PDA

View Full Version : WTF? TP should have taken more shots

RobinsontoDuncan
12-18-2005, 09:56 PM
He was 8-12 from the field and the spurs lost, so why the fuck doesnt he get more shots? at that point i think its pretty important to give the best player on the floor the ball, tp has been the best spurs player all year, he should pick up the slack when manu is out and when td is not doing well.

Spurologist
12-18-2005, 09:58 PM
pop wanted to make sure beno was in the game to take care of the ball

T Park
12-18-2005, 10:00 PM
lol

Parker is screwed if he does, screwed if he doesn't.

He was trying to get Fin, and Duncan more shots.

Duncan took 12, about 7 less than he should be taking.

But all the 4 down pop haters love it.

Kori Ellis
12-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Umm.. none of the Spurs took enough shots tonight. They turned over the ball and gave their shot attempts to the Hornets.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
But all the 4 down pop haters love it.

Aside from the fact that turnovers did us in, you do realize that Duncan played like ass tonight, right?

I know, I know - Duncan's our only option on offense, so even when he's playing horrible we should shut up and be content with him shooting the ball 30 times seeings he plays with a bunch of scrubs.

:rolleyes

RobinsontoDuncan
12-18-2005, 10:39 PM
the spurs turn the ball over because they always try to dump the ball into TD or they spend too much time trying to set up the perfect play that leads to a dunk instead of taking it off the dribble. I think there is a reason why the best guars in the league get iso plays drawn up for them, and Im not saying the spurs should run a lot of them, but Tony and Manu are both capable of getting to the rim when they want to.

Kori Ellis
12-18-2005, 10:41 PM
the spurs turn the ball over because they always try to dump the ball into TD or they spend too much time trying to set up the perfect play that leads to a dunk instead of taking it off the dribble.

No that's not it. They turned over the ball tonight because they were getting stripped everywhere by the Hornets quick guards. How many steals did the Hornets have 12? 14?

It wasn't about dumping the ball to TD.