PDA

View Full Version : Chachos Run.

Mr. Defense
12-23-2005, 02:49 AM
Anyone Anyone....2am.

college night. the freaks come out to play...of which i am one.

see you there...or not. :tu

there going to take me away ha ha ho ho...to the funny farm! :elephant

thas only a joke now, the funnyfarm thing......remember, never take me seriously...unless you think what i typed was smart...in that case...yeah...uh...i was serious that time. :tu

midgetonadonkey
12-23-2005, 02:52 AM
I'd go but Chachos is like a half and hour drive from where I live.

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 03:02 AM
Man, the days of living only a block from 2.50 huge ass burrito.

T Park
12-23-2005, 03:02 AM
wtf is chachos, and where is it at?

Kori Ellis
12-23-2005, 03:14 AM
24 hour Mexican food.

There's two of them that I know of - Callaghan and 10? and the other one is around Bandera and Huebner.

Kori Ellis
12-23-2005, 03:15 AM
They also have very big margaritas.

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 03:37 AM
Man Chachos is like TC's on steroids. Much better too.

ChumpDumper
12-23-2005, 03:40 AM
I'm not within walking distance from shit now. Well, I stumbled home from the karaoke bar but now you got me hungry. Dammit.

The sone
12-23-2005, 04:41 AM
I'm not within walking distance from shit now. Well, I stumbled home from the karaoke bar but now you got me hungry. Dammit.

yeah im looking in the fridge fuck this pang shit!!

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 04:56 AM
I would have gone if y'all wanted to hit up LuLus

The sone
12-23-2005, 04:58 AM
I would have gone if y'all wanted to hit up LuLus

i didnt even know you were up...lulus...huh...thats sooooo friggin close to you...bitch...now you got me thinking...

Slomo
12-23-2005, 05:00 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smipctoss.gif

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 05:02 AM
i didnt even know you were up...lulus...huh...thats sooooo friggin close to you...bitch...now you got me thinking...
I just ate mfer!

And I'm up every damn night all the time. You me and Luis need to go grab some grub in the middle of hte night sometime.

The sone
12-23-2005, 05:05 AM
we both down like fo' flat tires...

Vashner
12-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Egg and Fajita taco's there are killer.

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 05:27 AM
Sweet! Jess will be down too when she's in town. She's up late a lot too.

The sone
12-23-2005, 05:59 AM
friggin insomnia is a beotch! plus i have to finish these christmas gifts so i can give them out...uhg.

Vashner
12-23-2005, 06:07 AM
I like the night...
That's when I can come out of my coffin and search for taco's. Count Vatoula.

Too bad that place is about 25 miles away from my house... they have huge taco's.

ZStomp
12-23-2005, 06:33 AM
Sweet! Jess will be down too when she's in town. She's up late a lot too.

So let's set a date...even when I'm working!!

Samr
12-23-2005, 07:26 AM
There's also a Chachos on I think Wurzbach near Fredricksburg. Somewhere around there.

Zombie
12-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Chachos is building a Huge location on Perrin Bietel!

MannyIsGod
12-23-2005, 11:01 AM
I saw that. Double decker Chachos. Crazy stuff!

SpursWoman
12-23-2005, 11:08 AM

Now that one isn't too far for me. :smokin

ObiwanGinobili
12-23-2005, 11:21 AM
There's also a Chachos on I think Wurzbach near Fredricksburg. Somewhere around there.

close.. it's on Callaghan between I-10 & Fred.

fred & wurzbach is hooters.

ObiwanGinobili
12-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Cha-Cho's is heavenly..... I love the taco salads... they are huge and yummy.
and 1 order of guacamole salad is enough to get you OD'd on avacado.

Duff McCartney
12-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I remember when friends and I used to go paintballing well into the night. Then we would go to chachos afterwards and order two orders of King Kong Nachos.

Damn those were fucking ridiculous. But good times.

