PDA

View Full Version : All men should DIE!

Pages : [1] 2

adrienne
12-24-2005, 01:20 AM
A good friend of mine saw my ex out tonight...not alone. Like a knife in my heart, I'm tellin ya...

Too bad I'm underage :drunk

Kori Ellis
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM
Sorry, Adrienne.

adrienne
12-24-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh, it's okay...bound to happen. I think putting it out there for all you poor people to read made me feel a little better:).

KEDA
12-24-2005, 01:41 AM
try having to deal with that once a week, every week for the last 2 1/2 months.

I feel ya sis'

MannyIsGod
12-24-2005, 01:51 AM
Go get laid. Youll feel better.

adrienne
12-24-2005, 01:52 AM
I was thinking for new years I should try to get myself all hot, go out with my girls, and try to get me a random hookup. But that's just not me...

KEDA
12-24-2005, 01:59 AM
Im spending an assload on fireworks and going to shoot them all night, hopefully that will ease the pain a tad, also the Crown will help out too!

Silver21_Black20
12-24-2005, 02:03 AM
I was thinking for new years I should try to get myself all hot, go out with my girls, and try to get me a random hookup. But that's just not me...

Do everything else except the hookup with a random guy thing. Wear your tightest jeans, your low cut shirt and some high heel boots and call your girls. Have a girls night out...they'll help you to feel better.

Vashner
12-24-2005, 02:04 AM
Beep em'...

MannyIsGod
12-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Eww, no random guy.

First of all, you live in Dallas. Home of the show "Cheaters". You're liable to end up on TV.

Second of all, there are people like GIG out there. Ewwww.

Kori Ellis
12-24-2005, 02:08 AM
Adrienne, you don't need to run out and sleep around. But what will probably make you feel better is to getting all pretty'd up, go out with your girls, and enjoy the company/flirtation of men. After breaking up, everyone needs to feel appealing to the opposite sex. You don't need to be a 'ho, but just feel good about yourself, have some fun with your girlfriends, and spend some time with guys who appreciate your beauty, your laughter and your confidence.

Merry Christmas.

Phenomanul
12-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Not all of us are bad....

:angel

Don't get too down, drunk or lower your moral standards... Have a Merry Christmas Adrienne....

Vashner
12-24-2005, 02:15 AM
Worry about yourself and enjoy being single for a while. Turn the negative to positive.

Love happens best when it's random. But no person should be depressed being alone just enjoy it.

SmotPoker
12-24-2005, 02:24 AM
You know who should die, people that change their avatars from something sexy to something....popovich

SequSpur
12-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Keda and Adrienne should hook up. :)

ZStomp
12-24-2005, 03:22 AM
If you want to get back at him..i'm available...I'll get you inside the underage locations..;)

JMarkJohns
12-24-2005, 05:36 AM
...Nevermind...

What? No delete option?

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 07:48 AM
I was thinking for new years I should try to get myself all hot,
that might take a little while.
i say just dress slutty and become a whore and fuck all his friends. :elephant
eventually he'll come back around. :spin
if not give mookie a call. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
12-24-2005, 07:50 AM
just be unbeliveably hapy infront of him (if possibly) and all his friends, aquantiances, family etc... anyone who might "report" back to him.
Be sooo happy that you glow and your face hurts from that ridicules smile.

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 08:03 AM
or you could just be really slutty around everyone, people he knows and people he doesnt. then he'll want you back. TRUST ME. :king

ShoogarBear
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, do the Ugg boots and shorts thing at a club. :lol

Tres_Till_it_MHz
12-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Just deal, emotions will always be there. You can't be something you ain't. Spend some "me" time, do what you want to do. If it's shit you want to feel like so be it, but there will be a day when you will feel better, just hang in there mama.

You can always spark up a fat ass doob, and go to the gym, I swear it works!

adrienne
12-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm much better than I was last night...it was just kind of a shock. "What? You're not wallowing in the loss of the best thing you ever HAD?!"

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm much better than I was last night...it was just kind of a shock. "What? You're not wallowing in the loss of the best thing you ever HAD?!"
apparently youre not it then

Das Texan
12-24-2005, 12:56 PM
i'll make you feel better adrienne. just come on down.

or am i gonna have to come up there?

Faccia di Angelo
12-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Thats funny you mention that. I used to think that all the time after my first breakup. I was hurting and he was off having a good time, leaving me with all these questions and pain. Trust me, I'm sure he is wallowing , thats why he's trying to keep himself busy. A friend of mine at work always says a man can't be alone for whatever reason. I felt that way too when he immediately went with some other girl right after we broke up. I always worried about running into him somewhere and seeing them, knowing it was going to hurt like hell, luckily I never did and good thing my last ex lived out of the city.
I'm glad it wasn't you who saw them. Everyone's giving good advice to you. Give some special time and attention to yourself right now.

On a side note, I actually got a call from my ex last night. He told me some things I wasn't expecting to hear and came clean about whether he was unfaithful or not. And he admitted that I was and would be the best thing that ever happened to him. I could tell he still thinks about us everyday. I had moved past all that by now, its been three years already, but I think its a little closure I still needed.
Keep your head up, and be strong girl. :)

The sone
12-24-2005, 03:15 PM
If you want to get back at him..i'm available...I'll get you inside the underage locations..;)

dont do it girl...hes raunchy!!!

The sone
12-24-2005, 04:04 PM
zstomp...you need to learn how to treat a lady...i mean, its not just about the "rusty trombone", or the "cincinati bowtie"...its not about the "dirty sanchez", or the "hanging brain"...its about love and sharing. its not about the..........

PakiDan
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
zstomp...you need to learn how to treat a lady...i mean, its not just about the "rusty trombone", or the "cincinati bowtie"...its not about the "dirty sanchez", or the "hanging brain"...its about love and sharing. its not about the..........

BULLSHIT! It's ALL about the Dirty Sanchez and the Cleveland Steamer! Go ask someone to teach you what those are Adrienne!

Mr. Defense
12-24-2005, 05:46 PM
A good friend of mine saw my ex out tonight...not alone. Like a knife in my heart, I'm tellin ya...

sorry to hear it.

key word in your sentence is ex though. Godbless you and Merry Christmas. Don't let your PAST bring your present down. It's never worth it. :tu

now keep your head up sis...life goes on.

