PDA

View Full Version : Parker cited/Longoria denies racial slurs in confrontation

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Longoria denies racial slurs in cop confrontation

Web Posted: 12/26/2005 12:00 AM CST
Sheila Hotchkin
Express-News Staff Writer

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA122605.1A.evatony.875f2ce.html

San Antonio's own celebrity couple, Spurs guard Tony Parker and "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria, ran afoul of the law early Christmas Eve, when a police officer said they hurled insults and profanities after he told them to move their car.

The officer issued citations to Parker for impeding traffic and failing to produce a valid Texas driver's license.

Longoria, whom the police report quoted as telling the officer, "Well, (expletive) you then," was not cited.

According to the report, she also told the officer he had an ego problem. The officer said he told Longoria he had no intention of getting into a shouting match with her.

Through her publicist, Longoria called the police report "highly inaccurate" and said she and Parker "respect and love the community and the San Antonio Police Department."

The incident occurred early Saturday, about 12:45 a.m., hours after the Spurs defeated the Toronto Raptors 95-90 at the SBC Center.

According to the police report, Parker was behind the wheel of a car stopped in the 200 block of East Houston Street, where it was impeding traffic.

A bicycle officer used a flashlight to indicate that Parker needed to move along. When the car didn't move, the officer approached and rapped the hood with the palm of his hand.

Parker and Longoria "began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner," police said, and Parker questioned why the officer touched the car.

Then the officer asked Parker for his driver's license. At that point, according to the police report, Parker instead began to drive away and nearly hit a man standing several feet in front of his car.

Police ordered Parker to turn off the ignition and step out of the car. The officer who wrote up the citations said Longoria then shouted out the passenger window: "He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph."

The officer also said that, while he was writing the citations, Parker complained: "This is all the cops do, just mess with people."

During the traffic stop, Parker displayed what he identified as a French driver's license. The officer issued the second citation after a records check showed Parker has a current Texas driver's license, which he did not present.

Police didn't take action against Longoria despite the comments they say she made. Police spokesman Joe Rios said officers are accustomed to hearing all kinds of remarks in the course of their jobs, and they typically would not cite someone for disorderly conduct unless a bystander was offended by what was said or done.

Officers "didn't want to prolong the situation," Rios said. "Had other people heard and been offended by what she said, they would have taken action."

Longoria's publicist Liza Anderson said, "I believe the couple will be pressing charges in conjunction with this incident. They are intent on setting the record straight. Both Tony and Eva are law-abiding and respectful citizens of the community."

Through her publicist, Longoria said, "It's a shame that one officer conducted himself in such an inappropriate and disorderly manner. I never made any sort of racial slurs, let alone made any comments about the officer being Mexican, as a Mexican myself."

After the Christmas Day loss in Detroit, a Spurs team spokesman declined to comment on the incident involving Parker and Longoria.

Longoria, a Corpus Christi native who has made San Antonio a second home, rose to stardom with her role as the scheming Gabrielle Solis in ABC's hit show "Desperate Housewives."

In the past year, she received a Golden Globe nomination and was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People."

Longoria and Parker, the Spurs starting point guard, began dating about a year ago.

The actress was a courtside fixture during the Spurs championship run and was present for Sunday's game in Detroit.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm not saying she did it, but there are some people of Hispanic descent who dislike Mexicans...it's not out of the question like she said.

Second question...does this qualify TP for thug status? :lol

T Park
12-26-2005, 02:20 AM
Wow.

All i can say is.

Wow......

SequSpur
12-26-2005, 02:48 AM
oh that reminds me... one day we were pulling into the parking lot at the sbc and it was pouring rain and this lady cop I swear made us wait 10 minutes to pull into the parking lot because she was letting the traffic go in the other direction, I tapped my horn 2 or 3 times and she waived me up only to stop my car and come to the window... I rolled it down and she sarcastically yelled at me "Enjoy the game sir"... I said "Enjoy getting wet bitch"..... she was very upset but she didn't do anything... just waived me on........

That wasn't very christlike....... :(

T Park
12-26-2005, 02:55 AM
lol

the SA Cops can be dunderheads.

But, with this, I have to say, Im gonna take it with a grain of salt.

This is a situation, we all will NEVER know, the whole truth to.

So its really a non story.

kris
12-26-2005, 03:03 AM
Awesome reading material.

Tek_XX
12-26-2005, 03:05 AM
This doesn't pass the BS smell test. Although i don't know Longoria or Parker, i can't see them getting this pissed off for "impeding traffic".

kris
12-26-2005, 03:06 AM
I can. Those two are both rollin with stars. They don't have time for traffic tickets.

SequSpur
12-26-2005, 03:07 AM
A little off topic..... I walked by the players parking lot yesterday at the saints game and saw a real live in person Bentley.

I've only ever seen one on MTV Cribs.

Pretty cool.

SouthernFried
12-26-2005, 04:15 AM
Doesn't the statement..."If it offended a bystander, we would have taken action.." bother anyone?

When did offending someone become a crime?

Gerryatrics
12-26-2005, 05:56 AM
Doesn't the statement..."If it offended a bystander, we would have taken action.." bother anyone?

With the qualification "might incite violence", no it doesn't bother me. Better to spend the night in the tank than start a street brawl and get your skull smashed in.

MannyIsGod
12-26-2005, 06:06 AM

No. I think police officers using proper disgression is better than automaticaly throwing every jaywalker in jail.

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2005, 07:05 AM
that rap shit is gettin to parkers head, so now he thinks he can boss around cops, G-UNIT :0

jochhejaam
12-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Longoria's publicist Liza Anderson said, "I believe the couple will be pressing charges in conjunction with this incident. They are intent on setting the record straight. Both Tony and Eva are law-abiding and respectful citizens of the community."
They may be pressing charges? :wtf
I believe it happened the way the officer said it did, they'd be better off letting it go, the sooner people forget about it the better off they'll be and hopefully they learned something from it.

KEDA
12-26-2005, 09:36 AM
I see Bentlys in the parking lot at work all the time.

Blanco & 1604 tends to let itself to higher end cars

I saw a Conteniental GT on Thursday that was very dirty, and it was parked in a regular spot.

If I was driving around a 200,000 dollar car, Id keep it spotless!

CharlieMac
12-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Half of the hispanic population in America takes cracks at Mexicans. I'm pretty sure Eva did it.

lilmads
12-26-2005, 10:04 AM
I can't believe all of that, because there are two sides to every story. However, if Parker had some comments to make, wouldn't he say them in French so the cop probably wouldn't understand? I mean if that's your primary language, that's what you would speak in...
Ah well, it's not like they can't afford the tickets!:)

CharlieMac
12-26-2005, 10:11 AM
AHAHA! It's on Drudge's frontpage.

boutons
12-26-2005, 10:13 AM
This should get Spurs games advertizing up. Spurs no longer boring.

=================

December 26, 2005

Parker, Longoria Stopped by Police
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 8:41 a.m. ET

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker was cited for impeding traffic and failing to produce a valid Texas driver's license during a traffic stop in which ''Desperate Housewives'' actress Eva Longoria was his passenger, police said.

The incident happened about 12:45 a.m. Saturday. After seeing a car stopped, a bicycle officer said it was impeding traffic. When the car didn't move, the officer rapped the hood with the palm of his hand, according to a police report.

Parker, who was behind the wheel, questioned why the officer touched the car, and the couple ''began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner,'' police said. Longoria called the police report ''highly inaccurate.''

Police say Parker then began to drive away, almost hitting a man standing nearby. After being told to stop and get out, Parker showed a French driver's license, police said.

The officer who wrote the citations said Parker complained: ''This is all the cops do, just mess with people,'' and that Longoria shouted from the car: ''He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph.''

