PDA

View Full Version : Weak...

exstatic
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Now the announcers are making excuses for the poor attendance at the Saints' BR games: the blackout is lifted, so the fans are watching at home. Some fans. Get your asses out there and buy some of those $15 tickets. There was no blackout HERE, either, and we managed to average 60K+ for a team that isn't even ours.

I'll bet even with the shitty X-Mas eve date and slow ticket sales, SA outdraws any of the BR games for the final game vs. a crappy Detroit team.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2005, 02:09 PM
That's your problem...you SHOULD be watching the Chargers/Colts game.

exstatic
12-18-2005, 02:25 PM
That's pretty funny, LaChino, but not as funny as the attendance that they will give for this game. I'm sure it will be some shit like 35,000 , but if there's 20,000 there, I'll eat my hat.

Mr Dio
12-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Man, I had to stay away from that SD v Ind game.
I waited all freakin' week for that extra 1/2 point on my service & was going to tease with Cinn or Pitt.

Sea was due for a tough game.
They should prevail but it is yet another one I stayed away from with real & vBookie cash.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Man, I had to stay away from that SD v Ind game.
I waited all freakin' week for that extra 1/2 point on my service & was going to tease with Cinn or Pitt.

Sea was due for a tough game.
They should prevail but it is yet another one I stayed away from with real & vBookie cash.

WTF is up with this 2nd half playcalling on SD's part?

SA210
12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
I think I saw somewhere that we already sold 50,000 for the XMas eve game. not sure if it's true.

TheWriter
12-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Over 50,000 tickets have been sold for the X-Mas eve game.

SA210
12-19-2005, 12:13 AM
so how much do we sell from now to saturday? any guesses?

Kori Ellis
12-19-2005, 02:58 AM
Over 50,000 tickets have been sold for the X-Mas eve game.

Where did you read that? Last I heard it was under 30K.

Kori Ellis
12-19-2005, 03:00 AM
Never mind, I just read that Holly Hills had bought 10K and another group 10K to put it over 50K.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-19-2005, 03:13 AM
Never mind, I just read that Holly Hills had bought 10K and another group 10K to put it over 50K.

Is Hollyhills legit?? I thought the Express News put an article out calling them a scam?

Kori Ellis
12-19-2005, 03:24 AM
I don't know if they are legit, but it looks like they bought 10K tickets and are giving them to the military.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA121505.saintstix.KENS.1096e9e1.html

TheWriter
12-19-2005, 05:03 AM

Where did you hear about this "other" group?

Kori Ellis
12-19-2005, 05:23 AM
Saints forum.

Taco
12-19-2005, 08:53 AM
My nephew gave me, my brother in law and cousin tickets for the game saturday!!!

NINERS4LIFE
12-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Where did you hear about this "other" group?

There is no other "group", it has only been HollyHills that has purchased the 10,000 tix. Saints forum was referring to HollyHills as well.

SA210
12-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I don't know if they are legit, but it looks like they bought 10K tickets and are giving them to the military.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA121505.saintstix.KENS.1096e9e1.html
cool

Oh, Gee!!
12-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Now the announcers are making excuses for the poor attendance at the Saints' BR games: the blackout is lifted, so the fans are watching at home. Some fans. Get your asses out there and buy some of those $15 tickets. There was no blackout HERE, either, and we managed to average 60K+ for a team that isn't even ours.

I'll bet even with the shitty X-Mas eve date and slow ticket sales, SA outdraws any of the BR games for the final game vs. a crappy Detroit team.

who cares? I hope nobody shows up for the Lions game. I want nothing to do with those losers and that snake Benson

TheWriter
12-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Saints forum.

Well that's false.

Only HollyHills has bought tickets.

NINERS4LIFE
12-19-2005, 07:36 PM
who cares? I hope nobody shows up for the Lions game. I want nothing to do with those losers and that snake Benson

That's your problem bro.

Myself, seven friends/family and about 50,000 others will be there to have a good time!!!

Horry For 3!
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
That's your problem bro.

Myself, seven friends/family and about 50,000 others will be there to have a good time!!!
Me and my step-dad will be at the game as well.

gameFACE
12-20-2005, 01:06 AM
I just hope there are more than 50,000 people who actually show up for the game. I know of some civil service/ex-military people who got the HollyHills tickets and are not able to attend. I'll be there, though.

Relatively speaking the matchup is about as even as it can get for the Saints.