CharlieMac
12-24-2005, 08:01 PM
http://dailyramblings.com/blog/images/shocker.jpg

That's kind of funny. C+

chode_regulator
12-24-2005, 09:36 PM
:rolleyes at this thread
women are stupid
get over and get on with your life

Silver21_Black20
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
women are stupid

:flipoff

Kori Ellis
12-24-2005, 10:42 PM
women are stupid

:rolleyes

People who regulate chodes are stupid.

She has barely been separated from her husband .. they aren't even divorced yet (I don't believe). So you can't blame her for hating to hear of him out with someone else.

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 11:03 AM

People who regulate chodes are stupid.

who cares if she just separated. i dont. why would you go whining about it on a spurs forum. im sure if you google it you would find a whiny litle bitch who is heartbroken forum.
and silver/black whatever..... :stfu :idiot

Silver21_Black20
12-25-2005, 02:38 PM
who cares if she just separated. i dont. why would you go whining about it on a spurs forum. im sure if you google it you would find a whiny litle bitch who is heartbroken forum.

Get A Life!!!

Kori Ellis
12-25-2005, 03:04 PM

This is The Club, not the Spurs forum. People can post whatever they want here.

Really you need to check yourself.

STFU and Merry Christmas.

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 06:06 PM
This is The Club, not the Spurs forum. People can post whatever they want here.

Really you need to check yourself.

STFU and Merry Christmas.
:rolleyes last time i checked you have to type the word spurs to get to this website. and what does it say at the top of the page. let me refresh your memory. Spurstalk Forum>Entertainment and Politics>The Club > all men should die! so that makes it a spurs forum. i wasnt refering to the actual place where only spurs related shit is talked about but this is still a spurs forum. so why dont you have a merry christmas and SHUT THE FUCK UP. and check myself? what is this 1987? :blah :lol :spin :drunk :hat

Dr.Phil
12-25-2005, 06:16 PM
The feelings she is experiencing are totally natural and totally to be expected. The only way she wouldn't is if she never really had any feelings for her husband. Her wanting to express herself on this forum is just one way to deal with the emotional roller-coaster that divorce and seperation can be.
Acknowledging the pain is also a very important part of the healing process.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-25-2005, 06:19 PM
last time i checked you have to type the word spurs to get to this website. and what does it say at the top of the page. let me refresh your memory. Spurstalk Forum>Entertainment and Politics>The Club > all men should die! so that makes it a spurs forum. i wasnt refering to the actual place where only spurs related shit is talked about but this is still a spurs forum. so why dont you have a merry christmas and SHUT THE FUCK UP. and check myself? what is this 1987?

http://img.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/popcorn.gif

T Park
12-25-2005, 06:22 PM
ooo
chode regulator educating Kori on her own website.

This SHOULD be good.

But Kori goes and ruins it and always takes the high road.

(Stomps foot and kicks dirt)

SpursWoman
12-25-2005, 07:47 PM
chode regulator educating Kori on her own website.

Perhaps if he didn't spend so much time with his attention somewhere between some man's balls and asshole, he might have known that. :lol :)

Although, I'm not entirely sure how good he can be at his job regulating chodes if he wasn't observant enough to catch this little description of this forum from the index:

The Club (23 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 08:22 PM
lol at dr phils name.

Perhaps if he didn't spend so much time with his attention somewhere between some man's balls and asshole, he might have known that. :lol :)

Although, I'm not entirely sure how good he can be at his job regulating chodes if he wasn't observant enough to catch this little description of this forum from the index:
as to the first part of your statement.....i dotn get it. what does a chode have to do with anything. secondly a chode isnt just the area between a mans asshole and balls, also refered to as a taint. stupid bitch. when you find out the second meaning let me know.
and to the second part....naturally i undersatnd what the club is about. discuss anything, really. thanks captain obvious. im jsut saying its lame for someone to cry about shit like this on the internet. :rolleyes get a fucking life. :rolleyes so i guess if im so stupid as to not realize the descriptoin of the club then korri is a fucking retard for not realizing you have to type the word spurs in to get to this website. im not actually calling korri a retard, im jsut using that as an analogy. and lastly if youre going to start a thread titled all men should die, dont cry when men defend themselves and laugh at a womans stupidity. if you want advice from women title it **women here** or **only women** or some other dike shit like that. or maybe............................................. ..................................usepm'skthxbye

SpursWoman
12-25-2005, 08:29 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chode

Whichever definition of "chode" you prefer to use, none of them are anything I would, were I a man, admit to regulating. Although, I guess there's nothing wrong with that. :lol

And for someone who doesn't care for the subject of this thread, you certainly can't seem to GTFO of it. And you can't be all that bright if you couldn't tell from the title of the thread that there is man-bashing inside, and it's likely that only an upset female would appreciate it. :lol

AlamoSpursFan
12-25-2005, 08:30 PM
stupid bitch.

No he didn't.

Did he really?

:lmao

SpursWoman
12-25-2005, 08:35 PM
No he didn't.

Did he really?

Eh....I guess I would be upset if I GAF. But he's not really helping refute the whole subject of this thread at all. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 08:45 PM
adrienne's lips > adrienne

adrienne
12-25-2005, 09:02 PM
All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm talking about something that's going on in my actual, real-world life other than analyzing what people should and should not talk about on internet message boards.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 09:03 PM
you should make a stuffed doll to represent the man you hate and then destroy it and mutilate it

thispego
12-25-2005, 09:55 PM
chode regulation is not for the weak of heart
i commend chode_regulator

but adrienne's thread is legit and Kori is the boss

so im torn

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 10:42 PM
chode regulation is not for the weak of heart
i commend chode_regulator

but adrienne's thread is legit and Kori is the boss

so im torn
lol at the first half
traitor at the second half.
im ont saying her thread isnt legit. jsut its lame to bitch about shit like that online. especially grouping all men and saying something ilke men should die bc her ex is legitimately seeing someoone else. at least he didnt fuck anyone while yall were together. well....at lesat not that youve found out yet. :lol

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 10:43 PM
:rolleyes at this thread getting 3 pages.
im done replying to this gay shit.

thispego
12-25-2005, 10:47 PM
im ont saying her thread isnt legit. jsut its lame to bitch about shit like that online. especially grouping all men and saying something ilke men should die bc her ex is legitimately seeing someoone else. at least he didnt fuck anyone while yall were together. well....at lesat not that youve found out yet. :lol
whoa shit

thats funny, but people say the stupidest shit on here all the time and if you think this is dumb..... there is some fucking idiots here... you wont believe it

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2005, 12:40 AM
if you want a rebound guy, im in :D

midgetonadonkey
12-26-2005, 12:53 AM
eventually he'll come back around. :spin
if not give mookie a call. :lol

Would Mookie even know what to do? Isn't he a virgin himself?

