PDA

View Full Version : that championship ring give away

tw05baller
12-20-2005, 11:32 PM
did they ever announce who one the rings from that raffle thing

Kori Ellis
12-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Yes, two women won. They announced it at one of the home games.

CharlieMac
12-20-2005, 11:53 PM
That's the one piece of jewelry in this house that I wouldn't pawn.

CharlieMac
12-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Jess just walked by, let me add that I wouldn't pawn my wedding ring either.

ShoogarBear
12-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh, I thought this was going to be a Finals prediction thread. :)

Vashner
12-21-2005, 01:39 AM
Hum.. Would you Ebay the ring?

I think I would.. I am broke..

alamo50
12-22-2005, 04:53 AM
I thought this thread was about Rasho.

Kori Ellis
12-22-2005, 02:13 PM
THE SPURS & H-E-B PRESENT TWO LUCKY SPURS FANS WITH THEIR RINGS AT HALFTIME THIS FRIDAY

Winners get their bling just in time for the holidays

SAN ANTONIO, December 22, 2005 - Everyone wishes for diamonds this time of year, but two lucky Spurs fans are walking away with 208 diamonds each as winners of the Spurs NBA Championship Ring Raffle presented by H-E-B benefiting the Spurs Foundation.

After having their numbers selected in the Ring Raffle drawing, Jeanine Johnson and Shelley Hine will receive their authentic, personalized 2005 Spurs NBA Championship rings center court from Spurs owner Peter Holt and H-E-B group vice president of marketing, advertising, branding and design Cory Basso this Friday night during halftime of the Spurs vs. Raptors game.

While the two lucky winners each walked away with a ring worth thousands of dollars, the Spurs Foundation was the biggest winner of the three-week raffle, raising more than $101,000 to develop and/or refurbish basketball courts in local communities.

The Spurs Foundation was founded in 1988 by the San Antonio Spurs to support physically, emotionally and economically underserved South Texas youth. Since its formation, the Foundation has donated more than $9.5 million in cash and in-kind donations to area youth organizations.

For 100 years, H-E-B has been an innovative retailer. Known for its fresh food, quality products and convenient services, H-E-B strives to provide the best customer experience at the lowest prices. Based in San Antonio, H-E-B proudly employs more than 56,000 partners and serves millions of customers in more than 150 communities throughout Texas and Mexico. For more information about H-E-B, please visit www.heb.com.

Phenomanul
12-22-2005, 02:16 PM
I hope the SPURS win again this year so that we have a similar opportunity next year to win a ring....

HOW SWEET that would be ....