PDA

View Full Version : On the real though, RASHO is owning this season!

TNT21
12-22-2005, 01:41 PM
I believe he already has more dunks this year than he did all of last year!

GREAT JOB RASHO, Keep it up!!

smeagol
12-22-2005, 01:42 PM
The aggressive giant!

The sone
12-22-2005, 01:44 PM
yeah i must say i would alot him at least one high five...and i dont just give those things out all willy-nilly like.

Stephen A. Smith
12-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Y'all must be out of your minds. About the only thing that Rasho is good for is standing the lane with his hands over his head, and possibly for getting things off the upper shelves at the supermarket. Not only that but he is foreign and white, which quite frankly I just can't abide.

fraga
12-22-2005, 02:24 PM
"Way To Go Frankenstein"

Chris
12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Rasho owned last season too, but everybody forgot about it when we traded Malik for Naz. He's there for defense only, which he is excellent at. Consider the added points a luxury.

SequSpur
12-22-2005, 04:09 PM
drugs are bad mkay... if you do drugs your bad... mkay...

T Park
12-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Not only that but he is foreign and white, which quite frankly I just can't abide.

One of these days the real Stephen A will slip up and say that.

Its gotta pain him when Rasho plays well.

Him, Stephen A, Waltonjacksmeoff, all of those petty losers, when rasho has good games, have to sit there and say, SHIT, now what do i have to bitch about.

Oh yeah,

Finley only scored 19 points and didnt do anything else....

pawe
12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Rasho dunks more this season and at once he became the aggressive type? sheesh, he should always dunk coz of his size.

Sense
12-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Rasho's never owned, he's just improved.

Rydia
12-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Y'all must be out of your minds. About the only thing that Rasho is good for is standing the lane with his hands over his head, and possibly for getting things off the upper shelves at the supermarket. Not only that but he is foreign and white, which quite frankly I just can't abide.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Rasho owned last season too, but everybody forgot about it when we traded Malik for Naz. He's there for defense only, which he is excellent at. Consider the added points a luxury.

Rasho never played as well last season as he has this early season. He never played with this much aggressiveness. Don't try to feed us that load of crap.

Props to Rasho for a kick ass season. I've been happy with his play all year.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I only get mad when he gets scored on

Phenomanul
12-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Rasho never played as well last season as he has this early season. He never played with this much aggressiveness. Don't try to feed us that load of crap.

Props to Rasho for a kick ass season. I've been happy with his play all year.

Word. :tu

ZStomp
12-22-2005, 10:54 PM
I only get mad when he gets scored on

You must get mad a lot :lmao

Obstructed_View
12-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Do dunks count for more than two points in some fantasy league somewhere? Everybody keeps making a big deal about Rasho dunking. Who gives a shit? I'd rather he lay it up and save his energy to jump once in a while on defense.

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Dunks count a lot more than a missed 2 foot soft pussy hook.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2005, 02:37 AM
this thread wont bring the rasho disgrace thread blocked

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 02:51 AM
What?

I don't know what you said, but I'm going to assume you mean this thread doesn't cancel out the digrace thread. We don't really care. We realize there will be idiot Spurs fans regardless of what happens on the court.

T Park
12-23-2005, 02:54 AM
You must get mad a lot

You must not watch many games.

Rasho, as has been said by pop, is at times, the second best defender out on the court.

Its rare Nesterovic gets "scored" on.

Hes ALWAYS challenging jump shots, and constantly challenging layups.

Hence the 6 blocks in one game.

Of course he still gets beaten down.

Like Popovic said

"Anyone that doesn't understand what Nesterovic brings to the table, doesn't understand the game at all"

So im sure the people that constantly rip him, are smarter than Pop.

Correct?

SA210
12-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Timmy gets scored on alot.

thispego
12-23-2005, 05:54 PM
there is no taller, bigger, better defender, or option as a center than Rasho Nesterovic for this team right now
what a luxury it is to haveyour starting center as a role player
Rasho is all we need

leave this team untampered with, this is as good as it gets