PDA

View Full Version : Gopher George On Chris Duel Show Today!

Nbadan
08-13-2004, 03:21 PM
http://www.chrisduel.com/GopherKabul.jpg

GG is on the left.

Listen to GG live from Afghanistan on the Duel show today at 5:07.

Check out Chris's 550 Underground (http://p078.ezboard.com/f550undergroundfrm7) for more details

Nbadan
08-13-2004, 06:52 PM
Don't miss GG! 5:07!

NeoConIV
08-16-2004, 05:12 AM
I guess this qualifies as a pro-america post for Dan. Let's give credit where credit is due....

Nbadan
08-16-2004, 05:27 AM
See Neo, it's not all bad. I want to bring home as many Gopher Georges as I can back alive to their wives, husbands, and children.

Let the Iraqi do what they should have done in the first place, and let Iraqis fight for Iraq!

NeoConIV
08-16-2004, 05:36 AM
You should have just left it alone.

You were so close. Iraqis fight for Iraq? That's just the darndest thing about brutal dictatorships. So damn hard to organize an uprising. Damn it to hell, but thank God for the Americans!!!

Right...Dan?

Nbadan
08-16-2004, 05:44 AM
You were so close. Iraqis fight for Iraq? That's just the darndest thing about brutal dictatorships. So damn hard to organize an uprising. Damn it to hell, but thank God for the Americans!!!

What did Saddam have? A couple of guys riding around with a 50 cal on the back of a Toyota? Please. It's clear that Saddam conventional forces had not been rebuild after GW1. It's clear that he also destroyed his WMD program in the same time period, and gave up any nuclear ambitions he may have ever had. It's clear that Saddam's most powerful weapon, especially against his own people, was fear and intimidation, sound familiar?

NeoConIV
08-16-2004, 05:50 AM
It's clear that Saddam's most powerful weapon, especially against his own people, was fear and intimidation, sound familiar?

That's what I thought you were talking about when you said this:

Let the Iraqi do what they should have done in the first place, and let Iraqis fight for Iraq!

Whoops, my bad.