CharlieMac
12-23-2005, 12:45 PM
I've only gone a handful of times. I'm not comfortable in a place with shitty restrooms when I've been drinking all night.

sa_butta
12-23-2005, 12:51 PM
I've only gone a handful of times. I'm not comfortable in a place with shitty restrooms when I've been drinking all night.If you have been drinking all night, chances are you wont remember the restroom anyways unless you crash there.

Notorious H.O.P.
12-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Best nachos in SA hands down. A buddy and mine used to train to taking down a full order of the King Kong between the two of us. Made it 5 out of 8 times before we decided it was shaving a month off of our lives each time.

And about that Perrin Bietel locations, WTF is Chalucci's? Are they branching off into another food style or is it some other concept? I just passed by yesterday and saw the "ChaCho's & Chalucci's" sign for the first time but didn't have time to stop and investigate. I'm sure someone here knows the deal? What's up?

SequSpur
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Chachos blows.

BIG DADDY JOSH
12-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Snachos por todos :P jack and coke frozen drink......i would have gone sac but i was watching blood in blood out.....VATOS LOCOS forever!!!!

We are gonna start an SA chapter of La Onda....anyone want in......we will be thumb wrestling for El Mero Mero

Zombie
12-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Chachos blows.
Chachos has the best Nachos. The Fajita nachos rock!
The Curve Blows!~

Mr Dio
12-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Snachos por todos :P jack and coke frozen drink......i would have gone sac but i was watching blood in blood out.....VATOS LOCOS forever!!!!

We are gonna start an SA chapter of La Onda....anyone want in......we will be thumb wrestling for El Mero Mero

"Hey there Baby Cakes!" - Big AL

Das Texan
12-24-2005, 01:22 PM
i hate the chaco's on callaghan. mostly cuase its so fucking crowded and there are some real fine characters.

the one on bandera is really nice, love going there.

good stuff overall, not overly expensive neither, so thats a positive.

Vashner
12-24-2005, 02:22 PM
I've only gone a handful of times. I'm not comfortable in a place with shitty restrooms when I've been drinking all night.
Are you a man or a woman? Do you need to powder up and sit when your out drinking??

CharlieMac
12-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Are you a man or a woman? Do you need to powder up and sit when your out drinking??

F-

SpursWoman
01-21-2006, 07:01 PM
OMFG.

That's all I've got to say about Chacho's. :wow :wow :wow

SpursWoman
01-21-2006, 07:03 PM
And about that Perrin Bietel locations, WTF is Chalucci's? Are they branching off into another food style or is it some other concept? I just passed by yesterday and saw the "ChaCho's & Chalucci's" sign for the first time but didn't have time to stop and investigate. I'm sure someone here knows the deal? What's up?

It's a place inside where you can order all different types of pizza, too....but it's not open yet.

davi78239
01-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Been to the Chachos already on Perrin Beitel because I basically live 5 to 7 minutes away off walzem. It's huge!! It has smoothie places, a pizza place, and the regular chachos food, which we all know is great. I think they just got their liquior license this past week.

SpursWoman
01-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I went for the first time today... (it's only about a mile or so from me) ... they don't have their liquor license yet, but they can still serve beer & frozen margaritas...and the frozen Jack & Cokes. :drunk

Taco
01-21-2006, 09:43 PM
King Kong Nachos!!!!!

SpursWoman
01-21-2006, 09:49 PM
King Kong, shit ... 4 of us split a HALF order and couldn't eat it all. I think that's actually a good thing. :oops :lol

Melmart1
01-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Man, this thread is making me crave Chachos. There is crap for Mexican food up here in NJ. I can't wait to get home and get a top shelf, or maybe a frozen Jack and Coke.

BTW, I agree with the person who said the one on Bandera is better, although on weekends it's starting to get bad. I hate that they don't have the forzen Jacks there, though. It's only at the Callaghan one.

