explain why you are so bitter.

mookie2001
12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
tightlips is banned forever
got the message?, trouble makers

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I just think it should be illegal for women to steal, don't you? What did tightlips get banned for?

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 09:12 PM
I just think it should be illegal for women to steal, don't you? What did tightlips get banned for?

Be responsible for wrapping your own penis and you won't have to worry about child support. It's pretty simple.

mookie2001
12-12-2005, 09:12 PM
What did tightlips get banned for?

he wouldnt tell me

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 09:26 PM
women, no logic. Men sometimes still get charged for child support when the kids are not even from them. Good reasons to stay away from single mothers. Also like on tv, women lie and say the kid is from the richest man they can find.

Kori Ellis
12-12-2005, 09:27 PM
women, no logic. Men sometimes still get charged for child support when the kids are not even from them. Good reasons to stay away from single mothers. Also like on tv, women lie and say the kid is from the richest man they can find.

Simple answer: Paternity test before you pay a dollar.

Guru of Nothing
12-12-2005, 09:30 PM
You are married for 5 years, are at least 27 years old and have $100,000 or more in the bank.

Better yet, make this law retroactive back to .... when were you born?

desflood
12-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Now, that raises an interesting discussion: Kill a baby, or "steal" child support? Which sin is the lesser, murder or thievery? Your call.

SpursWoman
12-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Yes it is. Maybe your woman isn't sucking it often or well. That would explain why you are so bitter.

:tu :lmao :lmao :lmao

Guru of Nothing
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Looks like Mike got a degree from his brother - Bob.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 11:31 PM
PAternaty tests should be mandatory for every live birth. If that happened, many women would go broke though.

gtownspur
12-13-2005, 04:42 AM

Mommy, Gtown called me a girl first! TEll him to play fair!!:baby

Extra Stout
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
^it takes two to tango.

You're obviously caving in to the pressure of the resident libs.

No. Insisting upon personal responsibility is a hallmark of social conservatism. Machismo bullshit is not.

Extra Stout
12-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Every man likes sex, so you should wear condom or make sure she is on birth control or will get an abortion. You sound like a bitch when you say keep your dick in your pants. That is not reality. Most Men need sex. just make it safe so a bitch cannot steal for 18 years

One of the identifying characteristics of human beings is the ability to control their sex drive. If you can't, then you're just a monkey who can type.

RandomGuy
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
One of the identifying characteristics of human beings is the ability to control their sex drive. If you can't, then you're just a monkey who can type.

I seem to remember reading an article on kids in the US that told about two studies run in the fifties and one run fairly recently. The one in the fifties did blood tests and found that in 10% of the cases, the child was not related to the father that was taking care of it (basically the woman had cheated and let the original father care for the child as it's own). They didn't believe the results and then ran a similar study a few decades later, and came up with similar results.

One out of every ten kids in the US is the result of infedelity.

I'm sure some of you won't believe this, and I wanted to make a bit more sure of it so I did a small amount of work on google and found this link that referenced several studies:

http://www.canadiancrc.com/Child_identity_rights.htm

A British survey conducted between 1988 and 1996 by Robin Baker, a former professor at the University of Manchester, confirmed the 10-per-cent figure. That seems high to skeptics such as Dalhousie University geneticist Paul Neumann, although even he admitted that "my colleague, who's a woman, tells me women have no trouble believing it. . . . It's the men who can't."

Jeanette Papp of the University of California at Los Angeles, feels that 15 per cent is rate of paternity fraud for the Western world, even if there is no hard evidence. "It's hard to do studies on these things for ethical reasons," says Dr. Papp, director of genotyping and sequencing in UCLA's department of human genetics. "I mean, how do you tell people what you're really looking for?"

Bernard Dickens, a specialist in health law and policy at the University of Toronto, said that in another British example, the non-paternity rate was three times that.

"In the early 1970s, a schoolteacher in southern England assigned a class science project in which his students were to find out the blood types of their parents. The students were then to use this information to deduce their own blood types (because a gene from each parent determines your blood type, in most instances only a certain number of combinations are possible). Instead, 30 per cent of the students discovered their dads were not their biologically [sic] fathers. "

Hmmm....

Did a bit more digging and found a better, more scientific figure:
Around 4%

http://health.dailynewscentral.com/content/view/0001484/52/

Interesting thing to reserach. I would suggest googling things like "paternity" and "test" with some other words if you want to do more digging.

Extra Stout
12-13-2005, 09:58 AM
The rate of paternity fraud is irrelevant, I think, to my point. Just because people can control their sex drive doesn't mean they always will make responsible choices.

