PDA

View Full Version : Quit acting like a baby, Vince.

IceColdBrewski
12-13-2005, 08:59 AM
COMMENTARY: JOHN KELSO

Quit acting like a baby, Vince
Monday, December 12, 2005
Ol' Vince Young didn't quite pull a Ted Baxter Saturday when he didn't win the Heisman Trophy. But he was playing in the same playpen.

You might remember Ted, that blowed-up puff adder of a TV anchor on the Mary Tyler Moore Show. In one episode, Ted bought himself a coveted Teddy Award, then cried at the ceremony.

Vince wasn't quite that pouty when he didn't win the Heisman. But he was rubbin' elbows with it.

Vince got his panties in a pile when he lost out in the Heisman voting to University of Southern California running back Reggie Bush. Instead of being gracious and congratulating Bush like he should have, Vince got his jock in a knot. He didn't party with Bush after the ceremony, breaking Heisman protocol.

"I'm just disappointed for my fans, especially for my teammates and my family for not representing them in the right way," Young said after the ceremony. "I feel like I let my guys down, let my family down, let the whole cities of Austin and Houston down."

I live in Austin, I go to University of Texas football games, and I don't feel let down. Do you? Who cares who wins the Heisman? Now, the Rose Bowl and the national championship, that's another matter. That's Texas. That's braggin' rights. That's for the honor of the Lone Star State. Screw that one up, Vince, and we'll talk about your mamma.

But Vince Young and the Heisman is a personal problem. Got an empty space on your trophy shelf, Vince? Buy a vase.

Here's a perfect example of what happens to young folks when you keep them isolated from the real world. Young might have been the only guy on the planet who didn't know he stood almost no chance to win the Heisman. Somebody should have told him. Maybe he wouldn't have had this hissy fit.

I can empathize. Ego is a powerful thing. I've got one, too. In years when I don't win anything, and God knows there have been plenty of them, I've been known to mutter things such as, "Damn judges always give everything to the Dallas Freakin' Morning News."

Vince, don't be that way. Drop it. Go out to Pasadena and kick some California butt. We don't care that you didn't win the Heisman. But we will find you if you blow it at the Rose Bowl.

Here's what you should have said, Vince. "I'd like to congratulate Reggie Bush for winning the Heisman. It's nice to see a Bush with an actual approval rating win something for a change. Now, when we get to Pasadena, we'll see who the real champ is. Hook 'em."

For people who behave like snot-nosed brats, I've invented this category of people I call AFNAR. AFNAR stands for Arrogant for No Apparent Reason. Vince earned his AFNAR rating when he didn't say, "Way to go, Reggie. Nice trophy."

But, when you get right down to it, who cares if someone from USC wins the Heisman? After all, this is the only football team in America whose mascot is a brand of condoms. So who cares what a bunch of sportswriters think?

Besides, I've seen better looking bowling trophies.

John Kelso's column appears on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Contact him at 445-3606 or [email protected].

Cant_Be_Faded
12-13-2005, 11:25 AM
I don't think he is a baby if you take his direct quotes only.

Who wouldn't feel that way? Would you want him to be proud that he lost? He said that he feels like he's let people down and will use this as motivation to win in January. What more do you want from him?

2centsworth
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Find a nice loser and I'll show you a loser. I expect Vince to go nuts in the Rose Bowl.

IceColdBrewski
12-13-2005, 01:03 PM
What more do you want from him?

How about to represent our state in a little more dignified manner than that of a spoiled child who isn't used to losing.

Someone needs to tell Vince to just stay away from people trying to get an interview.The media is going to have a field day with this guy in the coming weeks if someone doesn't tell him to shut up. He started raising eyebrows while stating his case for the Heisman after the Colorado game. He said he should win because he sat out the 4th Qtr of most of his games. Well shit, so did Reggie Bush. All he did was state Reggie's case for him. Also, when a reporter asks if you're ready to guarantee victory in the Rose Bowl, the next words out of your mouth should never be, " Right now, yeah." That's just plain ol' stupid. Even if he didn't mean for it to come out that way, you have to be smart enough to choose your words a little better in that situation. I won't even go into his little "nigga generation" comment. And now I'm hearing that Vince refered to the Rose Bowl as "our house" when it's practically in USC's back yard. Granted, that came from an internet message board. But after hearing some of the things that come out of Vince's mouth, it's not that hard to believe.