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:12 AM
You know, the Mookie Crew is funny at times. But then they start a user name like Chode Regulator and proceed to do things like call people "stupid bitch" and ruin it all.

I don't really know what provokes you to behave like such an ass in this thread. But it's over now.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:22 PM
there is no 'mookie crew that started chode regulator' he joined on his own accord..

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:22 PM
there is no 'mookie crew that started chode regulator' he joined on his own accord..

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:23 PM
you yourself said you can view who are 'alter egos' check the ip, thats not me, mookie, pego, or pimpo

you'll find the ip belonging to a military base in North Carolina
he is our friend, but hes not an alter screen name or anything

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:38 PM
yeah I know
chode regulator is chode regulator

since kori always goes CSI SUV Las Vegas on everyone she could check on something like before making accusations

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Well one of you has his password because some of his posts were from here in Texas.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:44 PM
his parents live here, he was down a while ago
he joined up after taking us to the spurs game a few weeks ago

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:45 PM
yeah
he came
down
for christmas
to celebrate christ

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:45 PM
his parents live here, he was down a while ago
he joined up after taking us to the spurs game a few weeks ago

Did he register from Mookie's computer?

tlongII
12-26-2005, 12:46 PM
Well one of you has his password because some of his posts were from here in Texas.

I believe the applicable term here is OWNED!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Did he register from Mookie's computer?

i have no idea

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 12:48 PM

Ah, this is kinda funny.

mookie2001
man its like csi suv in here

remember cbf you have rights

tlongII
Perhaps I was too hasty to proclaim ownage?

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:50 PM
besides what have I, the "head" of the "mookie crew" recently done memorable, funny, or unpopular on ST?

MannyIsGod
man its like csi suv in here

remember cbf you have rights
Kori put the blacklight on your floor and she didn't like what she saw.

tlongII
I see no harm done by either Adrienne or the Regulator. No harm, no foul. The only point I will make is that Adrienne is a hottie and therefore Adrienne > Mookie, ThisPego, Chode_Regulator, CBF, etc.

MannyIsGod
How did Mookie become the leader?

Kori Ellis
Well unless he can teleport like on Star Wars or Star Trek or whatever those geek shows are that you guys can watch, I don't think he could post from two different locations within a few minutes of each other.

Anyway, he's not posting here in anymore. I can't believe you guys can defend someone who came in here blazing, calling SpursWoman a "stupid bitch" and all that on Christmas Day for nothing.

I can't believe I had to moderate the forum from my inlaws house on Christmas.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:51 PM
theres mecos everywhere

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Shit, I can believe that. You'll be moderting from the grave.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:52 PM
besides what have I, the "head" of the "mookie crew" recently done memorable, funny, or unpopular on ST?

You do something memorable and funny everyday. You are one of top five favorite posters.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:52 PM
and Kori follows through on a threat

ok

on the 26th day of Dec

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Man, will Spurstalk be here in 10 years? Hmmmm.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:54 PM
LOLOLOLOL
classic thread

mookie and i are independent entities, so if he was also chode regulator, i had no idea, but i know i am not, or at least was not

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Man, will Spurstalk be here in 10 years? Hmmmm.

If I think about that, then I say in my head, "I hope not." And then I try to find a reasonable scenario that would make me shut it down and I can't think of one.

If 20 years from now, the Ellis children are fighting with the Mookie children in the Political Forum that will probably be a positive.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:55 PM
what cbf you asshole

you know for a fact I'm not chode regulator

SpursWoman
calling SpursWoman a "stupid bitch" and all that on Christmas Day for nothing.

It's okay....I found that him calling me a stupid bitch while not recognizing that a thread entitled "All men should DIE" would need more clarification that it would contain some sort of male-bashing...in a post that looked like a gigantic pile of grammatical crap...was rather ironic...and I love irony. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
I see no harm done by either Adrienne or the Regulator. No harm, no foul. The only point I will make is that Adrienne is a hottie and therefore Adrienne > Mookie, ThisPego, Chode_Regulator, CBF, etc.

she has really nice lips

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Mookie Children? I bet mookie is like Gizmo from Gremlins. He'll probably just bud and start popping off little Mookie's when he gets wet. Tha horrah.

Cant_Be_Faded
it's like the OC in here

Kori Ellis
what cbf you asshole

you know for a fact I'm not chode regulator

He didn't back you up.

Discention within the Mookie Crew. Next thing you know CBF will be starting his own right wing faction now that he's a college graduate.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
don't you mean 'ironing'--you love ironing.

woman.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

\

MannyIsGod

woman.

mookie2001
cbf knows that he's just being thispegolike kissass

SpursWoman
12-26-2005, 12:58 PM

woman.

I suck at ironing. :lmao :oops

Cant_Be_Faded

He didn't back you up.

Discention within the Mookie Crew. Next thing you know CBF will be starting his own right wing faction now that he's a college graduate.

bls blss yea right
Well i know i am not CR, pego was too dumb to realize who CR was, pimpo's always busy
so if anyone of us was CR, it was mookie

MannyIsGod
This thread should become the new Quattro now that the Quattro sucks.

Kori Ellis

Yeah I noticed that you "ehh'd" my Merry Christmas thread yesterday, Mookie. I was going to fund the Mookie-Victoria Movie Production company, but since you scoffed my well wishes, I am pulling out funding.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Well, whoever Chode Regulator was, he called me this morning and asked to start a petition to get him reinstated

MannyIsGod
so the bastards at the gm dealership gave me an estimate of $2,100 to fix my SIDE-VIEW MIRROR

my car is worth like $2,500 in mint condition
Thats some bullshit. I bet you it was a bunch of men at the dealership. See, All men SHOULD DIE.

