PDA

View Full Version : Rasho is a disgrace.

SequSpur
12-21-2005, 08:17 AM
That was the poorest display of manhood ever seen on an NBA court.

WTF was Rasho doing at the end of OT?

Does this not define him as an NBA player?

A weak ass pussy.

:pctoss

fraga
12-21-2005, 08:22 AM
I think he was just hoping the play would get busted and so he didn't even try...damn "Frankenstein" and his slow ass...

boutons
12-21-2005, 08:30 AM
yeah, the replay showed Rasho spectating at arm's length as Bogut went up for the ball.
Rasho should have been going up after the lazy-pass ball with as much energy as Bogut.
Any deflection or impeding of Bogut would have preserved the tie.
But without Tim for a 2nd OT, the Spurs didn't have much hope.

George Gervin's Afro
12-21-2005, 09:26 AM
it was a perfect pass that was perfectly timed.. i was pissed at rasho until i saw the replay.. i always try to be very patient with rasho..

TwoHandJam
12-21-2005, 09:28 AM
For all of those posters out there who were debating my assertion that I want no part of Rasho in the playoffs, last night was a perfect example of why. Not only does he get no respect from the officials but he's not a crunch time performer. Never has been.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2005, 09:47 AM
In the dyin seconds inbound pass, rasho = the beasts gets out muscle by bogut for the catch and shoot?? wtf is up with rasho?

spursupporter
12-21-2005, 10:02 AM
he look down on 0.7 seconds...

zocool16
12-21-2005, 10:06 AM
this is whats wrong with some fans ...why r u gonna kill rasho for that one play? true it was a lazy effort but rasho overall has been solid (sorry if u guys cant se that). also if anyone should get killed is the refs who treated bogut like a veteran and duncan like rookie...oh and even more deserving of getting killed... tony parker, what a stupid decision for a 'game-winning shot'. i was pissed at parker and wanted to kill him...but it happens, u cant totally abandon ur player over on play...relax guys, we all know this game was bs, it fuels me more and more to proudly say 'go spurs go!'

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2005, 10:13 AM
That last foul on duncan was bs, barely touch him to trip him over.

cherylsteele
12-21-2005, 10:19 AM
this is whats wrong with some fans ...why r u gonna kill rasho for that one play? true it was a lazy effort but rasho overall has been solid (sorry if u guys cant se that). also if anyone should get killed is the refs who treated bogut like a veteran and duncan like rookie...oh and even more deserving of getting killed... tony parker, what a stupid decision for a 'game-winning shot'. i was pissed at parker and wanted to kill him...but it happens, u cant totally abandon ur player over on play...relax guys, we all know this game was bs, it fuels me more and more to proudly say 'go spurs go!'
Because he has a knack for doing this type of thing at the wrong time way too often. All he had to do is put his arms up....that is basic defense.....and jump he would have disrupted the play and we would be the 2nd overtime. He can't jump over a dime without tripping over it. Don't tell me he couldn't do anything about.....everyone in the arena knew the play was coming....Rasho was looking at it too but did nothing.

He was aggressive to begin with but then became lackadasical at least opportune time.

cherylsteele
12-21-2005, 10:20 AM
That last foul on duncan was bs, barely touch him to trip him over.
True..but that is not why we lost.

spurjur
12-21-2005, 10:24 AM
I hate to blame the officials for a game, but that one official kept calling some questionable fouls.

angel_luv
12-21-2005, 10:26 AM
NO ONE should have had to make a game saving block last night. The whole team let the game go where it went. In one way or another, the loss is on everyone.

Even if Rasho did mess up on that last play ( and I am not convinced he did), he's still having an excellent season.

Say what you want. I still have complete confidence in Sho.

dmac
12-21-2005, 10:39 AM
yeah, the replay showed Rasho spectating at arm's length as Bogut went up for the ball.
Rasho should have been going up after the lazy-pass ball with as much energy as Bogut.
Any deflection or impeding of Bogut would have preserved the tie.
But without Tim for a 2nd OT, the Spurs didn't have much hope.
hopefully he'll be watching Nazr play from his seat on the bench!

cherylsteele
12-21-2005, 10:49 AM
hopefully he'll be watching Nazr play from his seat on the bench!
Nazr tends to wash his hands in Crisco sometimes still.