Up until now, a part of me would have been happy to see Texas win the Rose Bowl. State bragging rights and such. But after seing his attitude and hearing some of his comments, Vince is making it really hard to pull for him.

IceColdBrewski
12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Find a nice loser and I'll show you a loser.

Find a sore loser...and you've still got a fuckin loser. The only difference is, one of them is going to walk away with some dignity and class, while the other walks away looking like a crybaby. I'll let you figure out which.

I expect Vince to go nuts in the Rose Bowl.

Wasn't Vince supposedly "fired up" before the Aggie game as well? Be carefull what you wish for.

Kdfelicity
12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
I feel bad for Vince. He was a true leader for the Horns, I felt. Bush wasn't really a leader, they had Lienart for that.

Extra Stout
12-13-2005, 03:20 PM
I feel bad for Vince. He was a true leader for the Horns, I felt. Bush wasn't really a leader, they had Lienart for that.
The Heisman is not the college MVP award.

Officially it gets awarded to the "most outstanding" college football player.

Functionally, it gets awarded to the highest-media-profile player on a highly ranked team.

Bush has once-in-a-generation, Gale Sayers-like talent, had an electrifying season, and plays for a team that not only is ranked #1 and going for its third straight national championship and second straight undisputed title, but is the de facto pro football team in the nation's #2 market.

So not only does Bush deserve the Heisman, but it shouldn't surprise anybody that all the hype went his way.

Young has shown tremendous leadership skills at Texas this year, but his attitude about Bush's winning the Heisman has been churlish and small.

Kdfelicity
12-13-2005, 03:38 PM
I realize all that. I was simply stating why I feel bad for him.

I agree with CBF, he has good reason to feel the way he does.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Wasn't Vince supposedly "fired up" before the Aggie game as well? Be carefull what you wish for.

yeah cuz god knows we don't want an 11 point victory

tlongII
12-13-2005, 05:34 PM
reggie bush is compared to gale sayers

but you cannot compare ANY FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME to vince young

bush may be once-in-a-generation-type player (which i think is bs)

but young is one of a kind.

and he is pissed.

Vince Young is a poor man's Randall Cunningham.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
if randall cunningham was the greatest combination of speed, elusiveness, and guile in the history of college football quarterbacks

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-13-2005, 06:09 PM
if randall cunningham was the greatest combination of speed, elusiveness, and guile in the history of college football quarterbacks

Speed, elusiveness, guile.

Something tells me that the quarterback position needs arms, too.

Horry For 3!
12-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Vince got his panties in a pile when he lost out in the Heisman voting to University of Southern California running back Reggie Bush. Instead of being gracious and congratulating Bush like he should have, Vince got his jock in a knot. He didn't party with Bush after the ceremony, breaking Heisman protocol.
Vince Young said congrats to Reggie Bush when he won it....he shook his hand and stuff because I saw it.

So that is lame.

All I care is Vince Young will be pissed off and will own in the Rose Bowl like he did last year. Vince Young will make USC pay.

Mr Dio
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM
except faster and ONE inch taller

anyone get a look at vince young's PASSING rating this year?

1. Vince Young, Texas 168.56
2. Rudy Carpenter, Arizona St 167.68
3. Brian Brohm, Louisville 166.73
4. Drew Olson, UCLA 165.23
5. Brady Quinn, N Dame 162.90
6. Phil Horvath, N Illinois 159.23
7. Troy Smith, Ohio St 158.45
8. Matt Leinart, USC 158.29
9. Colt Brennan, Hawaii 155.49

yay leinart beat a guy, first name Colt, last name brennan

Funny, some "experts" say he doesn't have an arm. :lol

IceColdBrewski
12-14-2005, 09:38 AM
yeah cuz god knows we don't want an 11 point victory

Point being, he played his worst game of the season against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. He can't afford to play like that on January 4th. USC will eat his lunch if he does.

MosesGuthrie
12-14-2005, 10:25 AM
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/4802/haterade7wg.gif

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Speed, elusiveness, guile.

