PDA

View Full Version : GTG Spurs VS OKC Hornets

T Park
12-18-2005, 12:05 AM
I was thinkin we could get together for dinner and the Spurs before heading out to Trinity.

I thought about Buffalo Wild WIngs out on DeZevala.

Any other suggestions?

Im not biased twords anywhere.

Good food, good views for the game is all my standards.

If we go to Buffalo, Ill supply some Wings for everyone.

angel_luv
12-18-2005, 12:48 AM
I have to work. =(

But what I want to know is why is this game not listed on the pocket schedule? I had no idea there was a game Sunday.

spurs=bling
12-18-2005, 01:25 AM
I have to work. =(

But what I want to know is why is this game not listed on the pocket schedule? I had no idea there was a game Sunday.

prolly a typo

T Park
12-18-2005, 01:38 AM
If no one wants to do one, Ill not hold one.

I might leave at 6 to make it to Trinity on time.

Those directions have me confused....

Kori Ellis
12-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Angel -- At the beginning of the season, the Spurs-Hornets game was not scheduled to be on local or national TV (other than on NBA League Pass). That's probably why they missed it on the pocket schedule. But it's actually going to be on FSNSW now.

TPark - I'm probably not going to go out to watch the game. I've gone out too many days in a row and I'm still a bit sick.

boutons
12-18-2005, 05:33 AM
"I've gone out too many days in a row and I'm still a bit sick."

Too much mileage on Kori, Timvp's bad management, ran her ragged.
Kori and Fin should check straight in to a nursing home. :lol

CharlieMac
12-18-2005, 11:40 AM
If no one wants to do one, Ill not hold one.

I might leave at 6 to make it to Trinity on time.

Those directions have me confused....

Did you check out yahoo maps yet? Usually people give me instructions and I dont pay attention because I'm better off looking the directions up online.

howard2
12-18-2005, 05:49 PM
ESPN.com
Dec 18, 2005
Link: ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=251218003)

San Antonio (19-4) at New Orleans (10-13) 8:00 pm EST
OKLAHOMA CITY (Ticker) - After a one-game trip to Louisiana, the New Orleans Hornets are back at the Ford Center on Sunday to host the defending champion San Antonio Spurs.

Displaced here for a majority of their home games because of Hurricane Katrina, the Hornets played for the first time in Louisiana since the end of last season on Friday. However, it was not a happy return as Phoenix posted a 101-88 win at the Maravich Center in Baton Rouge, outscoring the Hornets in the fourth quarter by a whopping 37-10.

Rookie Chris Paul had a solid all-around game, collecting 25 points, seven rebounds, six assists and two steals. P.J. Brown added 20 points and 13 rebounds for the Hornets, who have lost six of their last eight games.

San Antonio is coming off Saturday's thrilling 90-89 home win against Sacramento thanks to Michael Finley's jumper with 2.5 seconds left. Finley scored 16 points in his fourth consecutive start in place of the injured Manu Ginobili.

Tony Parker collected 25 points and 12 assists and Tim Duncan added 24 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks for the Spurs, who have won three straight games and nine of their last 10.

The Spurs have won seven of the last eight games against the Hornets, including all four meetings against their Southwest Division rival last season.
=================================================
Today's Line
FAVORITE OPEN CUR UNDERDOG O/U
SAN ANTONIO 8 6 NO/OKLAHOMA CITY 181

howard2
12-18-2005, 06:06 PM
San Antonio Express-News
By Johnny Ludden
Dec 18, 2005
Link: Express-News (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA121805.11C.BKNspurs.hornets.preview.353de08.ht ml)

Sunday night: Spurs (19-4) vs. Hornets (10-13)

Spurs couting report: The Spurs have won seven of their past eight games against New Orleans. The Spurs are 0-3 in the second game of a back-to-back. Tim Duncan averaged 13.7 points on 34.1percent shooting in those three losses. Beno Udrih averaged 15.3 points in three games against the Hornets last season.

Spurs injuries: Manu Ginobili (sprained right midfoot) is doubtful.
Spurs projected inactive list: Ginobili.

Hornets scouting report: New Orleans lost 101-88 to Phoenix on Friday night in Baton Rouge, La. The Hornets led 78-64 going into the fourth quarter but were outscored 37-10. New Orleans has lost six of its past eight games. Desmond Mason is averaging 12.6 points and 4.5 rebounds since moving into the starting lineup.

Hornets injuries: Chris Andersen (viral infection) is questionable. Bostjan Nachbar (sprained right knee) is doubtful.

Hornets projected inactive list: Nachbar and Maciej Lampe.

Last meeting: The Spurs beat New Orleans 112-89 on March 14 at the SBC Center.

Key matchup: Tony Parker vs. Chris Paul. Two of the league's fastest point guards meet for the first time. Paul, ranked in the top 10 in eight statistical categories among rookies, is averaging 16.7 points, 7.0 assists and 5.9 rebounds while shooting 45.2 percent. He totaled 25 points, six assists and seven rebounds in Friday's loss to Phoenix. Parker entered Saturday averaging a career-best 20.0 points on 53.4 percent shooting.

fraga
12-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Buffallo Wild Wings sucks ass...

T Park
12-18-2005, 06:10 PM
but yet you dont offer an alternative.

Typical pointless, stupid drivel bullshit.

fraga
12-18-2005, 06:12 PM
I thought it was spelled dribble...

angel_luv
12-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Angel -- At the beginning of the season, the Spurs-Hornets game was not scheduled to be on local or national TV (other than on NBA League Pass). That's probably why they missed it on the pocket schedule. But it's actually going to be on FSNSW now.

TPark - I'm probably not going to go out to watch the game. I've gone out too many days in a row and I'm still a bit sick.

Thanks Kori! Feel better! =)