TheTruth
it's like the OC in here
Someone will have to be shot in the next 10 minutes for this to be anything like the OC.

Chode Regulator = Ryan
Pimpo = Seth
Adrienne = Marissa
Mookie = Summer
Kori = Marissa's Mom

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Kori, mookie doesn't need you. He's got commercial backing all over the place. Do you know who he is??

MannyIsGod
Someone will have to be shot in the next 10 minutes for this to be anything like the OC.

Chode Regulator = Ryan
Pimpo = Seth
Adrienne = Marissa
Mookie = Summer
Kori = Marissa's Mom
You lose all claim to manhood for knowing those characters. Go watch some 24 and grow some balls!

Cant_Be_Faded
ehhhhhh???

dammit mookie, why don't you just work at sal's pizzeria and shut your mouth

pego was being a kissass though

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Well, whoever Chode Regulator was, he called me this morning and asked to start a petition to get him reinstated

Petitions don't work here. It's not a fuckin' democracy.

He can email me if he wants.

Zak and G_i_g came back from the dead. Maybe he has a chance.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I thought it was big Sac?

tlongII

I will sign that petition. We need the Regulator!

TheTruth
You lose all claim to manhood for knowing those characters. Go watch some 24 and grow some balls!
I just got finished watching the Before Sunrise/Before Sunset double bill. Does that make me any more/less manly?

MannyIsGod
Remember when Kori was liberal?

Cant_Be_Faded

rofl, no..

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:03 PM

When was that? Another lifetime?

Cant_Be_Faded
I will sign that petition. We need the Regulator!
He was like the ChumpDumper of The College Forum

TheTruth
I hate it when Liberal is used as a derogatory word.

[/congressman matthew santos]

tlongII
12-26-2005, 01:04 PM
He was like the ChumpDumper of The College Forum

He has many distorted views regarding the University of Texas and how they match up with USC, but other than that he's a worthwhile human being.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:05 PM
You are having a Choad Pizza?

Is it good?

MannyIsGod
Man, I'm sitting here next to my mom watching news about crazy white people on tv. I'm cracking up at this thread, but she gave me a dirty look because she thought I was laughing at the crazy crackas who killed each other.

Kori Ellis
Man, I'm sitting here next to my mom watching news about crazy white people on tv. I'm cracking up at this thread, but she gave me a dirty look because she thought I was laughing at the crazy crackas who killed each other.

Did your mom make tamales?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:06 PM
He has many distorted views regarding the University of Texas and how they match up with USC, but other than that he's a worthwhile human being.

He sees chodes and he regulates upon them, just like chumps get brutally dumped by chumpdumper

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Hell yeah! We made a hell of a lot Saturday night and I've been eating them since. We have a shitload. We're going to make more next weekend before NY too. All the weight I've lost is coming back hardcore.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I yell "my choad" when my choad hurts, as in, <I stubbed my choad> "MY CHOAD MY CHOAD!"

and I yell "PIZZA TIME" when I find a slice of pizza that increases my overall health

Sewer Surfin'!

MannyIsGod
Fucking Ninja Turtles??? Does that make Mookie Splinter?

Cant_Be_Faded
Hell yeah! We made a hell of a lot Saturday night and I've been eating them since. We have a shitload. We're going to make more next weekend before NY too. All the weight I've lost is coming back hardcore.

WTF?!?!??!

no
wait

Manny, you like tamales?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Fucking Ninja Turtles??? Does that make Mookie Splinter?

I'd say he's more like Beebop, or Rocksteady

TheTruth
12-26-2005, 01:08 PM
What is a Chode?

tlongII
12-26-2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.seahawks.com/wallScreen/logo.jpg

MannyIsGod
WTF?!?!??!

no
wait

Manny, you like tamales?
Wtf? Of course I do. Why woudln't I?

MannyIsGod
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Jesterangalo/TMNT2.jpg
PIZZA TIME!
:lmao x the amount of points UT is going to beat USC by

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:11 PM
kori since I'm one of the top posters on this forum
I envoke all my clout to get cReg reinstated

thank you

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:12 PM
kori since I'm one of the top posters on this forum
I envoke all my clout to get cReg reinstated

thank you

Ehhh

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:12 PM
oh and cbf you really have less nuts than thispego if you dont know cReg is pvtscooter

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Im one of the top posters and alltime winners on vbookie

so I'll pull my card

now.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Im one of the top posters and alltime winners on vbookie

so I'll pull my card

now.

Tell your friend that doesn't behoove him to try to register with variants of my name as his user name.

Thanks.

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:18 PM
you dont understand
we are a band of brothers
we're tight, like visegrip

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:26 PM
CReg

youll always be remembered

we salute you

https://www.denix.osd.mil/denix/Public/News/Marines/EnvGuide/marines.jpg

http://parentseyes.arizona.edu/ecompany/images/salute_400.jpg

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/reagan_burial_salute.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:28 PM
oh and cbf you really have less nuts than thispego if you dont know cReg is pvtscooter

dude you're fuckin stupid

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:29 PM
CReg

youll always be remembered

we salute you

https://www.denix.osd.mil/denix/Public/News/Marines/EnvGuide/marines.jpg

http://parentseyes.arizona.edu/ecompany/images/salute_400.jpg

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/reagan_burial_salute.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao dude youre fuckin hilarious

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:29 PM
you stupid bitch.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Cant_Be_Faded, mookie2001+, adrienne, tlongII, elpimpo4cc+, j-6

mookie2001
12-26-2005, 01:30 PM
dude youre fuckin hilarious

what cbf wrote "youre" instead of "you're"

are you mookie?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
i like adrienne because she spells her name the sexy way, instead of the boring way...however her avatar has got to go

adrienne
12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
The turn this thread has taken cracks me up.

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Actually it should be the "Pego Crew", seeing as how I have seniority on Spurstalk:
thispego's Join Date: 10-04-2004
Mookie2001's Join Date: 3-08-2005
Cant_be_Faded's Join Date: 3-09-2005
elpimpo4cc's Join Date: 3-28-05

I wish I had saved the e-mail of Kori threatening to ban the latter 3 names because she thought either: a) they were all me and thought i was a troll, or b) they were friends of mine and did not know how to conduct themselves on and NBA Spurs message board. (Cant_be_Faded formerly known as he-mann)
I assured Kori they would straighten their acts out, Kori obliged and agreed not to ban, and from that, a new SpursTalk was born.