Something tells me that the quarterback position needs arms, too.

yeah good thing for Vince he learned how to throw last offseason too

He's not the best thrower
but the stats don't lie. He's still one of the most efficient QB's in Texas history. He's no Texas State qb though.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Point being, he played his worst game of the season against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. He can't afford to play like that on January 4th. USC will eat his lunch if he does.

Yeah cuz god knows that USC defense has been owning the opposition.

2centsworth
12-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Find a sore loser...and you've still got a fuckin loser. The only difference is, one of them is going to walk away with some dignity and class, while the other walks away looking like a crybaby. I'll let you figure out which.
Don't change my quote. Vince is going str8 to the bank. BTW, your constant negative post are undignified. Are you in need of some love or are you turning troll?

Do you have anyone to root for or do you just root against? UT's record is 12-0 which means you lost 12 times to zero victories. Do you think by UT losing a game would someone salvage your season? You would still be 1-12 and borderline troll. What's your next take, Van Exel should start for Parker? How about Beno is better than Parker? How about the Eagles are the greatest Franchise? Does your silliness ever end?

IceColdBrewski
12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
...Are you in need of some love or are you turning troll?

I'm in need of some love. Hold me.

2centsworth
12-14-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm in need of some love. Hold me.
Alright, I forgive you.

Extra Stout
12-14-2005, 04:08 PM
reggie bush is compared to gale sayers

but you cannot compare ANY FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME to vince young

bush may be once-in-a-generation-type player (which i think is bs)

but young is one of a kind.

and he is pissed.
Oh, for crying out loud, I don't care how much you beg, Vince is not going to let you suck his dick.

One of a kind. :rolleyes Because college football has never seen a really good running quarterback with a cannon (albeit a not-so-accurate cannon) for an arm before.

You : Vince Young :: TheWriter : San Antonio

chode_regulator
12-14-2005, 05:27 PM
thanks for that insightful point captain obvious. :rolleyes

chode_regulator
12-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah cuz god knows that USC defense has been owning the opposition.
good point. and btw brewski, youre gay. who cares how VY acted after he lost. why should he be happy. why should he be "obligated" to hang out with someone he probably doesnt know or like and is going to have to play against for a championship in a couple of weeks. brewski, youre just plain lame. :king

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh, for crying out loud, I don't care how much you beg, Vince is not going to let you suck his dick.

One of a kind. :rolleyes Because college football has never seen a really good running quarterback with a cannon (albeit a not-so-accurate cannon) for an arm before.

It's funny because pimpo is a writer.

chode_regulator
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
It's funny because pimpo is a writer.
thats waht i was thinking.

IceColdBrewski
12-14-2005, 05:40 PM
good point. and btw brewski, youre gay. who cares how VY acted after he lost. why should he be happy. why should he be "obligated" to hang out with someone he probably doesnt know or like and is going to have to play against for a championship in a couple of weeks. brewski, youre just plain lame. :king

Lighten up Francis.

chode_regulator
12-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Lighten up Francis.
:spin :rolleyes :elephant :smokin :fro :drunk :hat :pctoss :hang :cooldevil :shootme :flipoff :makemyday :lmao :makeout :huh and most importantly :stfu :idiot

rr2418
12-14-2005, 07:16 PM

But you don't have to be a leader to win a Heisman. It's the players on the field accomplishments that justifies this award.

scott
12-14-2005, 07:58 PM

That's just straight hateful man...

scott
12-14-2005, 10:20 PM
In terms of what he brings to a team with his skills - I don't see how he is different from Mike Vick or any other QB who could run and had passing skills (therefor, Eric Crouch does not count). In the specific way they run and throw, they are different - but in the demensions they add to the game (ability to beat you with the pass and the run), they are the same.

With that said, Vince should be considered one of the most dangerous players in college football history. Still don't think he'll make it as an NFL QB though.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Still don't think he'll make it as an NFL QB though.

We'll debate that after he has a championship under his belt :smokin

chode_regulator
12-14-2005, 11:44 PM
We'll debate that after he has a championship under his belt :smokin
do you think vy will put hte trophy under his belt? i bet everyone wouold bet on texas if mr t was on the team. he could just pity the fools on usc and we would win before it even started.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-14-2005, 11:56 PM
I hope he gives Matt Leinart a Massive Bukkake Attack, and costs him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lowered draft pick status

One way or another, Vince Young has 1 more college game to his career. Matt Leinart is a stinky festered pussy that got lucky not to be called for a penalty while trying to beat Notre Dame on a last second play.