Maybe we ought to trade Nazr and Rasho for Bogut???:D

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2005, 12:16 PM
2 ppl fucked up last nite, horry for not covering the inbound kucock :D or anyone else on the court if his not goin to cover kukoc, and rasho who has caught a bit of fabricios i cant jump 1cm of the ground

Amuseddaysleeper
12-21-2005, 12:16 PM
wow this thread feels like the .4 thread all over again :pctoss

AI-square
12-21-2005, 01:10 PM
This makes me sick man. Does Rasho have "Hate Me" tatooed on his head or something?

alamo50
12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Pop get your head out of your ass and get rid of the Rash!
I so had it with him.

dmac
12-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Nazr tends to wash his hands in Crisco sometimes still.

Maybe we ought to trade Nazr and Rasho for Bogut???:D
tempting!

Slomo
12-21-2005, 01:31 PM
only in your dreams, Rasho is not even worth half a player in the NBA

the Spurs having been shopping the guy for the past 2 season and he's stll here
link?

fraga
12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Rasho is not even worth half a player in the NBA
Not true...he can score...he's just slow as f*ck...

Willinsa
12-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Rasho sucks there is nothing more to say, he was schooled by a damn rookie.
I think he stood around like a dumbass those last .7 seconds and did nothing.

Someone said he is having a great year??? wtf? he is averaging 5.7 points and 4.4 rebounds as a freakin starter. That guy has no business being on this team.

Chris
12-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Don't blame this on Rasho, no one saw that play coming.

boutons
12-21-2005, 01:52 PM
"no one saw that play coming."

fore-knowledge of the play was not required.

"keep you eye on the ball and cover your man" is all it would have taken. Once that lob was in the air, the ball belonged to Rasho as much as it belonged to Bogut.

angel_luv
12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
I really hope you guys are not as cruel as you sometimes sound.

T Park
12-21-2005, 02:17 PM
I knew the armchair Phil Jacksons would be out today to put the blame of this loss on Rasho.

Typical dumbfucks.

Walton Buys Off Me
12-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Why blame Rasho?

What was Popovich thinking having him on the court in the first place? Where was Mohammed? Anyways, it's always easy to second guess but it's just sometimes mind boggling to me that Gregg Popovich is the only human being on the planet that values Rasho more than horse excrement......why?

wildbill2u
12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I didn't see the play, but according to press reports, Rasho was fronting Bogut and the pass was lobbed in. Bogut didn't even come down with it, just flipped it up while falling backward because there wasn't time.

I'd say it was a lucky desperate play by Bogut that might have been avoided if Rasho had been a little more aggressive, but you don't want to foul in that situation.

Give the Bucks some props for good effort and never quitting and let's move on.

Willinsa
12-21-2005, 02:38 PM
I knew the armchair Phil Jacksons would be out today to put the blame of this loss on Rasho.

Typical dumbfucks.

Dumbfucks are people like you does not know shit about basketball, if Rasho faced the ball and did not let some fucking rookie make him look like crap we would not have this discussion. It is obvious you never played team basketball before in your life.

T Park
12-21-2005, 02:46 PM
but it's just sometimes mind boggling to me that Gregg Popovich is the only human being on the planet that values Rasho more than horse excrement

Maybe cause he has twice the basketball knowledge in one toe, than you do in your hole body eh Stephen A?

Dumbfucks are people like you does not know shit about basketball, if Rasho faced the ball and did not let some fucking rookie make him look like crap we would not have this discussion. It is obvious you never played team basketball before in your life

Jees, take a pill 15 year old.

Rasho fronted Bogut on the inbounds and he caught and shot it in one motion.

It was a hell of a play.

Credit Bogut.

Dudes a rookie, but hes a hell of a player.

smeagol
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Maybe cause he has twice the basketball knowledge in one toe, than you do in your hole body eh Stephen A?

Jees, take a pill 15 year old.

Rasho fronted Bogut on the inbounds and he caught and shot it in one motion.

It was a hell of a play.