Longoria denied making the comment.

''It's a shame that one officer conducted himself in such an inappropriate and disorderly manner. I never made any sort of racial slurs, let alone made any comments about the officer being Mexican, as a Mexican myself,'' Longoria said through her publicist.

====================

"Parker showed a French driver's license"

I don't think foreign driver's licenses are good after first 6 weeks of residency, which is a pretty decent window to get a local state license. Tony's lived here for 5 years?

Tony doesn't have a valid driver's license?
Maybe no auto insurance?
Trade him to the Blazers! :)

CharlieMac
12-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Another report says he does have a valid TX license. Besides, you need a TX license when you cash your check at AceMart, right?

hendrix
12-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Of course the cop would exaggerate the situation. Thats what cops do: overreact, exaggerate, etc.
But still so... he might be registered in the Church of Manu...
let me check...
Cops... cops... cops... it appears to be some cop registered... could be him.

hussker
12-26-2005, 10:28 AM
TP = Street Cred...hahaha

1Parker1
12-26-2005, 10:33 AM
:wtf I don't get it though. Why would a cop lie about the situation and what happened to the press? Wouldn't he have a police report filed that stated exactly what happened?

I know not all cops are honest, law abiding, etc. etc. But I'd like to believe the majority are...especially in SA :lol What motivation would he have to lie anyways?

easjer
12-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Calling someone Mexican is not a racial slur, it's a statement of nationality or ethnicity. Of course tone can make it derogatory, but it's not a racial slur. And Eva herself proudly calls herself Mexican, as she did just now on Regis (previously filmed, so not related to this incident).

Might they have been rude or uppity or pissed off? Sure. I've had bad nights, and I know very nice people who have been pissed off by being pulled over or receiving tickets for stupid things that didn't endanger anyone. But does it matter?

Nope. Non-story.

easjer
12-26-2005, 10:35 AM
To make it a new story? To make it interesting? To make it sound legitimate?

hussker
12-26-2005, 10:38 AM
The story of Food poisoning from Creme Brulee a few yrs ago was more interesting...

1Parker1
12-26-2005, 10:39 AM
To make it a new story? To make it interesting? To make it sound legitimate?

He's a cop, not a writer or paparazzi or some media person. Why would a cop possibly care about making something like this into a story?

easjer
12-26-2005, 10:44 AM
Human nature. Interesting story to tell your friends. Get your name on the news. Get a high off of stopping big names and pissing them off.

I'm not saying he did. I'm just offering possible answers to your questions.

1Parker1
12-26-2005, 11:11 AM
^^I guess. On the other hand, Parker and even Eva don't really seem to be the type to cause a big drama like that.

Overall, weird story. I wonder what really happened.

easjer
12-26-2005, 11:14 AM
I would agree with that. Like I said, I think it's a non-story and throwing out 'racial slurs' is only to make it more salacious. Ridiculous.

lilmads
12-26-2005, 11:17 AM
This site was posted in the Club:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnotheydidnt/4861823.html?thread=473774719#t473774719

Old School Chic
12-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Funny how this story has made nationwide headlines... :lol

It's on MSN, Netscape, Yahoo, etc... :lol

Anyway, I do believe that Tony & Eva would talk some smack. I have a good friend of mine that works security @ SBC and he tells me of how Eva once told him, "Don't you know who I am?" :lol only because he asked her to please stop blocking the locker entrance.
Another time my husband and I were shopping @ Saks Fifth Avenue and they were both in the mens department. We heard when a young man told Parker how good the game was the night before. Instead of thanking the guy he told him, "can't you see I'm busy?" the poor guy just apologised to him and walked off.

It's sad how money and fame can kill the brain.

hendrix
12-26-2005, 11:37 AM
He's a cop, not a writer or paparazzi or some media person. Why would a cop possibly care about making something like this into a story?

Make up your mind. You dont want to acknowledge "your boy" is an asshole, but you dont want to acknowledge most cops are abusive either.
Well... one of your beliefs is going down today.

spurs=bling
12-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Funny how this story has made nationwide headlines... :lol

It's on MSN, Netscape, Yahoo, etc... :lol

Anyway, I do believe that Tony & Eva would talk some smack. I have a good friend of mine that works security @ SBC and he tells me of how Eva once told him, "Don't you know who I am?" :lol only because he asked her to please stop blocking the locker entrance.
Another time my husband and I were shopping @ Saks Fifth Avenue and they were both in the mens department. We heard when a young man told Parker how good the game was the night before. Instead of thanking the guy he told him, "can't you see I'm busy?" the poor guy just apologised to him and walked off.

It's sad how money and fame can kill the brain.

Parker has got to learn some manners

easjer
12-26-2005, 11:54 AM
I don't know either of them personally, so it's hard to say. I know there are a lot of apocrophyl stories about how mean they are and how great they are.

I do know how annoyed I get at work when I'm asked or told the same thing forty times in one day, or when I am eating lunch at my desk, with my sandwich in my hands halfway to my mouth and I am asked a question or approached. It should be obvious then that I am busy, so why are they bothering me on what is clearly my lunch hour?

I don't imagine it's any different for professional athletes, and while one might wish they would be nice and gracious to everyone who approaches them, the hundreth person to do so might not get the same response as the first. And when someone is having a bad day, it might be even worse.

So could they have been profane and rude to a cop who was giving them a citation? Sure. Would that be any different than any one of us doing it (and I know a lot of people who are rude to cops issuing them tickets)? Nope.

hendrix
12-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Cops are the way they are. You have to play along and not be a smartass, unless you want to have a bigger problem.
So i would change my definition. Parker was not an asshole, he was just stupid.

SuperMan
12-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Parker, who was behind the wheel, questioned why the officer touched the car, and the couple ''began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner,'' police said.

I just figured out why Parker and Eva got mad when that cop touched the car....the cop must have been eating some doughnuts and must have not washed his hands....

wouldn't any of us get mad...

i would.

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 12:14 PM
And it just had to make the front page. Sigh!
Parker, Parker!

spurschick
12-26-2005, 12:19 PM
The officer who wrote the citations said Parker complained: ''This is all the cops do, just mess with people,'' and that Longoria shouted from the car: ''He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph.''

Somewhere, Ginofan is laughing her ass off. :lol

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 12:21 PM
''He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph.''

I don't get how this is a "racial slur" though.

If the cop is Mexican, then she's just stating his ethnicity. I would think that she was making fun of him being a bike cop more than making fun of him being Mexican.

I'd call it a Vehicular Slur. :lol

polandprzem
12-26-2005, 12:34 PM
I'd call it a Vehicular Slur. :lol
:tu
:lmao

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 12:35 PM
If you are just poking fun at someone for their profession, why mention race at all?

And further more, what is the great shame in being a bike cop?

Spurzilla
12-26-2005, 12:37 PM
I don't get how this is a "racial slur" though.
If the cop is Mexican, then she's just stating his ethnicity.

It's a little more than that, but in reality it's not as "intense" as a racial slur. Sometimes we hispanics will refer to someone like this more as a slang term meaning "dumb."

pawe
12-26-2005, 12:55 PM
I know this is a little off topic but im wondering why our hispanic brothers are offended when we call them mexicans.. they are from mexico so isnt it customary for them to be called mexicans?

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Parker, who was behind the wheel, questioned why the officer touched the car, and the couple ''began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner,'' police said.

I dunno wtf is parkers problem, but ppl who ride on bikes usually do this, and its common. See if he was drivin an expensive car, then i would also question the person, but what box was this parker drivin.

And i thought parker+eva are eduacated ppl, they shouldve known better with their manners. This is just bad publicity for the cops and the both of them. Whats next have a race riot like the one down under australia cronulla beach :( :(, just lame.