But if one wants to make the point that "I can't help it, I'm a man , I need sex," then either that individual is just a selfish asshole making excuses rather than being responsible for his actions, or that individual is a talking ape.

SA210
12-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Mommy, Gtown called me a girl first! TEll him to play fair!!:baby
:rolleyes

Shows your maturity level. You need someone to lower themselves to to your level and start insulting and namecalling to make you feel comfortable. Kori's right. Your insults don't give your arguement more credibility. Not that you had any to begin with. But I called You a name after your constant childish remarks. But I am better than that, so You can stay being "You". Name call and insult all u want, doesn't make u more of a man. I'm up for discussion or debate, not your childish ways.

That's all.

Oh, Gee!!
12-13-2005, 10:52 AM
PAternaty tests should be mandatory for every live birth. If that happened, many women would go broke though.

you should run for congress

mikejones99
12-13-2005, 09:02 PM
10% is definitly relivant. That means at least 10% are paying some bitch for a kid that is not his. If this was you, I bet you would find it relivant. Mr. T, you were very entertaining on Jimmy Kimmel. Go Spurs

SpursWoman
12-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Most responsible adults don't have these kinds of issues. I think you've heard Gold Digger a few too many times. :lol

mikejones99
12-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Spurswoman, how many women have you dated? I rest my case.

SpursWoman
12-13-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey, my best friend is a woman....

And why do you assume I've never dated one? :eyebrows :lol

mikejones99
12-13-2005, 09:41 PM
You need to date alot of women then you see how a majority of them are. Tom Leykis and other shows have statistically proven these facts over n over. Women only make about 73% on the dollar cause most of them are lazy or are just at work till they get nocked up or find a man. Men have to work, for women it is an option.

SpursWoman
12-13-2005, 09:45 PM
If I don't work I'd lose my house and my kids would starve ... and I couldn't renew my season tickets. I really don't consider that an "option." :lol

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:21 AM

You noticed you said human beings. Well my remark about it "takes two to tango" is precisely that. Man and Womyn bear the responsiblity. Many Men and women have casual sex all the time, you can't blame it all on the man. The woman has more control in consentual sex than the man. She can take action to make sure she's not pregnant. Besides, i think the woman who dated the man that was married should have had more respect for herself and not be total trash.

gtownspur
12-14-2005, 01:23 AM
No. Insisting upon personal responsibility is a hallmark of social conservatism. Machismo bullshit is not.

I'm sorry when did i take on the title as "Spokesman for Conservatism" I thought that was your gig. But seriously, you want to talk personal responsibility, well it also rest on the female. She has that option of not sleeping with married men.

smeagol
12-14-2005, 06:32 AM
You need to date alot of women then you see how a majority of them are. Tom Leykis and other shows have statistically proven these facts over n over. Women only make about 73% on the dollar cause most of them are lazy or are just at work till they get nocked up or find a man. Men have to work, for women it is an option.
You really hate women, don't you?

So you believe the majority of women are selfish bitches who want to steal from men. Ohh, and they are also lazy.

As Kori said, you bring little to the forum.

Extra Stout
12-14-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry when did i take on the title as "Spokesman for Conservatism" I thought that was your gig. But seriously, you want to talk personal responsibility, well it also rest on the female. She has that option of not sleeping with married men.
Sure she does. And when she makes that choice, she can get pregnant and have a child, and she's stuck. It's not very easy for her to flout her responsibility.

But the guy doesn't get pregnant, so it's quite easy for him to abandon his responsibility to his children.

You're right that it takes two to tango. And both of them should be held accountable.

Your social views do seem to be an accurate depiction of conservatism, that is, Mexican conservatism.

JoeChalupa
12-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Damn, I didn't have $100K when we had our kids. Still don't.

Money isn't everything when it comes to being a good parent.

Extra Stout
12-14-2005, 09:09 AM

This thread isn't about being a good parent. This is about lowlifes who want to be able to fuck as much as they please without consequences, and who view women as objects to that end rather than as human beings.

xrayzebra
12-14-2005, 09:26 AM

I have already started on my second 100K, gave up on the first. :lol

JoeChalupa
12-14-2005, 07:10 PM
This thread isn't about being a good parent. This is about lowlifes who want to be able to fuck as much as they please without consequences, and who view women as objects to that end rather than as human beings.

Well, even people who you would not consider "lowlifes" want to be able to fornicate as much as they please without consequences and view women as objects to that end rather than as human beings.