PDA

View Full Version : is tiger woods golf...

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 11:35 AM
the greatest sports series videogame ever made?
in my opinion................yes
baseball gets boring. madden never really changes. but TW gets better and better each year.

ObiwanGinobili
12-25-2005, 01:48 PM
i like mario cart. :)

Prefontaine
12-25-2005, 01:52 PM
i like mario cart. :)

PREACH IT! :elephant

T Park
12-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Not really.

I wish they would bring the golf series back to a more realistic game.

The other sports games are like that, why make this one an arcade game.

The controlling the ball thing on the fly is horrible.

Its just not a realistic game and for anyone that plays golf, its a joke.

SequSpur
12-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Tiger Woods game is cool, but I was concerned that I shot 10 under the first time I played it.... Seemed easy...

I play LS Golf on my computer, I have 50 golf courses and its very rare that I shoot one round under par. Its a true test.

lilmads
12-25-2005, 03:27 PM
PREACH IT! :elephant

I <3 mario cart!!!!!!!!!!!! :king

CharlieMac
12-25-2005, 03:46 PM
It just might be. Between purchasing watches and beating Jennifer Lopez's ass, that shit is addictive.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 04:39 PM
I happen to think its the Matt Leinart of video games, and that, boys, is anything but a compliment.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Mookie thought he was billy bad ass and i got 4 eagles in a row, including 6 total, and that, plus 2 bogies, was still enough for me to own him by 4 strokes.

I hadn't played TW in 2.3 years too.

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Mookie thought he was billy bad ass and i got 4 eagles in a row, including 6 total, and that, plus 2 bogies, was still enough for me to own him by 4 strokes.

I hadn't played TW in 2.3 years too.
i guarantee i'd still own you. especially in '06. and 2.3 yrs :rolleyes . thanks for the exact amount of time, chode.

Not really.

I wish they would bring the golf series back to a more realistic game.

The other sports games are like that, why make this one an arcade game.

The controlling the ball thing on the fly is horrible.

Its just not a realistic game and for anyone that plays golf, its a joke.
well how is playing madden the same for anyone who plays football. can you choose who you want to be in the middle of a play when youre actually playing football? have a speed burst out of nowhere? i play golf and happen to like tiger woods golf. so does my brother and so do alot of people at work i know. so not to bash on you but dont make generalizations of a group out of just your opinion.
and obiwan, maricart is the shit. the original one anyway. im still the greatest player of all time in that game. i own the fucking rights to that game.
hey cbf, remember that guy in a-town who challenged anyone in the whole city to beat him in mariokart? and if you beat him he'd pay you.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 07:22 PM
i guarantee i'd still own you. especially in '06. and 2.3 yrs :rolleyes . thanks for the exact amount of time, chode.

well how is playing madden the same for anyone who plays football. can you choose who you want to be in the middle of a play when youre actually playing football? have a speed burst out of nowhere? i play golf and happen to like tiger woods golf. so does my brother and so do alot of people at work i know. so not to bash on you but dont make generalizations of a group out of just your opinion.
and obiwan, maricart is the shit. the original one anyway. im still the greatest player of all time in that game. i own the fucking rights to that game.
hey cbf, remember that guy in a-town who challenged anyone in the whole city to beat him in mariokart? and if you beat him he'd pay you.

im so intimidated, you only played it 10 times a day

same reaction mookie gave me..cant accept that you get pwn3d

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 08:23 PM
when did you ever "own" me. i beat you daily for like a yr straight. you never even came within 10 storkes of winning. :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Cant_Be_Faded
12-25-2005, 08:44 PM
its a shame you still ended up 2nd to Mook

chode_regulator
12-25-2005, 09:11 PM
:rolleyes

mookie2001
12-25-2005, 09:55 PM
got that right

ObiwanGinobili
12-26-2005, 09:58 AM
:elephant Mario Cart Rules!!! :elephant