Now allow me to speak on behalf of CReg: Mookie, he-mann(CBF), and elpimpo came in here firing as well, but look at, in the long run, how much they have contributed to this great site(not sucking up). CReg has the same potential, give him a warning, give him a chance...

there is a difference between being a kissass and showing the occassional respect and admiration for a couple that works very hard for no :bling

you're just trying too hard to present yourself as billy badass on here all the time that you think it is gay or lame when positive sentiments are exchanged

woman.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Actually it should be the "Pego Crew", seeing as how I have seniority on Spurstalk:
thispego's Join Date: 10-04-2004
Mookie2001's Join Date: 3-08-2005
Cant_be_Faded's Join Date: 3-09-2005
elpimpo4cc's Join Date: 3-28-05

I wish I had saved the e-mail of Kori threatening to ban the latter 3 names because she thought either: a) they were all me and thought i was a troll, or b) they were friends of mine and did not know how to conduct themselves on and NBA Spurs message board. (Cant_be_Faded formerly known as he-mann)
I assured Kori they would straighten their acts out, Kori obliged and agreed not to ban, and from that, a new SpursTalk was born.

Now allow me to speak on behalf of CReg: Mookie, he-mann(CBF), and elpimpo came in here firing as well, but look at, in the long run, how much they have contributed to this great site(not sucking up). CReg has the same potential, give him a warning, give him a chance...

there is a difference between being a kissass and showing the occassional respect and admiration for a couple that works very hard for no :bling

you're just trying too hard to present yourself as billy badass on here all the time that you think it is gay or lame when positive sentiments are exchanged

if you were to blank out the user who made this quote and all references to him and just showed the quote by itself, i would have never in a million guesses, ever ever thought that it was you

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:10 PM
i just woke up, this post was my first task of the day, i used effort

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Cyril St. John needs to return to the fold.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:13 PM

but you are not committed anymore and are free to show your lips on the internet
aren't you still like 19 or 20, don't act 40

adrienne
12-26-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm getting old...I'm almost 20 1/2...

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:16 PM
wtf?!?!!? can you not change signatures anymore??? i felt a need for the return of Cyril St. John myself

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:17 PM
damn, settle down pego

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:17 PM

you were still a fetus when i was walking

if you can't put a picture of your lips on the internet how do you ever expect to cope with something as serious as the original topic of this thread

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:18 PM
wtf?!?!!? can you not change signatures anymore??? i felt a need for the return of Cyril St. John myself

that was by far your best signature

she turns off sigs for games and sometimes they stay off for a while until she flips 'em back on

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:19 PM
but i cant "edit signature"

Cant_Be_Faded
12-26-2005, 03:19 PM
that function becomes disabled with the sigs

thispego
12-26-2005, 03:21 PM
o

Triumph
12-27-2005, 04:51 AM

yes, yes, your getting old, like i'm getting tired of sniffing poodles asses...

your 20.5 lady...just cry out for help already...stop with the pretend bullshit would ya? :lol

if you want to get laid, go get laid...daddy can't make your decisions any more....if you don't...then don't...but cry a river somewhere else...were all stocked up on people feeling sorry for themselves here....:tu

MannyIsGod
12-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Says the guy who started a thread bitching about puke in his car.

batman2883
12-27-2005, 11:52 AM
damn i wish i were drunk right now

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 11:55 AM

HE'S YOUR EX!!! get over it already

adrienne
12-27-2005, 04:02 PM
You're right, why should I care about someone after being with him for almost four years?

tlongII
12-27-2005, 04:04 PM
Nice avatar batman! Can I steal it?

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 04:09 PM
You're right, why should I care about someone after being with him for almost four years?

Forget it ... when his wife divorces him and he sees her out with another man for the first time...well.....I'm sure he'll get over it, too. :fro

The sone
12-27-2005, 04:15 PM

i read somewhere that it takes half the length of time that the relationship lasted to get over it. so far, for me at least, its been pretty dead on.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Forget it ... when his wife divorces him and he sees her out with another man for the first time...well.....I'm sure he'll get over it, too. :fro

You're such a man-hater.

Guru of Nothing
12-27-2005, 04:19 PM
i read somewhere that it takes half the length of time that the relationship lasted to get over it.

Took me about a half a second to get over it - of course I had a head start.

The sone
12-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Took me about a half a second to get over it - of course I had a head start.

maybe its only true for the one thats left.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm sure miss thang wouldn't feel bad at all if she met someone new and her ex was all alone. she's just mad cuz the ex is getting some and she ain't

Silver21_Black20
12-27-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm sure miss thang wouldn't feel bad at all if she met someone new and her ex was all alone. she's just mad cuz the ex is getting some and she ain't

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 04:33 PM
You're such a man-hater.

Not at all ... but freshly broken up marriages can be pretty painful, well...at least to those that have feelings 'n stuff.

I can't empathize with her situation, though, because unloading that albatross was the best thing that ever happened to me.... :spin

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 04:36 PM
he's just not that into you.

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 04:37 PM
huh? :wtf

2Blonde
12-27-2005, 05:26 PM
I can't empathize with her situation, though, because unloading that albatross was the best thing that ever happened to me.... :spin :lol

...High-five....
http://webcastor.hrs.psc.gov/ehrp/wbt/Images/MGRtraining.gif

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 05:34 PM
:lol

...High-five....
http://webcastor.hrs.psc.gov/ehrp/wbt/Images/MGRtraining.gif

^5 :lol

And I say the best thing because had it not happened, I wouldn't be who I'm with now. :makeout :)

Hang in there, adrienne .... had I to do it all over again I would have waited until I was 30...when you know yourself a little better. Your time will come. :)

2Blonde
12-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Same here. I was introduced to my future husband the day I was celebrating my divorce filing and we have been happily married for almost 8 1/2 years now.

sa_butta
12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Not at all ... but freshly broken up marriages can be pretty painful, well...at least to those that have feelings 'n stuff.
:spinVery painful, Im currently headed in that direction and with my daughter in the picture it makes it even harder.