TDMVPDPOY
12-26-2005, 01:01 PM
It's a little more than that, but in reality it's not as "intense" as a racial slur. Sometimes we hispanics will refer to someone like this more as a slang term meaning "dumb."

could also be prejudice or stereotyping a person to their nationality.

emveepee
12-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Accused Of Mouthing Off To Cops

POSTED: 7:18 am PST December 26, 2005

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Eva Longoria and her basketball star boyfriend, Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs, are accused of talking back to police during a traffic stop.

An officer in San Antonio told Parker his car was blocking traffic. Police said Parker then started screaming at the officer and Longoria allegedly called him "a Mexican bike cop" who just wanted Parker's autograph.

Longoria said she would never make a racial slur like that since she's a Mexican herself.

Parker, meanwhile, was cited for blocking traffic and driving with a French license, not an American one.

Vashner
12-26-2005, 01:05 PM
So they where downtown last night?

That's the only place I know of with bike patrols on a normal daily basis.

Ginofan
12-26-2005, 01:07 PM
This is just funny to me. Even if they did do it (which I'm not saying they did) but it's not like they are the first people in the entire world to mouth off to cops. SOME cops can be real dicks and SOME are nice and helpful. I think it's just silly that this has become national news over something that happens every day, The SAPD couldn't afford the time and man power to ticket every single person that mouthed off to a cop, so is it fair to do it in this case just because Eva and Tony are celebrities?

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:09 PM
The SAPD couldn't afford the time and man power to ticket every single person that mouthed off to a cop, so is it fair to do it in this case just because Eva and Tony are celebrities?

But they didn't ticket them for mouthing off. They just ticketed Tony for blocking traffic and not having his TX license on him (which is weird). Tony probably got pissed because they banged on his hood and then Eva talked shit and it went from there.

I think it's funny that it's on every news site in the country now since AP wrote a story. Yesterday it was just on KSAT and a few other stations, now it's world wide. :lol

polandprzem
12-26-2005, 01:17 PM
If you are just poking fun at someone for their profession, why mention race at all?

And further more, what is the great shame in being a bike cop?
:lol

Sorry It just funny.
I do not have a ptroblem with bike cop or any cop.

Shame Parker Shame on you! You are not belong to the spurs.

Damn - women are evil

:pctoss

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 01:25 PM

Sorry It just funny.
I do not have a ptroblem with bike cop or any cop.

Shame Parker Shame on you! You are not belong to the spurs.

Damn - women are evil

:pctoss

Silly! I was talking about Eva, not you.

You cool! :)

spurschick
12-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I can't remember the last time, if ever, there was some kind of controversy involving a Spurs player. Unless you count Timmy's calling the dress code retarded. Unfortunately, it just adds fuel to the crazy fire of people thinking that Eva is bad for Tony. Even though he was the one who was driving without his TX license, she'll somehow get blamed for it.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Even though he was the one who was driving without his TX license, she'll somehow get blamed for it.

Is driving without your license with you that big of a deal (if they check and see you have a valid license)? Is it even a moving violation? (I think in Cali it's just a fix it ticket).

Because I would think they probably would have just given Tony a warning on that, but Eva's "fuck you" probably didn't help the cause.

Ginofan
12-26-2005, 01:31 PM
But they didn't ticket them for mouthing off. They just ticketed Tony for blocking traffic and not having his TX license on him (which is weird). Tony probably got pissed because they banged on his hood and then Eva talked shit and it went from there.

I think it's funny that it's on every news site in the country now since AP wrote a story. Yesterday it was just on KSAT and a few other stations, now it's world wide. :lol

Oh i know they didn't get the ticket for mouthing off, but i thought that someone said the cop was thinking about citing eva for her racial comments or something? Or maybe i just read it wrong. :oops

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 01:34 PM
The problem with matters like these making the press is that they are blown out of proportion and discussed for way to long after they have been settled.

The officer, Eva and Tony were apparenlty able to resolve ths issue. There was no need whatsoever to involve the gossiping public.

I am very glad no one feels the need to tell the world every stupid thing I do.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh i know they didn't get the ticket for mouthing off, but i thought that someone said the cop was thinking about citing eva for her racial comments or something? Or maybe i just read it wrong. :oops

I read it as the cop could have given her a ticket for mouthing off (but I didn't read it as it would be for the "racial" comment) -- moreso for the "fuck you". But what was weird was it said that they could have given her a ticket if "bystanders" were offended. I didn't know it was against the law for bystanders to be offended about a situation that's none of their business.

spurschick
12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Is driving without your license with you that big of a deal (if they check and see you have a valid license)?

It's like driving without your insurance card, even if you have insurance. However, it's not like a regular ticket where you can just mail in the fee. Even though they can look up that you have a license and insurance, you still have to show up and prove you have the license and insurance card. Question is, will Tony have to show up at the courthouse like the rest of us, or will he get special treatment?

5ToolMan
12-26-2005, 01:47 PM

In my dealings with people from all walks of life, I find cops no more honest that the next person. In fact, in most cases they so guarded in projecting and protecting their side of a story, that they dismiss anything that might support a different view.

Reports of events must be filled as part of proceedure before the end of every shift. These reports are very subjective and written mainly to justify action taken by the reporting officer. They will never take into account views of those cited, or other witnesses who might have a completly different story. Otherwise, in many cases they are only imbellished BS the officer writes to justify "HIS" action.

The only trouble I have ever had with the law is over very minor traffic violations. I paid the tickets, and/or took defensive driving the times I knew in my heart the citations were justified. But the three times when I felt the officer was just a jerk with an ego trip, I elicted to fight. Each time, the way I got these tickets dismissed was by demonstrating in court that the officers had filed false and misleading reports of the incidents.

This is not to discredit the several great officers who serve with honor and dignity. But you are very foolish if you have blind trust for anyone just because they represent an institution of honor.

SouthernFried
12-26-2005, 01:59 PM
I got a ticket from a bike cop for Jaywalking after a Spurs game at the Dome. We crossed traffic at a "non-designated" area for crossing traffic, along with about 100 other people...for some reason the bike-cop decided to single us out. We'd only been crossing the road there after the games for about 2 years.

And ya, I mouthed off at him. I tried to get the judge to see it my way...no deal.

My only ticket in 15 years and it's for freakin' jaywalking. Yeah, I'm bad.

Didn't make no headlines either.

polandprzem
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
One good thing came from this thread

It's me being cool :)

Vashner
12-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Free publicity...

ChumpDumper
12-26-2005, 02:36 PM
I wonder if Dan Issel could have kept his job a bit longer had he called that heckler a merely a "piece of shit" instead of a "Mexican piece of shit".....

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 02:52 PM
It's like driving without your insurance card, even if you have insurance. However, it's not like a regular ticket where you can just mail in the fee. Even though they can look up that you have a license and insurance, you still have to show up and prove you have the license and insurance card. Question is, will Tony have to show up at the courthouse like the rest of us, or will he get special treatment?

For security reasons, I would think they would have to make some concessions for Tony- if only to schedule a time for him to appear either before or after the court closes to the public.

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 02:54 PM
One good thing came from this thread

It's me being cool :)

Just stating the obvious. ;)

kris
12-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Mexican, in a lot of contexts, is thought of a bad word. Almost like a different six letter racial slur. I think the Mexican bike cop line is almost bigger than the F you line. I think that's partially why you keep hearing knew calling cards like latino and chicano thrown around.

hendrix
12-26-2005, 03:32 PM
I dont know... I think "Mexican bike cop" is more of a "he has no authority on us" type of line than a racial thing. But, by trying to affirm the "no authority" statement... then "Mexican" becomes a slur. Like that "bike cop" was not good enough.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 04:05 PM
I know this is a little off topic but im wondering why our hispanic brothers are offended when we call them mexicans.. they are from mexico so isnt it customary for them to be called mexicans?

