PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone...

exstatic
12-11-2005, 11:48 PM
...feel remotely sorry for the LAC on Tuesday? I don't. Tick tock, bitches. Your carraige turns back into a pumpkin Tuesday, and it won't even take until midnight, Cinderella men. Book it.

:fro

Pistons < Spurs
12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
They definetly have a tough four day stretch. Last night Suns, tonight Pistons, Tuesday Spurs. Thats probably the best three teams in a matter of 4 days. The Clips are solid though. Brand is obviously playing great, but the person people really need to watch is Kaman. He has some very solid moves. He can suprise some people.

exstatic
12-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Kaman usually plays really well against us. Peeps here knew who he was long before their climb up the standings.

Spurs are stung and embarrased. They WILL represent Tuesday. It's almost better that it IS someone who will give them a game, but after that debacle in ATL, anyone is going down Tuesday.

spurs=bling
12-11-2005, 11:58 PM
nope i show no mercy hahahahahahaha(< that hahas are not in a nice way)

MI21
12-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Hmm, I see the Spurs losing.

Pop calls them soft.

Spurs win 13 in a row.

:lol

angel_luv
12-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Considering we just lost by 10 to the Hawks, the Clippers may dare to hope a little bit.

FreshPrince22
12-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Spurs will give the Clips a savage beating. Shove it down Dunleavy's classless throat.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

T Park
12-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Shove it down Dunleavy's classless throat.

LOL

How is he classless?

Pistons < Spurs
12-12-2005, 01:03 AM
LOL

How is he classless?

He pulled a Hack-a-Ben tonight, and it has some Piston fans riled up.

FreshPrince22
12-12-2005, 01:09 AM
LOL

How is he classless?
He can't coach his team to be able to compete against the Pistons, so he starts hacking Ben every time down the floor right when the ball is put inbounds. It's a shady move to pull, and it short-changes the fans who were at the game wanting to see them play basketball.
________
Depakote lawsuites (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

Brutalis
12-12-2005, 01:36 AM
What if we lose!?

SmotPoker
12-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Kaman...Kaman...hum, I can't seem to place the face........oh wait, goofy big bird looking guy. Yah hes pretty good.

sickdsm
12-12-2005, 09:57 AM
If he attacks your weakness what makes him classless? Seriously, did it or didn't it work? That's about as stupid as opposing teams trying to post up Parker are classless because they attack their weak spot.

One of the fundamentals of basketaball is shooting. If you can't make a FT, you dont have all the fundamentals.

I can't believe someone would call Dunleavy classless based on the fact of fouling a piss poor FT shooter.

dknights411
12-12-2005, 12:43 PM
What if we lose!?

Then we'll most likely come up with a "Trade the Entire f#&*!%!& team" thread.

FromWayDowntown
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
The Clippers have been a bitch of a matchup for the Spurs, particularly last year. If Brand and Kaman are both healthy (which they are) and if Maggette can go (which he can), the Spurs best chance is to use Parker to exploit Cassell's lack of movement and hope that the Clips have to use other guys to limit Parker's penetration. If Parker can't beat Cassell on the bounce tomorrow night, it will be a long night for the Spurs.

Spurminator
12-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Kaman...Kaman...hum, I can't seem to place the face........

http://www.kansaiscene.com/2003_09/images/news_yeti.jpg

Rummpd
12-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Classic!

JamStone
12-12-2005, 01:41 PM
...feel remotely sorry for the LAC on Tuesday? I don't. Tick tock, bitches. Your carraige turns back into a pumpkin Tuesday, and it won't even take until midnight, Cinderella men. Book it.

The Cinderella Clippers already turned into pumpkins last night at the hands of the Pistons. But, the Spurs can have sloppy seconds and finish them off.

JamStone
12-12-2005, 01:44 PM
He pulled a Hack-a-Ben tonight, and it has some Piston fans riled up.

I have no problem with what Dunleavy did. Ben missed 15 free throws in the fourth quarter. In theory, it was working ... only the Pistons got offensive rebounds and the Clippers couldn't score on the Pistons anyway. Exploiting a weakness is far from a "classless" move.

Sure, it sucked to watch Ben shoot 20 free throws in a four minute span. But, I don't think it was that bad of a strategy. It backfired anyway, since the Pistons got offensive rebounds, prevented them from scoring, and won the game. Ben simply needs to get better so teams don't have that option to employ that strategy.

Sucked to watch, but I don't have a problem with Dunleavy fouling Ben when Ben couldn't make any free throws.

1Parker1
12-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Considering we just lost by 10 to the Hawks, the Clippers may dare to hope a little bit.

:tu Seriously, I doubt it's going to one sided a win as everyone seems to think. I think it's going to be a very close game (maybe even OT?) and it could go either way. Depends on which Spurs show up...

sprrs
12-12-2005, 03:49 PM
After the loss to the Hawks, anything other than the Spurs A-game will be a complete and utter dissapointment.

leemajors
12-12-2005, 04:05 PM
expect cassell to post up and fade away over parker a lot. cassell is key in this game. if parker makes him expend energy guarding him, we should do well.

mikejones99
12-12-2005, 04:34 PM
The Clippers bench is not quality yet. Spurs should pull away in the 2nd half..

mrpach
12-13-2005, 01:13 AM
He can't coach his team to be able to compete against the Pistons, so he starts hacking Ben every time down the floor right when the ball is put inbounds. It's a shady move to pull, and it short-changes the fans who were at the game wanting to see them play basketball.

Clippers were just trying to get a scrub win, in playoffs when it matters they would never defeat the pistons