Mr. Defense
12-27-2005, 09:45 PM

care about him? sure.

but upset cuz he's not alone. not so much. :tu

Mr. Defense
12-27-2005, 09:48 PM

i'm sure you'll have a warm feeling inside your heart the day that happens...i'll be sure to post pics!!! :tu

N.Y. Johnny
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Just don't meet a man like him here..it could be kinda painful :spin

http://www.prairieghosts.com/gein1.jpg

Mr. Defense
12-27-2005, 09:58 PM
So adrienne, what do you look for in a man?

besides the goodlooks of course...

SpursWoman
12-27-2005, 09:59 PM
i'm sure you'll have a warm feeling inside your heart the day that happens...i'll be sure to post pics!!! :tu

:lol :lol

hicksi
12-28-2005, 05:09 AM
So adrienne, what do you look for in a man?

besides the goodlooks of course...
Someone who can sing to you?
http://members.fortunecity.com/reglindsay/PAGES/chadmorgan.html
Go down the bottom to hear "Shiek from Scrubby Crk"

MannyIsGod
12-28-2005, 05:19 AM
care about him? sure.

but upset cuz he's not alone. not so much. :tu Oh, so you're above jealousy now too?

What the fuck ever. Its like was said above. We'll see what tune you sing when Wifey decides to leave your self righteous dumbass.

bigzak25
12-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Oh, so you're above jealousy now too?

What the fuck ever. Its like was said above. We'll see what tune you sing when Wifey decides to leave your self righteous dumbass.

she can leave me anytime she wishes...i won't stop her. but she won't.
she knows what she has.

but I welcome you to the 'i hope bigzak's wife leaves his ass one day' bandwagon...ALL ABOARD!!!

in the meantime??? please allow my 'self righteous dumbass' to bow down to your infinite greatness and wisdom. i just cannot match your intellect...so i'll resist the temptation to try. :tu :)

besides...maybe you will get your wish and my wifey will leave me...

but there's an old saying....be careful what you wish for. :angel

MannyIsGod
12-28-2005, 06:32 AM

she knows what she has.

but I welcome you to the 'i hope bigzak's wife leaves his ass one day' bandwagon...ALL ABOARD!!!

in the meantime??? please allow my 'self righteous dumbass' to bow down to your infinite greatness and wisdom. i just cannot match your intellect...so i'll resist the temptation to try. :tu :)

Oh shut the fuck up. Don't try to play the part of the martyr. I don't know if any bandwagon other than the "I wish Zak would just STFU" bandwagon exsists. But trust me, that one has more than enough members on its own.

I never said I hope she leaves you. I said maybe you'd undestand if that happens.

Its not about intellect; its about your inability to refrain from giving your ill advisted, unsolicited, and misinformed lectures/sermons under the guise of "the truth". It pisses EVERYONE off. The last thing we need is an unemployed drunk who can't keep his own life straight giving us all shit about ours.

Its pissing everyone off. I'm not trying to speak for other people, but this isn't the first time someone has said something. Fuck, even GIG gets it.

Just shut the fuck up already Zak. Keep your comments to yourslef if you can't say something that is ill advised. Get your own life in order then maybe we'll find something from it we can use. But leave that up to us to decide.

NZHayden
12-28-2005, 06:39 AM
as a wise gal once said to me, dont get angry, get even, i've been dating her for 6 months now

The sone
12-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh shut the fuck up. Don't try to play the part of the martyr. I don't know if any bandwagon other than the "I wish Zak would just STFU" bandwagon exsists. But trust me, that one has more than enough members on its own.

I never said I hope she leaves you. I said maybe you'd undestand if that happens.

Its not about intellect; its about your inability to refrain from giving your ill advisted, unsolicited, and misinformed lectures/sermons under the guise of "the truth". It pisses EVERYONE off. The last thing we need is an unemployed drunk who can't keep his own life straight giving us all shit about ours.

Its pissing everyone off. I'm not trying to speak for other people, but this isn't the first time someone has said something. Fuck, even GIG gets it.

Just shut the fuck up already Zak. Keep your comments to yourslef if you can't say something that is ill advised. Get your own life in order then maybe we'll find something from it we can use. But leave that up to us to decide.
:lmao :rollin :owned :tu :lmao ;) :elephant :lol

SpursWoman
12-28-2005, 03:56 PM

No shit. I don't know WTF happened in Chicago ... but I miss the old Zac. :depressed

batman2883
12-28-2005, 04:22 PM
U-n-i-t-y U-n-i-t-y thats a unity

pseudofan
12-28-2005, 04:46 PM
I consistantly read books on how to kill them if you need help Adrienne.

I asked for a butcher block knife set for Christmas, but didn't get it for some strange reason.

Brodels
12-28-2005, 06:39 PM

:tu Man, if something needed to be said, this was it. Good post.

SA Gunslinger
12-28-2005, 06:58 PM
I consistantly read books on how to kill them if you need help Adrienne.

I asked for a butcher block knife set for Christmas, but didn't get it for some strange reason.

Your post reminded me of.....
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059LGL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Wifey gets revenge on her a-hole husband.

batman2883
12-28-2005, 07:22 PM
all women should suck our penis', make us sandwhiches and shut the hell up

ShoogarBear
12-28-2005, 07:52 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059LGL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Great flick. This should be in the Movies Kori Hasn't Seen thread.

chode_regulator
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Great flick. This should be in the Movies Kori Hasn't Seen thread.
why is this thread still going. :rolleyes :spin :elephant

Faccia di Angelo
12-28-2005, 09:34 PM
i read somewhere that it takes half the length of time that the relationship lasted to get over it. so far, for me at least, its been pretty dead on.
My friend Nick told me that also one night after I broke up with my first ex of five years. I would say thats about right too. Even though I did the breaking up, it took a hell of a while cause I was the one left holding on to the memories. Just ask Luis, he probably got tired of hearing my ass crying over it :lol Boy, am I glad its in the past now. My mom swore I wouldn't die of a broken heart, and I didn't. It made me stronger and helped me through my last broken relationship. I know its nothing like a marriage, but when you've been with someone for so long its a lot of history. I'm sure its gonna be hard for you Adrienne, if you wanna feel crappy, and upset go ahead, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mr. Defense
12-28-2005, 10:42 PM
alright...who's first?

we got Gig on the line...go ahead Gig...i'm listening....