Um, no...I'm American. And I'm Hispanic.

There is a difference.

hendrix
12-26-2005, 04:08 PM
There is a difference.

I think he was trying to bring back an old discussion.. so i just ignored him.

ducks
12-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I think you should quit reading into people's mind
It is hard to read between the lines of people from the same country and harder when they are from a differnet cultral and country

hendrix
12-26-2005, 04:15 PM
I think you should quit reading into people's mind
It is hard to read between the lines of people from the same country and harder when they are from a differnet cultral and country

Fair enough...
But saying "hispanics come from mexico" means he's either trying to pick an argument or he's really really dumb. I was generous.

SequSpur
12-26-2005, 04:38 PM
its even on the front page of cnn.com

sprrs
12-26-2005, 05:00 PM

Agreed. Living in Laredo, where 90% of the population is Mexican, you'll see a lot of Mexicans use their ethnicity to insult others.

When you say something like "he's just a Mexican", or something to that effect, it connects us to all the stereotypes that go along with the race. It's generally insulting.

angel_luv
12-26-2005, 05:06 PM

Wonderful. :rolleyes

polandprzem
12-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Just stating the obvious. ;)

:princess :king

:spin

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 05:35 PM
This should be good...

It was just linked on FARK.com.

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1827766

spurschick
12-26-2005, 05:36 PM

There is a difference.

Lachino?

Sorry, couldn't resist. You know I love you. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Lachino?

Sorry, couldn't resist. You know I love you. :lol

Gotdamnit, woman! :lol

Back on this whole Parker/Eva flap...I love it.

It's above the fold in the EN, it got picked up on the wire and has been blasted around the world.

Out and about today, I've heard more people talking about this than when two councilman were taken away in handcuffs by the Feds.

Granted, I was at a taqueria, but....

SA210
12-26-2005, 05:43 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/26/people.evalongoria.ap/index.html

Link to story/video on CNN.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 05:44 PM
It's an AP (Associated Press story) since last night. So it's on every news site in the country/world.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 05:47 PM
It's an AP (Associated Press story) since last night. So it's on every news site in the country/world.

The University Star is coming out with a special edition tonight.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 05:48 PM
So, which local TV station will beat this story to death first?

I vote for KSAT.

Vashner
12-26-2005, 05:49 PM
It could be as simple as... they where just having a really bad day.

Tony and Eva where I bet depressed loozing to Detroit.

It's a minor ticket... Best to just pay it and bury it. Don't even let it go to court. Unless they want the free cameras and EXTRA EXTRA interviews etc :)

It pays to be bad nowdays...

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 05:50 PM
It could be as simple as... they where just having a really bad day.

Tony and Eva where I bet depressed loozing to Detroit.

This happened before the game.

SA210
12-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Look forward to ET and all those shows.

Vashner
12-26-2005, 06:02 PM
The day before??

lol.. too bad Bike cops don't have camera's on the dash with microphone..

Maybe we should install some voice recorders on em? lol...

E20
12-26-2005, 06:03 PM
10 Consecutive Life Sentences. :tu

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 06:05 PM
So, which local TV station will beat this story to death first?

I vote for KSAT.

Well they are actually the station that scooped it before everyone. So probably.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Well they are actually the station that scooped it before everyone. So probably.

Tells ya how much I watch local TV...to me, you (via the EN) scooped it. :lol

hussker
12-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Desperate Housespurs

Vashner
12-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Hum.. I have a wierd craving to watch Tony's rap video... OK... Ok... Ok.. Ok..
but instead he busts out rapping on the hood of his vechile and start a riot with the crowd control...

hendrix
12-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Hum.. I have a wierd craving to watch Tony's rap video... OK... Ok... Ok.. Ok..
but instead he busts out rapping on the hood of his vechile and start a riot with the crowd control...

Luckily for him, this only helps him to be at the All-Star game.

Despot
12-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I have a feeling that the argument is going to come down to whether or not the officer banged on the hood of the car. I think most people will get upset when the law gets rough with their cars. We shouldn't think that they are snooty just because they are protecting a $100,000 vehicle, Hell, I'd get angry over my pinto!!
The cop admitted and repeated the word "Touched" when he described his interaction with the vehicle, however, I'm sure that both sides are posturing. I'm with the other poster who insinuated that the officer embelished the report as a CYA maneuver with his bosses, never thinking that it would become big news.

word
12-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Of course the cop would exaggerate the situation. Thats what cops do: overreact, exaggerate, etc.

There has never been a police report written that isn't at least 50% fiction.

Vashner
12-26-2005, 06:55 PM
There has never been a police report written that isn't at least 50% fiction.
Not nowdays.. most patrol cars have cameras...

You can't even beat someone up in New Orleans nowdays...

E20
12-26-2005, 06:57 PM
I'd hit it.

I bet a dollar Tony was gonna bang dat ass and he got pissed at the cop because he was delaying his horny ass.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 07:12 PM
I'd hit it.

I bet a dollar Tony was gonna bang dat ass and he got pissed at the cop because he was delaying his horny ass.

I'll take the $1.

Report says Tony was trying to find out if some of the other players were in the club he was parked in front of and that's when the cop (apparently there was a substation right in front of where he was at) approached the car.

Oh, and I don't take vBookie. Only dead presidents.

E20
12-26-2005, 07:20 PM
I'll take the $1.

Report says Tony was trying to find out if some of the other players were in the club he was parked in front of and that's when the cop (apparently there was a substation right in front of where he was at) approached the car.

Oh, and I don't take vBookie. Only dead presidents.

So they claim. :rolleyes

Is Tony going to say "I'm gonna bang this chick" or "I'm looking for someone" to another person?

Don't take everything you read seriously.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 07:24 PM
So they claim. :rolleyes

Is Tony going to say "I'm gonna bang this chick" or "I'm looking for someone" to another person?

Don't take everything you read seriously.

Goober...that was the eyewitness description from one of the valets.

And if you even came close to sniffing Eva Longoria, you especially would be telling everybody in a heartbeat.

E20
12-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Goober...that was the eyewitness description from one of the valets.

And if you even came close to sniffing Eva Longoria, you especially would be telling everybody in a heartbeat.

So the Valet claims.

Of course I would, but Tony is adept at tappin' that ass so he knows how to keep his cool.

By using your logic If I had a girl in the car and I was going to get some, then a cop pulls me over and asks what am I doing, I'm going to reply:

"We're gonna go have sex please leave us alone."

Of course not, I'm like;

Officer we're going out hanging with friends.

And knowing the Spurs, it's not really likely that Timmy and the rest of the gang are going to hit up a club at 12:45 AM.

5ToolMan
12-26-2005, 07:39 PM

The police know exactly what is recorded and controll the editing of what is released to the courts or the public in police press releases. The only time police do anything wrong, is when someone else has a camera. :smokin

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 07:41 PM
And knowing the Spurs, it's not really likely that Timmy and the rest of the gang are going to hit up a club at 12:45 AM.

"Knowing the Spurs"?

You (nor many others) don't know much about any celebrity, much less the Spurs, based solely on their presentation in the public eye.

Unless you're chillin' with Manu, TD, Nick Van Ex, Finley, et al, on a daily basis...please don't talk about "knowing the Spurs."

Oh, and if you watch the last episode of "Real Sports," Robert Horry is clearly shown having a good time in a club.