That shit will not cut it against this Texas team. They will pressure him and knock the stinky festering pussy teeth out of his pussy ass mouth.

chode_regulator
12-15-2005, 03:12 AM
I hope he gives Matt Leinart a Massive Bukkake Attack, and costs him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lowered draft pick status

One way or another, Vince Young has 1 more college game to his career. Matt Leinart is a stinky festered pussy that got lucky not to be called for a penalty while trying to beat Notre Dame on a last second play.

That shit will not cut it against this Texas team. They will pressure him and knock the stinky festering pussy teeth out of his pussy ass mouth.
x mothafuckin 2 yo. leinart really is a bitch though. if i could only count the ways usc squeaked out wins......

2centsworth
12-15-2005, 11:06 AM
In terms of what he brings to a team with his skills - I don't see how he is different from Mike Vick or any other QB who could run and had passing skills (therefor, Eric Crouch does not count). In the specific way they run and throw, they are different - but in the demensions they add to the game (ability to beat you with the pass and the run), they are the same.

With that said, Vince should be considered one of the most dangerous players in college football history. Still don't think he'll make it as an NFL QB though.There are only a handful of Quarterback's in college football history that could match Vince's running ability(speed and agility). However, none of them had his size except Culpepper.

As far as throwing the ball only a couple of those quarterbacks who could match Vince's running could come close to putting up the Passing numbers Vince has this year.

Nevertheless, he still needs work as a passer but if Steve McNair (Vince's Godfather) can make it and suceed so can Vince. I can easily name 5 teams Vince could start for almost immediately.

Jets, Chicago, Buffalo, New Orleans, Detroit.

chode_regulator
12-15-2005, 03:06 PM
There are only a handful of Quarterback's in college football history that could match Vince's running ability(speed and agility). However, none of them had his size except Culpepper.

As far as throwing the ball only a couple of those quarterbacks who could match Vince's running could come close to putting up the Passing numbers Vince has this year.

Nevertheless, he still needs work as a passer but if Steve McNair (Vince's Godfather) can make it and suceed so can Vince. I can easily name 5 teams Vince could start for almost immediately.

Jets, Chicago, Buffalo, New Orleans, Detroit.
well put. but if his passing game has come along this much in just a year can you imagine next year if he just improves even a little bit. :spin

Extra Stout
12-15-2005, 03:21 PM
vince young is unlike any other player in the history of football and you have to be a dumb shit not to see that
Why, exactly? He's a dazzling runner with OK passing skills that get augmented by an awesome receiving corps.

Is it because he's a Heisman-caliber quarterback at Texas? That is unlike anything that has happened in the history of football.

2centsworth
12-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Why, exactly? He's a dazzling runner with OK passing skills that get augmented by an awesome receiving corps.

Is it because he's a Heisman-caliber quarterback at Texas? That is unlike anything that has happened in the history of football.Awesome receiving corp? There's not one NFL caliber receiver in the group. Vince has been a very accurate passer (69% completion rate). It doesn't look pretty but it's usually right on the money with fantastic touch. Plus, he's clutch as hell. He still needs work as a passer but his performance in the Rose Bowl and in Columbus this year should be proof enough why he is a Very Special player.

chode_regulator
12-15-2005, 09:59 PM

Is it because he's a Heisman-caliber quarterback at Texas? That is unlike anything that has happened in the history of football.
where is this awesome receiving corps you speak of? he has amost 3000 yds passing and not one 1000 yd receiver. pepole should really start to etiher learn before they post or do some research. and i dont call 27 td and 7 picks and the highest pass efficiency in the nation "ok"

mookie2001
12-15-2005, 10:07 PM
chodes
passing was his weakness last year
now its his strength
sweed and pittman are Sophs this year
last off season the WRs were the reason people dissed texas, now its an excuse why
vince is "ok"
last season he was bailed out by one of the greatest RBs in cfootball history
now he heads another great running game with a true FR and a WR at tailback

I dont think people realize how perfectly balanced the offense is
perfectly
and that selvin is 5th in rushing TDs with 7, 5th, on the team!!!!!!!!
texas
is
going
to
run
the
ball
right
up
the
middle
against
USC

Cant_Be_Faded
12-15-2005, 10:53 PM
chodes
passing was his weakness last year
now its his strength

This is something that every non-usc fan but usc supporting person fails to accept, and is a fucking MEGA CHODE for not accepting.

