PDA

View Full Version : I got some predictions

Never Give Up On Ur Team
12-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Anyone remember back in the '03 championship year and even some the year after, how the Spurs would go on 8 to 13 game winning streaks? Well....
Prediction 1- One of those Streaks will start soon. We will beat mighty Detroit, The Hoodlum Pacers, and Malik Rose and Friends, no matter how emotional and hard those games will be. A STREAK WILL START... Due to the recent criticism of the team and Tim.
Prediction 2-Tim gonna go offfffffffffffffff
Prediction 3-YOU GUYS WILL STOP COMPLAINING, after you figure out after 24 games last year, we were 19-5 last year. Same record as last year, and I believe we went onto win the ship last year after starting with a horrendous record. We beat every good team we have played, and I say if we keep the number 1 spot in our division, that it is ok we drop some back to backs to lesser teams before the all star break. Our Spurs do this every year, and it really is showing a lack of loyalty and belief in our team that you get this down on them, because they slack off when they are tired. We've lost four back to backs and then we lost the game after Turkey Day, which I am sure all our players would of rathered being with their families. Not big losses and we got back at the Mav's.
Prediction 4-Everything will start to click soon, and the Spurs will repeat and take home their fourth trophy in the last 8 years.
Prediction 5-The Mavs will eventually crumble and the Suns will rise becoming our main contender.
Prediction 6-We will be seeing the Indiana Pacers in the Finals.

Thats it.

One more thing... NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOUR TEAM EVER, even if we turn into Hawks caliber someday. Our boys in the silver and black always get the job done...always. We aren't even doing bad. A win in December is a win, and we are fixing to go on a streak.

ducks
12-20-2005, 06:33 PM
my prediction this is a poster that post here that has a new screen name

Oh, Gee!!
12-20-2005, 06:34 PM
way to fire up the troops. hoorah

tekdragon
12-20-2005, 06:34 PM
"Never Give Up On Ur Team"...

Shouldn't you have a pic of T Park as your avatar?

ZStomp
12-20-2005, 06:37 PM
my prediction: i'm getting into bed.

Never Give Up On Ur Team
12-20-2005, 06:39 PM
my prediction this is a poster that post here that has a new screen name

You are correct, i am not a regular, but i had about a 100 posts. I posted from bout Tim's ankle injury last year to the Denver series. I got fed up with people like Sequ and some others thinking we were going down and talking so much shit. So i got angry and left the board with an angry post. If you can figure out who i am, i'll give you...well...my props for figuring it out. I bet you wont figure it out though. I never posted enough for anyone to remember me.

Go Spurs Go 4 life

From Robinson To Duncan To Parker To Mahinmi To The Player Who Becomes The New Franchise Player...Hardcore fan 4 life Rain or Shine

ducks
12-20-2005, 06:54 PM
my prediction: i'm getting into bed.
and not getting laid :angel

ZStomp
12-20-2005, 06:55 PM
and not getting laid :angel

Holy shit...I actually understood you.

I'm sick..i'm feeling under the weather...so not today.....