PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Help Needed.

2centsworth
12-23-2005, 06:05 PM
This is my Superbowl and my team has fallen apart. I'm stuck with FA's.

Which 2 receivers should I start?

Jerry Porter @ Denver, Darrell Jackson home to Indy, Mark Clayton home to Minny.

Which Running Back should I start?

Frank Gore @ STL, Marshal Faulk home to SF, Tatum Bell home to Oak.

Now from the batch above I need to select W/R position. Who would you select?

I get 1/2pt per reception, 1pt per 20yrds, 6pts a TD.

Horry For 3!
12-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Dec 23 The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports Seattle Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren said the knee swelling WR Darrell Jackson (knee) is experiencing is normal. Jackson didn't practice this week because his right knee was swollen after playing his first game since undergoing knee surgery. "It's normal," Holmgren said of the swelling. "From what they're telling me, it's normal." As noted earlier, whether Jackson plays against the Colts won't be decided until Saturday, Dec. 24, Holmgren said. "He feels OK," Holmgren said. "He feels good. So it will be a club decision, a medical decision. He'd like to play."

So I would probably go with the healthy WRs, Porter & Clayton.

Horry For 3!
12-23-2005, 06:37 PM
I'd go with Gore or Bell but i'm leaning toward Bell because Gore is banged up.

Horry For 3!
12-23-2005, 06:37 PM
I'd go with...

WR Porter
WR Clayton
RB Bell
W/R Gore

2centsworth
12-23-2005, 06:44 PM
SJAX is banged up so Faulk is suppossed to get most of the touches. He had 16 touches last week for 94yrds. what do you think about him?

FromWayDowntown
12-23-2005, 06:52 PM
I have a heap big problem for this week, and would take any advice I can get.

I have to start 2 RB's. My choices are: Edgerrin James, Steven Jackson, Chester Taylor, Jonathan Wells, and Dominic Rhodes

I have to start 2 WR's. My choices are: Steve Smith (who I will start), Donald Driver, Darrell Jackson, and Lee Evans

I think I'm okay everywhere else, but the Colts loss to the Chargers was my worst nightmare because it pretty much ended Edge's season. Anyone have any thoughts?

ShoogarBear
12-23-2005, 07:01 PM
:lol

I don't have any help for you. It sucks that the most important fantasy weeks are always when the playing time is least predictable.

Horry For 3!
12-23-2005, 07:04 PM
SJAX is banged up so Faulk is suppossed to get most of the touches. He had 16 touches last week for 94yrds. what do you think about him?
Dec 22 Nursing a hip pointer and a sore foot, Jackson was held out of practice on Wednesday, but Rams interim head coach Joe Vitt indicated that the move was precautionary. The running back currently is listed as probable on the team's injury report, and he's expected to be in the lineup for Saturday's matchup with the San Francisco 49ers.
Advice: Jackson will start this weekend and handle the majority of the work out of the backfield.

Horry For 3!
12-23-2005, 07:06 PM

I have to start 2 RB's. My choices are: Edgerrin James, Steven Jackson, Chester Taylor, Jonathan Wells, and Dominic Rhodes

I have to start 2 WR's. My choices are: Steve Smith (who I will start), Donald Driver, Darrell Jackson, and Lee Evans

I think I'm okay everywhere else, but the Colts loss to the Chargers was my worst nightmare because it pretty much ended Edge's season. Anyone have any thoughts?
I'd go with Steven Jackson, Jonathan Wells (I don't think Davis is playing but if he is) then I'd go with Dominic Rhodes.

Smith & Driver, if Losman is the QB then play Evans over Driver.

spurs_2108
12-23-2005, 07:46 PM

James wont get 10+ carries. Do you get points for Return yardage?