Despot
12-26-2005, 07:46 PM
^^ He was gettin jiggy wit it, until he got mad and left when he realized they had mistook him for Will Smith.

spurschick
12-26-2005, 08:00 PM
KSAT is teasing their nightbeat 10pm newscast with community groups investigating what Eva allegedly said. This is why I only watch WOAI news. I didn't hear it mentioned once at either 5 or 6.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:03 PM
KSAT is teasing their nightbeat 10pm newscast with community groups investigating what Eva allegedly said. This is why I only watch WOAI news. I didn't hear it mentioned once at either 5 or 6.

Oh, WTF!

Let me guess...COPS & Metro Alliance...

I swear, they're making things worse everytime they open their damn mouths.

CharlieMac
12-26-2005, 08:05 PM
WOAI would tease you by saying that if you don't watch to find out what happened with Tony and Eva, you and your family may die.

It's so sad that I use mt DVR to record the news on two different channels.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:15 PM
"Knowing the Spurs"?

You (nor many others) don't know much about any celebrity, much less the Spurs, based solely on their presentation in the public eye.

Unless you're chillin' with Manu, TD, Nick Van Ex, Finley, et al, on a daily basis...please don't talk about "knowing the Spurs."

Oh, and if you watch the last episode of "Real Sports," Robert Horry is clearly shown having a good time in a club.
Probably Nick and Finley, but not TD with a newborn kid. Manu I don't know he's injured and the Spurs have a flight to catch to Detroit as well and maybe even a practice.......

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Probably Nick and Finley, but not TD with a newborn kid. Manu I don't know he's injured and the Spurs have a flight to catch to Detroit as well and maybe even a practice.......

You forgot the "et al."

How about the rest of the team since you know them so well?

Also, you're telling me that you've never stayed out late the night before you were supposed to do something.

Whether or not they're in a club or resturaunt is not a concern...just don't tell me that you think you know any celebrity based on their public profile.

http://www.sci.fi/~vrekunen/Veikko/Tekstit/simpson.jpg

http://www.jaysfootballcards.com/images/1997SPCurruth.jpg

I bet people thought they knew them well, too.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Spurs who would go clubbing at 12:45

Sean Marks: ??
Rasho: Not the type to club
Beno: He carries a man purse
TD: No
Finley: Who knows
Van Exel: Who knows
Manu: Probably not
TP: getting head from Eva (NO)
Nazr Mohammad: No
Bruce Bowen: ??

Factor in big game on Sunday and ariport flight and maybe a practice.

But then again who cares.

jochhejaam
12-26-2005, 08:28 PM
I wonder if Dan Issel could have kept his job a bit longer had he called that heckler a merely a "piece of shit" instead of a "Mexican piece of shit".....
The way I heard it was Issel was merely questioning his ethnicity, it was more like "You Mexican?" (no response from heckler) "Piece of sh*t."

Vashner
12-26-2005, 08:29 PM
lol Thompson brothers just stole my idea on WOAI AM....

Tony Rap downtown... :)

T Park
12-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Eva said it......chicanos who become rich and/or famous sometimes turn into crackers. They slander mexicans(because now they think because they are rich, somehow they are white....old mexican, low self-esteem way of thinking) in reality she's just a lucky ass wetback

lovely racism your throwin out there chief.

T Park
12-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Sean Marks: ??
Beno: He carries a man purse
TD: No
Finley: Who knows
Van Exel: Who knows
Manu: Probably not
TP: getting head from Eva (NO)
Nazr Mohammad: No
Bruce Bowen

Rasho yes
Mohammed probobly
Beno yeah
Bowen no
Horry yeah
van exel yeah

spurschick
12-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Spurs who would go clubbing at 12:45

Case and point that you really don't know what you're talking about.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:31 PM
The way I heard it was Issel was merely questioning his ethnicity, it was more like "You Mexican? (no response from heckler) Piece of sh*t.
Dude...if he says that then he is saying he is a piece of shit because he's Mexican. The way you say the words and use expression has an impact on the overall meaning of the statement

E20
12-26-2005, 08:31 PM
So Rasho goes out clubing?

Also, I'm not saying that I know exactly what the Spurs players do. But, with their NBA image, the general public wouldn't see them as late party goers.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:34 PM

http://hokiestone.net/v/WINSLOW-OWNED.gif

E20
12-26-2005, 08:36 PM
http://hokiestone.net/v/WINSLOW-OWNED.gif
JB_47, I've been owning you since 7:12 PM MST

jochhejaam
12-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Dude...if he says that then he is saying he is a piece of shit because he's Mexican. The way you say the words and use expression has an impact on the overall meaning of the statement
It's called dry humor E20, you'll understand it better when you grow up. :lol

E20
12-26-2005, 08:37 PM
It's called dry humor E20, you'll understand it better when you grow up. :lol
Hey man I'm only 17, give a guy a break or a porno mag.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:39 PM
JB_47, I've been owning you since 7:12 PM MST

How, exactly?

Because you THINK you know what people half a country away from you do on a regular basis because you watch TNT and read a Web site.

jochhejaam
12-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I heard from an unreliable source that after Tony ignored the bicycle cops flashlight motioning him to move on the cop unholstered his Glock and fired 2 shots into the hood of the car to get his attention, that's when Eva poked her head out of the window and dropped the F-Bomb.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:43 PM
I heard from an unreliable source that after Tony ignored the bicycle cops flashlight motioning him to move on the cop unholstered his Glock and fired 2 shots into the hood of the car to get his attention, that's when Eva poked her head out of the window and dropped the F-Bomb.

I heard from a guy in Concord, Calif. that he knows exactly what the San Antonio Spurs do on their time away from the court because he saw a story about them on Inside Stuff.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:44 PM
How, exactly?

Because you THINK you know what people half a country away from you do on a regular basis because you watch TNT and read a Web site.
Did I say I know what they do on a regular basis. No

I did say though that with the Spurs NBA image people wouldn't they go out clubbing at 12:45 AM, but you do because Tony Parker said and a valet backed it up, but then again Tony Parker could be lying..............

1Parker1
12-26-2005, 08:45 PM
:lmao :lmao They even talked about it on the "local news" here in Philly!!! Must be a slow day in crime around here....

JamesR
12-26-2005, 08:46 PM

I did say though that with the Spurs NBA image people wouldn't they go out clubbing at 12:45 AM, but you do because Tony Parker said and a valet backed it up, but then again Tony Parker could be lying..............

The Spurs have an image of being class players, not people who stay at the house all night and play Xbox.

Why would you think that basically no one on the team every goes out to a club?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:48 PM

So you know what people do based on an image?

Whether it's right or wrong, basing what you think you know based on an image is quite simply stupid.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:49 PM
The Spurs have an image of being class players, not people who stay at the house all night and play Xbox.

I don't know about old married people on the team, but young people do go out and club.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:50 PM
I don't know about old married people on the team, but young people do go out and club.

Because anybody that's married couldn't possibly want to spend a night on the town with friends during the holidays?

E20
12-26-2005, 08:52 PM
So you know what people do based on an image?

Whether it's right or wrong, basing what you think you know based on an image is quite simply stupid.

The main argument is not about image, nobody can tell what people based on what they see, but an assumption can be made which is what I did, I am assuming Spurs players don't go out clubbing before a flight and an important game against Detroit, but I could be wrong.

The main thing is that TP and Eva were horny and the cop stopped them and that's what made them mad.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:55 PM
The main argument is not about image, nobody can tell what people based on what they see, but an assumption can be made which is what I did, I am assuming Spurs players don't go out clubbing before a flight and an important game against Detroit, but I could be wrong.

The main thing is that TP and Eva were horny and the cop stopped them and that's what made them mad.

Because I know that when I'm horny, I stop my car and ask people questions on the side of the road.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Because anybody that's married couldn't possibly want to spend a night on the town with friends during the holidays?
Clubbing is:

A nightclub is an entertainment venue which does its primary business after dark. Clubbing is not equivalent to going out with friends during the holidays.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Because I know that when I'm horny, I stop my car and ask people questions on the side of the road.
Maybe they were doing it in the car?