:jack
These gay ass posts of yours Zak are fuckin annoying. Please be yourself. Every post of yours is either sarcastic or religious.

1st of all, this IS MYSELF...if you don't like it? that's your problem.

i'm not aimlessly spewing venom like SOME PEOPLE in this forum.

and i'm not posting porn.

then next post of yours that brings anything of SUBSTANCE to this forum will be your 1st.

alright...lets see who else is on the phones...

hey! it's our old friend mr. salgado....go ahead good brother...speak your mind...

well manny, i hear you loud and clear...do you hear youself? you are guilty of the same stuff you accuse me of...or don't you see that? :lol

at least when i speak my mind, i do it with LOVE. i have love for Tpark...i have love for adrienne...and yeah, i have love for you too brother...

now sometimes? that means tough love. sometimes that means the cold hard TRUTH...as i see it. am i right? maybe, maybe not. but why don't we let those that I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO decide...you are getting into the middle of ADULT discussions with your need to start petty arguments.

if/when i TALK TO YOU...feel free to call me out...as a matter of fact...feel free to call me out whenever you wish...you will anyway...but let me tell you something...you are inviting me to play a game that has no winners.

i'm trying like hell to be david banner and you want me to be the incredible hulk so you can laugh and call me a hypocrite...

i'll save you the trouble...I AM A HYPOCRITE. And so are you my friend. We all are.

you want me to shut the fuck up...well...i got a better idea...why don't you use that incredible mind power of yours and ignore what i have to say...i wasn't talking to you to begin with anyway...

always remember this manuel....BEWARE OF YOUR TRUE ADVERSARY...

and he's not me brother...

alright who's next...Christy...wassup homegirl...speak your mind...

No shit. I don't know WTF happened in Chicago ... but I miss the old Zac. :depressed

okay, alright...i hear you...and i thankyou...cuz i got love for you too big sis...but listen, that old zac...he was insecure and he did not love himself. he was a luster. a liar. a drinker. a pot smoker. a thief (stealing time at work while on the internet). and I hid it all as a nice guy.

now? well...most think i'm an asshole in the open...but i'm not...i'm still the nice guy...but i'm not afraid anymore. i speak up. people don't like the truth cuz they cannot handle it. i'm not saying you per say...but just in general.

but i seem to remember many many many in this forum DISHING OUT HATRED AND VENOM IN MY DIRECTION when they felt like it just a few weeks ago...and i'm not talking about the fat jokes.

i missed the people i thought were my friends when i read all that stuff too...:depressed

but i won't cry about it. manny called me a wannabe martyr. no. i'm no martyr. i'm just me. a man trying to do his best to help those that are in need. do people have to listen to me? of course not. it's called america. :tu

----------------------------------
Adrienne...i'm sorry if i offended you or hurt your feelings. I know your going through some shit. Be strong. Face facts. That's all i'm saying. Sorry if i didn't sugar coat it enough for the natives, but i feel point blank truth is the only way to get the point across sometimes. Forgive me sis. I say what i say out of concern...not hatred or anger. I pray for you, and everyone else.

Mr. Defense
12-29-2005, 02:29 AM
:jack
Big Sis? WTF? you seem to answer your own questions. im not gonna even begin to waste my life dissecting this post. i will let manny do it.

good. now go waste your life doing something else. :lol

Mr. Defense
12-29-2005, 02:38 AM
don't get mad playa. :lol

Silver21_Black20
12-29-2005, 02:54 AM
Playa? That I am. Mad? Never! :lmao

chode_regulator
12-29-2005, 05:42 AM
the hatred and animosity runs deep in this thread. :devil

tlongII
12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
the hatred and animosity runs deep in this thread. :devil

I believe you should do some regulating.

chode_regulator
12-29-2005, 06:17 PM
I believe you should do some regulating.
its not worth the hassle again for this particular thread. :elephant

Hot Daisy
12-29-2005, 07:15 PM

she knows what she has.

I thought you and wifey where over or something...isn't she still in california while you are here in San Antonio? Hasn't that been a while? And last I read she is pregnant...how far is she? Is that why she hasn't left you yet?

Any break up is hard when there has been a lot of history. We should all have compassion for those that have a broken heart. I know, I've been there and learning to love again can be hard but very possible.

bigzak25
12-29-2005, 09:39 PM
I thought you and wifey where over or something...isn't she still in california while you are here in San Antonio? Hasn't that been a while? And last I read she is pregnant...how far is she? Is that why she hasn't left you yet?

Any break up is hard when there has been a lot of history. We should all have compassion for those that have a broken heart. I know, I've been there and learning to love again can be hard but very possible.

my personal relationship is progressing as desired. if there was ever to be a parting of the ways, it will be because i thought it in her best interests. period. :tu

but thanks for your concern miss daisy. i like your screenname...whoever you are. :)

bigzak25
12-29-2005, 11:40 PM
I don't know if any bandwagon other than the "I wish Zak would just STFU" bandwagon exsists. But trust me, that one has more than enough members on its own.

Just shut the fuck up already Zak. Get your own life in order then maybe we'll find something from it we can use. But leave that up to us to decide.

point taken.

wish granted. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! GO SPURS GO! :)

laters-

Peace, Love, Laughs. Remember. Do unto others....

:tu

ChumpDumper
12-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Is this one of those "I won't post for the rest of the year" jobs?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
that old zac...he was [. . .]a pot smoker.

i miss the old zac

give money to the rich, and it will 'trickle-down' to the poor
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's like giving a j and a hamburger to bigzak and hoping it 'trickles down' to mannyisgod

Triumph
12-30-2005, 12:24 AM
marijuana is very very good..........

for me to poop on...:lol

Eric Cartman
12-30-2005, 12:26 AM
i'm givin up pot pie...screw u guyz...i'm goin home...:lol :p

ChumpDumper
12-30-2005, 12:28 AM
SpursTalk: Home of the 40-minute retirement.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 12:30 AM
I will be going on an indefinite leave of absence soon too.

CBF will be no more in a few days.

Mark my words.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Do yall think when young Adrienne made this thread she knew she'd be responsible for about 20 regulations, 1 banning, and 1 retirement?

ShoogarBear
12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
SpursTalk: Home of the 40-minute retirement.
Foreman, Jordan, and Clemens should all be posting here.