Credit Bogut.

Your man love for Rasho never ceases to amaze me.

CharlieMac
12-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Horry should have covered the inbounds passer and Rasho should have jumped.

Mixability
12-21-2005, 02:58 PM

Typical dumbfucks.

I would have rather had you, yes you T Park, defending Bogut out there, anyone but Rasho! :pctoss

Mixability
12-21-2005, 03:00 PM
and Rasho should have jumped.

He can jump? It sure didn't look like it last night! I could probably win a jumpball against him and I'm one short ass mexican! :lol

T Park
12-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Your man love for Rasho never ceases to amaze me.

Why,

cause I defend him??

Your man love for Manu never ceases to amaze either, so back down child.

SouthernFried
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Ya, I think Rasho could have done a better job. But Rasho is Rasho.

Rasho is good...he does some good things, and I think he's a smart player. But, he's no Hakeem. Both he and Nazr are good players, and have some good pluses...but, both have some big weakness's as well. Like most players, I guess.

We've got 3, mebbe 4 (if you count Finley) all-star type players on our team. It's just, none of them are centers. Mebbe a Ben Wallace, a David Robinson, or a Mourning would have been able to stop that last play...but, mebbe not.

I don't think its a surprise to anyone, that Rasho and Nazr are not in the league of those players. As much as I wanted it to happen, to expect someone like Rasho to have jumped up, interfering or blocking that lob...well, it's Rasho man, not David.

You think he coulda at least got his hands up tho. Little chance he woulda been called for a foul doing that. Don't need to be an all-star to do that...or even athletic.

Damnit Rasho...why ain't you David?

Slomo
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
should I link ESPN articles of and ESPN Insiders for the past year +?
I'd really like to see links to Spurs officials supporting your claim for the last two years.

Walton Buys Off Me
12-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Why,

cause I defend him??

Your man love for Manu never ceases to amaze either, so back down child.

News flash doucebag, Manu Ginobili is an all-star, world class basketball that is as clutch as anyone to ever play the game. Your boy Rasho is a steaming pile of rabbit droppings that we couldn't even jettison out of town in return for the sarcophagus of Tariq Abdul Wahad........yes it seems even he has more value in today's NBA than Rasho Nesterovic.

When you literally can't GIVE a player away...that's something.

leemajors
12-21-2005, 03:45 PM
mohammed was pump faking in the locker room, stuck on an infinite loop.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2005, 03:52 PM
OMG Rasho did what!?!??!?!

No matter what any of you Rasho Fans say, even though the Spurs collectively are responsible for the game being so close, he is still solely responsible for that shot. That is fucking pathetic, man....he didn't even challenge it?

omg..

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2005, 03:56 PM
I realize it was a split second shot, but it's better to play overly aggressive in that situation than not aggressive enough.....

T Park
12-21-2005, 04:04 PM
and if he wouldve fouled him you two geniuses wouldve said

"How could he foul in a situation like that, OMG!!"

Your boy Rasho is a steaming pile of rabbit droppings that we couldn't even jettison out of town in return for the sarcophagus of Tariq Abdul Wahad

Link to the Mavericks or the Spurs saying thats what happened?

Manu Ginobili is an all-star, world class basketball that is as clutch as anyone to ever play the game

And he has his faults like everyone else.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2005, 04:08 PM
and if he wouldve fouled him you two geniuses wouldve said

"How could he foul in a situation like that, OMG!!"
No, i like fouls, and putting a rookie on the free throw line in a pressure situation, WHILE he catches a perfectly thrown lob pass, would be fine by me. Then, and only then, if the bucks won it would have been due to Bogut's clutch factor, and not Rasho's incredibly horrible reaction time and jumping quickness.

Slomo
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
LOL, how many times do you see officials commenting on trades? (BESIDES ARTEST)

if you think the Spurs weren't trying to get rid of him then that's a lie you can live with Listen Shawn of the Dumb

I remember about clubs asking for Rasho being part of a trade package and the Spurs refusing it (I guess that would be a trade comment). I also remember the Spurs saying that they would concider any inteligent trade (and I'm pretty sure that would include Rasho and quite a few other players on the team) and it still hasn't happen - so if they are really trying to get rid of him, why hasn't it happened yet? It's not like there were no opportunities.