SpursWoman
01-21-2006, 10:09 PM
They have the frozen Jack & Cokes at the Perrin Beitel one...even if the food sucked (which it didn't), I'd go just for those. :)

I liked the gigantic play-place, too. :nerd

Melmart1
01-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the tip! I was gonna go to the new one about two weeks ago when I was still in town, but plans fell through. I might have to check it out when I get home, frozen Jack and Cokes rule!

blackbucket
01-22-2006, 12:01 AM
The Chachos and Chaluccis will never be the hang that Chachos Callaghan is. I guess it isn't supposed to be with the big ass play area for the kiddos! Chachos is the only place where even the Pina Coladas will fuck you up. I usually rotate my food order among the Tacos Norteno, Chicken combo plate, aged beef fajitas and the macho chacho (for breakfast). Good stuff

SequSpur
01-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Man, this thread is making me crave Chachos. There is crap for Mexican food up here in NJ. I can't wait to get home and get a top shelf, or maybe a frozen Jack and Coke.

BTW, I agree with the person who said the one on Bandera is better, although on weekends it's starting to get bad. I hate that they don't have the forzen Jacks there, though. It's only at the Callaghan one.

They still had the frozen Jacks last time I was at Bandera.

SpursWoman
01-22-2006, 11:28 AM
The Chachos and Chaluccis will never be the hang that Chachos Callaghan is. I guess it isn't supposed to be with the big ass play area for the kiddos!

I don't know ... we hung out for about 2 hours why the kids played in play area. :lol

Taco
01-22-2006, 02:10 PM
King Kong, shit ... 4 of us split a HALF order and couldn't eat it all. I think that's actually a good thing. :oops :lol

That's what we do!!! :lol

Even that 1/2 order is a lot of food!!!! :lol

Notorious H.O.P.
01-22-2006, 09:53 PM
They have the frozen Jack & Cokes at the Perrin Beitel one...even if the food sucked (which it didn't), I'd go just for those. :)

Was at the Chalucci's on Perrin Beitel a few days ago (Friday 13th) because the Callaghan location was packed and we decided to make the road trip.

Apparently their liquor license wasn't kicking in until the 14th. Worse yet, a employee was spraying cleaning fluids into the salsa which sucked anyway. I ordered premium beef fajitas and was given the low level dog food fajitas. They were out of tea and ice for about 10-15 minutes and their portions are smaller than Callaghan and Bandera. The chips where incredibly stale and nothing was open (they had a sign that said they only had a partial menu available). Horrible experience all around.

It looks like a sterilized food court void of character. Way too cavernous and impersonal. If you have kids, it would probably be great because their play setup looks cool and kids where all over the place but until they get thier food issue straightened, I'm not going back there. That's why I call it Chalucci's because it doesn't come close to the the OG ChaCho's.

BTW - Are the upstairs bathrooms the only bathrooms or where they the only bathrooms open on the night I went? They aren't even located anywhere near the dining area.

etendahl
08-24-2007, 02:01 AM
The food taste great and theyre cheap..but those are the only good things about it. First of all they opened way too early and i think they should have trained their employees first before opening.They treat their employees like shit; and i have seen people quit left and right which explains them raising their rate up to $8.50 an hour. One particular manager in the restaurant pissed off this one employee (he was rushing her and being extra rude) that she got all shaky and when she grabbed a plate she cut her finger (she was bleeding down to her elbow). im glad i dont work for that man anymore. oh yea and the only bathrooms are upstairs, how gay is that?

jaespur21
08-24-2007, 02:11 AM
I miss chachos...damm yall R lucky

Spurfect
08-24-2007, 02:11 AM

I think that place has been there since I started at my job last September, lol. I've always remembered seeing it. and we go there for lunch quiet often.
if you have a small group you can never go wrong with the King Kong Nachos :wow

Whisky Dog
08-24-2007, 05:07 AM
I think that place has been there since I started at my job last September, lol. I've always remembered seeing it. and we go there for lunch quiet often.
if you have a small group you can never go wrong with the King Kong Nachos :wow

I think that post has been there since 2005, lol.