How many fucking running yards did Vince get this year compared to last????

If you watched every Texas game, you would have to be a fucking RETARD OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE to think Vince did not run as many yards because QB's made him throw. He did not run as many yards because he did not want to.

He wanted to throw as a first option this year people!!!!

this is totally polarized opposite of last year. Last year was Run-first. Which is why you brainwashed Stephen A. Smith-esque haters had the "make vince beat them with his arm" mentality coming into this season.

Vince Young did finally become a good passer this season, regardless of his form, which is undebatebly ugly looking.

Vince Young passes first now, and still succeeds far better than 90% of the QB's in the NATION.

And guess what, mookie and i were saying half way through the season how it's got to the point where they're trying to make Vince beat them with his legs again, and that option is always there for him.

Look at his dominant running games this season. He did not come out of the lockerroom running against a defense he know he could run against. He passed and passed and when that failed he started to run.

The Vince Young running ability owns any defense in the nation, INCLUDING OHIO STATE, which is easily leagues higher than USC's defense.

word
12-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Find a nice loser and I'll show you a loser. I expect Vince to go nuts in the Rose Bowl.

George S. Patton. " I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed."

IceColdBrewski
12-21-2005, 01:36 AM
It will be 21-0(texas) before the end of the first quarter.

I'll take a pound of whatever you're smoking.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-21-2005, 02:04 PM
He looked liked like a punk on the sidelines at Kyle when the Ags spoiled what was supposed to be a day long VY Heisman highlight reel.

He looked equally the punk at the ceremony when he lost. And I'm sorry you can't read mookie - win or lose, all the guys invited to NY have gone out and partied together for some time. On ESPN Sports Radio a couple of days after the presentation they said Vince was the only loser in the history of the ceremony not to go party with the rest of the finalists after the awards ceremony.

Pretty weak.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-21-2005, 02:05 PM
BTW, enough with the pissing match. Vince looked great because he had an awesome OL, probably the best in DI.

batman2883
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
VY will kill USC single handedly then do the heisman pose in front of the USC bench as he scores his 5 rushing touchdown

IceColdBrewski
12-21-2005, 04:08 PM
VY will kill USC single handedly then do the heisman pose in front of the USC bench as he scores his 5 rushing touchdown

...and I'll take TWO pounds of whatever you've been smoking.

mookie2001
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
BTW, enough with the pissing match. Vince looked great because he had an awesome OL, probably the best in DI.

USCs line is spectacular too
is that the reason leinart is good?

how many times must I remind people that the ags "spoiled" shit, by losing by 11 at home

when did I ever say I gave a ratsass about the fucking heisman

why dont yall scoff the players who didnt finish less than 2nd in the voting

hussker
12-21-2005, 11:35 PM
USCs line is spectacular too
is that the reason leinart is good?

how many times must I remind people that the ags "spoiled" shit, by losing by 11 at home

THINKING OUT LOUD HERE...

Maybe because the only guy in NYC this year who did not Win one was #2 for 05... Again, just thinking (dangerous I know as I am sure you can see the smoke from San Antonio...rest assured, it is not the bonfire from here in College Station, they still haven't gotten that damn thing lit yet!)

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-21-2005, 11:56 PM

How many times leading up to that game were you and the rest of the orange puke society talking about how Vince was going to go off for 500 yards and 6 TDs, only to end up watching him pouting on the bench midway through the third about his numbers?

I don't think anyone said you in particular did. THey were talking about Vince giving a rat's ass.