My problem with you and the other Rasho haters out there is that you are incapable of rationaly discuss his role on the team. NVE has a shitty season so far and has made way more mistakes than Rasho - I don't remember a thread dedicated to him. Same could be said of Nazr's season.

And blaming yesterday's fiasco on Rasho... I guess that's a lie you can live with.

SenorSpur
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
The guy didn't react at all to the pass or the shot. He never bothered to challenge either. It's that simple.

E20
12-21-2005, 04:18 PM
If Rasho had fronted Bogut with an arm lock, there would have been no way Bogut could have done that.

Cowboys_R_#1
12-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Rasho didn't make the play we all wanted, but I have seen a few games this year where he has really stepped it up. On offense, defense, and rebounding in general. He is not an intimidator nor will he ever get calls, but he is a presence and could come in useful during the playoffs. All it takes is him getting a critical rebound or making that big block in a playoff game or other big game and all his past "sins" will be forgiven.

kris
12-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Why blame Rasho?

What was Popovich thinking having him on the court in the first place? Where was Mohammed? Anyways, it's always easy to second guess but it's just sometimes mind boggling to me that Gregg Popovich is the only human being on the planet that values Rasho more than horse excrement......why?

This guy is onto something. Even with Tim Duncan fouled out, why was Rasho in the game? He is not a finisher, he doesn't have the intensity or the toughness. I also was curious what Pop Beno was doing in the game for defense.

Why Popovich trudged through the Slovenian snow to pay this guy $42,000,000 is beyond me.

kris
12-21-2005, 04:24 PM
If Rasho had fronted Bogut with an arm lock, there would have been no way Bogut could have done that.

Exactly, the referees almost never call that and that's what pretty much all NBA players do which is why you usually don't see easy lob plays like Bogut's going towards the basket.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2005, 04:28 PM
the referees almost never call thatThey seemed to be fairly prone to make those kinds of calls last night.

Pero
12-21-2005, 04:29 PM
How can this loss be only Rasho`s fault? What about Horry and Barry who didn`t get the defensive rebound when Williams missed the layup? Bogut got the rebound and tied, that shouldn`t have been allowed. And Bogut`s shot was a bit lucky too.

E20
12-21-2005, 04:30 PM
They seemed to be fairly prone to make those kinds of calls last night.
They don't call those in high school, when I'm moving with my defender I always have an arm lock on him. Never get called ever.

And if they are so lenient on travels, an arm lock shouldn't even be worth to be acknowledged as something illegal.

kris
12-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Actually I thought they did a pretty good job of letting them play at the end of the game. There were some plays where I thought for sure the Spurs would get called for a shooting call. Duncan's 6th foul was unfortunate, but Mo Williams (don't remember if it was him?) made a nice veteran move ala John Stockton and I think the referee's hand was forced.

SLOVENIAN 8
12-21-2005, 04:34 PM
What a shit. You blame Rasho, but the fact is that we should blame the whole team for this loos, becouse they allow that MIL go overtime. If we are so good we should win it without a problem.
We could only blame the whole team an that is the end of everything...

ChumpDumper
12-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Never pass up a chance for a pile-on.

E20
12-21-2005, 04:36 PM
What a shit. You blame Rasho, but the fact is that we should blame the whole team for this loos, becouse they allow that MIL go overtime. If we are so good we should win it without a problem.
It was the whole team. We looked amazing in the 1st quarter, but that was it. We got out-rebounded and out-hustled. Tim Duncan didn't register his 10th rebound untill overtime that says a lot. The Spurs defensive prescense wasn't even noticeable. You don't let the Bucks score that many points on you if you are labeled as one of the elite defending teams in the NBA.

kris
12-21-2005, 04:40 PM

Oh I think there is plenty of blame to go around. The reasons I singled out Rasho were (1) that is what this thread is about, (2) he gave up the game winning basket, and (3) I wonder why Pop thought so highly of him when I watch replays of him watching the plays.

Mr. Defense
12-21-2005, 04:47 PM
That was the poorest display of manhood ever seen on an NBA court.

