PDA

View Full Version : lol @ adidas

TDfan2007
12-19-2005, 06:36 PM
If you've happened to visit this website (http://www.adidas.com/basketball) you might have noticed that of Adidas' three main sponsered players (KG, T-Mac, and Tim) two of them have new shoes out. T-Mac has his new T-Mac 5 and KG has a new shoe comming in January called the A^3 Garnett 3. However Tim has had only one shoe made for him in the past 3 years (the D-Cools which came out two years ago). Adidas made him another shoe but never put it out on the Market (they looked more like running shoes than basketball shoes anyways).

It's just sad that even adidas refuses to market Tim and they sponsered him. Even when his D-Cools came out they weren't advertised whatsoever.

Stupid adidas.

:pctoss

T Park
12-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah but hes played horrible lately so he doesn't deserve his own shoe right now.

Extra Stout
Damn Duncan. He's good at winning championships, but he sucks at really important things, like getting new kicks named after him, cameoing in rap videos, getting 16-year-olds to write letters about him in SLAM!, and getting 10 million people to move to San Antonio so it will be a major market so people can watch more of their games on TV without having to buy NBA League Pass.

E20
D-Cools are cool. They are comfy, I've played in them before kind of loose though. I have them signed by Timmy himself.

E20
12-19-2005, 06:50 PM
getting 16-year-olds to write letters about him in SLAM!,
They were in there mid-20's. :lol

leemajors
12-19-2005, 08:13 PM
are those ones never released the ones he quit wearing when he was hurting his ankles every other game? they looked like they had no ankle support whatsoever. get back with nike.

infinite styles
12-19-2005, 10:04 PM
I never expected them to come out with a signature Duncan shoe because when they signed him they came out and said that they wouldn't release a Duncan shoe.

TDfan2007
12-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Damn Duncan. He's good at winning championships, but he sucks at really important things, like getting new kicks named after him, cameoing in rap videos, getting 16-year-olds to write letters about him in SLAM!, and getting 10 million people to move to San Antonio so it will be a major market so people can watch more of their games on TV without having to buy NBA League Pass.

When did I mention that having a signature shoe was important? I'm just pointing out an interesting fact. Jeez don't be so quick to hate.

Spurzn703
12-20-2005, 10:15 AM
He isnt marketable. McGrady is b/c he's a shooter and dunks the ball all the time, kinda like Amare S. Garnett is the same. Duncan is Mr Fundamental. He has no "woooooooooooah" moves. U'll never see him on AND 1 mix tapes.

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 10:16 AM
When did I mention that having a signature shoe was important? I'm just pointing out an interesting fact. Jeez don't be so quick to hate.
I wasn't hating on you. Apologies since you thought so.

Summers
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM

He's in Tony's video! He'll have street cred coming out his ears when everyone sees that shizzle!

:lol

Extra Stout
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
He's in Tony's video! He'll have street cred coming out his ears when everyone sees that shizzle!

:lolMaybe a Parisian youth will set a Renault afire in Tim's honor.