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 08:56 PM
E20, I don't see what the big deal is about them going to a club. This was the night of the Toronto loss -- late Friday night/early Saturday morning, right? The Detroit game wasn't until Sunday.

The Spurs players (yes even the married ones) go to clubs, bars, restaurants all the time. They are allowed to go out with their wives, girlfriends, friends and hang out just like everyone else.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:57 PM
E20, I don't see what the big deal is about them going to a club. This was the night of the Toronto loss -- late Friday night/early Saturday morning, right? The Detroit game wasn't until Sunday.

The Spurs players (yes even the married ones) go to clubs, bars, restaurants all the time. They are allowed to go out with their wives, girlfriends, friends and hang out just like everyone else.
It's not about clubbing, it's about:

TP and EVA were mad that the cop delayed them because they wanted to get down.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Clubbing is:

A nightclub is an entertainment venue which does its primary business after dark. Clubbing is not equivalent to going out with friends during the holidays.

I was going to say something, but I'd just like the married people of SpursTalk to see that post.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:58 PM
I was going to say something, but I'd just like the married people of SpursTalk to see that post.
I know that sounded wierd, but going out with family and friends for the holidays is not equivalent to clubbing.

You don't go clubbing cause it's the holidays.

Kori Ellis
TP and EVA were mad that the cop delayed them because they wanted to get down.

Why do you keep saying that over and over?

If they wanted to "get down" they would have gone home after the game, not downtown.

JamesR
Clubbing is:

So couples have to be in before dark?

E20
Why do you keep saying that over and over?

If they wanted to "get down" they would have gone home after the game, not downtown.
That's the main point I'm trying to get through here.

E20
12-26-2005, 08:59 PM
So couples have to be in before dark?
No where did I say that.........

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 08:59 PM
I know that sounded wierd, but going out with family and friends for the holidays is not equivalent to clubbing.

You don't go clubbing cause it's the holidays.

What if you go to club with your husband and your friends to dance and drink and its dark? Is that clubbing? (I don't know why I'm asking someone who isn't old enough to go to a club.)

JamesR
12-26-2005, 09:01 PM
No where did I say that.........

Clubbing is:

It was more of an insinuation. You posted this re: JB47s comment about married people clubbing

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 09:01 PM
That's the main point I'm trying to get through here.

The main point is that you are wrong. They weren't mad because they were stopped while trying to "get down". They weren't trying doing that .. otherwise they wouldn't be downtown. They were just meeting some of the Spurs at a club.

E20
12-26-2005, 09:02 PM
What if you go to club with your husband and your friends to dance and drink and its dark? Is that clubbing?

Yes, that is clubbing but what JB stated was:

Going to town with friends for the holiday.

They're not hitting up a club, they are going into town. Which could mean anything. Dinner or a movie perhaps.

(I don't know why I'm asking someone who isn't old enough to go to a club.)[/QUOTE]
Seriously. :lol

E20
12-26-2005, 09:03 PM
The main point is that you are wrong. They weren't mad because they were stopped while trying to "get down". They weren't trying doing that .. otherwise they wouldn't be downtown. They were just meeting some of the Spurs at a club.
So they say.

This is the point where I stop responding.

TheWriter
12-26-2005, 09:04 PM

This happened after the Raptors game early Saturday morning/Late friday night.

Kori Ellis
12-26-2005, 09:05 PM
So they say.

That's good.

Because you've established yourself as ignorant on the subject. The Spurs players go clubbing/dancing/whatever with their wives, girlfriends, etc quite often after games. If Tony and Eva just wanted to bang each other, they wouldn't even go downtown, they'd just go home from the SBC Center.

This club thread can be moved to The Club now.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Yes, that is clubbing but what JB stated was:

Going to town with friends for the holiday.

They're not hitting up a club, they are going into town. Which could mean anything. Dinner or a movie perhaps.

Seriously. :lol[/QUOTE]

Actually, I said a "night on the town."

What do you think a "night on the town" means? It means going out (as opposed to being in your home) for a night (for example, 12:45 a.m. on Dec. 24, 2005) on the town (oh, let's say downtown San Antonio, Texas) with friends (I'm going to venture and say teammates after they defeated an Eastern Conference team about 10 minutes away).

TheWriter
12-26-2005, 09:06 PM
So they say.

They stopped in front of the Suede Lounge and asked the guy at the door if the other Spurs were in the club. He told them yes.

The police sub-station is directly across the street from the lounge. The cop noticed a car stopped in the lane impeding traffic.

That's how it began.

TheWriter
12-26-2005, 09:08 PM
E20 may not wanna see these pictures of Spurs players at Bar11.

http://bar11.net/gallery/Fgallery4-2.jpg
http://bar11.net/gallery/Fgallery4-3.jpg
http://bar11.net/gallery/Fgallery4-6.jpg
http://bar11.net/gallery/Fgallery4-7.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I think E20 should be more pissed off that Tony is hanging with Slater. :lol

Vashner
12-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Preppy!

E20
12-26-2005, 09:15 PM
I think E20 should be more pissed off that Tony is hanging with Slater. :lol
Well with proof at a club I can quiet down on that. I am an avid Saved by the Bell fan, but I don't care about the club as much as my main point is that wanted to do it.

spurschick
12-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Well with proof at a club I can quiet down on that. I am an avid Saved by the Bell fan, but I don't care about the club as much as my main point is that wanted to do it.

:lmao OMG! Seriously, STOP! Just walk away from this thread and regroup. The hole you dug yourself is way too deep now and you need to stop before any more dirt gets thrown on you and you suffocate.

Despot
12-26-2005, 09:29 PM
You all are so silly..... Tony and Eva are not married yet, so they can not have sex!!

Vashner
12-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Maybe eva is one of these holiday drinkers...?

You know.. I have em in my family. they get beepd up BAD..
Drinking multiple kinds of booze too ...

Brutalis
12-26-2005, 09:33 PM
The NBA didnt seem to care much about this news.

spurs=bling
12-26-2005, 10:00 PM
You all are so silly..... Tony and Eva are not married yet, so they can not have sex!!

hahahahah

that is the funnest thing ever

and Sig material

spurs=bling
12-26-2005, 10:03 PM

:depressed

NOOO BENO!!!!!!!!!!

just wait three - five years for me,

just joking :lol

Tres_Till_it_MHz
12-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Too bad we didn't have some good ole boys from New Orleans to taze both Parker and ole girl. Now that would have been news worthy and fun to watch. Shit I woulda even paid for PPV to see that. Fuck her and Parker.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Too bad we didn't have some good ole boys from New Orleans to taze both Parker and ole girl. Now that would have been news worthy and fun to watch. Shit I woulda even paid for PPV to see that. Fuck her and Parker.

Bitter, party of one.

Bitter, party of one.

conversekid
12-26-2005, 11:17 PM
I guess you weren't around back in the day when the spurs would hang out at allstars strip club... oh no, what happened to their image?

jochhejaam
12-26-2005, 11:18 PM
The NBA didnt seem to care much about this news.
They lost interest when they were able to establish that Tony's shorts were at least 1 inch above his knees.

word
12-26-2005, 11:41 PM

It's all in the use of adjectives and adverbs. 'Aggressive' 'Abusive' etc etc...
'resist' 'suspicious'

ShoogarBear
12-27-2005, 01:05 AM
Good night. This may have set a record for Longest Thread That Didn't Say Anything.

And that would be saying something . . .

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-27-2005, 01:11 AM
Good night. This may have set a record for Longest Thread That Didn't Say Anything.

And that would be saying something . . .

You mean to tell me The Quattro says something?