Inbred
12-30-2005, 01:29 AM
IF (http://www.everypoet.com/archive/poetry/Rudyard_Kipling/kipling_if.htm)

:smokin

bigzak25
12-30-2005, 06:27 AM
:toast

Extra Stout
12-30-2005, 09:04 AM

Mark my words.
Marcus Bryant was pretending to retire from the forum when you were still in diapers, son.

SequSpur
12-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Poems and writings are stupid.

Open the door and walk outside and smell the fresh air? Does it smell like shit? Then go read your poem.

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 09:16 AM

Mark my words.
i dont think anybody cares. :huh

ChumpDumper
12-30-2005, 11:12 AM
I will never understand the need to prop oneself using another screen name.

Fonzie
12-30-2005, 11:19 AM

Aaaaaay...that ain't cool.

tlongII
12-30-2005, 11:23 AM

Mark my words.

This will be a lesser place if CBF leaves.

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:26 AM
women=the devils creation

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:28 AM
i dont think anybody cares. :huh

shouldn't you be putting bush stickers on random tahoes or something

THE RETURN OF MOUSE!!!!

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:29 AM
CBF was that a BUSH knock....cause im a huge BUSH fan

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:30 AM
all women should suck our penis', make us sandwhiches and shut the hell up

batman = funniest mofo ever

T Park
12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
these threads dont seem to make sense anymore.....

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:40 AM
batman = funniest mofo ever
its the truth man thats all they have to do to keep us happy is that so much to ask for??? what do we have to do to make them happy, show affection, pay attention, suprise with flowers at work so they can make other girls jealous.....they are so materialistic

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah you got that right

clothes clothes clothes

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:42 AM
shoes shoes shoes, i want i want i want, give me give me give me now now now

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:43 AM
"can you pay my bills
can you pay my automobills
can you pay my other bills
baby pay my bills

can-you-pay-my-bills?
youuuu bet-ter-pay-my-bills!"

Kori Ellis
12-30-2005, 11:43 AM

Mark my words.

CBF is preparing himself for a possible UT loss.

All the UT fans will "retire".

But we'll have new posters named Done been faded, Pookie, and Dr. Frio.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:45 AM
You are reading into it backwards. I'm preparing myself for a win.

chode_regulator
shouldn't you be putting bush stickers on random tahoes or something

THE RETURN OF MOUSE!!!!
ehhhh...........youre about 1000x more conservative than i am. and i didnt vote. :huh
and batman does speak the truth about the blowjobs and sandwiches. thats all it would take to make me happy.

tlongII
CBF is preparing himself for a possible UT loss.

All the UT fans will "retire".

But we'll have new posters named Done been faded, Pookie, and Dr. Frio.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:46 AM
ehhhh...........youre about 1000x more conservative than i am. and i didnt vote. :huh
and batman does speak the truth about the blowjobs and sandwiches. thats all it would take to make me happy.

Seriously. Chris Rock said it best:

"feed me, fuck me, shut the HELL up!!!"
thats all guys want
so simple
yet so hard to attain

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 11:47 AM
ehhhhh.....what the fuck are you talking about. please tell me you arent refering to me somehow being an alternate identity to either mookie or cbf. :rolleyes
we've already established that i'm not. unless they somehow jump across half the united states every time they post under diff names. :elephant

Kori Ellis
12-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Seriously. Chris Rock said it best:

"feed me, fuck me, shut the HELL up!!!"
thats all guys want
so simple
yet so hard to attain

That's because most girls are dumb beyotches.
If they learn their role early on, they'll end up very satisfied. But they just don't get it.

Kori Ellis
12-30-2005, 11:48 AM
ehhhhh.....what the fuck are you talking about. please tell me you arent refering to me somehow being an alternate identity to either mookie or cbf. :rolleyes
we've already established that i'm not. unless they somehow jump across half the united states every time they post under diff names. :elephant

ChumpDumper was talking about BigZak.

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:48 AM
UT will win by 21 points book that shit

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:49 AM
CR, it took spurstalk like 2 months to finally accept that mookie and I were differnet people, and only then because I use punctuation more often.

SpursWoman
12-30-2005, 11:50 AM

So does DC ... I heard that the night before last and shot soda out my nose from laughing. I don't thing that's too much to ask, either ... :lmao

batman2883
whats this punctuation you speak of?

Kori Ellis
PSA: The NFL vBookies are up. I'm sure I put some of the dates wrong because of the damn 2006. So please let me know. Thanks.

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:51 AM
put up the rose bowl thread so i could let it all ride

Kori Ellis
12-30-2005, 11:52 AM
put up the rose bowl thread so i could let it all ride

Too early.

There's going to be 4 different vBookies on the UT/USC game.

batman2883
12-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Too early.

UT by 21 ....thats where my money will be

Cant_Be_Faded
12-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Too early.

I'm going to go all in on that shit
ALL
IN

I'll be so rich that my vbitch will be nagging me to buy her more vclothes and vshoes

JoeChalupa
12-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Some men give love a bad name.

Breakups are never easy. If they were they wouldn't be called breakups.

batman2883
12-30-2005, 12:23 PM
a lot of women give love a bad name too......we play our parts, and they play their games..yeah they give love a bad name.....they give love........... a bad name

Jekka
12-30-2005, 12:25 PM
my vbitch

ShoogarBear
12-30-2005, 03:45 PM
these threads dont seem to make sense anymore.....

It's been mookieized.

JoeChalupa
12-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Breaking up is hard to do sometimes.

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about that anymore for the rest of my life.

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 08:32 PM
ChumpDumper was talking about BigZak.
ok thanks for clarifying that for me. starting to get ridiculous.

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 08:34 PM
CR, it took spurstalk like 2 months to finally accept that mookie and I were differnet people, and only then because I use punctuation more often.
if anyone here actualy knew you two that would make them laugh as hard as i am right now. that distinction is fucking hilariousl. kinda like how i always misspell words and dont care.

chode_regulator
12-30-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm going to go all in on that shit
ALL
IN

I'll be so rich that my vbitch will be nagging me to buy her more vclothes and vshoes
x all my vbookies. im kinda hesitant to bet too much before the natl champ game in case i lose a shitload of the little i have right now. wont really matter though as i'll bet it all on ut winning. the rest of the shti doesnt matter.