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 02:24 AM
It doesn't matter how many of you suckers buy tickets for the game, we are NOT getting the Saints or any other NFL team!!

CrashMag
12-20-2005, 04:31 AM
It doesn't matter how many of you suckers buy tickets for the game, we are NOT getting the Saints or any other NFL team!!

true but we ..... ahhh.... i will still buy

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 01:57 PM
People in Louisiana have things to do other than go watch football games.

They sort of have a state and um, a WORLD of trouble and work in front of them.

And you ignorant, San Antonio fans, who only bicker and bitch cause you want someone else's team, go off like you have anything smart, or good to say.

Just for the way some of you guys have been acting with the Saints. I hope you DONT get them. You don't deserve them. A lot of you guys act so unaware and blind to what's going on in Louisiana it is utterly amazing. So to to the thread starter, good job at looking like a fucking panzi.

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 01:58 PM
PS- Now what's weak? Fucking asshole.

redskinfan
12-20-2005, 02:02 PM
People in Louisiana have things to do other than go watch football games.

They sort of have a state and um, a WORLD of trouble and work in front of them.

And you ignorant, San Antonio fans, who only bicker and bitch cause you want someone else's team, go off like you have anything smart, or good to say.

Just for the way some of you guys have been acting with the Saints. I hope you DONT get them. You don't deserve them. A lot of you guys act so unaware and blind to what's going on in Louisiana it is utterly amazing. So to to the thread starter, good job at looking like a fucking panzi.

Thats excactly why Benson wants to move moron! La. and nola have no disposable income and wont for years jackass

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 02:13 PM
OMFG @ MR Obvious.

Jesus Christ. Dont quote me again please. Ignorant.

Of course they are moving. Just not to the poor excuse Saints fans of SA.

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
im sorry for being sooo rash. but shit. im so sick of san antonioans? talking up a shitstorm about these Saints.

IT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN FOR YA.

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 02:21 PM
im sorry for being sooo rash. but shit. im so sick of san antonioans? talking up a shitstorm about these Saints.

IT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN FOR YA.

nobody wants your piece-of-shit "football" team.

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 03:27 PM
nobody wants your piece-of-shit "football" team.
They aren't my team. Miami is.

Thanks for owning yourself for me. :elephant

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 03:28 PM
They aren't my team. Miami is.

Thanks for owning yourself for me. :elephant

The Dolphins are your team, and I'm the one getting owned?

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 03:30 PM
I just happen to live in Arkansas. Who still has the most survivors living. Saints news as well as general news are everyday happenings that make headlines here, probably cause and for the ones here now. And I know for one thing the people aren't concerned with a team in a game, they are concerned about their friends brother, who was last seen who knows when. Or that little girl down the street who's now dead.

The point of the matter is the people from San Antonio for the most part on this forum are acting like they have no heart or care in the world other than getting the Saints, or dissing the people of Louisiana over the Saints.

Pathetic!

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 03:31 PM
The Dolphins are your team, and I'm the one getting owned?
We also made .500 Sunday on a rebuilding year. OMG OWNED. :lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 03:40 PM
The point of the matter is the people from San Antonio for the most part on this forum are acting like they have no heart or care in the world other than getting the Saints, or dissing the people of Louisiana over the Saints. Pathetic!

don't post here anymore if you feel that way.

Brutalis
12-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Well if you wanna show me different I'd be willing to say different. That's what people usually do to show another how he/she is wrong.

Besides, it's more of a sense and a feeling from the threads I have read about it. The feeling seems to be more commercial than care.

redskinfan
12-20-2005, 04:02 PM
why are you worried about it then, The Saints arent even your team,why do you give a shit?

redskinfan
12-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Well if you wanna show me different I'd be willing to say different. That's what people usually do to show another how he/she is wrong.

Besides, it's more of a sense and a feeling from the threads I have read about it. The feeling seems to be more commercial than care

Hint. STAY OFF THIS THREAD

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 05:17 PM
One thing I can predict is that when S.A. gets strung along, but the team ultimately ends up in L.A., many of the same people now saying to N.O., "It's just a business. Too bad for you," suddenly will be whining about the unfairness of it all.

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 05:29 PM
One thing I can predict is that when S.A. gets strung along, but the team ultimately ends up in L.A., many of the same people now saying to N.O., "It's just a business. Too bad for you," suddenly will be whining about the unfairness of it all.

I hope nobody in SA still believes we're getting the Saints. Please wake up San Antonians.