ShoogarBear
12-27-2005, 01:12 AM
You mean to tell me The Quattro says something?D'oh! I haven't been there in months . . .

But Quattro makes no illusions about it. I still have no idea what E20 is supposed to be saying . . .

E20
12-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Check on Yahoo! Eva and Tony are on the frontpage. :spin

Trainwreck2100
12-27-2005, 01:44 AM
All I can say is "Go me."

Triumph
12-27-2005, 04:56 AM
all i can say is who gives a fuck...was the bike cop mexican?

yup?

well...then calling him mexican is what's called the TRUTH...not a racial slur my friends...now is she had called him a wetback or spic...then, only then...would he have a case...and did he in fact get TP's autograph?

just cuz people is cops don't make them righteous...eva may or may not be a bitch, but i doubt seriously that she's a racist...:tu

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:22 AM
all i can say is who gives a fuck...was the bike cop mexican?

yup?

How do you know the bike officer was Mexican? Did you call him up and ask him? I highly doubt it.

Maybe he graciously volunteered that information without solicitation. Highly doubt that as well.

IMPO, she said it with there being a connotation behind it.

just cuz people is cops don't make them righteous...eva may or may not be a bitch, but i doubt seriously that she's a racist...:tu

Racist no. Self-hating Mexican maybe.

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/upload/2005/12/evainwhiteface.jpg

Gotta ask yourself why she went and caked her face white during high school.

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:24 AM
hey, fuck you writer...it's easy to throw darts from your safe haven....you have hate?

what give YOU the right?

you've experienced blind hatred from peeps on this website like few others...and you have the nerve to dish it out?

cool....you make you choices...but at least we all know where you stand now...:tu

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:28 AM
hey, fuck you writer...it's easy to throw darts from your safe haven....you have hate?

If I understood this sentence, I might have answered.

what give YOU the right?

A proper edumakation?

you've experienced blind hatred from peeps on this website like few others...and you have the nerve to dish it out?

Me being bashed or insulted by people who operate in a state of anonymity is a lot different compared to a B-list celebrity going off on a police officer.

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:32 AM
so now she's b list...which make YOU what?

what are you really angry at...sounds like you were just WAITING for a reason to hate...:tu

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:34 AM
i'm not a mod, but i take out the trash anyway....are you a good boy or a bad boy?

step up. i'm buzzed, lets play. :makemyday

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:35 AM
so now she's b list...which make YOU what?

When the hell was she A-list? I might be giving her a little too much credit with the B-list. Being the third or fourth wheel on some ABC show that will be canceled in 4 years tops isn't A-list material.

Let me know when she's making 15 million a film.

what are you really angry at...sounds like you were just WAITING for a reason to hate...:tu

Nope. Just hate people who are self-righteous, egomaniacs.

Think the world revolves around them.

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:36 AM
i'm not a mod, but i take out the trash anyway....are you a good boy or a bad boy?

step up. i'm buzzed, lets play. :makemyday

Good to know Sam I am.

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:38 AM
you can call me the son of sam if you wish...that would be more accurate...you willing to give out your address? i hear barking dogs as we type...:lol

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:39 AM
and i could give a shit about your actor/actress rating system...who do you thing you are? you want a job on E! or something? :lmao

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:39 AM
should i call you the next joan rivers?

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:40 AM
you can call me the son of sam if you wish...that would be more accurate...you willing to give out your address? i hear barking dogs as we type...:lol

My address? Dude, I don't swing that way. Go ask GiG.

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:41 AM
and i could give a shit about your actor/actress rating system...who do you thing you are? you want a job on E! or something? :lmao

Call me when your girl wins an Oscar or carries a blockbuster on her own.

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:42 AM
should i call you the next joan rivers?

I prefer Father.

TheWriter
12-27-2005, 05:43 AM

Hell, call me when you actually make a single penny trying to be funny. Not working out too well for yeah, huh.

Triumph
12-27-2005, 05:44 AM
I address? Dude, I don't swing that way. Go ask GiG.

not what i heard.

who said that?
i said she's NOT a racist. i stand by that. maybe she's a beyatch...i dunno...but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt until she begs to meet me...

I prefer Father.

your a father?

like a priest?

or you actually got laid?

just askin....

hendrix
12-27-2005, 09:06 AM

I actually like E20's theory. I have seen more wacky and ridiculous stuff in the political forum, by the way.

Marcus Bryant
12-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Who cares?

Vashner
12-27-2005, 11:55 AM
This is why Tony should hire about 8 blackwater guys and just like hang out walking downtown.. every second of offtime he has..

Then after a couple weeks SAPD's bill to have like 100 cops holding down the fan riot should teach them a lesson.

Oh, Gee!!
12-27-2005, 11:59 AM
TP's ego is going to be a problem soon. He's gone hollywood on us; he'll probably demand a trade to the Lakers next.

batman2883
12-27-2005, 12:09 PM
i think TP will get traded now, Pop dont like public figures like that on his team

spurschick
12-27-2005, 01:36 PM
It would have been a complete non-story if Eva wasn't a popular tv star. I'm not Eva bashing, it's just that you have to be extremely careful what you say or do once you're a celebrity because anything can be blown out of proportion.

E20
12-27-2005, 01:58 PM
Let me just say:

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Taco
12-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Let me just say:

Mixability
12-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Let me just say:

:wtf

:lol :lol :lol

The Cougar
12-27-2005, 03:17 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Mixability
12-27-2005, 03:20 PM
that HAS to be fake! Please let that be fake! :lol

spurschick
12-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Must have been fun being a teenage girl wearing a uniform that says HOGGIES. :lol

The sone
12-27-2005, 04:23 PM
nice make-up...lol

boutons_
12-27-2005, 06:02 PM
pancake make-up and red-lips make her look like Jack Nicholson as The Joker. :)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/batman/jack_nicholson/batman3.jpg

clubalien
12-27-2005, 06:05 PM
What if you go to club with your husband and your friends to dance and drink and its dark? Is that clubbing? (I don't know why I'm asking someone who isn't old enough to go to a club.)

since my name has club in it i think i shoudl be able to comment on this issue.

clubbing is to beat or strike with
for all you youngster back in da day men would club women to become there wivies

also why is calling a mexican boke cop a mexican bike cop a racial slur?

if i call steve kerr a white three point shooter is it racail?

I am white so maybe i don;t understand this racial issue.

Vashner
12-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Yea I would trust a random internet pic...

Somone paint it back brown...

Edit: Nevermind :fro
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/evainwhitefaceb.jpg

E20
12-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Looks like Tony mistook Evas' face for the toilet

Brilliant!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Obstructed_View
12-28-2005, 03:25 AM
Wow. What a headline:

Traffic Cop Acts Like Dick on Power Trip. Frenchman and Hollywood Starlet are Rude.

In other news, sky believed to be blue.

Puppy Dog
12-28-2005, 04:07 AM
i did...i give up consciousness each night too...

The sone
12-28-2005, 04:12 AM
pancake make-up and red-lips make her look like Jack Nicholson as The Joker. :)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/batman/jack_nicholson/batman3.jpg

you brilliant fuck!!

Puppy Dog
12-28-2005, 04:20 AM
eva is so beautiful...comes with the business though....you get built up....then torn down again for ratings....ahhh...what a life.

if i was in eva's shoes...i'd tell the press to fuck off...and i'd say, yah, i called him a mexican that just wanted an autograph...cuz he was...and he did....

i mean...i don't know what happened...but i'd stand by my words and go down with the ship....i'm not gonna walk on no eggshells for nobody....fuck the press.

Benspur
12-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi all,

First I'm French, like Tony.
Then I never had any valid US driver's license, just my french one.
And I was driving a car completely legally !

