PDA

View Full Version : I have PLAYOFF TIX!

tlongII
12-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I just found out Friday that I got a set of playoff tickets for the Seahawks for as many games as they play in Seattle. I might get to see the NFC Championship game! WOOOHOOO!

N.Y. Johnny
12-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Plug the Forum on live TV if you're at the NFC Title game Tlong..hold up a sign or paper "Hello SpursTalk! I'm over here!!!" :spin

tlongII
12-19-2005, 01:55 PM
make a sign that incorporates your signature phrase

LOL! A sign with "I'd hit it!"

Horry For 3!
12-19-2005, 08:11 PM
As do I to the Cowboys games.... :depressed

Gerryatrics
12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I just found out Friday that I got a set of playoff tickets for the Seahawks for as many games as they play in Seattle. I might get to see the NFC Championship game! WOOOHOOO!

How did you get tickets? I'm still trying to figure out when they go on sale to the general public and if they're going to have a presale. I'm almost ready to camp out if it means getting a pair of tickets for me and my bro for at least one of the playoff games.

tlongII
12-21-2005, 11:42 AM
How did you get tickets? I'm still trying to figure out when they go on sale to the general public and if they're going to have a presale. I'm almost ready to camp out if it means getting a pair of tickets for me and my bro for at least one of the playoff games.

My friend owns some sports bars and he is doing some kind of promotional deal with a Seattle brewery named Red Hook. They are hooking him up with 4 seats and he's giving me 2 of them.

ObiwanGinobili
12-21-2005, 11:55 AM
LOL! A sign with "I'd hit it!"

no no no.

A sign with "Baaaaaaaaa!! I'd hit it!"
:lol