TheWriter
12-20-2005, 05:35 PM

And they're ending up in LA why?

Benson doesn't want to move there nor is he going to sell.

How hard is that to understand jackass?

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 05:53 PM
And they're ending up in LA why?

Benson doesn't want to move there nor is he going to sell.

How hard is that to understand jackass?
Benson's choices:
Move to L.A.
Sell to someone who will move to L.A.
Go into receivership, after which the team will move to L.A.

Tags has him by the short hairs. The Saints cannot survive without a league subsidy. Benson knows it. It's why he throws temper tantrums.

But getting up the hopes of S.A. fans will help sell tickets this weekend.

TheWriter
12-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Benson's choices:
Move to L.A.
Sell to someone who will move to L.A.
Go into receivership, after which the team will move to L.A.

Tags has him by the short hairs. The Saints cannot survive without a league subsidy. Benson knows it. It's why he throws temper tantrums.

But getting up the hopes of S.A. fans will help sell tickets this weekend.

Those are his choices? Really. You've spoken to the man or you like pulling things out your ass?

If he wanted to go to LA he wouldn't be telling players to renew their lease or talking about taking the NFL to court in order for the Saints to stay here.

Tags can't control where Benson moves his team. Only the NFL owners.

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Those are his choices? Really. You've spoken to the man or you like pulling things out your ass?

If he wanted to go to LA he wouldn't be telling players to renew their lease or talking about taking the NFL to court in order for the Saints to stay here.

Tags can't control where Benson moves his team. Only the NFL owners.
I understand that Benson wants to move to San Antonio. I'm just saying he is going to lose the fight, because unlike say Al Davis, the NFL can just bankrupt Benson by dragging this whole thing out.

TheWriter
12-20-2005, 06:06 PM
I understand that Benson wants to move to San Antonio. I'm just saying he is going to lose the fight, because unlike say Al Davis, the NFL can just bankrupt Benson by dragging this whole thing out.

I'd love it if you quit stating your opinions in a fact like manner.

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 06:07 PM
I'd love it if you quit stating your opinions in a fact like manner.Grow accustomed to disappointment.

TheWriter
12-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Grow accustomed to disappointment.

Sure thing, as soon as you grow a pair of balls.

I'm sure you'd like to rid yourself of that 'gina.

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 06:21 PM
get a room you two

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Sure thing, as soon as you grow a pair of balls.

I'm sure you'd like to rid yourself of that 'gina.
You're an excellent driver.

exstatic
12-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Fuck off, Brutus.

NINERS4LIFE
12-21-2005, 12:50 AM
I just happen to live in Arkansas. Who still has the most survivors living. Saints news as well as general news are everyday happenings that make headlines here, probably cause and for the ones here now. And I know for one thing the people aren't concerned with a team in a game, they are concerned about their friends brother, who was last seen who knows when. Or that little girl down the street who's now dead.

The point of the matter is the people from San Antonio for the most part on this forum are acting like they have no heart or care in the world other than getting the Saints, or dissing the people of Louisiana over the Saints.

Pathetic!

You live in ARKANSAS !!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!! :oops

P.s. I'm quoting YOU!!!

gameFACE
12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy a game regardless of whether the Saints come here or not. Moron.

Pathetic!
I think you are very mistaken. There are plenty of people on this forum, including myself, who are cautious about the whole idea. I wouldn't lump everyone into one category.

NINERS4LIFE
12-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Maybe some of us just want to enjoy a game regardless of whether the Saints come here or not. Moron.

I think you are very mistaken. There are plenty of people on this forum, including myself, who are cautious about the whole idea. I wouldn't lump everyone into one category.

WELL SAID !!!!!

infinite styles
12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
I could care less if they came here or not but were there really over 34k at the game as stated on the box score. From the angles they were showing on TV it looked way less then that.

Oh, Gee!!
12-21-2005, 03:01 PM

You want to enjoy a game between the Saints and Lions? I'm the moron?

NINERS4LIFE
12-21-2005, 09:08 PM

No, you're not a moron.

YOU ARE A FREAKIN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!

gameFACE
12-22-2005, 12:51 AM
Well, Mr. Excitement tell you what - we'll be at the game having a blast and you can stay and whack off :jack to your fat chick fetish in between bong hits. Moron.
:lmao

WELL SAID !!!!!
:smokin

TheWriter
12-22-2005, 01:42 AM
Saints are expecting a sell out for the game.