The fact is the french driver's license is valid in lots of states, such as Pennsylvania (where I was).
Maybe it's not the case for Texas, it's my guess and I'll check that.
Anyway that might have been why Tony got mad...
I know I was mad when my french driver's license was questionned by police officers or even at bar entrances but I knew the law was on my side and sometimes I would mouth at them for not knowing their own laws...
Never had any problems with justice...

Voila.

boutons_
12-28-2005, 01:35 PM
"french driver's license is valid in lots of states"

Foreign and out-of-state licenses are valid in ALL states (ask the car rental companies who rent to foreigners).

But for a _new resident_ (not a visitor), the previous state's D/L is only valid for a limited time, like 6 weeks. After that, a state resident must have the state's D/L. Same for a person moving from state to state. Tony has lived in TX for much longer than the validity of his French D/L.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2005, 01:52 PM
"french driver's license is valid in lots of states"

Foreign and out-of-state licenses are valid in ALL states (ask the car rental companies who rent to foreigners).

But for a _new resident_ (not a visitor), the previous state's D/L is only valid for a limited time, like 6 weeks. After that, a state resident must have the state's D/L. Same for a person moving from state to state. Tony has lived in TX for much longer than the validity of his French D/L.

He has a TX license. He just didn't have it on him.

Vashner
12-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Note to self... if ever very rich hire a driver... so they get in trouble and tickets not me.

pache100
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM

I know that when Malik Rose first got into the NBA, he still lived at home at his Mama's house and slept in the room with his brother on Blues Clues sheets in a bunk bed. I bet Malik even goes out to clubs now.

pache100
12-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi all,

First I'm French, like Tony.
Then I never had any valid US driver's license, just my french one.
And I was driving a car completely legally !

The fact is the french driver's license is valid in lots of states, such as Pennsylvania (where I was).
Maybe it's not the case for Texas, it's my guess and I'll check that.
Anyway that might have been why Tony got mad...
I know I was mad when my french driver's license was questionned by police officers or even at bar entrances but I knew the law was on my side and sometimes I would mouth at them for not knowing their own laws...
Never had any problems with justice...

Voila.

Whatever state you LIVE in in the US expects you to get a valid local drivers' license. You can use a foreign license if you are visiting this country. If you MOVE here, you have to get a permanent license for the state where you live. If I visited France, I'd probably be allowed to drive a rental car with my TX drivers' license. If I MOVED there to LIVE, I'm pretty sure they would expect me to get a French driver's license.

They lost interest when they were able to establish that Tony's shorts were at least 1 inch above his knees.

I bet he had a jacket on in that truck, too. Maybe even a tie. At the very least, a nice cashmere sweater.

angel_luv
12-28-2005, 04:59 PM

And the real question is:" What club?!!!?!!!" :lol ;)

Hey M, how much do you want to bet it was a certain club downtown? :lol

angel_luv
12-28-2005, 05:03 PM

Oh too cute!!!!!!! Nice picture too! :lol

Shelly
12-28-2005, 09:04 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1227051longoria1.html

TheWriter
12-28-2005, 09:09 PM
And the real question is:" What club?!!!?!!!" :lol ;)

Hey M, how much do you want to bet it was a certain club downtown? :lol

It was the Suede Lounge.

TheWriter
12-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Fuck you Nsync lovin faggot

Dude... dude... go back to your "I'm gonna be a porn star" thread you lame ass dipshit.

kolko
12-29-2005, 11:12 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1227051longoria1.gif

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1227051longoria2.gif

ObiwanGinobili
12-29-2005, 12:01 PM
:nerdJust in the interest of stirring up an age old ST argument..........

did anyone notice that TP is listed as white on the SAPD police report? :devil

pache100
12-29-2005, 12:10 PM
:nerdJust in the interest of stirring up an age old ST argument..........

did anyone notice that TP is listed as white on the SAPD police report? :devil

Well...he does APPEAR white. He is half white. I guess it could go either way.

ObiwanGinobili
12-29-2005, 12:29 PM

establishing a specific "race" or "color" to categorize any spur player is a pointless ST pastime. it's quite pathetic , yet it never seems to die.

I was bringing it up again as a point of humor against ourselves.

pache100
12-29-2005, 12:30 PM
establishing a specific "race" or "color" to categorize any spur player is a pointless ST pastime. it's quite pathetic , yet it never seems to die.

Yeah, I know...I don't get involved in the discussion, but I have read a couple.

I was bringing it up again as a point of humor against ourselves.

Ok.

angel_luv
12-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Maybe Tony has white listed as his race on his driver's liscence. I know I tried to list myself as mixed and was told I had to pick one race or the other.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2005, 02:06 PM

He appears white??

He appears black to me.

But anyway. If they listed his race wrong, the whole thing could be thrown out. Once LJ got stopped for a ticket in Hill Country Village and they put "White" on it. (He's not white.) And apparently the HCV police had been in trouble for targeting minorities or something, so they had to throw out the ticket. :tu

Kori Ellis
12-29-2005, 02:07 PM
By the way, there's witnesses now that were outside the club that say that Tony/Eva weren't yelling at the cops or anything. I think this is going to be a non-story very soon.

JoeChalupa
12-29-2005, 02:10 PM
It already is a non-story for me. :)

pache100
12-29-2005, 02:23 PM
He appears white??

He appears black to me.

Well, now that I know Tony's background, I realize he is not completely "white". But, before I knew his story, for a long time I thought he was "white".

Kori Ellis
12-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Well, now that I know Tony's background, I realize he is not completely "white". But, before I knew his story, for a long time I thought he was "white".

Funny. To me, he just looks like a light-skinned black guy. :lol I never think of him as "white".

His dad is African-American and his mom is Dutch. But he was born in Belgium and has French citizenship, so that confuses everyone.

hendrix
12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Once LJ got stopped for a ticket in Hill Country Village and they put "White" on it. (He's not white.)

What is he then? Dont tell me "hispanic"... :lol

kskonn
12-29-2005, 04:34 PM
I know for a fact that horry stays out late in VIP rooms of certain gentlemans clubs on a pretty regular basis.

Kori Ellis
12-29-2005, 04:39 PM
What is he then? Dont tell me "hispanic"... :lol

He's Dominican. So he's hispanic/black.

Mixability
12-29-2005, 04:40 PM

uh oh, I smell smeagol......... :spin

Kori Ellis
12-29-2005, 04:42 PM
uh oh, I smell smeagol......... :spin

:lmao

Yeah I want a forty page thread on the definition of hispanic now. :spin

spurschick
12-29-2005, 05:36 PM
They listed Eva's build as medium :lol She's so tiny! If she's listed as medium, I would love to see their definition of small.

Shelly
12-29-2005, 05:40 PM
They listed Eva's build as medium :lol She's so tiny! If she's listed as medium, I would love to see their definition of small.

And her weight as 130! Girl weighs 100, if that.

ShoogarBear
12-29-2005, 05:50 PM
You could provide them with a definition yourself:

http://www.spurstalk.com/champ17.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-29-2005, 05:51 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/champ17.jpg

That's it. ShoogarBear wins the thread. :lol

hendrix
12-29-2005, 09:44 PM

What I meant is that we all, or most IIRC, agreed that hispanic is not a race.
But lets not start all over again.

bigzak25
12-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Tony is white? I thought he was mexican? :pctoss

that's it...trade his ass. :cuss

Old School Chic
12-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Tony is white? I thought he was mexican? :pctoss

that's it...trade his ass. :cuss

spurschick
12-30-2005, 12:12 AM

:wtf Not quite sure what you're getting at.

ShoogarBear
12-30-2005, 12:36 AM
:wtf Not quite sure what you're getting at.
Um, anything (or -one) in that picture that you might associate with small?