PDA

View Full Version : Which Horrible Affliction are you?

spurs=bling
12-16-2005, 08:03 PM
this is what i got

Congratulations, you're rabies!
:rolleyes :pctoss

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/affliction/

what are you?

GoldToe
12-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Athlete's foot....go figure.

Samr
12-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Keith Van Horn.

helwardman
12-17-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm totally RICKETS :lol

Duncan21
12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
I'm totally RICKETS :lol

me too :lol

ALVAREZ6
12-17-2005, 07:59 AM
Rickets

ObiwanGinobili
12-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

:lol

SpursWoman
12-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Rabies :fro

Cant_Be_Faded
12-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Congratulations, you're syphilis!

Transmitted by direct contact with one of your infections (usually through unprotected sex), you're one nasty STD!

Brodels
12-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Congratulations, you're rickets!

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

spurs=bling
12-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

:lol

dang!!! Obi