PDA

View Full Version : AI scores 53 in Sixers lost to Hawks

Spurs06
12-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Final score 111-108 Hawks win by 3

ALVAREZ6
12-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Sixers were winning 90-80, end up droughting at the end as usual....no surprise.....Sixers suck.

this belongs in this thread: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29880

TDMVPDPOY
12-24-2005, 12:42 AM
WE CANT CALL HIM A BALLHOG FOR THIS GAME BCOS HE HAD 1 ASS, COMPARED TO KOMES NON, still both are shit players

boutons
12-24-2005, 06:43 AM
Why did Webber take the last shot? And it wasn't one of his stanard, reliable shots? He drove into traffic and then tried an ugly fade-away from 6 ft. He doesn't have the athleticism for that anymore.

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Why did Webber take the last shot? And it wasn't one of his stanard, reliable shots? He drove into traffic and then tried an ugly fade-away from 6 ft. He doesn't have the athleticism for that anymore.
That what I was pissed at.

I don't think he was supposed to take that shot. It looked like he just got the inbound pass and drove into the lane, then took a discordinated shot and missed.

I don't see why they don't go to Iverson on that play since he hit the last shot to make it a 2 point game the possession before that. Fuckin idiots...

AI-square
12-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Iverson said he felt good about the Webber shot.. it was the Salmons shots in the few previous plays before that killed the Sixers.. just ask Kyle Korver who was open as Salmons threw the ball up on a couple of possessions

1Parker1
12-25-2005, 07:40 PM
:lol This belongs in my "Sixers Suck" thread.

Once again, they lose a double digit lead in the final minutes of the game after dominating for three quarters. I'm begining to see this as a Maurice Cheeks coaching problem. He needs to really help hold the Sixers together in the final minutes and remind them that it's a 4 quarter game, but either calling a good Time out when the other teams starts a run, substituting his key players in earlier, or designing a good play!

ALVAREZ6
12-25-2005, 09:06 PM
:lol This belongs in my "Sixers Suck" thread.

It's the truth....

Bloodline666
12-29-2005, 06:44 AM
Well, another lesson learned here:

A point guard's job is to design plays and dish assists, and to score ONLY when the ball RETURNS to him, NOT to fuckin' score 53 points at will!

1Parker1
12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, another lesson learned here:

A point guard's job is to design plays and dish assists, and to score ONLY when the ball RETURNS to him, NOT to fuckin' score 53 points at will!

:lmao :lmao. Tony Parker, Chauncey Billips, and almost every other PG in the league outside of maybe Nash and Kidd look to score, dish assists, and design plays in that order.

And have you never watched a Sixers game in your life? Because it's showing through in your post. AI is the scoring leader not only in the league, but also on the Sixers. He still manages to dish out "only 7.3 assists per game" in addition to scoring all those 50 points every other game.