WTF was Rasho doing at the end of OT?

Does this not define him as an NBA player?

A weak ass pussy.

:pctoss

i didn't see the game. but uhh...no shit. :lol

Tek_XX
12-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. I think it's fine that the Rasho haters come on here to get there nuts off but please this team has more problems than a fucked up play by many Spurs.

tekdragon
12-21-2005, 05:46 PM
I don't suppose anyone noticed that the Bucks made a great fucking play, huh?

It was a perfect pass, and incredible touch by the rookie to get it in. I don't think Tim could have blocked the shot, and Bogut was getting good position all night.

They made a great play. Give them some credit.

People are acting like it was Rasho that tipped it in.

angel_luv
12-21-2005, 05:57 PM
It was a hell of a play.

Credit Bogut.

And Kukoc. That play was genius and perfectly executed. I don't know that anyone could have stopped it.
Incredible!

SequSpur
12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Rasho is a disgrace to manhood. Did you see the tip in rebound that Bogut got on the previous play?

Rasho was in the first row pouring beer.

WTF?

Mixability
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
And Kukoc. That play was genius and perfectly executed. I don't know that anyone could have stopped it.
Incredible!

No one could have stopped it? Did you mean a "nobody" (Rasho) couldn't stop it? :lol

angel_luv
12-21-2005, 06:26 PM
:makemyday

Rescueone
12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
This one is on Parker. He was getting to the rim all night long. At the end of regulation, why didn't he penetrate into the lane and then kick it to Horry for the game winner. Horry was set up in his favorite spot waiting for the pass from Parker. I just knew the play was designed for Horry. Then Parker just dribbles the ball a few times and takes a three without looking else where. That was bullshit!! I would've rather seen Horry or Finley take that shot than Parker and his funky ass jumper! They both were wide open and Parker ignored them. PARKER IS ONLY GOOD AT MAKING LAYUPS! THAT'S IT! Whenever I see him take a jumper, I'm suprised that it goes in when it does, and so are you! I know it! Parker thinks he's an All Star and all privliged or something!

E20
12-21-2005, 06:41 PM
This one is on Parker. He was getting to the rim all night long. At the end of regulation, why didn't he penetrate into the lane and then kick it to Horry for the game winner. Horry was set up in his favorite spot waiting for the pass from Parker. I just knew the play was designed for Horry. Then Parker just dribbles the ball a few times and takes a three without looking else where. That was bullshit!! I would've rather seen Horry or Finley take that shot than Parker and his funky ass jumper! They both were wide open and Parker ignored them. PARKER IS ONLY GOOD AT MAKING LAYUPS! THAT'S IT! Whenever I see him take a jumper, I'm suprised that it goes in when it does, and so are you! I know it! Parker thinks he's an All Star and all privliged or something!
Steve Francis?

Pero
12-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Rasho is a disgrace to manhood. Did you see the tip in rebound that Bogut got on the previous play?

WTF?

And that`s what I was talkiing about! Rasho went for the block, Maurice Williams missed the layup, and Horry and Barry (I think) leave the rebound to Bogut! How is this Rasho`s fault? Maybe you should take off your Rasho hating glasses....

ChumpDumper
12-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Steve Francis?I thought about that, but Steve would've dribbled around for 5 more seconds and thrown up a worse shot in double coverage.

Tony did panic a bit there, though.

T Park
12-21-2005, 07:20 PM

WTF

you dumb fuck.

He challenged and made Mo WIlliams miss a layup.

You didnt even watch the game you midget brained fool.

I thought about that, but Steve would've dribbled around for 5 more seconds and thrown up a worse shot in double coverage.

Tony did panic a bit there, though.

If that was Steve Francis, he would've turned the ball over.

Parker made a mistake.

Last year in the stretch run he damn near singlehandedly won games.

Ill give Tony Parker a pass.

cherylsteele
12-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Rasho didn't even put his arms up on the play......that is part of basic defense. Rasho playd okay early on buy he has been having serious lack of focus lately....the last play just summed up his overall performance...along with the whole team....the last few games.

It isn't all on Rasho but he did see the play develop...when Bogut got the ball all he did was watch.