Kdfelicity
12-22-2005, 12:02 AM
the orange puke society

That was just hurtful... :(

IceColdBrewski
12-22-2005, 12:28 AM

Because none of the other heisman hopefulls acted like a crybaby when they didn't win it.

mookie2001
12-22-2005, 03:38 PM
you mean Leinart?

chode_regulator
12-23-2005, 01:52 PM
yeha why would leinart care if helost. he already has one. and why should vince go out and "party". maybe he was tired. maybe he was pissed. maybe he made a pledge to the team to not party during the season. maybe he just plain and simply said "fuck it, i dont feel like goign out and i dont have to". who gives a fuck. he is still a great qb and like him or not you have to admit he is a viable threat. its pretty pathetic how much people are harpingon him not going out in ny and "partying"
oh and AHF, thanks for pointing out hte obvious, it takes a good line for a back(qb or rb) to look good. damn man you should apply to espn and get a job as a football analyst. i bet you'd would be hired and promoted to the top of the list all in the same day. at least apply to fox sports.

flacoflee
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Why do aggys hate TEXAS more than they love their own institution? You guys are pathetic!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

KEEP FRAN!
KEEP BYRNE!
(nice latest hire, darnell?) :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

2centsworth
12-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Why do aggys hate TEXAS more than they love their own institution? You guys are pathetic!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

KEEP FRAN!
KEEP BYRNE!
that's why they're aggies, duh.

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 03:21 PM

KEEP FRAN!
KEEP BYRNE!
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololollololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololoololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololo
stupid faggies

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Why do aggys hate TEXAS more than they love their own institution?

Actually I love my school more than I hate t.u., it's just fun saying breaking up the Vince Young and Mack Brown circle jerks here and watching you all get your panties in a bunch about it :lol

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 06:20 PM
its just sad that the best you can come up with is t.u.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2005, 05:53 PM
boomer sooner boomer soonerrrrrr

sorrrrrryyyyyy sennnorrrr!
http://www.ice.gov/graphics/images/050718mesarios_lg.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-29-2005, 06:15 PM
boomer sooner boomer soonerrrrrr

sorrrrrryyyyyy sennnorrrr!
http://www.ice.gov/graphics/images/050718mesarios_lg.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like ZStomp?

2centsworth
12-29-2005, 06:17 PM
Actually I love my school more than I hate t.u., it's just fun saying breaking up the Vince Young and Mack Brown circle jerks here and watching you all get your panties in a bunch about it :lolyou don't believe that do you? You have started more UT threads, maybe 10 times as many, than you have aggie threads.

Plus, you have way more hate UT replies than you have anything Aggie.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-29-2005, 08:12 PM
you don't believe that do you? You have started more UT threads, maybe 10 times as many, than you have aggie threads.

Plus, you have way more hate UT replies than you have anything Aggie.

I don't bother posting A&M shit here most of the time because all the bandwagon texas fans on this site come running to it like Shaq runs to the dinner buffet every night and completely waste the thread with a bunch of pro-t.u. smack.

So why bother, especially when all I have to do is something as minor as typing out 't.u.' and half of you wannabe sips go menstrual over it?

ZStomp
12-29-2005, 09:53 PM

:wtf

:flipoff

:depressed

Cant_Be_Faded
12-29-2005, 10:00 PM
:lmao

cecil collins
12-30-2005, 12:52 AM
I don't bother posting A&M shit here most of the time because all the bandwagon texas fans on this site come running to it like Shaq runs to the dinner buffet every night and completely waste the thread with a bunch of pro-t.u. smack.

So why bother, especially when all I have to do is something as minor as typing out 't.u.' and half of you wannabe sips go menstrual over it?
Boohoo, they ruin my A&M threads. I like how you say that the sips are going menstual, whilst you are crying about some stupid shit in the process. You do the same to UT threads, so I think you can tolerate it happening to yours.

Extra Stout
12-30-2005, 09:40 AM
fish sauce for dogs

LuvBones
12-30-2005, 03:10 PM

What?! That's horrible... doesn't look like him at all.

Z looks more like Donnie Wahlberg in Saw 2.
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/saw_ii/_group_photos/donnie_wahlberg1.jpg

:tu

mookie2001
01-06-2006, 09:48 PM

mookie2001
01-06-2006, 09:48 PM

mookie2001
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM

Oscar DeLa
01-06-2006, 09:52 PM

One of a kind. Because college football has never seen a really good running quarterback with a cannon (albeit a not-so-accurate cannon) for an arm before.

I don't know what it is but now
these posts seem stupid

cecil collins
01-06-2006, 10:23 PM

...and I'll take TWO pounds of whatever you've been smoking.
That's pretty funny.