PDA

View Full Version : Big huge piece of humble pie!

Dre_7
12-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Okay, so I went to the game. As I do every year SA comes to Wisconsin, I talked SO much junk. The entire first half I was just rippin on the Bucks. Smack talkin to all the fans around me. BUT, today I just got served with a big piece of humble pie. OUCH!!! He who laughs last, laughs loudest. Nothin I could do about it. Oh well.

Oh well. Hey, when I said that Bogut was the real deal earlier this year, some people thought differently. So, I ask you, do you still think he will be a bust??

BTW, I have a few pics. Didnt get much in the second half though, game was too close by then.

ZStomp
12-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Lesson learned??

Don't talk trash.

Bogut had a very good game. Is he a bust? Who knows? But averaging 8.1 pts and 7.1 rbs isn't all that impressive when you compare to other #1 picks.

Oh, Gee!!
12-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Bogut is a good kid

spurs=bling
12-21-2005, 01:13 AM
I talked SO much junk. The entire first half I was just rippin on the Bucks. Smack talkin to all the fans around me

why did you do that?

well i hope you had fun, even though they lost

Dre_7
12-21-2005, 01:18 AM
why did you do that?

I do it every year, and its usually a Spurs W. But hey, every dog has its day. Just wait till june.

It was a blast though (other then the last 0.7 seconds).

Horry had three mistakes that cost the game IMO. Missed three that would have sealed it. Missed FT that would have made the lead 3. Didnt guard the inbounder.

Oh well. Ill be back to the Bradley Center next year, wearing my San Antonio Spurs 2006 NBA Championship gear. Until then, I gotta give props to Illwaukee. They finally beat SA. I never thought I would see it.

T Park
12-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Milwaukee beat the Spurs in Milwaukee 2 years ago on a buzzer beater.

No biggie.

I think Bogut is good.

I dont know if hes FIRST PICK good though.

Dre_7
12-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Milwaukee beat the Spurs in Milwaukee 2 years ago on a buzzer beater.

No biggie.

No biggie to you. To me it is a big deal. Losing to Nook is no biggie to me. But when you live in Wisconsin like I do, losing to the Bucks sucks. I would rather have won tonight and get smoked against NYK.

I think Bogut is good.

I dont know if hes FIRST PICK good though

Like I said a couple weeks ago. I would trade EVERY big man (not named Duncan) for Bogut.

GoSpurs21
12-21-2005, 01:27 AM
NVE is washed up why does he get so many minutes?????

Dre_7
12-21-2005, 01:28 AM
NVE is washed up why does he get so many minutes?????

Cuz Manu is in a suit.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2005, 01:39 AM
seriously that inbound pass was bs, just like 0.4!!! why isnt pop playin the inbound pass? today was bad for 2 south west teams :(:(

Dre_7
12-21-2005, 01:44 AM
I said to the guy next to me these exact words "why the hell arent we guarding the inbounder pass?" He didnt get a chance to respond cuz he was too busy jumping around and screaming in my face. :depressed :lol

Phenomanul
12-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Great Pass by Kukoc.... you're right, we should have been disrupting the pass...

Duncan fouled out on a bogus call... Mo Williams stepped in front of Duncan's path and tossed himself to the floor as soon as he felt Duncan was behind him... :pctoss

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Seriously the next game malik rose better do us a favor :D