PDA

View Full Version : Quit all of the hate on Tim

TDfan2007
12-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Unless you've ever had Plantar fascietis you can't know what this guy is going through. That heel spur makes it very difficult to pull off any sort of spin move or juke down low and it makes it very difficult to adjust your momentum as you're running. Also as if that wasn't enough it kills the lift on your jumpshot.

I had Plantar fascietis and experienced all of these while playing. Even running was painful if I kicked into a high gear.

If I were Pop I would definetely not be playing Tim right now because the more you play the longer it takes to heal and often times it gets worse.

Duncanoypi
12-15-2005, 11:22 PM
other spurs fans will be mad at Pop...they're so hard to please...

spurs=bling
12-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Unless you've ever had Plantar fascietis you can't know what this guy is going through. That heel spur makes it very difficult to pull off any sort of spin move or juke down low and it makes it very difficult to adjust your momentum as you're running. Also as if that wasn't enough it kills the lift on your jumpshot.

I had Plantar fascietis and experienced all of these while playing. Even running was painful if I kicked into a high gear.

If I were Pop I would definetely not be playing Tim right now because the more you play the longer it takes to heal and often times it gets worse.

*claps* you are so right :tu :tu :tu :tu

Horry For 3!
12-15-2005, 11:29 PM
You could tell late in the game that he was slow to move on defensive adjustments.

Banks91
12-16-2005, 12:05 AM
lool ya'll lookin for any excuse huh? He wasnt slower at the end, matter fact, that's the only time i even seen him be aggressive offensively. The rest of the game he practically sleepwalked through

ZStomp
12-16-2005, 12:13 AM
What about the free throws?? :lol

leemajors
12-16-2005, 12:17 AM
from what the twolves announcers were saying he was rushing all his ft's.

milkyway21
12-16-2005, 12:23 AM
other spurs fans will be mad at Pop...they're so hard to please...NO. It will be Duncan who would assasinate Pops, if Pops would sit him.

let's just hope somebody would step up in any game like Mike tonight, let's not ask more from Tim bec his presence is enough to pump the Spurs up and just Pops try to regulate his minutes maybe from 35(he played 39 vs Clips), to at least 28-30.

spurs=bling
12-16-2005, 12:29 AM
who here has had any kind of foot injury??

infinite styles
12-16-2005, 12:50 AM
Whats funny is that everybody says this and that about foot injuries wether minor or major. But what people seem to forget is that you fucking walk on your feet. Its not like you can say "You know my right foot is killing me, I'm a just run on my left foot for the rest of the game to take the pressure off of it." You can't go too far on a flat tire no matter how good the engine runs.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-16-2005, 12:53 AM

Duncan is either Hot or Cold when it comes to being clutch, some games Tim looks clutch and some games he is just awful (without the foot injury)

Honestly, The spurs are very mentally soft at times, thats one reason I really like Nick Van Exel, he has that confident arrogance about him, which will help the spurs when we go on one of our well known "scoring droughts" he's the one guy on the spurs that whether he is 2-10 or 10-10 he shoots with the same confidence.

E20
12-16-2005, 02:23 AM
Dude, last year TD's regular season stats are the same as now, but notice in the playoffs his averages elevated just like Manu, because that's when it counts, that is where it is crucial or not. TD has already proven himself in the regular season, so there is no reason to make a big fuss if he doesn't get 20/20 everynight.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Dude, last year TD's regular season stats are the same as now, but notice in the playoffs his averages elevated just like Manu, because that's when it counts, that is where it is crucial or not. TD has already proven himself in the regular season, so there is no reason to make a big fuss if he doesn't get 20/20 everynight.

Did I say all the time??? last year in the finals Rob Horry and Manu bailed TD out. TD had an awful game 5. He also had an awful game 1 against Denver. But like I said, sometimes he looks like the clutchest player in the league, like against seattle or game 7 in the finals.

Duncanoypi
12-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Whats up with all this Timmy's hate!...after one awful game...(considering a win)...some people are so hard to please...what if you're a Hawk fan?...

Oh, Gee!!
12-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Who's hating on TD?

pache100
12-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Who's hating on TD?

I pity the fool.

TDfan2007
12-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Did I say all the time??? last year in the finals Rob Horry and Manu bailed TD out. TD had an awful game 5. He also had an awful game 1 against Denver. But like I said, sometimes he looks like the clutchest player in the league, like against seattle or game 7 in the finals.

umm in game 5 Tim had 25 points and 16 rebounds. He just struggled at the line but he did hit the freethrow that tied the game and sent it into overtime. So to say he had an awful game is really inaccurate.

Duncanoypi
12-16-2005, 02:07 PM
I pity the fool.

read other thread...

pache100
12-16-2005, 02:08 PM
read other thread...

????

I was just making a play on his Mr. T avatar. I'm reading the "other thread", and posting in it, too.

Duncanoypi
12-16-2005, 02:13 PM
^oh im sorry...its not for you...=) its for Mr. T who was asking who hated TD?

pache100
12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
^oh im sorry...its not for you...=) its for Mr. T who was asking who hated TD?

Oh, ok. Sorry. http://tinypic.com/io3via.gif

td4mvp21
12-16-2005, 02:41 PM

26 and 19 is awful in the finals? You don't know basketball.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-16-2005, 05:27 PM
26 and 19 is awful in the finals? You don't know basketball.

I know more about basketball than you obviously, Tim went 1-7 from the line in the 4th quarter, he missed a gimme layup that woulda won it in regulation, and in over time he went 0-2 from the field, fumbled an easy pass out of bounce with less than a minute left in OT. But I guess stats are all that matter?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-16-2005, 05:29 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/specials/playoffs/2005/06/20/spurs.duncan.ap/