PDA

View Full Version : Saints v Lions Tailgating anyone?

Mr Dio
12-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Some cowkrs & I bought some of those 1/2 price $70 tickets & want to know if anyone has tailgated before and/or tailgating this time?

I want to take some bottles down there because the beer seriously bloats. :lol

Horry For 3!
12-20-2005, 10:12 PM
I'll be at the game with my step-dad but I doubt he wants to tailgate.

Mr Dio
12-20-2005, 10:37 PM
If I find out where we're at I'll let ya know so if you'd like to swing by for a couple you're more than welcome.
Dude I know has a small grill & small truck but whatever works I guess.

mikejones99
12-20-2005, 11:23 PM
This should be a classic matchup.. hh he eh he Better drink alot.

Kori Ellis
12-20-2005, 11:29 PM
The Truth (AKA The Pinoy Pounder) had a nice grill/tailgating set up last time.

Dio, did you get a tailgate parking permit? (I think it's $20). I believe you can start setting up at 8am.

NINERS4LIFE
12-21-2005, 01:11 AM
You need to buy a $20.00 pass for every space you want to use. If more than one, you need to show up together because you can't pick your spot.

Also, gates open at 7:00 a.m. and it is better to get their early so you won't be so far from Dome entrance and PORT-O-Potties. I've been there at 7:00 both times and there was already a line formed and people setting up.

If you wan't the parking lot with more action and fun, go into LOT C. This is where H.E.B sets up, as well as the Ticket760.

By the way, it's cool to use a small grill because it's easier clean up and less hassle. And trust me, if it's like last couple of times, there will be tons of food next to and around you. Everyone seems to go overboard and the closer it's to kick off, people start begging you to take all kinds of food they have made!

You'll have a great time, but don't show off your bottles until after 10:00 a.m, just pour alcohol and beer into plastic cups until the curfew is over.

I be there with friends/family, a little food and beer!

SequSpur
12-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Curfew? The game is on Saturday.

NINERS4LIFE
12-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Curfew? The game is on Saturday.

OOOOH HELL !!!!!! Then Drink away my MAN !!!!!!!

Forgot it was Sat and not Sunday!

TheTruth
12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
If by some chance I am able to be off Saturday, I have a ticket and a tailgating pass waiting for me.

Marklar MM
12-21-2005, 11:22 AM
The Saints will beat the Lions.

Taco
12-21-2005, 02:08 PM

I second that and the crowd will be loud!!!!!

Shiner Bock Girl
12-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Some cowkrs & I bought some of those 1/2 price $70 tickets & want to know if anyone has tailgated before and/or tailgating this time?

I want to take some bottles down there because the beer seriously bloats. :lol

McKensie and me will be there....We were looking for ppl tailgating also we could meet up.

Shiner Bock Girl
12-21-2005, 03:04 PM
I second that and the crowd will be loud!!!!!

I can't wait...last game i lost my voice for a week....I'll look forward to that again...Even the Falcon fans who were sitting behind me said they gave up screaming over my voice...LOL....Talk about shutting up 5 falcon fans....

Mr. Defense
12-21-2005, 06:54 PM
i'll be there. Go Saints!

Horry For 3!
12-22-2005, 04:02 PM
I wonder what time I should get there.

I am thinking about 10 am.

midgetonadonkey
12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Do you have to buy the passes on gameday or can you buy them early??

Kori Ellis
12-22-2005, 05:06 PM

You can buy them early at the Alamodome box office.

McKenzie
12-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Yep...I'll be there with Shiner Girlie. I hope I can smuggle in wine. The beer makes me feel and look like the Michelin Tire Man. Thanks but no.

Geaux Saints!

Mr Dio
12-22-2005, 08:39 PM
The Truth (AKA The Pinoy Pounder) had a nice grill/tailgating set up last time.

Dio, did you get a tailgate parking permit? (I think it's $20). I believe you can start setting up at 8am.

Yeah, 2 cowkrs are getting there @ 7a & I'll prob show up @ apprx 930a. I will have to call & see where they're at I guess.
Anyone drvg down there to the game @ apprx 9a-930a from the NW side of town that pull my ass along? Or should I take, will they allow, a closed bag of bottles on Park & Ride?

NINERS4LIFE
12-22-2005, 09:02 PM

Passes for Tailgating ???

I'm pretty sure you CAN'T buy them on Saturday, I think you can only buy them early.

McKenzie
12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Yeah, 2 cowkrs are getting there @ 7a & I'll prob show up @ apprx 930a. I will have to call & see where they're at I guess.
Anyone drvg down there to the game @ apprx 9a-930a from the NW side of town that pull my ass along? Or should I take, will they allow, a closed bag of bottles on Park & Ride?

No clue. We have Alamodome parking passes and bottle of wine that looks just like Dr. Pepper in those plastic bottles. ;)

Where will ya'll be? Section C? That's where we will head after securing the car. What's on the menu and do we need to bring anything? Just name it.

Shiner Bock Girl
12-24-2005, 08:26 AM
No clue. We have Alamodome parking passes and bottle of wine that looks just like Dr. Pepper in those plastic bottles. ;)

Where will ya'll be? Section C? That's where we will head after securing the car. What's on the menu and do we need to bring anything? Just name it.

I sure wish we could have planned this better because with everyone pitching in we could have had one spurstalk kick ass tailgating party. I wanted to bring an ice chest of beer but didn't want to lug it around without a place to be. LOL...

Sonia_TX
12-24-2005, 10:05 AM
I don't think there will be any tailgating for us. We're getting our asses dropped off because we don't want to pay for parking haha. I think we're just going to head on into the dome once we get there. I am freakin' excited!!

ABDENOUR POWER
12-24-2005, 10:48 AM

Hopefully. The Lions need as high of a draft pick as possible.
:lol