PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Cowboys? How 'bout THAT CALL?!?!?

MannyIsGod
12-24-2005, 04:19 PM
:lol

Discuss.

KEDA
12-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Why was Terry Glenn CRYING????

theres no crying in baseball, why is there crying in football??

Jimcs50
12-24-2005, 04:59 PM
That was bullshit call. The kicker ran into the defenders who were on the ground.

2centsworth
12-24-2005, 05:16 PM
That was bullshit call. The kicker ran into the defenders who were on the ground.
It was a very good, albeit lucky, call.

Trooper 2112
12-24-2005, 05:49 PM
awsome terry glenn catch. and damn billy cudiff, i doubt he would have made the field goal even w/o the penalty.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-24-2005, 06:00 PM
:lol

Discuss.

Well, made up for the timeout the refs screwed up at the end of the first half

T Park
12-24-2005, 06:10 PM
That was bullshit call

coughbittercough

Horry For 3!
12-24-2005, 08:47 PM
Cowboys won :tu

Horry For 3!
12-25-2005, 01:30 AM
If Carolina losses to Atlanta next week and Dallas beats St. Lous then Dallas will be in the playoffs.

So there is a chance that the Giants, Redskins & Cowboys all could be in the playoffs :lol

Horry For 3!
12-25-2005, 01:32 AM
Right now the last Wild Card spot is up for Cowboys, Vikings, Panthers most likely.

scott
12-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Right now the last Wild Card spot is up for Cowboys, Vikings, Panthers most likely.

Vikings are likely out of the picture. Dallas is in if Carolina (vs ATL), Tampa (vs NO) or Washington (vs Philly) lose next week.

scott
12-25-2005, 01:46 AM

When defenders get under the kicker so the only place he has to land is on top of them... that is by definition running into the kicker. Sorry Jim, your attemps to whine after every single Cowboys victory are once again snubbed!

Hook Dem
12-25-2005, 12:34 PM
When defenders get under the kicker so the only place he has to land is on top of them... that is by definition running into the kicker. Sorry Jim, your attemps to whine after every single Cowboys victory are once again snubbed!
The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth! In the back of Jim's mind, he fears having to face the Cowboys again!!!!!!

Spurs rock
12-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Vikings are likely out of the picture. Dallas is in if Carolina (vs ATL), Tampa (vs NO) or Washington (vs Philly) lose next week.

Vikings likely out of the picture???? Dude the Vikings can still win their division.

MannyIsGod
12-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Much like your attempts to predict the type of season the 'skins were in for. :lol

scott
12-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Vikings likely out of the picture???? Dude the Vikings can still win their division.

Winning the division was the best shot the Vikings had at making the playoffs, and now that is gone. They need the most help out of all of the teams in contention, if I understand correctly.

TheTruth
12-26-2005, 09:41 AM
GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Orange and Blue...WE LOVE YOU!!!

rr2418
12-26-2005, 03:43 PM

No defenders can not run into or rough the kicker by rule! So the defenders rolling into the kicker was the right call! Notice that the penalty was only for 5 yds. As far as the kick being blocked? No way! The ball never changed its roll or direction.

TheAdmiral#50
12-26-2005, 07:03 PM
If Carolina losses to Atlanta next week and Dallas beats St. Lous then Dallas will be in the playoffs.

So there is a chance that the Giants, Redskins & Cowboys all could be in the playoffs :lol

I hope the 'boys to get in, then take out either or both of the Skins and Giants. But it all depends on which Cowboys team shows up........if they make it, whoever has to play them could get a walk in the park or they could be in a fight for their lives.

And the fact that the Cowboys have been in every game except the one in Washington, is why I would lean towards Fight ''For Their Lives''.

I would have to say that there might not be a hotter team in the league than the Washington Redskins though, got to give credit where credit is due.

Would be some crazy stuff if the NFC East boasted 3 teams in the playoffs and who would have thought the lone team out would be Philly lol....

GO COWBOYS!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Cowboys/boys1.gif

gmanrulz
12-27-2005, 03:08 AM

vikings r officially done with their loss to the ravens

Duff McCartney
12-27-2005, 12:41 PM
What the hell was that review for? I dunno if I understood what they were reviewing...if the ball was touched or what? Because as far as I understand...you can't review a penalty.

If somebody is called for pass interference you can't throw the red flag and review if it really. The booth wouldn't review it either.

So what exactly were they reviewing?

ShoogarBear
12-27-2005, 12:54 PM
If the ball is touched, I would think that would be reviewable.

You can review some penalties (e.g. whether the ball travels 10 yards on an onside kick).

Mr. Ash
12-27-2005, 01:16 PM
I think that's it - they were solely reviewing the status of the blocked kick - not the penalty (running into the kicker). If the ball was touched, the penalty would not have occured. From the review, it didn't look like the ball was touched in any way (the rotation, angle, speed didn't change) so the call on the field (that there was no tip) was not reversed.

Seemed pretty clear, and I'm not even wearing rose-colored Cowboy's glasses.

Spurs rock
12-27-2005, 06:25 PM
vikings r officially done with their loss to the ravens

Yeah, I was hoping my 2 favorite teams(Cowboys & Vikings) made it to the playoffs. :(

Oh well Go Cowboys!

N.Y. Johnny
12-27-2005, 10:06 PM
What the hell was that review for? I dunno if I understood what they were reviewing...if the ball was touched or what? Because as far as I understand...you can't review a penalty.

If somebody is called for pass interference you can't throw the red flag and review if it really. The booth wouldn't review it either.

So what exactly were they reviewing?

Hoo Hoo Patriots invented changing the rules during the games to cheat, tell em' Fred

[/tuckrule]