PDA

View Full Version : 1st Daughters Doing What They Do Best!

Nbadan
08-13-2004, 06:00 PM
For the Presidency this time!

A Who's Who of political first daughters will close out the Republican convention with a bang — hosting a late-night bash at one of the city's swankiest locales, The Post has learned.

Bush twins Jenna and Barbara, Emma Bloomberg and Emily Pataki will host a "Next Generation of Leaders" party at Gotham Hall, which will kick off minutes after President Bush finishes his acceptance speech at Madison Square Garden.

The gals' gala will put the finishing touches on four days and nights of parties featuring everybody who's anybody in Republican circles.

Southern rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd will kick off the festivities Sunday night with a concert honoring Southern Sens. Saxby Chambliss (Ga.) and Lindsay Graham (S.C.).

more…

I guess Charlie Daniels was busy!

Southern Republicans delagates have started partying already...

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/picturebooks/05_420/drunkkidz.jpg

Joe Chalupa
08-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Is Paris invited?

http://i.myspace.com/01/35/1485310/11820596_m.gif

mstexmex
08-15-2004, 12:50 PM
This is a party for the xtra-chromosome conservatives!

NeoConIV
08-16-2004, 02:21 AM
Mulletsgalore? Pleasssse. That site is so fucking old. Did you just now come across that?

That's what you think of the south? Typical liberal elitist Ahole. Go F yourself Mr. sophisticateder than thou.

How about the new South.

http://www.deneas-welt.de/extras/tour/lance04.jpg

Nbadan
08-16-2004, 03:17 AM
That's what you think of the south? Typical liberal elitist Ahole. Go F yourself Mr. sophisticateder than thou.

How about the new South.

My, my. Testy this morning, aren't we. I'm not ignoring what Republicans like to call, the new south. I'm well aware that suburban neighborhoods in the "new south' are typically more affluent, the people usually are better educated, and much more socially and fiscally conservative than their urban counter-parts, but the most important characteristic is that these people vote in large numbers.

Still, if you consider that only a little over 50% of eligible voters actually voted in the 2000 Presidential election, and a large majority are already from the suburban voter bloc., What would happen if 60-70% of eligible voters from all over urban centers in America showed up to vote in 2004 Presidential election? What would happen is that the U.S. would no longer falsely be perceived as a politically divided 50-50 country, but as the 65-35 country I think it really is for the democrats.

NeoConIV
08-16-2004, 03:30 AM
http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/picturebooks/05_420/drunkkidz.jpg

Right right right....

Bush in a landslide my boy....

Hook Dem
08-16-2004, 11:54 AM
So lets see now Dan....You post this and you want us to congratulate Kerry's daughter? Go do yourself!!!!!!!!:flipoff

SpursWoman
08-16-2004, 12:11 PM
What would happen is that the U.S. would no longer falsely be perceived as a politically divided 50-50 country, but as the 65-35 country I think it really is for the democrats.

Oh, okay.

Tommy Duncan
08-16-2004, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't doubt that.

'Something for nothing' beats 'You have to work for it' anytime.

Nbadan
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I will go a step further and say that If more first and second generation minorities voted, the Democrats wouldn't ever hardly lose an election. Problem is, except for Florida, there isn't a high minority population in too many of the other swing states. That's why hispanic interests have largely been ignored by both major party candidates. Still, a state like Ohio, very pivitol for Bush, could be swayed to the democrats if minorities showed up in large numbers on Nov 4th.

Tommy Duncan
08-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Exactly. No one is a true member of a racial 'minority' group unless they vote Democrat.

Joe Chalupa
08-17-2004, 01:08 PM
WTF!?

This minority voting stuff is ridiculous.
But I don't see it any differently than going for the senior vote, or the Nascar Dad vote, or the billionaire vote, or the veterans vote, or the women vote, or the environmental vote, or the young college partying vote.

Hook Dem
08-17-2004, 02:49 PM
You are correct on that one Joe!