At least the Bucks have a decent record and have been playing well so that eases the pain somewhat.

fraga
12-21-2005, 07:44 PM
mohammed was pump faking in the locker room, stuck on an infinite loop.
Mahahahhaahaha...you said it Mr...

SequSpur
12-21-2005, 07:44 PM
The Spurs were winning until Rasho fucked it up.

Rasho's fault.

T Park
12-21-2005, 09:20 PM
when Bogut got the ball all he did was watch.

you show me the center in the NBA that can react instantaneously to that play, and Ill show you a 15 million dollar center.

Till then.

Get some damn perspective.

Not even Duncan wouldve been able to challenge that shot.

boutons
12-21-2005, 09:50 PM
"challenge that shot."

not that you would know anything about getting airborne, the challenge, for a 7 footer, is for the pass, NOT the shot, go for the lob as if it were yours, deflecting/stealing the pass, preventing or delaying shot. Going for the ball, there's a good chance that contact by the defender wouldn't be seen as game-losing foul.

T Park
12-21-2005, 09:56 PM
there's a good chance that contact by the defender wouldn't be seen as game-losing foul.

If he wouldve done that

youd be on here bitching your head off about how dumb a foul that was,
let him shoot an off balance shot with 7 tenths left, id rather take my chances with that.

BTW,

thought the Spurs would lose tonight Sunshine?

ChumpDumper
12-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Parker's clock management was worse than Rasho's D.

Recognize.

Despot
12-22-2005, 01:37 AM
Chump, I saw this thread, and came in here to post the exact same thing. I have come to expect the passiveness/laziness from Rasho, but I can not get used to Parker always leaving time on the clock when he takes the shot at the end of the game in these situations. A tie game? I would rather he not get a shot off than leave time on, there actually should have been closer to 2 secs left when it went over the backboard.

Then again, I wonder if Pop wants the shot early for a chance at the offensive rebound, but that never seems to work out.

And I'm tired of the Utah guys and these last second put backs, ok, it wasn't a putback last night, but made me have nightmares of those two utah games last year.

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2005, 02:38 AM
even i could do a better job then rasho

mikejones99
12-22-2005, 02:48 AM
The Spurs only need Rasho to play good against Miami and Detroit. He only gets about 20 minutes and has been playing great.

Vashner
12-22-2005, 03:04 AM
Rasho Rasho man... no one wants to be .. a Rasho man.. yea.. Rasho Rasho man..

5ToolMan
12-22-2005, 11:23 PM
should I link ESPN articles of and ESPN Insiders for the past year +?

No you can't.

There may be some noise from idiots, but there is nothing credible. I know that won't stop you from spewing trash, as credibility is not one of your strong points. :smokin

5ToolMan
12-22-2005, 11:44 PM
There was .7 on the clock. Rasho was fronting Bogut. Bogut stepped into Rasho creating contact. Next he pushed off and in the same motion leaped to snag a perfectly thrown lob pass and shot the ball while falling backwards. Under those exact circumstances and perfect execution, there is not a player in the NBA who will ever stop such a play.

In my view, the biggest mistakes on the play by the Spurs were in strategy, not execution. Pop should have had a long defender obscuring the inbounds pass anywhere toward the basket, making it harder to find the sweet spot for the passer, and harder to see the ball start in flight for the catcher. Pop also should have had another long defender help protect the backside of the lob.

Then again, if Pop had done those things, and a guard hit a catch and shoot like Fisher's .4 because too many long defenders could not stay with quicker players, people would have different reason to be Monday Morning Quarterbacks.

The facts are, the Spurs made many many mistakes, allowing the zebras and the Bucks to steal a game. It never comes down to one play, no matter how much one cries.

Obstructed_View
12-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Anybody that gets the ball with a tie game and the shot clock off, who is one of the league leaders in FG% because he gets into the paint and then takes a three pointer and leaves time on the clock DESERVES TO LOSE THE GAME.

BTW, if Rasho had fouled Bogut at the buzzer all you guys would be talking about how much he sucks for that. The guy could get a triple double and you dickheads would be talking about how he missed that backdoor cut in the second quarter.