So far over 60,000 tickets have been sold.

TheWriter
12-22-2005, 02:25 AM
MORE THAN 60,000 TICKETS SOLD FOR SAINTS-LIONS; SELL OUT PROJECTED BY SATURDAY

December 21, 2005, New Orleans Saints

More than 60,000 tickets have been sold to the New Orleans Saints' upcoming home game at the Alamodome in San Antonio vs. Detroit on Saturday, Dec. 24. The game is projected to sell out by Saturday, with a limited number of tickets still available due to player and visiting team allotment returns.

"The Saints would like to thank all of the businesses and individuals that have shown their support to our team through this unusual season," said Saints Owner/Executive Rita Benson LeBlanc. "For our Christmas Eve game against the Lions, we will provide a fun and entertaining family atmosphere in an Alamodome that promises to be full of holiday cheer."

The Saints have several special Christmas-oriented activities planned for pregame and halftime both inside and outside the Alamodome. Also, the Saints, the Aaron Brooks Family Foundation and H-E-B have teamed up to hold a stadium book drive at Alamodome entry points, as well as at the H-E-B Texas-Sized Tailgate Party located on the stadium's south end. All books will be used to help rebuild the New Orleans Public Library System.

For Saints-Lions tickets, fans may call the Saints at 210-208-9520 or Ticketmaster at 800-877-0898. Saints-Lions tickets are also available on-site at the Alamodome box office and online at both www.NewOrleansSaints.com and www.ticketmaster.com. H-E-B Texas-Sized Tailgate Party Permits are available at the Alamodome box office prior to game day.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=2214

Extra Stout
12-22-2005, 09:36 AM
They should jump on the Saints-Lions-Christmas theme and give each fan a pass to go see the Chronic-WHAT?-cles of Narnia.

McKenzie
12-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Jesus Christ! What negativity. Shit, I don't know if I should offer Valium or Midol. How about both?

Going to the game with the 60,000 plus other folks. Going to tailgate and drink and watch my umpteenth live Saints game.

SA210
12-23-2005, 01:45 PM
60,000 plus already sold? Pretty awesome. :tu

SA210
12-24-2005, 12:43 AM
News4 said 55,000 sold today. so which is it 55 or 60 thousand?

McKenzie
12-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Yep....60,000 + and this is a sell out.

Way to go S.A. We RAWK. :owned

McKenzie
12-24-2005, 12:48 AM
I heard sell out of 60,000. Maybe my email blundered, but that's what I heard.

:)

TheWriter
12-24-2005, 03:27 AM
News4 said 55,000 sold today. so which is it 55 or 60 thousand?

WOAI is full of tools. Never believe what they say.

SA210
12-24-2005, 06:19 PM
WOAI is full of tools. Never believe what they say.
I hardly do. They suck.

my2sons
12-25-2005, 08:19 PM
well lions saints is better than than dallas and houston on the last day of preseason which their owner sells at face value. I can do without pro football because the spurs rule, but i want to thank NO for giving me the opportunity to experience pro football in the regular season. the saints just couldn't hold up to all the obstacle that mr. fagliabue put in front of them. One thing i will never ever do is give jerry jones any money to see them play their scrubs in the preseason because they will rest their starters and are only playing in SA because they can't sell out their stadium for an exhibition game. so as i said, whether we get the saints or not, sa proved a point, it has the corporate base to support pro football, which is where the money is made anyway and it gave me a chance to experience the game live. so take all of your negative shit and enjoy your cable dish coverage of football.

McKenzie
12-25-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey, Man. Thanks for what you said. We are a good market. We are good people. Tag is a Fag who wants a team in L.A. We showed the Saints a great run. We sold the tickets, we tailgated, we supported them and will until NOLA is back on her feet.

Oh, but don't be amazed if Tag tries to make that L.A. move. It's HIS agenda, not Benson's. He has $$$$'s buzzing in his head and has told the other owners to vote his way. HE'S the dick here.

Just remember this: S.A. may have run at the Saints, but Tag wants an L.A. Team. Talk about the sweeping vulture in a moment of natural disaster. Tag wants to return the Saints to NOLA, watch them fail because the city cannot support the team, and he'll ask to move them in less than a year. Nevermind giving NOLA 3 years after this unforeseen, GOD can you believe it, disaster.

Tag is the vulture waiting to scoop up a team to fill in his L.A. TV share. He'll do it unless enough of the share supports Benson.

Think about it.